[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hillary endured decades of some of the most vile and stupid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

>Hillary endured decades of some of the most vile and stupid attacks from across the political spectrum
>Obama endured 8 years of racism and insults telling him that he isn't American and the fallout from Reagan and Bush is his fault
>Tiny Hands can't even handle a few months of media pressure

Mark my words, if Trump is not impeached by the end of the year, he will resign because he is a thin-skinned loser and is already buckling under the pressure.

Ironic, the idiot that whines and cries all election about political correctness can't handle it when the tables are turned.
>>
>>133645377
Hillary belongs in jail. Obama deserves to be exposed. Trump will prevail.
>>
File: sage.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>133645377
sage
>>
>>133645377
Nope. Hillary got rekt badly and Trump is doing better than ever before. He's won entirely, and you've lost decisively and one-sidedly.

Now demoshit criminals are sniveling and trying to scrape their teeth off the pavement while repeating that DRUMPFTH LOST HUU HUU

Meanwhile, the Wall just got funded. We. Won. You aren't making a comeback, there is no blue wave, we've now had two impeachment attempts both with <5 supporters.

It's over.
>>
>>133645496
>>133645710

>This level of delusion

Honey, it's time to stop.
>>
File: trump.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
>>133645377
Still winning.
>>
File: rockwell_portrait1.jpg (66KB, 288x355px) Image search: [Google]
rockwell_portrait1.jpg
66KB, 288x355px
>>133645847
Nope. I'm getting everything I want, and you're getting nothing. This is a state of affairs you should get very used to.
>>
File: 93 GORILLION_MRW.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
93 GORILLION_MRW.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>133645377
Republicans are whiny little bitches
>>
>>133645377
And you are about to endure a sage motherfucker
>>
File: sdffdsfsd34325.gif (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sdffdsfsd34325.gif
5KB, 500x500px
>>133645377
MKULTRAED
>>
File: IMG_1789.jpg (30KB, 590x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1789.jpg
30KB, 590x382px
>>133645377
She really endured
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.