[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death of Eastern Europe?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1500017588871.jpg (107KB, 758x468px) Image search: [Google]
1500017588871.jpg
107KB, 758x468px
Population Is Projected To Fall By More Than 20% By 2060

>Eurostat just made a report that “The eastern European population is projected to fall by more than 20% by 2060”, while the western magazine the Economist made a conclusion out of that report and claimed “The solution seems obvious: let the migrants in.”

>Basically what they suggest is population replacement for Eastern Europe, they take our brains and youth while they will fill the gaps in our countries with migrants from 3rd world countries, this is their solution for Eastern Europe and the future they obviously see for us as only fitting solution.

Again, we have little to blame them, our toxic nationalistic Eastern European political situation makes it hard for our economies to flourish because “hey we don’t like to trade with our neighbors” and make their economies stronger.

https://www.slavorum.org/death-of-eastern-europe-population-is-projected-to-fall-by-more-than-20-by-2060/
>>
>>133635888
Nice try shill
>>
>>133635888
Thats because most of their population has moved to west europe. When wester europe starts to die they will move back and all will be well.
>>
Nothing of value lost. Slavs aren't white.
>>
>>133636328
>implying finngols are white
>>
>>133635888
A pretty decent article. I wonder on over how many heads the subtle ironic tone will flow?
>>
>>133635888
>Population Is Projected To Fall By More Than 20% By 2060
Sounds like it will be very comfy there in 2060.
>>
fake news / 10
>>
>>133636153
it is because of economical reasons, market, return of investment, westerners being more prone to buying, but haven’t we heard similar reasoning’s before in order to devalue us as people. How do you think future will look for Eastern Europeans?
>>
>>133636328
Basically what they suggest is population replacement for Eastern Europe, they take our brains and youth while they will fill the gaps in our countries with migrants from 3rd world countries, this is their solution for Eastern Europe and the future they obviously see for us as only fitting solution.
>>
>>133635888
>“The solution seems obvious: let the migrants in.
people are not a number. Why can some factories be in africa anyway? They too need economic development.
>>
File: polaczek.png (707KB, 2547x1154px) Image search: [Google]
polaczek.png
707KB, 2547x1154px
>>133636328
We have your genes senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
>>
>>133637827
Or it'll be a country full of babcias/babushkas
>>
>>133635888
>UN flag

shill somewhere else, you don't even have a flag, Hans-Ahmed Leafberg
>>
Didn't Polish birth rates stabilized because of new government policies ?
>>
>>133641894
It's too early for that too tell, it's not fucking Civilization where you flip a switch and immediately see the results. I guess it's unlikely that it'll be much better than similar policies in the west, but who knows..
>>
>>133635888
>“The solution seems obvious: let the migrants in.”
Or... We could incentivize white birth rates??

But that's racist or something
>>
File: srbi.jpg (4MB, 5312x2216px) Image search: [Google]
srbi.jpg
4MB, 5312x2216px
>no feminism
>ultra nationalism
>children as a duty
>defending the country as a duty
>zero tolerance for islam

yeah i disagree
>>
>>133642060
Do the average Polish man and woman want kids?
>>
>>133635888
>Oy vey, goyim, you need to guarantee women's reproductive rights! Allow abortion on demand! You don't want your women to suffer, do you?

>Oy vey, goyim, your population is shrinking, but I got your back. Take these highly educated refugees and your industry will be fine! You don't want your industry to suffer, do you?

\>Oy vey, goyim, you produce too much pollution, killing planet Earth. Reduce industry employment and fossil fuels emission, or you... erh... we won't have a future. Also donate money to Third World so it can industralize itself and catch up with you. They deserve it after horrors of slavery and colonialism! You don't want your planet to suffer, do you?
>>
>>133643210

I haven't met a young Polish person who didn't want kids, I'm sure those that don't exist, but I just haven't met any. The problem I think is that younger Poles get a taste of the "western" life and hold off on kids. Also financials plays a role.
>>
>>133637827
not really
here we have 9 taxpayers per 10 pensioners already
doesnt help that there are people who live on welfare and the garden in their backyard, but at least they don't cost much since they make their own food
the problem is all these dipshits who retired at 50 and bitching for increased pensions
>>
>>133635888
I'll be damned if I let some habibi motherfucker touch my homeland, rather nuke it and live in the radiation
>>
>>133635888
How would supplanting them with another people help increase their population?
>>
>>133645892
kek literally my parents, redpill me on how bad it is. I thought the baby boomers meme was valid only in the west.

I'm completely ignorant since I left for western europe a few years ago because foreign waifu. However only 1 other guy from my generation (including all the smart ones) lives abroad, might be an anomaly though.
>>
>>133635888
Always the same shit. I found 90s books where that shit is told.
Obviously this stat comes when Merkel ask them to take in migrants.
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.