[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNA testing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: AncestryDNA-Results-2.png (211KB, 998x561px) Image search: [Google]
AncestryDNA-Results-2.png
211KB, 998x561px
Are they legit or another jewish trick?

Mine says I'm 1% black
>>
>>133634766
They say everyone is a jew or black so that you won't be mean to "people just like you".

It's all lies, on the TV yesterday they had DNA tests for dogs, send off the same sample but different pictures and get back 2 different responses. It'll be the same for people
>>
Haplogroups are based on the "out of africa" hoax.
>>
>>133634766
You're 12% nigger. Sad!
>>
So you have a small dick?
>>
>>133634766
More importantly, this company now has your complete DNA set and will sell it for research to anyone who asks. Are you an organ donor OP? If so you might want to change that.
>>
>>133634766
You're American aren't you
>>
>>133634766
It's a Jewish trick. It's pretty much created to make money with no official scientific backing or recognition to it. One of the reasons it was made was to try and justify Jews occupying Palestine. They even came up with such bullshit as "Ashkenazi DNA/Genetics" just so that these rats could claim to be connected to the ancient Israelites and take more land from the Palestinians. There's no fucking Jewish DNA just like there's no Christian DNA. Fuck this shit.
>>
File: spicy.png (83KB, 152x246px) Image search: [Google]
spicy.png
83KB, 152x246px
>>133635140
>Haplogroups are based on the "out of africa" hoax.
explain plox?
>>
File: image.png (25KB, 483x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 483x443px
>>133634766
Then you must be a nigger

My DNA came back pure
>>
>>133634766
By these measures we share 98% of our DNA with chimps, but by that same measure:
>About 75 percent of mouse genes have equivalents in humans. We share about 73 percent of our genetic code with zebrafish. Human DNA is about 69 percent shared with these little guys. The fruit fly shares about 60 percent of its DNA with humans.
Obviously percentages don't do the data justice since 0.00001 is a difference of several magnitudes.
>Some Montaigne quote about humans being more different from eachother than two different species of animal.jpg
>>
File: One-Drop-Rule-Onyx-Truth.jpg (74KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
One-Drop-Rule-Onyx-Truth.jpg
74KB, 720x540px
>>133634766
1 fucking drop anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.