[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAPPENING!! JUNIOR IS FUCKED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 51

File: 1.png (338KB, 603x607px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
338KB, 603x607px
UTERLLY FUCKED I TOLD YOU NIGGERS AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>133634650
>no link
>mediaite
thanks for stopping by
>>
IT'[S FUCKING ASSOCIATED PRESS. THE MOST REPUTABLE NEWS ORGNAIZATON IN THE WORLDA DJASDIJASKDJSAKDJAS;DJAD;A AJDASHDASHDAHSDHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

FUCK YOU DRUMPFNIGGERS

https://apnews.com/dceed1008d8f45afb314aca65797762a/Russian-American-lobbyist-says-he-was-in-Trump-son's-meeting
>>
>>133634796

>During the meeting, Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee. Veselnitskaya presented the contents of the documents to the Trump associates and suggested that making the information public could help the Trump campaign, he said

>Akhmetshin said Veselnitskaya’s documents were provided by the Russian government.
>>
>>133634876

>she left the materials with the Trump associates. She either handed the documents to one of Donald Trump Jr's employees or Jared Kushner's assistant
>>
>>133634876
>>133634796
>>133634998

This is what Donald Drumpf Jr said

HE FUCKING LIED.

“No details or supporting information was provided or even offered. It quickly became clear that she had no meaningful information. She then changed subjects and began discussing the adoption of Russian children and mentioned the Magnitsky Act. It became clear to me that this was the true agenda all along and that the claims of potentially helpful information were a pretext for the meeting,”
>>
File: 2.png (53KB, 629x433px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
53KB, 629x433px
ANOTHER BOMBSHELL

AHHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>133635213
Why was the lawyer specifically let in without a visa by the Lynch DOJ? They knew who she was and let her in specifically. Why did she has anti-trump posts on her social media? Why was the "Russian operative" involved with Fusion GPS, the firm behind the piss dossier? Also, there is zero proof that Trump Jr got his hands on this information. All we know for sure is that he agreed to a meeting. Beyond that, we don't have definitive proof of much else when it comes to the meeting itself.
>>
>>133635213
I wonder what illegal things she did.

Are you interested in those anon?

In the interest of being fair and balanced?
>>
>>133635794
>Why was the lawyer specifically let in without a visa by the Lynch DOJ?

In January 2016, dipshit.
Shill your FOX news crap elsewhere.
>>
>>133634650
>OP posts dumb shit
>OP has fag flag
>OP confirmed faggot
>Checked
>OP is a faggot get opinion completely invalidated
s
a
g
e
>>
>>133634650
>over 6 months since trump won
>still going on with "muh russia"
>>
they are trying hard to set friday's tone. trump should shitpost something.
>>
>>133634650
What's wrong with getting dirt on politicians from wherever u can find it?

The News Media ain't doing it, and they won't leak it themselves.

Putin himself could have hacked Hilary with Trump on his side while teaching him the craft and I wouldn't care
>>133634876
>>133635099
there is no contradiction here
>>
File: IMG_0770.png (284KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.png
284KB, 750x1334px
>>133635936
Sorry for phone screencap i stepped out for a smoke
>>
>>133635936
So you'll ignore the earlier event then?
>>
>>133634876
>Akhmetshin said he does not know if Veselnitskaya’s documents were provided by the Russian government.
nice try homo
>>
>>133634650
WE FINALLY DID IT WE GOT YOU NOW

THIS TIME WILL BE THE TIME

WE GOT YOU NOW DRUMFPF

one week later

AHAHA I KNOW YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING DOWN LAST WEEK BUT NOW!!!!

NOW WE GOT U FOR GOOD WE GOT YOU NOW

1 week later

HEHE
>>
>literal fag samefagging his own thread
sage
>>
>>133636066
6 months of not talking about the contents of the emails is 6 months of winning for leftkikes

not one paragraph in thousands of emails about helping the country, just pure corruption.
>>
File: IMG_3086.png (124KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3086.png
124KB, 680x680px
>>133634650

Info is free and considered valueless unless it is exchanged for a thing of value. Oh wow its literally nothing.
>>
>>133634650
>private citizen isn't allowed to get damaging information from another private citizen about a third private citizen

Since when is this illegal?
>>
Oh good, that means this will blow up in the establishment's/deep state's face again, because now it's entrapment.
>>
>>133636542

It's not... the entire story is blown up in hopes someone "finds" something.

They are milking any and every corning of the Russia accusation in hopes of creates a negative outcome for the Trump administration.
>>
>>133636542

Its only illegal if the person supplying the info is a foreigner (she was) AND was given some form of compensation or "thing of value" in exchange for the info (she wasnt).

No laws broken, more at 11.
>>
>>133635794
Obama playing 4D chess and fucking someone over longlined.
the hook sat soon, the line is long and the death painfull.
>>
>>133634650
ello me mates;)))here is your mate williem back to teach you how to waggle your willy like a willy wanking bishop;;')) ohoy me mates;;))) now some of oyu guys are confused on how to waggle your willy eh???so u wanna be a willy wanking star,big deal.u gotta learn the willywanking game in 5 easy steps.cumon me mate lets leurn to wank our willies together with me mates gordon charlie and bill and even lilttle cousin nicky;))
STEP 1#
GRAB the willy!!you have to wait for it to turn into a sasuage stick, dont worry if it doest happen in 10 seconds like me!!!just grab an issue of your beano comic your mummy bought you at the newsagents, flip to a page with minnie the minxes bum and bbengin wanking your willy!!!
step #2
move your hand up and down your willy,ur getting there me mate;)))if possible do it with your mates in your tree house so your mummies cant see or hear you!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!;)));)))
STEP 3#
you will be feeling your willy about to explode!!!!!it's going to hurt a lil;;)do dont worry;)))because your willy is going to EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!just shout AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1MYWILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and there will be goy wee wee verywhere thhat is very goeey;))if you finish before your mates then help them by waggling THEIR willies;)))
>>
> Triggered Trumpcuck detected.

Must be weird for reality to collide and win with Right Wing fake news narrative. Though I noticed the mounting pile of evidence has started to sway event he most solid Trump blowjob dipshits.
>>
File: 1499276060608.jpg (80KB, 700x805px) Image search: [Google]
1499276060608.jpg
80KB, 700x805px
ITS FINALLY OVER!!!! #TreasonousTrumps
>>
>muh liberal tweets say he's REALLY in trouble this time, Blompfguhtrkins!
Oh, wow. It's literally nothing -- again. You come across as really desperate and a little unhinged, OP. Don't let me stop you though, as it's very entertaining.

Gonna go ahead and pop a sage in here as well, just for good measure.

Better luck next time, sweetums.
>>
>>133636815

Just like #Benghazi. Would you say that "milking" was successful?
>>
>>133634876
Any patriot would want to hear about potential illegal activity from their opponent.
>>
As long as they drag this out, and all the proles like us get is the "drip drip drip," there will still be people saying "Ha! It's nothing, checkmate libtards." They were even doing this with Nixon, right up until he resigned. The consensus about Nixon nowadays, though, is set in stone. Enjoy it while it lasts Trumpkins.
>>
File: Bird_Puppet_DHMIS_4.png (110KB, 300x312px) Image search: [Google]
Bird_Puppet_DHMIS_4.png
110KB, 300x312px
SURELY THIS TIME TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED

..Oh wait no he fucking won't you liberal retards.
>>
File: 2624954118.jpg (139KB, 630x628px) Image search: [Google]
2624954118.jpg
139KB, 630x628px
Hahaha Drumpfkins, they gave Fredo proof the DNC was accepting illegal funding from foreign governments! How will you recover now that there's proof the Russians gave Junior documents proving the DNC was illegally funneling foreign money through illicit channels into their coffers? This is a violation of our democracy! Drumpf is toast now! NO SCOOPS FOR TRAITORS!!
>>
>>133637248
The Trumps are liars.
>>
>>133634650
Who cares? Since when is getting dirt on your opponent illegal?
>>
>>133634650
....snnnniiiiifffffffff...oh yes dear...sssnnnniiiiiffffff...quite fragrant indeed...is that...dare I say...sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?....sniff sniff...hmmm...yes...quite so my darling...sniff...quite pungent eggs yes very much so ....ssssnnnniiiiiffff...ah yes...and also...a hint...of...sniff...cheese....quite wet dear...sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely...sniff....please dear...another if you please...nice and big now...

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPFFFF
...Oh yes...very good!...very sloppy and wet dear...hmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm....let me...let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling....hmmmm...hmm...yes...that is a delicate....bit of chocolate dear...ah yes...let me guess...curry for dinner?...oh quite right I am...aren't I?...ok...time for sniff....sssnniiiiiffffff...hmmm...hmmmm I see...yes...yes indeed as well curry....hmmm...that pungence is quite noticeable...yes....onion and garlic chutney I take it dear?....hmmmm...yes quite...

>BBBBBRRRRRRPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT
...Oh I was not expecting that....that little gust dear...you caught me off guard...yes...so gentle it was though...hmmmm...let me taste this little one...just one small sniff....sniff...ah...sssnnnniiiiiffffffff...and yet...so strong...yes...the odor...sniff reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep no immunities sniff...hmmm...is that...sniff...hmmm...I can almost taste it dear....yes...just...sniff...a little whiff more if you please....ssssnnniiiiifffff...ah yes I...have it now...yes quite...delectable dear....quite exquisite yes....I dare say...sniff...the most pungent one yet dear...sssnnnniiiifffffff...yes...
>>
>>133634650
So where is the dirt?
>>
File: 1438114138953.jpg (59KB, 522x583px) Image search: [Google]
1438114138953.jpg
59KB, 522x583px
>>133637354
And the Clintons are squeaky clean.
>>
>>133637097
>>133634650
>>133637106
How does it feel to be a corrupt virus of this society? To actually be this dishonest and psychopathic
>>
Rinat is Guccifer 2 and he threatened Trump Jr in that meeting
>>
>>133634796
>lets bribe this news org much less than its counterparts, we gon need it later when our partners cred gone to shit
>>
>>133634650
So you're saying they can prove Clinton committed crimes?
>>
>>133634876
Excuse me?
This is fucking disgusting!

>How dare he expose the DNCs disgusting and undemocratic, let alone illegal behavior to help get their favorised nominee elected
>This is criminal!
>>
>>133634876
I mean, receiving information about potential illicit dealings isn't illegal. Don Junior didn't do anything wrong/illegal and nothing will happen to him.
This whole obsession with Russia is for the credulous and desperate.
>>
>>133634650
You call him Mr. President, but I call him Drumpf... I call him Drumpf.
>>
I hear Trump is likely going to be getting another Supreme Court pick as well. Mmm, that'll be nice.
>>
>>133634650
Get it through your heads. The only way to remove a president from office is impeachment. You can only impeach Trump with Republican support in Congress. They will only vote for impeachment if their voters want it. No matter what you think you've uncovered, Republican voters will never want impeachment. You could find out that Trump and Putin had been meeting twice a week for the past 30 years to plan Trump's presidency and I would still say, cool, I knew Putin was a good guy.
>>
>>133637543
Think about it, he wanted to give him this info and then Guccifer 2 leaked it right afterwards. Why would he go about doing all of this? Why would he begin with opposition research against Trump?

http://archive.is/KjN1I
CASE SUMMARY
Name of the Case: International Mineral Resources B.V. v. Rinat
Akhmetshin, et al.
Individual: Andrei Melnichenko
Pertains to Archive Folder: International Mineral Resources B.V. v.
Rinat Akhmetshin, et al.
Plaintiff: International Mineral Resources B.V.
Defendants: Rinat Akhmetshin, Patrick P. Salisbury, Salisbury & Ryan
LLP, EuroChem Volga-Kaliy LLC
Date of Complaint Filed: November 12, 2015
Court: Supreme Court of the State of New York, County of New York
Jurisdictional Justification: This Court had jurisdiction pursuant to
CPLR § 503(d) because the Defendant S&R was a partnership with its
principal office in New York County.
In early 2012, S&R and Salisbury engaged Rinat Akhmetshin in
connection with the above mentioned ECVK matter, asking him to gain
access to private sources of information concerning IMR. The attorneys
at S&R including Salisbury, were familiar with Mr. Akhmetsin’s past
work as a former Soviet military counterintelligence officer, as well as
with his expertise in running negative public relations campaigns.
Allegedly, the Defendants then used the information obtained by
Akhmetsin’s hacking to assist ECVK in their Dutch litigation and inflict
damage on IMR. In addition, the Defendants initiated a smear campaign
against IMR by disseminating this stolen information as well as other
negative information to journalists and third parties. This was allegedly
done with the goal of harming IMR’s business reputation. The
Defendants then used the negative articles written by the individuals to
whom they had disseminated the negative IMR’s stolen electronic
information in the applications made in the early mentioned lawsuit
against IMR.
>>
Trump will be empeached, morans. Then Hillory will be president forever!
>>
OH SHIT
A NEW REPORT FROM SOURCES!
>>
>>133634796
Woah there, you're sperging out buddy

Calm!
>>
>>133634650
literally who? can you americans stop posting. no one gives a shit about your reality-tv politics. meaningless and irrelevant.
>>
>>133637412

>reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep

Fuck off
>>
>>133634650
SO.. What did he do wrong exactly?
>>
File: 1406913899332.jpg (4KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1406913899332.jpg
4KB, 125x124px
>>133634650
>>
>>133634650
The way Don Jr spoke of the encounter, I got the impression she did try to give them information, but everyone at the table realized it was bullshit.

If this really was a honeypot, then Natalie would have been instructed to leave damning evidence behind. It would have been her mission to leave the documents, no matter how retarded they were, in the possession of Team Trump.

At this point one can only hope that Don Jr and Manafort kept the folder.

If they went "This is complete nonsense. There's nothing in this file. We're going to throw it out." then that just makes them look guilty in the public eye.

If they cough up the folder and go "Look. None of it makes any sense, and we didn't even want it, but Natalie insisted. Have a look for yourself." then they'll look better I think.

As usual, NO LAW WAS BROKEN.

There isn't even a law against collusion with a foreign government unless some other law is broken - like aiding and abetting a crime, such as hacking, stealing, murder, etc.

But this is a war of public perception. If Natalie left the folder with Don Jr and Manafort, let's hope they still have it.
>>
>>133634650
How is he fucked? List the exact law he violated. Don't give us hyperbolic bullshit about treason! Blah blah blah. We get that 24/7 on CNN. Have a brain and show some actual facts or STFU.
>>
>>133638098

Are you dense? He broke the law
>>
>>133635794
Except that both the lawyer lady & Jr. have told the exact same story.

This new player is not to be trusted I think.

We need a confirmation from lady Veselnitskayay that the Russian turned American was infact at the meeting. Anyone can SAY there were there with docs. They have to PROVE they were there.
>>
>>133638224
What law. List the law. Copy and paste the exact law he violated so we can all see the legality of the situation.
>>
>>133637299
Oh how naive you are.

You aren't winning this one.

The winds of shit are blowing. You're getting McGoverned and for the last time.
>>
>claims

(you)
>>
>>133634650
BREAKING!
Hillary released "Grab them by the pussy video"
This is slander and she was removed from the election.
>>
/pol/ is just ridiculously biased... Going on about shillary's emails and then completely ignoring this DTjr. fiasco... Stay golden
>>
>>133636526
Opposition Research is a paid service for which there are literally thousands of material examples. People are employed in paid consultant roles to provide this service, it meets the test for 'being of monetary value' a thousand times over.

At some point shills around here need to pull their heads out of their asses and realize that Mueller is going to have a goddamned field day now.
>>
>>133638336

When you see him in court then you'll know he and Kushner broke the law. But do you know what happens before court? Handcuffs
>>
BREAKING: NEW REPORT CLAIMS THAT THAT OTHER NEW REPORT IS BULLSHIT

Covfefe News Network GTFO
>>
Will the impeachment and thousands of smug liberals telling us we defeated hate be worth it just for /ptg/ and r/the_donald meltdown?
>>
>>133634650
Trump should just throw him under the bus. Eric and Jr. are legit inbred retards.
Just keep Ivanka, and Tiffany doesn't do anything anyway.
>>
>>133634650
If there is "dirt" on Hillary doing something bad or illegal, wouldn't this be worse for her than Trump Jr.?
>>
>>133636218
>s from wherever
https://youtu.be/H3EY8aLutbg?t=8m40s
thing of value
>>
Cooperating with a foreign adversary to undermine an election is against the law.. also if nothing illegal happened

WHY DO THE TRUMPS KEEP LIEING AND LIEING AND LIEING ABOUT IT

Use your noggins
>>
What makes Clinton dirt more valuable than regular dirt?
>>
>>133638515
And was it exchanged for monetary value?
>>
>>133638357
bruh you dont even live here, fuck off. you waste your free time memeing about OUR politics. i don't even know what the capital of your shitty country is.
>>
>>133634796
>no archive
>>
File: 1497315050944.png (246KB, 438x456px) Image search: [Google]
1497315050944.png
246KB, 438x456px
>>133638496
>Implying Libs haven't ignored shilldogs emails
>Implying libs haven't ignored Russian setup plan in the WikiLeaks emails.
>Implying Loretta lynch's Russian slut didn't setup Don Jr meeting.
>>
>>133638700

At the ballot box, maybe. But she isn't gonna run again. Trump is, presumably.
>>
>>133634650
So let me get this straight. A Russian lawyer brought evidence of how corrupt the DNC is to Trump Jr. and he never even used this info but he is the evil one here because he talked to a Russian. Is that really the story they wanna roll with...?
>>
File: 1451488062446.jpg (317KB, 650x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1451488062446.jpg
317KB, 650x2600px
>>133634650
just wait until the 27th, all the shilling will come to an end
>>
>>133635936
Someone hasn't been keeping up

>>133437598
>>
>>133634650
>people think hillary wouldn't have traded our entire nuclear arsenal to North Korea if they had a 10 second video of trump saying nigger
>>
>be liberal faggots
>messiahs caught breaking numerous laws
>fucked.jpg
>W-what should we do?
So now more muh Russia, pee-pee in the bed, two scoops, etc. Op is confirmed for kike faggot. Sage
>>
The amount of shit that the leftists are making up about this story tells you how big of a bombshell it will be when it comes out they orchestrated all of it to collude.
>>
>>133635936
No mong that's when the first visa expired. She came in in June with support of Lynch's DOJ
>>
File: fat sjw.jpg (36KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
fat sjw.jpg
36KB, 500x430px
FUCK TRUMP, YOU DRUMPHFAGS ARE GOING DOWN
RHWHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABBA! HILLARY WILL RISE AGAIN !!!!
>>
Trumpism is a cult. Cant wait for ypi guys to pull Jonestown in trailer parks all across america when they ruin Trump
>>
File: IMG_2290.jpg (3MB, 1902x1719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2290.jpg
3MB, 1902x1719px
>>133634650
OP is brainwashed by the kike Hollywood/MSM propaganda machine and he's nervous because it's all crumbling down, get out of here lobotomized swine. It should be legal to euthanize leftists.
>>
this is the end...
>>
I feel like liberals are unable to foresee counter arguments. If you come claiming that Don Jr broke the law, you shouldn't be surprised when people ask, what law did he break. If you claim Trump is racist, you shouldn't be surprised if people ask for examples. But they always just state their official party line opinion and then act dumbfounded when you ask the obvious questions about why we should believe it. YOU MEAN YOU AREN'T ACCEPTING THAT HE BROKE THE LAW WITHOUT ANY PROOF JUST BECAUSE I SAID HE DID?!?! YOU'RE THE PROBLEM!! I WANT TO FIGHT FASCISTS LIKE YOU!
>>
File: k58ry.jpg (31KB, 496x360px) Image search: [Google]
k58ry.jpg
31KB, 496x360px
Any...day.... Now...

It's still HER turn...

She WILL be president soon....

Say bye bye to Drumpfy boys....

Any.... Day... Now...

It's almost time to impeach, just you wait....

Drumpf will he out of the wh so fast his head will spin....

That stupid Cheeto Drumpf is about to be impeached just you wait....

Seriously.... Any day now....

Okay maybe next week.... No wait the week after...

Soon! Soon he will be outta there

Any..... Day..... now......
>>
>>133634650
But they had no proof to back up the dirt. They never said they didn't have anything, just that it amounted to nothing substantial.
>>
>>133638758
What is an "in-kind contribution", Alex? It's a fucking donation to the highest operatives of a Presidential political campaign BY OPERATIVES OF A HOSTILE FOREIGN POWER. I recommend heading down to the local library and reading "Federal Election Laws for Dipshits" anon, it'll blow your mind.
>>
>>133635213
>bombshell
Wtf are you talking about fag?

>Russian's may've acted illegally
>says nothing jr or campaign did was illegal

>huge
Fake fucking news
No go find a dirty random asshole to lick like a good faggot
>>
>>133634650
I already know whats going to happen Trump Jr is going to deny it which will force them to publish the info. whatever it is. is going to super damaging for the DNC/Clintons
>>
>>133638758
Cucked
>>
does it mean that Jeb still has a chance?
>>
>>133638927
Unfortunately. So tired of MUH RUSSIA!
>>
>>133637727
there are 5 types of spies...
>Jared is an inward spy?
>Jared is a doomed spy?
>>
>>133634650
>obvious set up is obvious

And yet they still failed at producing anything damaging. Huh... really... makes... you...
>>
>>133636747
This ^^^
>>
>>133639097
But the part of it that I don't understand is that if they didn't have any reasoning to back it up, then why do THEY believe it in the first place. It leads me to believe that liberals don't accept their positions based on logical reasoning. They don't even understand the concept. They're amazed that any right winger they meet can actually back up their positions with reasoning. And their shocked when we ask them to do the same.
>>
>>133634650
>OP is a faggot
>>
>>133634650
>>133634876
>>133634998
>>133635099
All that means is he lied during the Hannity inerview. He has yet to go under oath. Even so, gaining information from a foreign country is not illegal.

>>133635213
Its not huge. That meeting was not advancing Russian interests any more than American interests if they were bringing illegal financing by the DNC to light.
>>
>>133637232
No. Benghazi was overblown as well
>>
>>133638224
>>133638530
He didn't break any laws. He didn't take money, he didn't cover up any criminal activity.

Please, tell me what law he broke. If you weren't aware, the media boogie man "collusion" is not illegal unless you collude to commit a crime, at which time it is a "conspiracy" to commit said crime.

>Am lawyer
>>
>>133634650
>>133634796
No one disputed if she brought documents.
"Trump Jr. asked the attorney if she had all the evidence to back up her claims, including whether she could demonstrate the flow of the money. But Veselnitskaya said the Trump campaign would need to research it more. After that, Trump Jr. lost interest, according to Akhmetshin."

In other words none of it was accepted.

"Akhmetshin said he has not been contacted by the special counsel’s office or the FBI about the meeting with Trump Jr."

They don't give a shit because it's literally a nothingburger.
>>
I do believe she handed the papers to assistants without don jr knowing it at the time. the cali congreessman said she did the same exact thing...the same exact thing to him...handed papers to his assistant after the meeting and the congressman had already walked out.

its still an illegal wiretapping hoax from the obama-clinton people.
>>
File: 84550695.jpg (50KB, 600x380px) Image search: [Google]
84550695.jpg
50KB, 600x380px
>>133634650
>tfw your (((greatest))) allies are trying to fuck you over and your "worst" enemies are trying to help and work with you
>somehow this makes amerilards even more furious towards Russia
>>
>>133639393
Leftists have been concentrated down to empty platitudes and regurgitating talking points the WAPO, nyt, and CNN shove down their throat. Can't you see?? Leftists were successfully programmed and brainwashed by the deepstate. This is what we're left to deal with mental patients who only know emotion, not logic or common sense.
>>
So... there IS incriminating information on Hillary Clinton? She's a criminal?
>>
Its all over Trumpies The house of cards is coming down as we speak.

LONG LIVE QUEEN HILLARY!!

DRUMPH FOR PRISON 2017
>>
>>133637352
>proving the DNC was illegally funneling foreign money through illicit channels into their coffers?

Yes, by all means please show us these documents.
>>
If this is true he's fucked because he lied about it, regardless if it's illegal or not. It's all the MSM and Dems need to destroy him and Trump.
>>
maybe we just need to subpeona the incriminating papers? lets see what she handed his assistant. Im sure the media wants it broadcasted.
>>
File: IMG_1490.jpg (200KB, 1018x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
200KB, 1018x1024px
THOSE KIDS WILL BE IN THE POOL FOR SURE

But no seriously you can feel the wave breaking and this is all they got, their own frame up with the Russian Attorney pictured holding an anti-Trump sign at the pussy march. They are totally out of ammo.

The Hodgkinson media wont stop, but they are barely keeping their head above water as is so waiting to see the nothingburger buffet in a few months will be hillarious.
>>
>>133634650
>bombshell
>no shrapnel
Another nothingbomber with no collateral damage.
>>
File: 187564532435467879.jpg (56KB, 614x591px) Image search: [Google]
187564532435467879.jpg
56KB, 614x591px
>>133634650
Let's keep this up... you may end up putting Hillary, Obama, Loreta lynch and the rest of democRat party away.

the more you try to make Don Jr. look bad, the more your real crime will show up.
here, read this one:
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/396327-russia-ukraine-trump-clinton/
>>
>>133634650
>new report
>Don Jr. isn't a politician, it's literally not even illegal
>>
>>133634650
So, speaking to russians is now a crime?
>>
>>133634650
Bigger picture, if there is incriminating evidence on Clinton who cares about Jr
>>
>>133634876
Even if this were true, you're implying that Hillary's crimes being exposed is a worse offense than Hillary's actual crimes.

Again, liberals are terrible with optics.
>>
You know what I can't wait for? The wave of leftist suicides that occur when nothing happens. Hahahhaha, the MSM is assisting these libslaves with their suicide, once they realize how horribly wrong they were, once they realized they were conned. Hilarious, I love when liberals call trump a con man, but just continue to be fed horse manure from the MSM deepstate with no question. Ahahahahahahhaha die Reddit nigger faggots I hate you PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL faggots
>>
>>133634650
Wouldn't CLinton be fuckked too?
>>
I literally cannot see how we lose here, none of us care about Jr but we care about getting a corrupt fuck like Clinton out, if jr is a stepping stone to it so be it
>>
>>133634650
HOLY SHIT! This is a nothing burger LOL
>>
>>133640052
>d-don't focus on this, goyim. r-remember Drumpf is racist oy vey!
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 512x384px
>>133639097
>>
>>133634650
>HAPPENING!! JUNIOR IS FUCKED
"New report" from "anonymous sources."

In other words, it's all bullshit.

Watching you libfaggots fail over and over again is the joy of my life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_iMGRTnAM
>>
Soon there won't be any of Trump's cronies left to throw under the bus and he'll have to face the music alone. Stepping down before Impeachment will be his only option, the cowards way. Just you wait.
>>
Podesta - Dennis better go disappear on some island

Not kiddie fucker like You or me - I can't believe I let that scum sucking kiddie fucker in my house and I hung out with the piece of shit.
>>
>>133634650
"New report"

From their ass as usual I assume?
>>
File: balthazar.jpg (37KB, 736x483px) Image search: [Google]
balthazar.jpg
37KB, 736x483px
>>133634650
this guy just looks like a villain
>>
>>133640244
>Calling me the jew
Laughable you kike fuck, don't you have more disinfo to be spreading elsewhere you kike
>>
>>133634650
SPEAKING WITH RUSSIANS NOW ILLEGAL IN 60 STATES. PENALTY 666 YEARS IN NOTHING BURGER JAIL
>>
>>133639845
>lied about it
To who?
>>
I want the evidence on Clinton and I don't really care how we get it but I want her in jail
>>
I was at the meeting also.
>>
>>133640301
Kill all fags. ISIS was right about this.
>>
>>133634650
>new report claims
literally
>according to our own claims
>>
>>133637770
This is not true. Impeachment does not remove a President from office. Clinton was impeached. He was not removed from office. Impeachment is
>akin to an indictment in criminal law, and thus is only the first step towards possible removal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment
>>
>>133640521
In the Hannity interview and in his statement. Although "lied" maybe technically incorrect. He said something like "no supporting evidence" or whatever. Some cleverly worded statement. It's easy ammo for the MSM.
>>
>>133640160
Faggot.

Obama invented the Russian scandal to start an illegal wiretap to steal an in the bag election and attempts to wreck the admin after failing to di srupt the american zeitgeist in play erstwhile clawing at the edge off the abyss that is mounting evidence against the deep state shadow government. DEUS VULT!
>>
>>133639888
Dems are celebrating the fact that there is more true criminal evidence against their side in this investigation......LMFAO
>>
Dems sell uranium to Russian government their greatest enemy on earth. Blow their top when don jr talks to a russian... I can't even have this discussion anymore
>>
>there actually was evidence Clinton committed a crime! checkmate dumpfkins

is this real life?
>>
>>133639702
>>133640284
I guess when you think about it, leftists have been programmed to oppose critical thinking. They can't do it themselves and when they see it in others, they recognize it as bigotry, racism, fascism or some other buzzword.
>>
>>133637543
>>133637787

There was a rumor for the longest time that a fake guccifer 2.0 would be trotted out to take trump down. Is this the hoax?
>>
>he was getting dirt on Clinton
>fuck Drumpf how dare he!

i think it's amazing how MSM still plays this off like clinton is a saint while we now have evidence of her crookedness. And he's the bad guy. And the sheep will gobble it up like Soylent Green.

I pray for this world
>>
File: emperor trump.jpg (87KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
emperor trump.jpg
87KB, 646x720px
>>133634650
Fuck democracy. We need Trump Emperor to smite all democrats in the ass! Sieg Trump!
>>
File: 1467738973129.png (98KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1467738973129.png
98KB, 500x545px
Also another guy was in the room trained in russian army as couterintelligence agent.
Still defending him faggots?
>>
>>133640950
This. People are doing it right in this thread, complete fucking disconnect from reality
>>
>>133634650
So what your saying is Trump found a way to introduce the evidence Russia gave him about Hillary into public by having them expose themselves?

Yep, sure sounds like its over for him.
>>
>>133634650
cant you see this is fake news, faggot?
>>
>>133634650
You and I both know the only trending story here is "gay man says 'nigger'"
>>
>>133637770
>i have no idea how my government works, but i'm gonna fake it; the post; the movie; the game
>>
>>133634650
>Hillary Clinton and the entire (((DNC))) commit multiple crimes that, in a real world, would have had them stood before a Hague Tribunal
>It's completely ignored though and instead (((those))) who ignore it and tell the goys to ignore it and just concentrate on the "crime" of the emails being hacked (clearly a much lesser crime)
>But that's not the real issue, apparently the real issue is Russia meddling in American affairs and American (((democracy)))
>After all, if you're Israel, you don't want competition where controlling America is concerned
>I mean, you want (((democracy))) respected
>Right?
>>
>>133635099
So basically they keep changing their story. And here comes a Canadian too rehash their latest version of events.
>>
>>133635099
>HE FUCKING LIED.
he didnt. but lying to journalists is not illegal either so who cares if he did.
>>
>>133635099
>illicit funds
>ignore
>COLLUSION!
Why can't people just die already?
>>
>>133641032
>Putin is former KGB
DANOL BLAMF IDS FININISH!! XDDDD
>>
>>133634650
>>133634796
He already said she was spoke about "nonsense"
>>
>glumpf is finished
>its over for him

Another day another kike shill thread with anon sources/sources say/reports claim/(we are just making shit up right now to push our agenda and to get more clicks for ad shekels)
>>
>>133641138

This.
>>
FAKE NEWS
A
K
E
N
E
W
S
>>
File: images (3).jpg (12KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
12KB, 224x225px
>>133636398
This.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VAx3BP4UY8
>>
File: O38d6Y7.jpg (32KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
O38d6Y7.jpg
32KB, 500x415px
>>133637887
Oh snap those are the best kind.
>>
>>133635213
> illegally
Please inform me what law they broke.
>>
>>133634650
>Illegally get info
>DNC won't press the story further because the dirty info in about them

Well memed.
>>
>>133638927
Yup & not just any Russian. Russians that are deeply committed to the DNC.
>>
>>133634650
report & sage this faggot.
>>
We should take the fact that this literal nothing-burger is being touted as the biggest bombshell of the Presidency as proof that Trump is in damn good shape and there is literally nothing of any real substance that they could use against him.
>>
>>133642166
this guy gets it. sage
>>
impeach drumpf jr now

remove him from office NOW
>>
>>1336391348

8 years baby! EIGHT years of President TRUMP!
He IS my President.
>>
>>133635213
>this is huge
>it's never huge
>>
File: Jr.png (136KB, 301x292px) Image search: [Google]
Jr.png
136KB, 301x292px
UTTERLY AND COMPLETELY
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKED
>>
>>133634796
wait I thought we were the racist ones. why are you using the n-word?
>>
>>133634650
>BOMBSHELL

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>133634650

IT'S TREASON THEN

RRRRRAAEHEEEEEEHEHHEHEHEHHEHHUSEIHUFHDUHFSDUDFH
>>
>>133634998
>>133635099
>>133635213
that's not illegal

Hillary did the same thing asking Ukraine for dirt on Trump.
>>
All will come to pass. No U.S. banks would touch Trump so he fell into money laundering for the Russians. He and his family will go down from the RICO Act for laundering and racketeering. He should have never turned the spotlight on himself. His political antics are just making the criminal investigation (that's been ongoing for years) easier.
>>
File: Trigglypuff.gif (1MB, 156x183px) Image search: [Google]
Trigglypuff.gif
1MB, 156x183px
>>133634650
>UTERLLY FUCKED I TOLD YOU NIGGERS AHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Calm down Trigglypuff.

You should listen to this:
http://wilkowmajority.com/previous_shows/russian-lawyer-john-podesta/
>>
>>133634650
Anyone can say "New report says..." or "An anonymous source reveals..." Its all bullshit
>>
>>133639676
This is possible. But who are the assistants that were in attendance? There is no mention of them by anyone other than this American/Russian dud.
>>
>>133642850
The "N-Word"?
YOU MEAN NIGGER??
GTFO
GET YOUR NIGGERHANDS OFF MY NIGGERBOARD
>>
File: Veselnitskaya.jpg (420KB, 1522x791px) Image search: [Google]
Veselnitskaya.jpg
420KB, 1522x791px
>>133634650
>>
>>133639168
>referencing Jepoardy
What are you, 60?
>how do you do, fellow /pol/acks?
>>
>>133635213
WHoa???? Illegally advancing the efforts of a foreign government? Turns out it's HRC/Obama that are guilty of that. Glad you agree that treason is bad now! Unfortunately for you the Trumps have done nothing of the kind.
>>
>>133638062
T
>>
File: 10982.jpg (36KB, 600x381px) Image search: [Google]
10982.jpg
36KB, 600x381px
The absolute fever pitch meltdown happening before my eyes is (((almost))) as good as the compilation of Hilldogs crying in November. And he hasnt even been indicted yet *breathes in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

This is probably the greatest year to be an active /pol/ users. Nothing compares
>>
Democrats are going to be so confused next week when this story drops off the front page.

..this story will be killed once they find out the Russian lobbyist had a shitton of meetings with Clinton camp and a dozen other democrats and received a bunch of money for various 'services'

By this time next week, it will be some new outrage to get you to forget about this story. Set your watch.

It's actually getting kind of sad to watch
>>
>>133642612
This is one of those rare absolute guaranteed happening.

There is no choice. The Russia narrative is too deeply invested in to pull out at this point would be akin to admitting it was all a farce.

The only choices are to escalate until they win, or suffer devistating humiliation and discreditation, both paths of which lead to a happening
>>
>>133635213
I see these everyday don't you get tired of losing must be disheartening
>>
>>133643835
>did not know she was a Russian spy.

They don't even care. Flynn or whoever met with the Russian ambassador to the US, who MSM and talking heads keep saying is a known spy, yet he's A FUCKING AMBASSADOR TO THE US!

>Current and former US intelligence officials have described Kislyak as a top spy and recruiter of spies, a notion that Russian officials have dismissed.

https://archive.is/y9bOO
>>
>>133634650
>Documents were supposedly planted by Russian lawyer (Valenitskaya)
> She was at anti GLURMPHF protest earlier
>Entered US with a suspiciously weird Visa
>meanwhile Goldstone meets with OKKKongo
>Goldstone and Valenitskaya approach Don Jr
>Try to give him documents proving Clinton corruption, according to anonymous sources (i.e. my ass)
>It's more likely they didn't and this was orchestrated by the Clinton camp, and the documents, if they even exist, are Clinton-made bullcrap.
>Clinton hope they can impeach GLURGMPF without these documents being revealed, but they can't
>Trump will have to prove that those Russian guys were Clinton plants, but that's only IF it's recognized that these documents were used to cut down Hillary. It suffices to say they didn't use these documents.
> BUT even if it was sensitive info against Clinton directly from Putin, Dems can not prove that it was used to interfere with the elections, and anyway Trump never did revease shit about her; Assange did.

The edge of this fight is getting sharper, but it seems more probable that Trump will win, because he can reveal Clinton and other's dark deals, and thus sink the entire Dem old guard, including Pelosi and Ozimbabwe, by telling the DOJ to get after them BEFORE they have time to enact impeachment. It's going to go fast.
>>
REMINDER THAT DONALD TRUMP WILL NEVER, EVER BE PRESIDENT
>>
>>133644077
If they escalate, they are done. There's a reason the pedophile/Clinton shit hasn't come out yet.
>>
>>133644077
pretty sure the leaks are coming from Trump now to expose the dems dirty deals
>>
>>133634876
>the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee.

is this bad for Hiliary?
>>
>>133634650

fucking jews did this

they premeditated this all along
>>
>>133644257
>There's a reason the pedophile/Clinton shit hasn't come out yet.

Yeah, because it doesn't exist. What kind of argument is this? "We knew they were raping children but we did nothing until now because"...?
>>
File: 1499910905868.jpg (376KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499910905868.jpg
376KB, 1023x768px
>dirt on Clinton
>dirt
>Clinton
le drumtchy is like totally done now guise!
>>
First step in Impeachment process already started. It's all over folks. ITS HAPPENING.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/12/democratic-reps-file-article-impeachment-against-trump.html

My prediction: Drumpf will start war with N Korea to save his butt.
>>
well apparently there was a russian spy at the meeting as well

I don't know how you can spin this now...
>>
every claim against trump has been "huge" yet nothing has happened. if the evidence was really that convincing and not as suspicious then they would be getting fucked right now considering everyone in the alphabet agencies hates trump
>>
>>133644480
They're building a case. The Pedophile/Clinton connect is probably very complex. It will take years to gather enough evidence, but eventually HRC will go to jail (if her health doesn't fail her)
>>
File: 1496544114765-pol.gif (3MB, 330x274px) Image search: [Google]
1496544114765-pol.gif
3MB, 330x274px
>>133644480
>>
>>133644527
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama

At least you tried, /leftypol/.
>>
>>133644586
Yeah, libtards really have outplayed their hand. At this point Trump could actually do something illegal and no one would care.
>>
>>133634650
Not illegal to gather dirt on your opponents yo.
>>
>>133644585
By saying there was a Russian spy.

Know why media works? Because people believe it.
>>
>>133644585
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/07/14/nbc-news-ex-soviet-intel-officer-donald-trump-jr-russia-meeting/478483001/

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/politics/donald-trump-jr-meeting/index.html
>>
>>133644897
Archive shills

>http://cnn com/2017/07/14/politics/donald-trump-jr-meeting/index.html
https://archive.is/GS1LE
>>
>>133634650
Libs are blowing their wad too quickly now that DTJ released everything himself, I'm certain that this was supposed to continue dripping for at least a few months and now their scrambling to find ways of covering up the obvious ties directly to Obama, Lynch, the DNC, and most importantly Clinton herself.
>>
>>133644897

Well, the 'Russian spy' is also a US citizen and has worked with the government in the past concerning former Soviet states.
>>
>>133644897
I actually like that they're going after Jr. They think Trump will bow to the deep state with this blackmail but it will only piss him off more.

C'mon, Donald. Go full 1488.
>>
>>133644011
Your trying too hard desu, hone your skills on braaaappit a bit more Sweetie :)
>>
>>133634876
>brought with her a plastic folder with printed-out documents that detailed what she believed was the flow of illicit funds to the Democratic National Committee

so who's really at fault here?
>>
its over /pol/ is BTFO
>>
>>133644585
>>133644884
Some are still claiming the lawyer is connected to the Kremlin, even after she said she isn't.
>>
>>133644818
kek this
trump could actually do something illegal and make a compelling argument that it's just another witch hunt against him
>>
>>133645101
This is the what, the fifth or sixth time Trump is going down? Just sickening.
>>
>>133644988

Plus it has only brought more attention back to the wiretapping scandal that Obama had. I mean if any President is going to jail it's gonna be Obama.

https://medium.com/@JackPosobiec/breaking-lynch-ordered-manaforts-phone-tapped-during-veselnitskaya-meeting-363824284be8
>>
>>133636861
Well put my man. http://lawnewz.com/opinion/why-donald-trump-jr-is-innocent-period/
>>
>>133639168
The statute you are reffering to is from FEC finance laws. It regard financial contributions to campaign.
>>
>an eighth person in the meeting

This just breaking. Where was this meeting at that no one noticed?
>>
>>133634650
Nice try, Collusion isn't even illegal. Trump could shoot someone in the face on live TV and he wouldn't get impeached.
>>
>>133636861
>>133645237
I thought there wasn't even anything provided.
>>
>>133645110
Plus they claim it was a former intelligence agent.

This is all for (((optics))) to try to win votes. We really need voter ID.
>>
What did we do for years? As Obama governed by executive order we plotted knowing the timeline would lead to 3 maybe 4 supreme court justices, republican majority, and liberals thinking their SJW ways were now set in stone. We gambled on an outlier that would play the media as no man ever has been able to ever do other than Donald Trump.
>>
lmao didn't junior JUST go on hannity and say "that's absolutely everything" about what the story was like 3 days ago

and faggots itt are still like WOW WHAT A NOTHINGBURGER WITH EXTRA NOTHING

uh yeah hey fags how about this kid keeps lying and you're a faggot for gagging on his lying dick so much
>>
"This is the end of Trump" version 2090909
>>
Trump always gets even.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hsbhSe_QZ4&t=7s
>>
>>133634650
>fag flag
>mediaite
OP sucked David Brock's cock so hard it scrambled his brains
>>
File: 1490298006080.jpg (23KB, 486x405px) Image search: [Google]
1490298006080.jpg
23KB, 486x405px
>>133634650
The fear and desperation you are exuding is palpable. Brings a smile to my face.
>>
>>133644897
so AP says they handed DTJ documents on illegal DNC donations

CNN doesn't say anything about it, nor does USA today.

Which is it?
>>
>>133645491
Silly nigger politics are for white people go back to your crack pipe.
>>
Is Junior white?
>>
you libtards should just accept the fact that Trump is President for 4 years and in the next election try to beat him. Trying to impeach him isn't good for the country.
>>
>>133645424
DNC is crumbling, they can't even win mayoral elections because of infighitng.

>Democrats desperate for fresh faces cast 37-year-old Heath Mello as a pragmatic, next-generation leader who could win in the Nebraska heartland. Yet his anti-abortion stance has become a flashpoint for the national party.

>If Mello prevails on Tuesday in his bid for Omaha mayor, it's a promising sign, he says, for a candidate "with a proven record of working bipartisan and tackling some big issues and, yes, to some extent, is a pro-life Catholic Democrat." He is challenging Republican incumbent Jean Stothert.

>Mello's bid has exposed the cultural divisions within the party over the decades-old issue of abortion, and proved a major embarrassment for the new party chairman, Tom Perez. House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi, an abortion rights supporter, insists that there is room in the party for abortion foes.

>Top Democrats had planned a stop in Omaha at a rally for Mello, but abortion rights groups were outraged. National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League President Ilyse Hogue called the DNC's promotion of Mello "not only disappointing, it is politically stupid."

>Caught off-guard, Perez reversed himself, saying "every Democrat, like every American, should support a woman's right to make her own choices," and called on Democrats to speak with "one voice."

https://archive.is/WX9N2
>>
>>133645525
we don't want this to end yet. think about it. we need this to go on another year atleast, so when the elections run around we've got this. You think bengazi was over the top drag out shit, you haven't seen anything yet

we are going to drag this out as long as trump as in office. So hopefully another 3 years which is possible when you consider bengazi.

the ride never ends. long live trump
>>
>>133634876
So where's the proof?
Anyone?
>>
These documents were as fake as the Steele dossier
>>
>>133634796
>AP
>most reputable news organization
being slightly less abhorrent than CNN is nothing to celebrate
>>
>>133645716

>when rustling trumpfag jimmies is easy as clicking a drop down menu
>>
>>133634650
Woooow I still dont care!
>>
File: CTRFAGS.png (658KB, 1265x4312px) Image search: [Google]
CTRFAGS.png
658KB, 1265x4312px
>>133645964
There is none because it never existed. All the left can hope to accomplish now is to sway the low information voters with a Russia disinformation smear campaign. No evidence will ever exist but as long as the propaganda machines keep repeating it the brainwashed herd will eat it up.
>>
Even if Don Jr. sat in on the meeting, even if he received information-- he did not leak it. As a result, he did not collude. The optics are not good, but he committed no crime

That being said, I don't understand how these people are so stupid. Kushner and Trump are literally worth billions. How can they just walk into a bait and switch via the DNC
>>
I dont care if it even is illegal, if you still dont think he's a russian puppet then you're just plain retarded.
>>
>>133645792
The real players don't want him impeached. We don't want Pence. We're going to spend four years pecking him to death like a duck to disrupt his agenda and discredit him before 2020 and use his disapproval rating to flip the house and senate in 2018.

You know, like republicans did with Benghazi.

It's the Tea Party playbook. Surely you're familiar with the strategy.
>>
File: 1490024758990.jpg (147KB, 748x1187px) Image search: [Google]
1490024758990.jpg
147KB, 748x1187px
>>133646346
Pathetic and transparent appeal to emotion.
GTFO shill
>>
>>133634796
I think the HIV might finally be effecting your brain.
>>
>>133636542

Anything that doesn't help the (((democrat party))) is illegal.
>>
>>133646447
>use his disapproval rating to flip the house and senate in 2018.
>0/4 special elections
that seems to be working out great so far. The only reason the GOP is going to continue to win is because your party is beyond retarded.
>>
File: 123111.png (29KB, 828x332px) Image search: [Google]
123111.png
29KB, 828x332px
>>133645099
russians are democrats?
>>
>>133635099
>lied aboutvdirt on DMV and Clinton

I don't think you're going to like how this plays out, leftist scum.
>>
>>133646666
CHECKED
>>
>>133634650
This.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 250 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.
>>
>>133638062
Is there at least one Jew working at the AP? Because then you can completely discredit it without further insight or discussion.
>>
>>133645444
Trump isn't playing the media, he's playing you idiots.
>>
File: Pdsc4k.gif (499KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
Pdsc4k.gif
499KB, 387x305px
>>133646666
DIGITS! SHADILAY
>>
File: rinat_working_together.png (543KB, 1477x995px) Image search: [Google]
rinat_working_together.png
543KB, 1477x995px
>>133640896
Follow the Money, who is best for Russian Coal? It's Clinton, she will enforce sanctions (which keep the ruble low) and also enact clean energy policies that will kill the American coal industry.
>>
>>133646552
You are completely correct, my part is completely retarded. I'm a disenfranchised moderate republican.
>>
>>133636861
Save for Sessions DOJ settling the Russian fraud case: https://www.google.com/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2017/07/12/doj-settled-massive-russian-fraud-case-involving-lawyer-who-met-with-trump-jr/amp/

But at least you got to sound smrt. Shill on faggots.
>>
>>133646346
you are the retard. Trump will reign supreme until 2024 or until we have a civil war and kill all the democraps. They had their nigger we have our cheeto
>>
>>133646921
>I'm a disenfranchised moderate republican.
I'm sure you are. Go back to watching Mika and Joe
>>
>>133646477
HURR DURR UR A SHEEL LOL LOL

anon come the fuck on man. You dont have to fucking worship the ground he walks on. This isnt t_D. Just because he's not a liberal doesnt mean hes a fucking godsend you piece of shit. If he's immune to criticism purely for that then you should just kill yourself.
>>
File: 2Scoops2MANY!.jpg (85KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2Scoops2MANY!.jpg
85KB, 767x1024px
>>133636398
WELL GET U DRUMPHITARDKINERINOS!!!
>>
drumpf going down and /pol/ btfo forever
>>
hahahah drumpf is finished
>>
File: IMG_0461.jpg (179KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0461.jpg
179KB, 600x429px
Blumpf jr BTFO
>>
>>133646723
Nice copy pasta fag.
>>
>>133634650
NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER NOTHINGBURGER
>>
Filling thread
>>
>>133646346

Well we already knew that libtards didn't care about the law or anything. You're all really a bunch of authoritarians anyways.
>>
Just doing the dirty work over here
>>
File: 1498742566140.jpg (763KB, 968x968px) Image search: [Google]
1498742566140.jpg
763KB, 968x968px
>>133647003
Id feel sorry for you but lets be honest, I'll be smiling when the DOTR comes
>>
What's the weather like in Toronto?
>>
File: nothing burger.jpg (108KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
nothing burger.jpg
108KB, 1200x675px
TRUMP BTFO
>>
>>133646666
>DNC not DMV
>>
>>133646723
Dude. I have seen this most several times over the last several days. Please write something new, or maybe you can't. creativity isn't a libtard specialty.
>>
How will the North Korea situation be handled in 50 years?
>>
>>133646992
Happily - easier to find than Bill O'Reilly. Tell Ted Nugent I said hello.
>>
/pol/ is getting so wrecked its unbelievable this is the best timeline
>>
>>133647310
Nice font on your post, mind if I copy it
>>
I SWEAR TO GOD ON EVURY CHAIN I GOT, DAT CHEETO GON GET INPEACH. NIGGA WE AINT PLAYIN DIS IS HOW WE DO NIGGA
>>
File: Donald Trump Jr. sucks.jpg (114KB, 634x652px) Image search: [Google]
Donald Trump Jr. sucks.jpg
114KB, 634x652px
>>133634650
Hahahahaha
The Trump regime is being brought down by the stupidity of his own son, Donny Jr. the Retard!
>>
>>133645250
>financial contributions
>opposition research has monetary value, and was admitted to being the reason Jr took the meeting in the first place
>Jr agrees to meeting on the basis that he believes Russia, a hostile foreign power, is going to aid them with free gibs
>Intent to break law + action taken in furtherance of the act = CRIME, regardless of whether your dumb. bumbling ass succeeds at breaking the law or not (why do you think prostitution stings work? Set-up Johns never actually have sex, they just take all the illegal steps necessary to facilitate the act)

It's not even hard to follow, brainlets. The case makes itself, nevermind what people who want to take Trump down will be able to make of it.
>>
>>133646569
Rare flag
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 705x561px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 705x561px
>>133634796
>>
File: rinat_working_together.png (558KB, 1477x995px) Image search: [Google]
rinat_working_together.png
558KB, 1477x995px
>>133647647
Follow the money
>>
>>133634650
sage
>>
Trump Jr is a literal retard for bringing this all on himself, should have kept his fucking mouth shut and maybe coordinated something with Assange.
>>
>>133638224
Which one?
>shill crickets
>>
If this is true, then Trump has evidence of Clinton's Russia collusion. This is great news!
>>
>>13363465
Whenever I hear the media talk about Russia I tune out.

Dont have a clue what the latest russia story is, dont care. Media lost all credibility.
>>
>>133647622

At some point they will have a dictator that wants to interact with the world. Slowly foreigners will be allowed in and markets will open.
>>
Does anyone know wen the next season of South Park air
>>
>>133634650
This is a giant nothingburger and you all know it.
>>
>>133634650
So what?
This Russian narrative is bullshit and everyone knows it, fag.
>>
>>133647756

exactly, god /pol/ is just JUST.
i can't believe it.
just wrecked.
no meme war can save this shit
>>
>>133647736
That's right.... keep thinking that...

you'd think after two years of Trump just clobbering the media and leftards that they'd have learned.
>>
>>133646346
>if you don't agree with my unsubstantiated opinion them you're a poopoo head
>>
>>133639691
Only rino republicans and libshits hate Russia.
>>
TRUMP INPEACH 2017

WE AINT PLAYING NIGGA
>>
File: interview.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>133647589
>Anyone who actually thinks a rural white Trump voter would say something as faggy as "Rural white voter here" is a fucking moron.

Such obvious scripted bullshit, but they don't know their target well enough to blend in.
>>
>>133647764
Actually he did. Assange contacted him and offered to release his emails, but Don jr. is like 'nah man thanks, but I got it'.

it's brilliant.
>>
>>133647847
August.
>>
>>133648079
Hey fellow Redditor, you don't need to use the name "anon" to be anonymous.
I also just came from HQ
>>
>>133648066
It's like I want antifa to leave /pol but arguing with them is kind of fun. Arguing with Antifa is like play easy mode, you don't have to try.
>>
>>133646060
Who isn't abhorrent you twat? Breitbart?
>>
>>133648291

Okay gotcha
>>
>>133648022

drumpf supporters dragged out into the streets and btfo when???
>>
File: IMG_0462.jpg (235KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0462.jpg
235KB, 600x429px
Glumpf jr eternally BTFO
>>
File: the fuk.jpg (19KB, 470x312px) Image search: [Google]
the fuk.jpg
19KB, 470x312px
>>133634650
"the media" are poo eaters

why the fuck do they talk about "this" thing
>>
>>133634650
death cry of the Dems and MSM, Trump was going to let them die slowly but they're going after his son
... so they will be slaughtered
>>
File: lynched.jpg (7KB, 284x178px) Image search: [Google]
lynched.jpg
7KB, 284x178px
700 yrds I can leave a line of monkey skulls.
>>
how is this getting leaked? ok I get the email being hacked or whatever but something new about this comes out everyday. email, then one guy was ex spy or some shit, now this.... just screams set up
>>
>>133635099
did it ever occur to you that the nigger this story is about is the liar and that trump jr is telling the truth?

>i didnt think so you fucking faggot
i hope the result of me telling you to kill yourself is that you actually kill yourself.
>>
>>133648597
I love how retarded faggots keep adding -Gate to their pretend scandals as if what gave the actual Watergate scandal it's power was the fucking suffix.
>>
>>133648905
They asked the Russians who were there. This pretty much confirms for me that this is all part of a message Putin is sending to Trump. I think he's pissed that Trump didn't move on sanctions like he wanted and he's signaling that he's prepared to take them both down.
>>
>>133648905
Trump and his whole administration are fucking things up pretty well on their own. No need for a setup, honestly.
>>
>>133649477
mhm mhm this
>>
File: 223.jpg (39KB, 450x373px) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
39KB, 450x373px
>>133634796
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.