[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NORMIES USING OUR MEMES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1870.jpg (123KB, 750x925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1870.jpg
123KB, 750x925px
REEEEEEE
>>
wtf I hate this meme now
>>
Normies never learn and we have an infinite supply of memes.

We have nothing to worry about (except our own hubris, ofc).
>>
>>133633662
>normie steals meme
>we make new ones
>cycle continues

The uncreative cunts have been doing this for years.
>>
wtf I don't care about France now nor did I ever.
>>
>>133633662
He's not even using it right
>>
>>133633662
this is so pathetic, france please kys right now
>>
>>133633877
wtf i agree with this guy now
>>
File: 1f27ecb.png (158KB, 699x400px) Image search: [Google]
1f27ecb.png
158KB, 699x400px
>>133633662
>>133633908
>>133634386
Such is the life of an architect.
>>
>>133633662

lmfao using pop culture in your military parade. how fucking pleb
>>
File: 1499474026338.jpg (169KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499474026338.jpg
169KB, 1024x768px
The word "normie" is a fail meme now op.

Its a reddit tier, YouTube meme. You see 13 year old kids saying "normies reee" all over YouTube comments.

Op, ive been in this game for literally 13 fucking years. Wrap your head around that for a second. 13 years. Let me share some knowledge with you.

We make the memes. The internet takes the memes. Wr dump the memes.

You're using "normie" still. That went out of style a year ago. You're STILL using it. Which instantly makes you a faggot redditor. I can instantly tell you're at EARLIEST, a 2013 poster. You gave yourself away.

Listen closely kid.

Even though you appear anonymous, oldfags like myself can sniff you little cancerfaggots out a mile away. We have developed keen senses we use as tools to instantly disregard you for the fag you are.

Let this be some knowledge for all you kids itt. I see a bunch of you ITT. You aren't anonymous. We notice you. It only takes a sentence. A few words. 1 key word. You give yourselves away. You didn't lurk. Back when i came here over a decwde ago, we lurked for MONTHS before posting. You didn't you saw a funny twitter meme or a hilarious T_D post so you fame her and started spewing your bullshit immediately, thinking we were all pals.

We arent.
And i see you. Little hints. Your grammar. Your punctuations. Your lack of knowledge. Your phasing. The order in which you place words. They are all clues.

For example.

>Hurr your reddit spacing hurr hurr
Boom. Its done. You've given yourself away. You've proven to be an ipad poster from 2016. Reddit spacing. Get the fuck out you fucking moron. You've clearly never been apart of a forum back in the early 00's. You have no fucking clue about walls of text. Tldrs. You have no understanding because you're so new. You're so fucking stupid and never wrote more than 1 shitposting sentence so the idea of spacing is something you've only seen on reddit. Thats how new you are. Its embarrassing when people make this error.
>>
>>133636717
you seem upset
>>
>>133633662
>memes are viral info that spreads rapidly and successfully.
>Its bad its spreading so much that it penetrates even un-indoctrinated minds.
You should be proud. Our influence is spreading.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.