[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Russiagate Really Hillarygate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
WH Anon said that a few news sources would pick up the story at first, before the rest are forced to cover it in the following week. Could this be it?

http://archive.is/ABZj6

The most under covered story of Russia Gate is the interconnection between the Clinton campaign, an unregistered foreign agent of Russia headquartered in DC (Fusion GPS), and the Christopher Steele Orbis dossier. This connection has raised the question of whether Kremlin prepared the dossier as part of a disinformation campaign to sow chaos in the US political system. If ordered and paid for by Hillary Clinton associates, Russia Gate is turned on its head as collusion between Clinton operatives (not Trump’s) and Russian intelligence. Russia Gate becomes Hillary Gate.

Neither the New York Times, Washington Post, nor CNN has covered this explosive story. Two op-eds have appeared in the Wall Street Journal (Holman Jenkins and David Satter). The possible Russian-intelligence origins of the Steele dossier have been raised only in conservative publications, such as in The Federalist and National Review.
>>
Self bump.

This story is from Forbes, since you can't tell from the archive link
>>
File: jebb.jpg (19KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
jebb.jpg
19KB, 530x298px
Please bump
>>
>>133634037
Take my bump, anon
>>
>>133632861
White House Anon was clearly talking about this. I'm sure Trump knew about it since he tweeted about Obama wiretapping him, and started leaking clues for the media to pick up on.
>>
File: IMG_2015.jpg (20KB, 247x299px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2015.jpg
20KB, 247x299px
>>133634475
When people say trump doesn't know what he is doing they are wrong. We need to dispel this idea that trump has no idea what he is doing. He knows exactly what he is doing.
>>
>>133634475
Do you think he leaked the email to the media too?
>>
>>133634475
>the media to pick up on

For /pol/ to pick up on, you degenerate. We the media now.
>>
>>133634624
Exactly. I'm getting tired of people saying that he's a moron. The dude is a genius.
>>
>>133634706
Are we fake news?
>>
>>133633292
>self bump
>paying hiroshima full price for a pass
based magapede
>>
>>133635089
I would rather pay Hiro than feed the jew google with my captcha answers
>>
>>133632861
Obama was deeply involved.
>>
>>133632861
make it real
>>
>>133635659
Was it Skippy's idea?
>>
>>133632861
Can you imagine the amount of pure unadulterated kek the prison guards will have?
>>
>>133634624
Rubio recognised
>>
>>133636432
They'll probably just suck HRCs dick and do whatever she says.
>>
>>133632861
>10?
>20?
>LIFE?

What's the difference for Hillary, really?
>>
>>133636776
Are you saying What difference at this point does it make?
>>
>>133636651
Prison guards? No they were almost killed by the redpill, killary will get quality treatment
>>
>>133634037
Bump
>>
She will get special shower "privileges"
>>
>>133632861
yes

Comey's balls are being taken hostage atm and needs to play nice or look evil towards trump in public eye
>>
What would happen if the pizzagate crew got to the guards? That would be horrible
>>
>>133636898
He is saying that HCR will not, even if we assume she had done treason, colluded with Russia, sit one day in jail.
>>
>>133638131
But we're assuming that based on past Presidents and administrations. I'm still hopeful that Trump is "different" and will actually push to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
>>
God I hope so. No jail time. Hang from a rope.
>>
>>133638663
Nothing. Has been done to establishment, 1%'er, corruption in 7 months Trump has been president. Not even ONE investigation.
>>
>>133638663
>prosecute
>>execute

FTFY
>>
>>133634624
We don't need to dispel anything. Trump knows what he's doing, and the misperception that he doesn't only helps him. Either that, or he's the luckiest son of a bitch ever to enter American politics.
>>
File: 1499454470707.jpg (40KB, 600x485px) Image search: [Google]
1499454470707.jpg
40KB, 600x485px
Holy fuck you people are astoundingly stupid
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.