[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Hitler make so many bad decisions, I've been studying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: gas.jpg (9KB, 223x279px)
gas.jpg
9KB, 223x279px
Why did Hitler make so many bad decisions, I've been studying the war forever and contrary to the bluepilled bullshit the Germans could have won the eastern front, could have garnered peace with the Brits before fighting the Soviets and could have been much more successful.
>>
>>133632243
>Why did Hitler make so many bad decisions
his handlers told him to.
>>
>>133632407
hmmm what do you mean
>>
>>133632243
Hitler greatly underestimated the wartime manufacturing capabilities of the US, and how we would be able to give over 11 billion in aid to the Soviets. Without that aid Stalin would have been done for, if you read the telegrams he and FDR were having he even states that he is on the ropes in '41.

>garnered peace with the Brits
Churchill was having none of that, and some historians argue that allowing the British force to escape Dunkirk was a gesture of kindness from the Germans. What they should have done is trashed the Brits then and there and made them irrelevant on the mainland.
>>
>>133632243
He was insane and on drugs. Probably his drug dealer was Jewish.
>>
>>133632243

Winning the eastern front would have required very good luck and the western front never opening. Even if the US never entered the war, the eastern front would have ground to a stalemate and remained that way for several years. Only nukes would have broken the reds, it was simply too much territory to cover with too many soviets to kill and no way to reach their war production facilities that were moved far east out of range of germany's bombers.

Once the west entered the war it was a matter of if hitler would lose but when. He took on the entire world.
>>
File: 1499379591741.jpg (41KB, 489x604px)
1499379591741.jpg
41KB, 489x604px
>>133632992
>force to escape Dunkirk was a gesture of kindness from the Germans. What they should have done is trashed the Brits then and there and made them irrelevant on the mainland.
Exactly this and also focusing on the royal air force instead of the blitz, but a few other victories and the Brits wouldn't have been as in favor of Churchill and yes the American manufacturing and raw material supply was a massive part of the allied victory but had the Brits sued for peace then the US would have been much more likely to stay uninvolved.
>>133634193
Hitler making a 3 pronged attack instead of focusing on Moscow hurt them immensely. Also not involving the Japanese was a terrible mistake.
>>
>>133635304
go play hearts of iron 4. do what you think is right.
>>
>>133637913
hmm why?
>>
>>133632407
Hitler took no one's advice and foolishly micromanaged the war.
>>
File: angloswhatbecameof.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
angloswhatbecameof.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
>>133632243
Many of his officers were compromised by the deep state controlled by jewish financial interests.

He was paranoid. The issue was mass corruption.
>>
>>133633199
I just watched an interesting documentary about Hitler's doctor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr2yzo1RUIM
>>
His only mistake was thinking that the enemy's in the east and not the other way.
>>
File: 1411139200075.jpg (2MB, 2063x2514px) Image search: [Google]
1411139200075.jpg
2MB, 2063x2514px
>>133632243
>trying to fight the world all at the same time opening every front
He was certainly no Hannibal.
>>
>>133640629
ITS ALWAYS CORRUPTION
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.