[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two questions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

So pol, time and time again I've noticed a recurring theme in people with heavily left leaning ideologies. Dyed hair. Two questions for you all.

>Why do they decide to dye their hair?

>Should we just fucking ban the sale of hair dye that isn't a natural color (ex. Pink, blue, green, neon, purple, etc)
>>
>>133630427
They dye their hair to show they don't conform to societies beauty standards.

And no don't ban the dye, makes them easier to identify and avoid.
>>
>>133630427
they just want senpai to notice them.
>>
>>133630427
why would you want to do that?
they put on the star of david for you
>>
>>133630570
This

Poison dart frogs are brightly colored to warn predators not to try and eat them, Liberal faggots dye their hair to warn possible mates that they are fucking insane.
>>
Aposematism
>>
>>133630427
so they don't recognize themselves in the mirror, which enables them to rationalize decisions uncharacteristic of who they "used to be." a regular piece of shit. nothing special.

>>133630570
>And no don't ban the dye, makes them easier to identify and avoid.
they'd just find another way to stand out
>>
Attention whoring. Simple as that. Left leaning ideologies are victim-empowerment ideologies

>communism is for those who fail at the free market

>feminism is for fatties and girls who regret being whores

>blm is for negroes who can't make it in society and turn to a life of crime

>Should we just fucking ban the sale of hair dye
Fuck no. Free market dude.

If people want to pay money to dye their hair autistic colours, let them. Hair dye on its own is harmless degeneracy. It's a better outler for attention whoring than restricting that and having these women become sluts instead
>>
It's so when the helter skelter happens the PoC will know to pass them bye and let them live.
>>
>>133630427
You will also notice a lot of fetal alcohol syndrome too.
>>
>>133630427
Liberals have a constant need to express themselves and to be noticed by everyone. When was the last time a lefty shut his fucking mouth for a day about politics when going out with friends?
>>
not sure if intentional, but one of the core tenements of progressiveness is the rejection of the "historic" and "natural" in favor of the "nontraditional" and "modern" so it's almost symbolic to dye your hair, rejecting the natural and genetically-assigned pigment of your hair for some crazy color that doesn't exist in the natural world. it's like saying to everybody "i'm not whoi was born in the context of the world, but an abnormality of my own creation"
>>
File: sjw appearance.jpg (262KB, 720x575px) Image search: [Google]
sjw appearance.jpg
262KB, 720x575px
This anon had an interesting thought on that
>>
>>133631461
Skeeter knows whats up ^
/thred
>>
>>133630427
Where is its nose ring? I don't want it rooting around and destroying the ground
>>
>>133634000
HOT TAKE
>>
>>133630427
The root of liberal ideology is envy of success. Liberals excuse themselves from the responsibility for self-improvement by elevating humility as a virtue and by casting radical doubt on the very possibility of self-improvement. The mode of dress and style of hair worn by liberals are forms of self-mutilation intended to demonstrate humility and the irredeemable wretchedness of human nature. Unfortunately for them, all it takes is one attractive, well-dressed individual to demonstrate the perfectibility of human nature.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.