[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Alex Jones ever been wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ycGYVWvr.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ycGYVWvr.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
Has Alex Jones ever been wrong?
>>
No.

Obama took my guns and put me in a FEMA camp.
>>
>>133630221
Millions of times. Whole web sites are dedicated to his endless wrong predictions.
>>
File: Alexjones.gif (3MB, 309x313px) Image search: [Google]
Alexjones.gif
3MB, 309x313px
>>133630221
Alex Jones is the most intelligent person in America
>>
>>133630449
You obviously haven't taken the Langanpill.
>>
>>133630221
The real question is, has he been wrong more than he has been right?

I'd say he says much more truthful information than the times hes been wrong.
>>
>>133630221
that's bill hicks
>>
>>133630221
Yes. He said Pizzagate was fake.
>>
>>133630595
no. he has been wrong once and only once.
>>
>>133630595
>people mocked his bit about gay frogs for years
>a few months ago some study was released about gay frogs and fish
That was honestly hilarious.

but they'll just harp on something else. Like this anon did, they'll mock FEMA camps or something.
>>133630316
>>
File: 1499446628166.png (297KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1499446628166.png
297KB, 900x900px
Alex Jones is like the Dana White of politics.
>>
>>133630804
Y2K right?

Also the people who cirticize him do so because they take everything literally and have no nuance.

Seems like it could be same people who think Donald Trump said all mexicans are rapists.

Just morons these people are.
>>
Alex Jones is right about the 1 thing that matters most. It is a fact that technocratic globalists desire to create a system where AI spies on every square inch of the planet and every post on the internet and anyone who commits wrong think will be arrested by robocops. A neoFuedal society where the military class are robots. Anyone who doesn't see this endgame is not truly redpilled.
>>
>>133630221
even tho he's wrong sometimes he is part in the little percentage of the media that worry on accurate news, so u got to appreciate that
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>133630221

The thread of ISIS & Pedo Networks is one of the many things he's been correct about.

[Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments(http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/)

The Shill Op. was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3, the London Bridge Terror Attack happened. The Shills involved had prior knowledge of when the Terror Attack was going to happen & pulled a CNN by doxing the wrong person in hopes of attacking someone/something else.

The Shills also put "Deep Drive" CP(It stays in the computer even if the images are deleted & requires special/advanced hardware/tech/security systems to spot/find) into those "Frank Memes/Images/Pics" they tend to post.
>>
>>133630221
THE CAT IN THE STONE PIECE YESTERDAY WAS FUNNY. I HOPE RODGER SUES THE FUCK OUT OF THESE FUCKING JEW GLOBALIST SCUM FUCKING WITH HIM AND ALL OF US.
>>
>>133630981
I'm familiar with them. They even still reference that one time Trump University settled out of court. They think that means Trump did something wrong.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.