[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HAVE A DREAM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4383.jpg (823KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4383.jpg
823KB, 1600x900px
I HAVE A DREAM
>>
Sage this nigger thread
>>
>>133627905
Say Google!
>>
File: I have a Dream.jpg (123KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
I have a Dream.jpg
123KB, 600x401px
>>133627855
and here it is.
>>
>>133627855
I just found out he was a lifelong republican. Why did nobody tell me this
>>
>>133627855
that america will one day be purged of niggers
>>
Why does /pol/ not like black people?
>>
>>133627855
THAT ONE DAY
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WILL CLIMB OUT OF THEIR SQUALOR
THEY WILL ASPIRE TO GREATNESS
NOT THROUGH PHYSICAL STRENGTH
BUT THROUGH MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL WILL
THEY WILL NOT FALL VICTIM TO THEIR BASER INSTINCTS
THEY WILL RISE ABOVE THEIR PAST
THEY WILL JOIN SOCIETY, THE VERY SOCIETY THAT THEY BELIEVE HOLDS THEM BACK
BUT LO, IT ISN'T SO
FOR THE TRUE ENEMY HERE ISN'T WHAT THEY THINK
IT ISN'T WHAT THEY KNOW
IT IS WHO THEY ARE
FOR I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY
THE BLACK MAN WILL TAKE CONTROL OF THEIR FUTURE
NOT BLAME THEIR FAILINGS ON ANOTHER
NOT MISPLACE THEIR FAITH IN ANOTHER
BUT RISE A CHANGED MAN, A CIVILIZED MAN, A HUMAN

THIS IS MY DREAM, ONE THAT WE WILL MAKE A REALITY

[spoiler]Seriously, stop being niggers. It's not, nor will it ever help you[/spoiler]
>>
>>133628824
This board is too retarded and edgy to appreciate MLK. These anons associate him with hoodlums with no class, just because of the skin color.
>>
>>133628131
Jews I'm guessing
>>
>>133627855

You can only wish blacks would abide by his sayings. JUDGE ON CHARACTER. They don't do any of that. Blacks are solely responsible for the divide there is today.
>>
>>133627855
Poor guy. He only wanted blacks to truly be treated equally so that the concept of "being black" wouldn't even exist anymore.

Instead, the libshits and savage niggers with they BLM faggotry regressed his entire movement and segregated the races once again.
>>
>>133629211
Yeah. MLK would be disappointed in blacks today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
>>
>>133629369
This. They are too dumb to notice the irony.
>>
>>133627855

The problem with King's vision is he presupposed that people were equal and if all the barriers were removed we could live happily together. But this is utopian. There will always be people that are inferior to others. Moreover, people will always be more comfortable around their own race and resentment will always exist. If it does not exist, it will be manufactured, to fulfill a need for conflict.
>>
>>133627855
S
fuck you nigger
saged
>>
File: laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg (18KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg
18KB, 480x262px
>>133629033
>just because of the skin color.

not because of his character too
>>
>>133628824
It's simple. See, if you are a dumb person, the world is scary and confusing, so you end up hating everything you don't understand. Also, you are easily manipulated by smart people, who say things like they have a secret plan to beat ISIS in 30 day, or that Mexico will pay for the wal.
>>
what was his dream?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.