[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sure our greatest ally had their reasons.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 3453434534535.jpg (91KB, 688x668px) Image search: [Google]
3453434534535.jpg
91KB, 688x668px
I'm sure our greatest ally had their reasons.
>>
>>133625302
Are you trying to imply that they had no reason to do it?

Obviously you do believe they had their reasons... What do you think their reasons were?
>>
>>133625560
Defending freedom and trying to stop another Holocaust. Maybe they knew the crew were secret Nazis?
>>
File: Israel and US, Friends Forever.jpg (88KB, 600x260px) Image search: [Google]
Israel and US, Friends Forever.jpg
88KB, 600x260px
>>133625560

Trying to drag us into some bullshit middle east war. Sounds awfully familiar, don't it?
>>
>>133625760
Why do you assume jews always have perfect knowledge?

>>133625769
>Trying to drag us into some bullshit middle east war. Sounds awfully familiar, don't it?

Are you saying 9/11 hijackers were Israelis?
>>
File: cnn-jewish.jpg (2MB, 1900x2911px) Image search: [Google]
cnn-jewish.jpg
2MB, 1900x2911px
>>133626007

No, the hijackers were a pack of sand niggers. Did Israel want 9/11 and the nearly two decades of constant war that has followed? Not a fucking doubt.
>>
>>133625302
Source?
>>
>>133626007

The USS Liberty attack was intended to frame Egypt (not too friendly to Israel) and dupe the U.S into fighting them for them. Same with the Lavon Affair.

>Are you saying 9/11 hijackers were Israelis?

Israel at the very least knew it was going to happen, and they may have helped Al Qaeda create the plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGEpRivGeX4

>"Our purpose was to document the event."

This is a statement of foreknowledge.
>>
>>133627131
jews did tupac? Boy, they really are behind everything.
>>
>>133627131
Idk the video sounds like it's suspiciously taken out of context for the first part.

It makes it sound like they came from israel specifically to document 9/11.... But they might have already been stationed in the US and were told to document the event after news broke that it was happening.
>>
File: (((Boats))).jpg (181KB, 563x821px) Image search: [Google]
(((Boats))).jpg
181KB, 563x821px
>>133625302
>I'm sure our greatest ally had their reasons.
>>
>>133628426

I didn't make the pic, son.

>>133628639

They were observed preparing to record it, recording it, and dancing joyously. Just Google the fuck out of it.
>>
>>133625302
yeah, and that reason is called "freiendly fire by mistake". What's the problem, shit like that happens quite often in the military
>>
>>133628799
Top Kek picture of the day. Have a (you)
>>
>>133630271

>first pilot is ordered to attack
>he says it's an American ship
>he is ordered again
>he refuses, returns to base and is arrested
>another pilot complies
>attack lasts 90 minutes
>radio is jammed, only allies would know which frequency to jam
>already had history of false flags like the Lavon Affair

>(((friendly fire)))
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.