[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black pill/Hopelessness thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1499509750942.jpg (34KB, 500x592px) Image search: [Google]
1499509750942.jpg
34KB, 500x592px
Anyone else feel like it's all already lost?

Things are getting worse and worse, with no end in sight.
>>
Reminder: Jews exist.
>>
File: Ezra_Pound_1963b.jpg (287KB, 695x611px) Image search: [Google]
Ezra_Pound_1963b.jpg
287KB, 695x611px
>>133621629
And they've achieved ultimate power: they managed to get the goyim act like them.

Even if every Jew dropped dead right this second, the whites who have been subverted will take their place and things will be no different.
>>
File: IMG_1242.jpg (72KB, 668x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1242.jpg
72KB, 668x449px
>>133621516
Stop being a faggot and never accept defeat. Embrace accelerationism
>>
>>133621917
So how many thousands more girls need to be raped?

By the time we got to whatever arbitrary line you draw for the "waking up" that will never happen whites will be a minority and no election for a pro-native party would stand a chance.
>>
>>133622282
I don't think you understand what I mean by accelerationism
I'm talking about a total break down of society and government.
In the words of Enoch Powell, let it go on till civil war
>>
>>133622526
There wont be a "civil war". All the illegal guns are in the immigrant's hands, and the state (media, army, politicians) are on their side.

And even if they weren't, the international community will be. You honestly think they haven't prepared for this?
>>
File: 1484374048543.jpg (100KB, 813x729px) Image search: [Google]
1484374048543.jpg
100KB, 813x729px
>>133621516

Back to /a/ with this cringe
>>
Hi shlomo
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (233KB, 750x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
233KB, 750x549px
>>133622809
There will either be civil war or the current system will collapse in on itself

As for civil war, I honestly think a good portion of the military will side with the people, if the people's movement is both big and passionate enough
>>
>>133621516
Feel your fury, feel your hate, elevate your mental state.
>>
>>133622885
How is MLP promoting miscengation? I don't watch it or any of that shit, but I'm curious
>>
>>133622990
>I honestly think a good portion of the military will side with the people

You mean the army that's now got a faggot flag? The army that is itching for the next Hitler to kill? All that the UN needs to do is say "they're Nazis" and every other nation will go into overdrive to want to kill them all, and we'll find out what these US bases are for.

>or the current system will collapse in on itself
Then everyone will go to the group that is most able to provide resources and protection. Like the international network of Islamists, for example. A collapse will lead to masses of converts.

>if the people's movement is both big and passionate enough
You can't even say this openly without being arrested and having a crowd cheer as you're carted away.
>>
>>133623073
There's no fury or hate. There's no emotion at all. I don't know how anyone can expect this to end with anything but the total eradication of our people.

When 48% of the people, and 80% of the youth, don't think our nation should even exist, then it's time to call it quits.
>>
>>133621516
The Anglos alive today are the leftovers.

All the best of the stock went to America, then to Australia.

The Anglo doesn't deserve to survive for all its done.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.