[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone really believe that Trump "colluded with Russia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: _H7_oPNO.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
_H7_oPNO.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
HIs son met with a Russian Lawyer because the lawyer said she had dirt on clinton. She ended up not having any dirt on clinton, obviously.
Thats the smoking gun? That is an impeachable offense? Does anyone really believe that? How is it possible?

And on top of that, how does the dozens of millions donated to clinto from middleeastern countries not count as collusion then? What is the deal? I feel like an autist when I step into the normie world. How can anyone believe this nonsense?
>>
>>133619928
yes, donald drumpf is done for this time!
>>
The real Redpill is realizing that it doesn't even matter if they did collude.

The stakes are and were too high.
>>
>>133620004
Another question,
Had the russian lawyer had dirt on clinton that was true, would that have counted as undermining the election? How does true info undermine an election?
>>
>>133620105
Clarify anon
>>
That's just a big nothing burger
>>
Schucks
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/russian-lawyer-brought-ex-soviet-counter-intelligence-officer-trump-team-n782851
>>
"Those are good points anon but that stuff can't really be like that" "we gave him the nuclear codes and something needs done"

Yeah I feel like I'm surrounded by bots in the matrix in my real life
>>
File: 1308079089001.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
218KB, 600x579px
>>133619928
You seem earnest so let me tell you what's actually happening, kid.

Donald Trump is a troll and is baiting his enemies into commenting on these stories because they themselves are the real criminals.

Everything the media accuses Trump of doing is actually something Trump's enemies have done.

They're making their bed.
>>
The russians definitely helped the Trump campaign, but i don't believe they colluded.

However, if Congress wants to pass a law to ban paid shills and bots as a result of all this noise, I would not complain.
>>
>>133619928
If trump had gotten on stage at the debate and shot Hillary in the face I still wouldn't care because she'd be too dead to be president. Even if it was all true who's to say that Putin and trump didnt team up to wrest the country out of (((deep state))) hands.
>>
>>133620551
That sounds sagey and wise, and i hope it is true. What other wisdom can you share anon?
>>
>>133619928
its pretty obviously just a smoke screen to keep the conversation from ever landing on the actual contents of the leaked emails

which of course reveal endless corruption from Dems, they should have been hung a while ago
>>
>>133619928
You'd have to be stupid or a shill to say otherwise
>>
>>133620551
This is what trump supporters unironically believe, rather than in the fact that you all got finessed by a bunch of capitalists
>>
I sure hope Zach doesn't believe the Russia shit. Guy is almost redpilled, just not quite there.

Oney is almost /ourguy/ territory though, judging by his Twitter feed.
>>
>>133619928
Most normies only read the headlines, they don't know the damning details, only the spin.
It's worse than you think though because the entire meeting was bait set up by the dems to fulfill their Russian narrative and give Obomber a plausible reason to start spying on Trump's team
Trump may turn the tables on them yet, this is infiniteD chess
>>
File: DNC_internment_meme_it.png (321KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
DNC_internment_meme_it.png
321KB, 604x604px
>>
>>133619928
>How can anyone believe this nonsense?

It's the power of the fake news media whores. They are a serious danger to our democracy and need to be destroyed. They have been actively working to undermine an elected President. Their goal is to brainwash the people into believing that it's ok to remove President Trump.
>>
>>133620697
>The russians definitely helped the Trump campaign

How so? Please elaborate.
>>
>>133619928
only shit tier falls for hillary and podestas russia lie.
>>
File: SWIFT_gulliver_lilliputians_R.jpg (74KB, 516x246px) Image search: [Google]
SWIFT_gulliver_lilliputians_R.jpg
74KB, 516x246px
>>133619928
No. Pic related...this is all that's going on. Dems learned from drip-drip-drip of HRC email/server scandal that chinese water torture of scandal was debilitating. Set trap for Trump on Russia, now drag out as long as possible to hamstring his presidency/make 1 termer/slow Repub congress. The risk is, it backfires on them.
>>
>>133621235
The Russians had their own shills and bots that posed as Trump supporters and amplified their message on social media. Russia has an extensive state sponsored astroturfing operation and it's likely they joined in on our very public 2 year electoral debate on the internet.There are no borders on the internet, so its likely many other countries had their own astrotrufing operations on our election as well.
>>
>>133620196
>Had the russian lawyer had dirt on clinton that was true, would that have counted as undermining the election? How does true info undermine an election?
no its called opposition research and its legal. Clintons team met with Ukrainians to get dirt on Manaford.
>>
Zach pls go
>>
>>133619928
All the rulers are colluding with each other. I'd prefer Russian collusion over ISIS collusion
>>
>>133620697
>However, if Congress wants to pass a law to ban paid shills and bots as a result of all this noise, I would not complain.
slippery slope, every anon could be banned because without doxxing yourself they'll claim youre a bot
>>
>>133619928
No, it's literally the most autistic thing ever. Some lobbying groups? Military industry complex? Italian mafia? Yeah sure, but not my country. He has no connections or business interests here, the whole thing is just ridiculous
>>
>>133619928
I worship the God Emporer
Having said that
Jr could be fucked
I'm not a lawyer but either way this looks shady
We elected Trump to get rid of the waste, fraud, and, abuse.
If I wanted a bunch of shady bullshit going on I would have voted Clinton so we could kick off ww3 with a bang and maybe get a reset.
>>
>>133621729
>Ruski-Trump-bots amplified their message on social media
so, voter-X was going to vote Hillary but then he read a funny robot tweet, so he voted Trump
yep, sounds like the average voter
>>
>>133619928
>People still believe Trump did some sneaky things with Russia to win the election
I thought the CNN producer admitting this shit was fake news would have put this Trump/Russia shit to rest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
>>
>>133619928
This is like the manspreafing shit. Nobody actually gives a fuck. The people that pretend to are only using it as a tool for political leverage.

What they don't realize is that everyone outside of their bubbles couldn't care less about it or their feigned outrage. Most people are sick of hearing about it and the Democrats are proving once again to be hopelessly out of touch with America
>>
>>133620245
Hillary could not be allowed to win
>>
>>133622179
>Former Trump supporter here...
>>
>>133622230
Nobody was convinced by these shills or bots. If there are evidence I would like to see studies on that.

But nobody liked what Correct the Record did and I bet those shills changed the minds of a few voters to go for Trump out of spite
>>
>>133621729
>its likely many other countries had their own astrotrufing operations on our election as well

I think this is a key point to all the "muh Russia" nonsense. The Dems/MSM are praying on people's lack of knowledge to push their agenda. They're making this out to be hacking, tampering, influencing the election when in reality, it's a common practice that happens in every election world wide.

If online bots qualify as influencing our election, then what would this be called?

>Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/
>>
>>133620697
Russians give millions to the Clintons

>Russians definitely helped Trump
>>
>>133619928
Most liberals have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome they will believe anything.
>>
>>133622609
>If online bots qualify as influencing our election, then what would this be called?

The sign of a shitty candidate if they lose to a bunch of bots and shills
>>
>>133619928
No, it's one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Yet liberals continue to lap all this shit up as evidence of "muh collusion". I don't even take the time to argue with them anymore; they're so detached.
>>
File: e8e.png (84KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
e8e.png
84KB, 600x587px
>>133621729
>>
File: TRUMP-CHECK.jpg (55KB, 897x877px) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP-CHECK.jpg
55KB, 897x877px
>>133622533
exactly
was being facetious to the muh Russia grasping-at-straws meme
>>
>>133622895
>liberals continue to lap all this shit up as evidence of "muh collusion"

Because that's what the media has told them over and over and over and over again since November.
It's beyond partisan, biased reporting by the MSM. There is something much more sinister and evil going on.
>>
>>133620955
Well Zach said on his podcast that obama wwas a good president.

I dont know about oney
>>
>>133623207
>There is something much more sinister and evil going on.

I know and it sucks. I have a feeling that Obama and Hillary played much, much dirtier against Trump than what we know. They REALLY didn't want him in.
>>
>>133619928
same shit that goes on in politics everyday... but MSM is going with this narrative non-stop because it makes something mundane like meeting with a Russian seem UNBELIEVABLE! IMPEACHABLE!
>>
>>133623641
I agree and I think we're going to find out why they've gone to such great lengths, both before and after the election, to try and take him down.
>>
>being a frontrunner in an obvious shill campaign to disrput normal /pol/ goings on and demotivate brits while turning them against their american counterparts and shilling for le based macron
>being a frontrunner in an obvious shill campaign to disrput normal /pol/ goings on and demotivate brits while turning them against their american counterparts and shilling for le based macron
>>
>>133622528
When did shills learn to green text?
>>
>>133619928
The lawyer works for the Kremlin, she said she didn't, but that's a lie, she's the personal lawyer of one of the highest ranking people in the Russian government and very close to Putin.

The Clinton Foundation was not part of the election campaign infrastructure, it was a charity organization that's been around for over 15 years
>>
It's literally a meme. The left is so desperate that they will try to impeach Trump using a meme. After all 4chan made him president using memes, so why can't they?

Spoiler: it's because they're forcing the meme (it will make ur meme suck and not work)
>>
>>133621775
>Clintons team met with Ukrainians to get dirt on Manaford.

This is actually huge.
America was, at the time, involved in a hostile conflict with Ukraine.

Russia was an "ally" at the time DTJ met with the lawyer, and were not involved with any armed conflict with the USA.
>>
File: 1499972279631.png (490KB, 602x393px) Image search: [Google]
1499972279631.png
490KB, 602x393px
>>133624109
It's a joke about the old shill copy pasta you autist
>>
This is nothing, he took his own life. Don't look into it any further, you might become suicidal. Get some sleep, good night.
>>
>>133619928
No. No one worth interacting with buys it.
>>
>>133619928
What the media doesn't realize is that honing in so hard on Jr meeting a nobody lawyer for 20 minutes, it devalues the entire Russia story. If the smoking gun is Jr meeting some literally who for half an hour, than clearly Trump doesn't have such strong ties to Russia. The people want Trump and Putin in the same room talking about hillarys stanky pussy.
>>
No you idiot.

We're fighting surveillance and social engineering.

If you agree to their debauchery you've changed nothing.
>>
>>133625394
It's early and I'm probably not thinking too good but are you sure we were hostile towards the Ukraine? I thought we were on their side
>>
...and I'm back.

Time for a heart attack.
>>
Woopsydaisy forgot my bullshit flag.
>>
That's how quickly all governments get corrupt.

Like my swag?

That's cause your a fag.
>>
>>133625570
Yep.
Why would Russia go to Don Jr. with this BS and not deliver if they were "colluding" with the Trump campaign? Makes no sense.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.