[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9226.jpg (85KB, 628x774px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9226.jpg
85KB, 628x774px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>133618551

Any woman who obsesses over the right to kill her unborn fetus has serious problems and should be sterilized.
>>
Her mother for not aborting her.
>>
>>133618716
As someone who supports the right to choose, I gotta agree with you. If you are going to go full retard over the issue, maybe these people should be kept out of the gene pool.
>>
>who was in the wrong

The viewers
>>
Her body her choice.

A machine doesn't HAVE to keep a dying human alive.

A womans' innards doesn't HAVE to keep a birthing baby alive

checkmate chistiecucks
>>
>christcucks being this blue pilled
Abortion should stay legal and easily accessible. Less future criminals on the streets.
>>
>>133618551
What the fuck do tampons have to do with abortions? If she's fallen to the communists and the Red Army is on the march she's not likely to be in need of an abortion.
>>
>>133618551
Remember where there were reporters instead of just political activists in a studio? Yeah me either.
>>
>>133618743
So much this! Margaret Sanger is rolling in her grave
/thread
>>
>>133618844

I don't support the right to choose, abortions should be mandatory for everyone.
>>
>>133619065

Also a really good argument against single payer universal health care and government welfare.
>>
>>133619065
My wallet my choice.
>>
>>133618743
I laughed way too hard at this
>>
>>133618551
Human life objectively begins at conception, human fetuses deserve full human rights, you can not murder a human therefore you can not murder a fetus. It's as simple as that.

The moment you attempt to describe human life as beginning at any other point you open up the potential to be totally ambiguous.
>it starts at x trimester
>it starts at birth
>it starts at age 1
>it starts at age 10
>it starts at age 50
The only difference between any of these according to the state of the individual person is developmental, the ONLY line that can be drawn is conception, drawing any other line would be equivalent essentially to drawing the line at 10 years old, unless you want to claim there is somehow a difference in a human being's nature one second before birth and one second after birth, or one second before their first birthday and one second after.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.