[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Traitor?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: varg.jpg (8KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
8KB, 288x175px
Lately he's been doing nothing but (((dividing))) us.
>He started the debunked Lauren is a jew meme
>He promotes paganism over Christianity when Christianity created western civilization.
Could he have been threatened by the jews and now they're using him to divide and conquer us. I'm not saying we should attack his supporters but his supporters reading this should consider the possibility that he's been (((neutralized))). Don't fall for the kike tricks. Trust no one.
>>
>>133618417
Le Traitor YouTuber xDDD KEK PRAISE RIGHT MUH DIC
>>
>>133618417
I am really starting to wonder if he isnt doing so well financially. Raising all those kids gets expensive.
>>
implying they could find this guy in some shitty woods
>>
>>133618417
(((Varg)))
>>
>>133619234
Don't underestimate your enemy.
>>
>>133618932
He might be getting (((support))). Like I said trust no one.
>>
>>133618417
>He promotes paganism over Christianity when Christianity created western civilization.
Implying this wasn't his MO long before he even had a vlog
>>
>>133620444
He was burning churches years ago, bring anti-christian isn't a new thing for him as you say. I don't think he's been corrupted by (((them))) though.
>>
Jews Exist.
>>
>>133618417
>when Christianity created western civilization
All of Christianity's ideas were Greek and Roman bud.
>>
>>133618417
No
Rome and Greece created western civilisation
Christianity hijacked it
Christianity destroyed Rome and Greece
Then later Christianity relearned about Roman and Greek history and tried to copy it
>>
>>133618417
He's an edgy Viking LARPer, corrupted or not he's a dickhead.
>>
Ha, you guys really don't see it? Varg is a globalist shill who exists purely to divide and confuse the white nationalist movement. How do you think he managed to get released from prison FOR FUCKING MURDER so quickly, and then get away with all of these gun possession charges and JQ references (which France takes very seriously). Oh and then his 'family' just buys him a fucking house and he's somehow able to support a big family on Burzum sales and his RP book that no one buys.

You guys really think he shits outside? No, he gets paid nicely to LARP in the woods, and then he goes back to his comfy house and family.
>>
>>133618417
It's not just that he promotes paganism over christianity, it's that he act's as if white christians are the enemy more than jews.
>>
>>133621280

So Christianity is a western religion.

Is this what are you saying?
>>
>>133621553
>How do you think he managed to get released from prison FOR FUCKING MURDER so quickly
The authorities realized it was self defense
>Oh and then his 'family' just buys him a fucking house and he's somehow able to support a big family on Burzum sales and his RP book that no one buys.
Yeah, Burzum was pretty popular back in the day. Even people who weren't into politics or paganism listened to it. Check out some of the songs on youtube, a lot of them have millions of views. I can see him making enough from Burzum.
>>
>>133621553
He's clearly an instrument of sabotage, an enemy to europe.
Varg wants you to give up on the civilization your forfathers made to be the envy of the world, he recommends to abbandon the cultural and scientifical centers of thought, like universities and cities, he loves muslims, he warns you against pursuing your interests in either art or music he wants you to be a working drone with no spirit ( yet he spends his time larping on cam, how interesting)
Everything he says and does is counterproductive at best and often completely stupid
>>
>>133618417

Varg hasn't changed at all. He always promoted paganism and always had the same views as he does now. You just liked the fact that he hates non-whites without knowing how he really is.
>>
Lauren is a jew.
>>
>>133621959

>The authorities realized it was self defense

While Euronymous was a commie asshole, stabbing someone 23 times in the middle of the woods and not saying anything about it for years isn't how self defense works legally. It was also based upon rumors that were never proven with hard evidence to be true, even if there are enough sources in the black metal scene to make me believe try were true. He wanted to kill Euronymous without serving any time, since he was worried about other suspects in the church arson incidents pointing fingers when they felt the heat from the cops.

Norwegian prison sentences are typically lighter than American ones, anyways.
>>
>>133621603

So? To him white Christians probably are more threatening as they're taking away his paganism.
>>
>>133622899

>stabbing someone 23 times in the middle of the woods

He actually did it in Euronymous' apartment, which makes it even dumber to claim it as "self defense."
>>
>>133622851
Hi Varg
>>
>>133618417
He makes the argument that paganism is the natural foindation of european peoples and that the only reason christianity was successful in europe was because of the underlying white pagan ancestory and culture of the people.

Evola spoke of this as well. Christianity hasnt stuck because it is fundementaly flawed and foreign. If it had the power to save the west it would have done it when it was in an even better position to do so. Instead its egalitarian principles lead to the decline we see today.
>>
>>133622851
>the obviously white girl is a jew.
>>
File: grab.png (223KB, 1128x600px) Image search: [Google]
grab.png
223KB, 1128x600px
>>133623300
>>133623245
>>
>>133618417
Nah, he's just a larping retard. Stupid people have no ulterior motives.
>>
>>133618417
>Christianity created western civ meme
The Greeks and Romans, the philosophers in the period of enlightenment (who bashed christcucks too) created it you piece of shit
>>
>>133618417
He is a loser piece of shit.(((Pagans)))are pieces of shit.
>>
>>133618417

He wants to destroy civilization. He's not a traitor. He never was on our side unless you count the neo-nazi skinhead larpers. (aka, drug addicts, criminals etc.) in that case, maybe a traitor. Otherwise, he never was on our side.
>>
>>133623387
>you can only escape the Nazis if you're a Jew, even when you're white.
>>
>>133618417

He never was on our side. Unless you count neo-nazi skinhead larpers (aka, junkies, criminals etc. ) in that case maybe a traitor. Otherwise, he never was on our side. He wants civilization destroyed. At least I want it saved. Some other /pol/acks are probably on his side though I guess.
>>
>>133623487
>enlightenment

Basically blue pilled faggotry about racial equality, gender equality, sexual diversity, multiculturalism Libtardism and other (((atheist))) wonders.
>>
>>133623696
The only people escaping from nazis were jews or degenerate subversive commies and other trash.
>>
>>133623787
Right...
>>
>>133623750
>Montenigger education
lol no, even fucking Karl Marx called Niggers a lowly race. Get you facts straight.
> gender equality, sexual diversity, multiculturalism
No. What, u srs? That's why the era of nation states came upon us, huh? Without these ideas your country wouldn't even exist and be part of big pravoslav pan-ethnic empire.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.