[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMERIFATS DRINK DR PEPPER FOR BREAKFAST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: AMERIFAT BREAKFAST.png (1MB, 1663x888px) Image search: [Google]
AMERIFAT BREAKFAST.png
1MB, 1663x888px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO WONDER THESE DUMB AMERIFATS ELECTED A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER AND TV REALITY STAR AS THEIR LEADER! THEY DRINK CANCER FROM MORNING TO NIGHT EVERY SINGLE DAY! THEY PROBABLY HAVE AT LEAST TWO OR THREE BRAIN CYSTS FILLED WITH SUGAR AND MOLASSES EACH!
>>
>>133618272
>eyes turn to Diet. Dr. Pepper next to left hand...
>>
>>133618272
Fake News, I have never drank a dr pepper with breakfast and haven't drank soda in a week.
>>
>artical comes from the washington post
They are not exacly the most reliable news source.
>>
Amerifats you need to apologize
>>
Soda at breakfast is absolutely degenerate.

I haven't Dr Pepper since I was like 10. they released it here like 20 years ago but it didn't do well. I didn't like it but can't remember what it tastes like.

What does it taste like?
>>
I used to drink a diet pepsi every morning as soon as I woke up. One day I didn't have any in the house and I was seriously having asparatame withdrawal. I was shaking- probably early diabetes. That incident made me quit cold turkey and I haven't had any soda or sweetners since.
>>
File: Happy_Days_Jacket__82354_std.jpg (47KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Days_Jacket__82354_std.jpg
47KB, 450x600px
>>133618272
>tfw you work in a factory and your the only person who isn't drinking soda in the morning
>>
>>133618272
>posting fake news propaganda ran by outed pedophile and satanist John Podesta
>>
>>133618272
The drink of intellectuals.
>>
>>133618624
>what does it taste like?
shit
>>
>>133618272
Your post looks desperate.
>>
>>133618272
Doesn't make sense desu, coffee outsells this and water is the most popular drink annually.
>>
>>133618711
somehow i dont think intellectuals have soda for breakfast
>>
>>133618610
For what? Drinking soda? You realize that this is not every one if it even is true.
>>
>>133618624
its just cola with an odd kick to it that could maybe be loosely defined as 'peppery'

anyone who drinks soda in the morning is beyond saving
>>
>>133618272
>>133618394
>chokes on Dr.Pepper currently mid-sip
>>
a cup of coffee and a glass of wine (red or rosado) is a good breakfast
>>
>>133618272
any fizzy drink before noon is so utterly degenerate that it makes me quake in my little boots to even think about it.
>>
>>133618272

>hides geographical location so as to avoid showing that he is worse

top kek m8, youre a cuck
>>
>>133618272
Dr Pepper is bomb af and goes great with Froot Loops. Europoors will NEVER know how great how cuisine is
>>
>>133618934
>Calls people cuck for doing something he's doing himself
>>
File: 1366827543790.jpg (102KB, 1148x760px) Image search: [Google]
1366827543790.jpg
102KB, 1148x760px
>>133618711
I tasted one recently, it was just cola with coughing syrup.
>>
>>133618842
APOLOGIZE
>>
File: 5491fdf35cb94fbaa62ca0e3071db82d.jpg (338KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
5491fdf35cb94fbaa62ca0e3071db82d.jpg
338KB, 1536x1536px
Americans like to do dangerous things of course
>>
File: texas.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
texas.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
>>133618272
I had Dr. Pepper and Frosted Flakes for breakfast this morning.
>>
They're shilling Dr Pepper.
>>
>>133618920
>not waking up in the afternoon
>>
>>133618624
Coke mixed with plum juice, black licorice, and salt.
>>
>>133618272
Spicy post OP
>>
>>133619012
>Europoors will NEVER know how great how cuisine is
Amerikunts will NEVER know how great how proper English is
>>
>>133619062

Except, I'm not the one trying to start shit, faggot. Therefore, my location is irrelevant. However, as you are the offender, we need to see if you're a dirty Brazillian, or something perhaps worse.
>>
>>133618272

Once we finally add the 24'th flavor to Dr Pepper the rest of the world will be left in the stone age
>>
>>133618272
Idk how people do this lol, all I drink is water. I can't even drink juice now a days, it's too sugary
>>
>>133618772
that's where your wrong, kiddo. jpg
>>
>>133618842
Stop arguing just apologize
>>
>>133618272
I was in the US recently and they looked at me weird when I ordered water to drink when eating out.
And in most places the retards just bring you a jar of tap water with ice. At least they don't make you pay for this crap.
>>
>not eating 10 strips of bacon on for hamburgers with 8 cokes for breakfast
jokes on you svelt fags in Europe, when nuclear winter comes we Americans will have enough stored body fat to survive long enough for the fallout to settle. Get fucked pussy
>>
>>133619188
Aren't you the most poverty ridden Asian country in the world?
>>
>more popular than coffee
You do know that boomers are still alive right?
Try your propaganda again in 20 years Shlomo
>>
>>133619202
You sound angry, did you forget to drink your Dr Pepper this morning?
>>
>>133618272
>He doesn't enjoy a warm cup of Dr. Pepper with two sugars and some non-dairy creamer
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1421498
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.