[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trial Balloon Floated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 15

File: hammer.jpg (18KB, 297x223px) Image search: [Google]
hammer.jpg
18KB, 297x223px
This morning, Krauthammer says Donald Trump Jr's behavior is "is also deeply wrong, a fundamental violation of any code of civic honor."

This is important because it reflects the very same words used by people in the intelligence community who are discussing what to do with Trump. When their words come through a mainstream talking head, it means some sort of action will take place shortly.

If this is well received, expect a torrent of negative "breaking news" on Trump that is completely manufactured. This means they are at a decision point.
>>
Krauthammer should just fucking put us out of the misery of having to watch him gasp for life. Fox News is unwatchable disgusting kike shit in their treatment of Trump Jr. Disloyalty that results in shutting off the fucking channel. Well done idiot kike faggots
>>
>>133618180
>https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/11/110.20

>52 U.S.C. 30121, 36 U.S.C. 510

>(b)Contributions and donations by foreign nationals in connection with elections. A foreign national shall not, directly or indirectly, make a contribution or a donation of money or other thing of value, or expressly or impliedly promise to make a contribution or a donation, in connection with any Federal, State, or local election.

>(g)Solicitation, acceptance, or receipt of contributions and donations from foreign nationals. No person shall knowingly solicit, accept, or receive from a foreign national any contribution or donation prohibited by paragraphs (b) through (d) of this section.

What qualifies as solicitation under the act?

>A communication that provides instructions on how or where to send contributions or donations

Now lets look at Trump Jr's email chain:

>offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary

>Trump Jr: Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law (Jared Kushner) and me. 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Trump Jr sent an email (a communication) to provide instructions on when and where to meet (a solicitation under the act) for foreign nationals to donate "Political Opposition Research" including "some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary" (a thing of value) to "the Trump campaign"

Trump Jr also forwarded the whole email chain to Kushner and Manafort prior to the meeting, which they MUST have read to discover the time and place of the meeting, and which they attended.

>B-but "muh information" isn't a thing of value!!!!

The Federal Election Committee already ruled (>http://saos.fec.gov/aodocs/1981-51.pdf) in an advisory opinion that any "uncompensated volunteer services" from a foreign national to produce any type of work for a campaign constitutes a "thing of value" and therefore violates the act.
>>
>>133618548
Fox gives Trump preferential coverage nearly everyone shills for Trump, but in the face of imminent collapse they have to question his integrity and patriotism.
>>
>>133618180
Its almost funny to see some clown saying something was not illegal but violated a "code of honor". In politics.
>>
>>133618180

the kike has been wrong about everything. i will spit on his grave.
>>
>>133618829
Adoption presentation = thing of value in a presidential campaign.
>>
>>133618829
>Let's just ignore all that Saudi money pouring into the Clinton Foundation tho haha she didn't win so it doesn't matter haha
>>
>Charles Krauthammer

he has been wrong about everything. After the Iowa caucus he thought Trump would lose momentum and Rubio would become the front runner
>>
>>133620769
Here, let's ask Trump Jr what he believed the meeting was about and what he expected to receive at it:

>The information they suggested they had about Hillary Clinton I thought was Political Opposition Research. I first wanted to just have a phone call but when that didn’t work out, they said the woman would be in New York and asked if I would meet. I decided to take the meeting

Oops! Looks like he admitted he expected to receive political opposition research which was gathered by foreign nationals, unfortunately the FEC already ruled that the "uncompensated volunteer services" of foreign nationals cannot be donated to a campaign without violating elections law!

>http://saos.fec.gov/aodocs/1981-51.pdf
>Accordingly, the Commission concludes that a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee to create an original work of art for the Committee's use in fundraising.
>>
>>133620910
If that can be proven, lock her up. Crooked politicians of all stripes should be thrown in prison.
>>
>>133618180
A hard-core deep state neo-con chickenhawk who dives into empty pools says it's wrong? Then it must be right.
>>
Well, of course: jews exist.
>>
File: IMG_0489.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0489.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Fox "Open Borders Rubio won the debate with 11% of the poll vs Trump getting 35% and Cruz getting 32%" News
>>
>>133618829
Oh look, it's the Law Leaf with his shit copy pasta, again. Even the Dersh thinks you're wrong. Fuck off, shill.
>>
>>133618180

He's just a talking head for globalist neocons. Bush family and such.

The left and globalists are desperate since they believe Trump will start mass deportations and build the wall soon.

They also don't like what Trump pulled in Poland.
>>
the mental gymnastics.. trump jr got NOTHING from the chick. there was NO contribution whatsover. stop making shit up maple niggers
>>
>>133618180
>Breaths deep
>The thing about
>Inhales
> Trump Jr
>Inhales
>Is
>Inhales
>Earpiece falls out
>Uncomfortably long cut away
Well you get it
>>
File: krauthammer-baier-614x412.jpg (36KB, 614x412px) Image search: [Google]
krauthammer-baier-614x412.jpg
36KB, 614x412px
>>133618180
does this guy break every mirror he looks into?
>>
>>133622134
Nice argument, brah! :^)
>>
File: Wheels.jpg (381KB, 1440x958px) Image search: [Google]
Wheels.jpg
381KB, 1440x958px
>>133618180

Krauthammer says he's a doctor but if he's so good why can't he fix his crippled back?

This hotwheels is not Hawking.
>>
>>133618829
Alright, listen up.

You're gonna see a lot of talk related to the following laws in relation to Don Jr:

• 11 CFR § 110.20(g) / Title 11 as a Whole / [www law cornell edu/cfr/text/11/110.20]
• 52 USC § 30121 / Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) / [www law cornell edu/uscode/text/52/30121]
• 36 USC § 510 / Presidential Inaugural Ceremonies / [www law cornell edu/uscode/text/36/510]

Basically, these laws say that you can't accept anything of value from foreign nationals for campaign purposes (contributions, etc.)

Most shills cite these passages and then argue that "anything of value" (the phrase used in those laws) includes information and/or dirt, and therefore Don Jr. broke the law.

They are wrong.

I repeat, THIS STORY HAS NO LEGS.

"Anything of value" has never been and legally cannot be construed as "information".

definitions.uslegal.com/a/anything-of-value/
www.lrc.ky.gov/Statutes/statute.aspx?id=43302
law.justia.com/codes/ohio/2006/orc/jd_103-3e3.html

Again, this isn't just loophole shit, this is a basic legal definition that can be found in literally and set of state (federal?) code definitions.

This basically means that Don Jr. could have met with Putin himself in total secrecy for any dirt about anyone and it would be completely legally sound.

And if you're worried about the morality of the situation, I would suggest that you look at the archive of the Russian lawyer's Facebook page:

archive.is/mdSre (note that the FB profile that's logged in at the archive is not mine)

She hates Trump.

TL;DR: Even if the meeting was illegal (which it isn't), the lawyer was obviously not going for a collusion angle.
>>
File: photo.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
>>133618180
>says increasingly nervous man for the 9th time this year
>>
File: Jr collusion law.jpg (99KB, 1096x559px) Image search: [Google]
Jr collusion law.jpg
99KB, 1096x559px
>>133623409
Thank you for this.
>>
All these NeoCon cunts are shitting themselves cause they are going to be arrested for treason.

When was the last time one of these NeoCon cunts was right about anything? Answer; Never.
>>
>>133621232
He's been wrong about everything since he thought "hey, this pool is deep enough to dive head first into"
>>
File: 1468092239541.jpg (51KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1468092239541.jpg
51KB, 480x640px
>>133618180
Actually its been over for Hillary for about 6 months now.....

Damn millennials get butt hurt so easy....
Your safe space is getting cold.
>>
>>133618180
>code of civic honor

Translation: I don't like the Trumps, he didn't technically do anything wrong but stupid people will go along with what I want if I use this phrasing
>>
>>133626205
Krauthammer is like 65
>>
>>133620301
Kraut-hammer is an Israeli Firster
>>
>>133623409
Too bad the Federal Election Commission disagrees :^)

>http://saos.fec.gov/aodocs/1981-51.pdf

>The first question you ask is whether an individual who is a foreign national, according to the definition in 2 U.S.C. 441e, may volunteer his services to the Committee to the same extent as would be permitted under the volunteer services exception in 2 U.S.C. 431(8)(B)(i). As you know, 441e prohibits any person who is a foreign national from making "any contribution of money or other thing of value" in connection with any election to any political office. It is also unlawful for any person to solicit, accept, or receive any prohibited contribution from a foreign national. The current prohibition on contributions by foreign nationals had its origin in the Foreign Agents Registration Act Amendments of 1966. Pub. L. No. 89-486, 8, 80 Stat. 244 (1966). At that time the prohibition applied to "any contribution of money or other thing of value" by an agent of a foreign principal in connection with any primary or other election to any political office. 18 U.S.C. 613 (1970). The scope of the current statute, 2 U.S.C. 441e, clearly reaches beyond elections for Federal office, and the term contribution as used here expressly includes "money or other thing of value." Compare 2 U.S.C. 441a. Accordingly, the Commission concludes that a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee to create an original work of art for the Committee's use in fundraising.
>>
>>133628195
>:^)
Too bad nothing will happen, subhuman.
>>
>>133618829
Contributions and donations are about money you fucking retarded leaf.
>>
>>133628195
>original work of art for the Committee's use in fundraising
Key phrase here, shill. I.E. they can't give something for the purposes of the campaign selling it for fucking money.
>>133623409 Still applies, fuck off with your disinformation.
>>
>violation of any code of civic honor

Words you use when nothing illegal or unethical happened
>>
>>133629737
>the Commission concludes that a foreign national artist would be prohibited by 2 U.S.C. 441e from donating his uncompensated volunteer services to the Committee
>uncompensated volunteer services
>volunteer services

Try again :^)
>>
>>133618180
>violation of any code of civic honor
so, now admitting that it is not illegal. bye-bye losers.
>>
>>133629769
>donating his uncompensated volunteer services

They ruled that the donation of unpaid voluntary services to the campaign was illegal, it it is the time spent painting that he cannot donate.
>>
I wish my last name was Yankeehammer.
>>
File: thesciencebe.jpg (107KB, 490x687px) Image search: [Google]
thesciencebe.jpg
107KB, 490x687px
oh no not (((krauthammer)))
>>
>>133629936
Trump is going to kill the gays/mexicans/trans/liberas
ReeE^46

They have run out of real arguments. All they have left are vein imaginations, irreverent babble, and empty chatter.
>>
File: 1431022811696.gif (2MB, 359x346px) Image search: [Google]
1431022811696.gif
2MB, 359x346px
>>133618180
>>
Why are you posting this old kike?

The only people who even know who this person is are crusty old boomer faggots
>>
>>133623293

Why not just curing cancer and give everyone life eternal?

>science, how does it work?
>>
File: ohDKCIO.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
ohDKCIO.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>133618180
>people in the intelligence community who are discussing what to do with Trump
Deep State, 7 nov 2024: we're topping Trump anytime now!
>>
File: datnigga.gif (75KB, 435x200px) Image search: [Google]
datnigga.gif
75KB, 435x200px
>>133625926
BASED
>>
>>133630597
because shills parade as concern trolls these days
it's an attempt at demoralization, because shills are demoralized after believing Trump is going down anytime now for 2 years straight
and as we know, SJWs always project
also
>1 post by this ID
can we slide this thread already
I'm so sleepy shills
blanket so warm, pillow so sweet
>>
>>133618180
Fuck off cripplehammer pick a side and stick with it faggot
>>
>>133618180

>civic honor

So he didn't break any actual laws then?
>>
>>133621490
>services
>information
pick one
>>
Will I live to see the degenerates burned? I have no ambition in my life, no hope for success or a future. I exist only for the collapse, I know this is my destiny.
>>
>>133618829

Enough of this copypasta shit you degenerate leaf. no one wants your bullshit.
>>
>More incompetent than Carter.
>More corrupt than Nixon.
>Impeachment is ahead of schedule.
>Not a single spergy conspiracy against Clinton has been proven.
>But muhh Russia mouthpiece!

We are in the greatest timeline, where your 'god' got bested by Obama. Easily.
>>
>>133631530
>this is what liberals actually make their shock troops believe
>>
>>133626205
does anyone think that he said he hillary has dealt with enough just so he didn't have to deal with the blowback til all this is over with?
>>
>>133631087
>the political opposition research and official documents promised to Trump Jr gathered and themselves without the use of any labour by foreign nationals.
Unfortunately its the donated work to generate the oppo that is illegal from a foreign national, not the information itself.
>>
File: whatifyoureright.jpg (72KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
whatifyoureright.jpg
72KB, 630x630px
>>133618180
Just because a bunch of paid-off cunts keep saying Donald Trump is literally worse than Hitler, that doesn't make it anywhere close to true.
>>
File: fredo dindu nuffin.png (360KB, 610x596px) Image search: [Google]
fredo dindu nuffin.png
360KB, 610x596px
>>133618180
>Donald Trump Jr
>>
>>133618829
>(Jared Kushner)

Jared. Head of the social media disinformation campaign. this collusion shit is getting real
>>
File: fredo is guilty.png (360KB, 610x596px) Image search: [Google]
fredo is guilty.png
360KB, 610x596px
>>133618180
>"is also deeply wrong, a fundamental violation of any code of civic honor."

when FOX News turns on you........
>>
>>133630038
see
>>133629769
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.