[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Metal Gear Solid About Jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17

File: jswxMum.jpg (234KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jswxMum.jpg
234KB, 800x1000px
In the game they are AI but this sounds like fucking jews for sure
Was Hideo trying to red pill us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7J1o67-Qjo
>>
>>133617887
No, its the Illuminati
>>
File: 1499756436568.jpg (320KB, 340x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499756436568.jpg
320KB, 340x2000px
The writer responsible was Tomokazu Fukushima. You can notice a severe drop in quality in MGS4 after he left the series and Kojima assumed direct control.
>>
>>133618374
Blows my mind that this game came out in 2001.
How did anyone back then get red pilled?
How did they predict the chaos and ramifications of the internet so well?
>>
https://youtu.be/eKl6WjfDqYA
>>
>>133619284
He took old marxist theories about mass medias and put them in a videogame to impress the kids?
>>
File: Happy Merchant - Satan.gif (292KB, 1004x1006px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Merchant - Satan.gif
292KB, 1004x1006px
>>133618374
Look at MGSV's villain

>Born sometime in the 1930s
>Had a run in with Nazis as a boy
>Despises western society more than anything
>Sets out to destroy it through underhanded methods
>HUNGARIAN

Sound familiar? Kojima is redpilled as fuck too.
>>
>>133619487
oh is this really just basic commie stuff?
the stuff about people all dividing off into sheltered echo chambers?
why would that happen in commie world?
>>
>>133618374
>"The truth can't be known, better give up"
Oldest trick in the book.
>>
>>133623175
thats not what its saying at all
>>
>>133620894
i heard that one was really bad but now I guess I'll play it
>>
>>133623262
The overall message was the human's can't be trusted with the "truth" and that AI needs to step in to take control and provide "context" in order to save humanity from itself. Classic New World Order bullshit once again.
>>
File: no more niggers.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no more niggers.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>133617887
LOL not at all, Kojima worships the fucking kikes. He gave away the rights to his magnum Opus to hyper kike Avi Arad just to be able to speak to C-List directors and get them to make instagram posts about how "smart" and :talented" he is. really embarrassing.

Without Fukushima, Kojima's anti-white and self-loathing Asiatic politics are exposed.

MGSV is literally about the evil of English and the awful white man enslaving niggers in Africa. I suspect Konami veoted much of the dialogue and gutted the game causing the fallout. But the game is literally about how evil "colonialism" is and how much better off al the mudpeople would be if only they evil reptoids hadn't stolen the pyramids or whatever the fuck they believe.

It;s important to note that the Sutherlands, IRL, are hard-left nancy boys who love to interject into social issues with inane hippie blather. Kiefer loved the fucking original script that Avi Arad cosigned, the one without evil Goyim David Hayter and his fan service and passion. And you cannot say the script was not changed, he loved the idea of playing this character that he only spoke 5 lines for? He did media appearances for 5 lines?

Kojima is an unbearable fool with the biggest ego in the gaming business who happens to be best friends(business partners) with otherworldly visionary Shinkawa who has kept the series together since MGS3. His designs decide the entire story which Kojima slaps together.

I hope he can do something with Death Stranding but it will almost certainly be a titanic letdown and be loaded with chickenshit politics hidden behind plausible deniability. He wasn;t even man enough to admit Joost was wearing what she was because she is sexy, rather he outright stated there was some deep menaing behind her design. Fucking coward faggot.

He has nothing but contempt for his properties. He has to make everything about HIM.
>>
>>133623397
i thought the message was dont get manipulated by jews telling historical tales think for yourself
>>
>>133624240
If that's the case, why would he warn us about exactly what is happening.
>>
>>133624304
Yeah, that's Hideo's message - I was talking about the (((AI's))) message.
>>
>>133623307
Gameplay is the best in the franchise. Storywise, uh...leaves a lot to be desired.
>>133624240
For (you)
>>
>>133623397
oh and the pic you actually quoted is clearly about crashing your truths into people who disagree with you so that opinions can move closer to truth rather than staying stuck in the echo chambers that the internet has opened us up to
>>
>>133620894
You dumb nigger, the entire ZERO angle was based off of Kissinger and Brezinky or however you spell it. Men that could turn countries into chessboards legally. He just added some illuminati shit over top.

Please note how much less cool the PATRIOTS were in MGS3 compared to MGS2.
>>
>>133624485
You are clearly playing dumb.
>>
>>133624308
He wasn't. That shit was all FUKUSHIMA, his co-writer, who wrote all the original games CODECS. He;s the man who built Solid Snake and made him real. Also apparently the entire concept is lifted from Neo Evangelion or Ghost in the Shell or something, I don't remember because I do not dig anime really. But seriously, everything you know and love in Metal gear? Shinkawa for visuals, Fukushima for characters.

Fukushima leaves and all of a sudden Big Boss is a communist who literally idolizes Che Guevara (stated directly in game) and Solid Snake is written out because Kojima hates that he is a right leaning Libertarian. All of his personality characteristics were because of Fukushima.

EVERYTHING since then has been leftwing wank from a political toddler who just likes old movies and doesn't understand anything but his own face in the mirror.

And I love the fucking series, had MGS1 and MGS2 on launch day.
>>
>>133624503
Who said anything about Zero? There are also no Patriots in 3....yet. And going by your logic, it's STILL a Jewish based antagonist.
>>
>>133624734
>The different cardinal truths neither clash nor mesh
this is what just happened in the election
we found a way to crash our truth into their echo chamber by subverting twitter and facebook and google
they wont let it happen again in the same way but it can be done and it must be done if we wish to defeat the kikes
>>
File: 4L_ow7imEy7.jpg (71KB, 501x386px) Image search: [Google]
4L_ow7imEy7.jpg
71KB, 501x386px
>>133620894
>>
>>133624877
Zero IS the Patriots, as per MGS4.
But MGS3 clearly shows that everything about him is Zbiegnev Brezinsky, father of Morning Joe's girlfriend Mika (seriously, do some research).

Kojima goes out of his way to never mention any nationality but "white" or 'Russian" probably because it bothers him to make games glorifying the country which dominated and destroyed his own. hence why MGSV is literally a fantasy about his characters destroying the country he's spent 30 years glorifying for money. Now that he has his money he wants to get bold and become a "true" artist.
>>
File: therealdeal.jpg (179KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
therealdeal.jpg
179KB, 500x344px
>>133624870
It's his game - he hired the writer. Just because he didn't pen the words himself doesn't mean he was oblivious. And neither of those guys invented Solid Snake. He was blatantly ripped from Escape From New York/LA, as Hideo mentioned many times.
>>
>>133624877
Zero is still interesting though, as the Snake/Zero relationship ended up being a carbon copy of globalism/nationalism.
>>
>>133617887
itt newfags
>>
>>133625278

>globalism Vs nationalism in mgsV
wut you say favela boy?
>>
>>133624926
This is so much bigger than the goddamn election you clearly don't have a clue. It is about creating the conditions where humanity has been flooded with so much """"truth"""" that people are overwhelmed and cry out to their overlords to help them "provide context". And I hope you are at least intelligent enough to figure out what they might mean by that.
>>
>>133625213
You're operating on a very low level here.
fukushima wrote all the dialogue for the character you are speaking of. In his three most popular and famous titles.

"Snake" as a name is ripped from Escape From new York, but it is just as accurate to say he was based off Michael biehn from terminator (cover art) or Mel Gibson (portrait in MGS2).

These characters had no voices and were made with quick stand-ins for imagery he liked. Fukushima was his partner and created the characters. he gave them life and personality. There is no disputing this. Kojima designed the levels, gameplay systems, and cinematics, he was not haggling over every fucking word in a script. That was Fukushima. Solid Snake is, effectively, not even Kojima;s character, because his colleagues made something more out of him than just a sprite rip of Mel Gibson. This is something Kojima was incapable of doing.
>>
>>133625458
Zero is barely in mgsv, his appearance is more like a display character in a sense. Why, exactly, do you think I'm referring to mgsv in my post?
>>
>>133625628
That's nonsense - if you had watched either of the Escape's, or any of John Carpenter's movies, you would know they say the same things about the coming New World Order that the MGS series touches on. All of these people are saying the same things and have been trying to warn us about what's been coming for many years.
>>
>>133625471
nah i get it
what you dont get is that we are literally breaking the conditioning by triggering leftist echo chambers through memes of truth
>>
>>133625458

I think he means it in the visions of both characters:

On one hand you have a guy who wants to create a nation (Outer Heaven) made for soldiers, it's hard to get any more nationalistic than that

On the other you have a guy who spent his whole life subverting the entire world, country by country, just to bring some grand scheme to the world

It's a bit simplistic but essentially that's correct
>>
>>133625878
Jesus Christ man, do you think John Caprenter invented the dystopia or something? For some reason you take what Kojima says about himself, and confused it with reality. You should always remember that what Kojima says is what he wants you to think or whats you to associate with him.

Remember when Snake Plissken blew up a mech in Escape? Yeah I loved that. Remember the CQC and the cardboard box gag? Haha, Carpenter and Kojima are like two peas in a pod bro!

Perhaps you'd like to explain Snatcher's brilliant societal commentary. But don;t mention Harrison Ford, Blade Runner, or Lethal Weapon please.

That said, MGS1 was a bunch of shit slapped together to make money with an interesting gameplay dynamic, like everything successful at the time. But it became something else and when it did he had other people come in to create characters and emotion where he simply could not.

Nothing about Solid Snake is actually based on Plissken other than the fucking name and maybe the flash in the mind;s eye that made him want to create a sneaking game in a dangerous environment. It's like you never even saw the movie or think that every Snake has an eyepatch.
>>
>>133619284
>How did anyone back then get red pilled?

Facts weren't suppressed as much as they are now
>>
>>133626446
>Remember when Snake Plissken blew up a mech in Escape? Yeah I loved that. Remember the CQC and the cardboard box gag? Haha, Carpenter and Kojima are like two peas in a pod bro!
You are focusing on video game details because that is all you know.
>>
>>133626086
Kojima's Big Boss is a communist though. He wants a commune for soldiers. He even becomes Che Guevara to drive this point home.

See also:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacco_and_Vanzetti#Background

Your boy literally fetishizes Antifa, bro. He even wanted the famous song to play during the execution of Snake and Otacon at the end of MGS4, his first 3D MGS without Fukushima.

Here it is again, for the people who seem to know literally nothing about the series or its development beyond blurbs they caught in shitrag gaming columns more than a decade ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM
>>
File: goyim will never know.webm (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
goyim will never know.webm
3MB, 600x338px
>>133626735
You don;t seem to know anything about the videogame series we are discussing, hence my dismissal of your "observations" and your outright ignorance of the writing process and how different the messaging in the games are.
>>
(((Capitalism)))

I know this has been posted before, just want to trademark it real quick so I can sue people for raping my culture.
>>
>>133626633
You had to like, read books though. Did normies really talk about shit like jews manipulating history?
>>
>>133627403
Or we straight up just nuke the system from the inside out.

Here are some targets:
1.) Banks
2.) Court Houses
3.) Credit Unions
4.) Secretary of State (DMV's)

I'll think of some more, but those are the main ones ATM machines with explosives.
>>
>>133626991
He think the fetish is more on the aesthetic and charism of figures associated with communism than on the ideology itself.
I really don't see Kojima trying to push a strong agenda through MGSV, the guy has such a big ego that he only care about his own status; perhaps he "leftized" the franchise in recent years because that was the trends but nothing much more really
>>
>>133626991
Oh those poor anarchists! They didn't do nothing! They were just trying to start a violent overthrow on behalf of their ethnic group! They're heroes! So sad, makes me cry every time!

(this is literally a leftist bedtime story, much like Nelson Mandela)

It can;t just be that Kojima likes the song, he wrote the entire ending to MGS4 (starring Solid Snake, whom he hates for being popular and white and written by his former colleague) as a method of re-enacting this well known unjust execution of sterling seditionists.

I wonder why he changed it?

Well he used the song anyway in his long-dreamed of "anti-white" the game, as close as he could possibly come to doing it. His final fuck you to his fans (he's recently stated that betraying his fans is important to him) was to make a hollow copy of the character they
wanted and then cut his vocal chords out, almost certainly as a way to "experience" the voiceless niggers and subhumans who experienced the horrors of becoming civilized through "colonialism".

but yeah bro he;s totally redpilled about le Jews and stuff lolz.
>>
>>133627749
How do you nuke an idea
>>
>>133627908
Anarchy is karma for order.

Objection sustained.

Stop being such a boot licker and blow shit up.
>>
File: denim snake.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
denim snake.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
>>133627750
I don't think he understand politics at all.
The only thing he seems to understand is branding and consumerism. That's got to be ironic for someone bemoaning the focus on "Western" people and culture while his own languishes in the despair of nuclear humiliation to this very day.
>>
>>133617887

that's MGS3.

MGS2 is about the Neo-Illuminati.

MGS3... we learn that during WW2, the Illuminati pooled their shekels and hid the money in a shit ton of accounts and investments with the help of European bankers. It was like a trillion dollars.

Volgin wanted to take all the shekels and make himself king of the world.

Big Boss eventually got hold of the shekels and formed a Neo-Illuminati.
>>
>>133627922
Decompress electricity.

Well, why would anyone want to compress electricity?

So they can nuke your phone and blame it on the battery.

Autopilot disengage.
>>
>>133627732
5 or 6 decades back, people did. It's coming back.
>>
>>133617887
Its about (((the west)))

Koji tried to warn us about the great satan
>>
File: 1496347044311.jpg (88KB, 431x446px) Image search: [Google]
1496347044311.jpg
88KB, 431x446px
>>133628034
No time for anarchy, I've got babies to make. You have run out of time in your fantasy larp. You either make babies and build a community or you get to experience the long death of wasted opportunity and the destruction of your way of life. Is that worth it to you? To feel in control?

Canada, for example, is dead forever thanks to people like you and the masses of apathetic and unaware.
>>
>>133628339
You are totally in control, sir.

Good luck with global politics you enormous cock sucking nigger lover.
>>
File: 1499052995767.jpg (32KB, 288x325px) Image search: [Google]
1499052995767.jpg
32KB, 288x325px
>>133628449
So who have you blown up? Who have you Breivik'd? If you haven't done anything then you are larping so you can talk down to people. Now I'm a nigger lover because I want a society that can rear stable children, all you want is a postcard of your own asshole that you can mail to yourself. it;s all about you and how "the man" cannot keep you down, but he is, and has, and you're worse off for being such a blustering uppity peasant.
>>
mgs1
mgs2
mgs4
mgs5
mgs3
>>
>>133628804
Can't handle the heat?

Don't play with the fire.

You're gonna get burned.
>>
>>133627908
Colonialism is bad though.
We should have left the blacks to their own devices. Instead we brought them over here and now have to live with them.
It's also bad for Mexicans to try to colonize America.
Colonialism is not a nationalist idea in the slightest.
>>
File: 1497601673586.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1497601673586.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
>>133629196
lol
complete faggot confirmed
>>
>>133629196
>reddit spacing
Die
>>
>>133629418
You could have refreshed the swastika.

I gave you a chance, and you refused to eat shit.

Good for you.

Thanks for giving my global politics back.

You can go ahead and have an opinion.

I won't ignore you I swear.
>>
>>133629317
It's absolutely a Nationalist idea. You just are not supposed to move the nigger cattle into your homeland nor are you supposed to break bread with them. You rule, otherwise, don't bother.
>>
File: 1491935866610.gif (612KB, 684x784px) Image search: [Google]
1491935866610.gif
612KB, 684x784px
>>133628339
what are you going to do about this
>>
>>133629611
Mass conflicts will cause starvation in the poorest countries. It is irrational to believe that population growth will continue unabated.
>>
>>133629317
as a matter of fact colonialism is one of the most important and appealing aspects of nationalism
china has a very well run fascist empire in the making
they are probably about to rape africa of all its resources with absolutely no remorse
>>
>>133629611
Moving to Oceania desu
>>
>>133629781
That would be ideal, but aren't they just gonna invade the white lands as refugees unless you crash this system first?
>>
>>133629571
I differ with you on this anon.
Why don't we just colonialize Iraq or Syria then?
There's no point outside of the pride a few scumbag generals and operatives at the top get when they invade another country to spread (((American values))).
The irony about nationalism is it's not a hateful ideology at all. It's a defensive one.
We don't want to rule the world, we just will fight at all costs for the rest of the world to leave us alone. That's our strength.
>>
>>133619284
Autism. Same as today. I redpilled myself back in 96 by infiltrating spook chats and newsgroups.
>>
>>133617887
that last part of the game was great
too bad everything before it was meh, big shell sucked dick
definitely my least favourite of the first three
>>
>>133630036
Um. No you won't.

Freedom at the cost of your privacy?

Currency, cash, money, monetary / financial capital are all PRIVATE property.

Debt is deleted, and your credit is reset.

Notifications disabled.
>>
>>133630136
where were spook chats
where are spook chats
>>
>>133630036
thats cucknat
were fascists here
>>
>>133617887
Is this song about dotr?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kCHfR3GjU3Y
>>
The same way as Deus Ex.

Take the top 10 popular rconspiracy theories.
Turn the wheel of time ini your imagination.
Paste the end result as a story into the paper.
>>
>>133629784
based insects
>>
>>133630926
oh i just remembered that disinfo spook robert anton wilson was writing about all that shit back then i bet they got a lot of it from him
i bet very few had any idea then that it was the jews
>>
>>133631284
im scared :(
>>
File: THANKYOUBASEDCHAOSGOD.jpg (414KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
THANKYOUBASEDCHAOSGOD.jpg
414KB, 1800x1322px
>>133630926
If we combined /pol/ /hist/ and /it/ to produce ... A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR ... the prophecy of GamerGate would finally be fulfilled.
>>
>>133617887
>but this sounds like fucking jews for sure
>Complains about people locking themselves in echo chambers and political correctness
No lad, it sounds like /pol/. It is the Patriots, or it would be if it had power.
>>
>>133627103
I-is that Bernie Sanders?
>>
>>133636626
this place isnt an echo chamber
sounds like reddit donald
sounds like reddit politics
sounds like every media outlet now
sounds like everything BUT this place
WE ARE THE LAST BATTLEGROUND FOR TRUTH
>>
>>133639324
That's not what I meant. I meant that's /pol/s view on the world. That people are locking themselves in and conforming to PC. That most of the content created is useless drivel. Which is why I said, if anything, /pol/ would be the Patriots, not the Jews.
>>
File: TayTweets.jpg (45KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
TayTweets.jpg
45KB, 600x371px
just remembered when microsoft made an ai to create context
>>
File: tay7.jpg (438KB, 1080x922px) Image search: [Google]
tay7.jpg
438KB, 1080x922px
>>133641147
I still miss her.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.