[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7582.png (588KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7582.png
588KB, 750x1334px
>We should be debating how many sanctions we should place on Russia or whether we should blow up the KGB, GSU, or GRU [Russia’s foreign military intelligence agency].

Are these people fucking retarded?

Do these people WANT the human species to go extinct?
>>
Bombing is excessive, we need to toughen sanctions, they need to be punished ... really, politics aside, no one does this shit to us... we are supposed to be the number one power, but now I think we are like 2 maybe 3 at this point
>>
I love when liberals try overcome the "pussy" image that they have, and over-compensate by suggesting military action that is insane.
>>
>>133616869
Russia hacked my brain and forced me to vote for Trump.
>>
File: rock on joe dirt.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rock on joe dirt.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
Why are we supposed to be mad at Russia for leaking proof of one of our political parties being corrupt as suspected?
I'm more mad at that party, myself. It's like getting pissed at your neighbor for telling you your wife is fucking the mailman.
>>
>>133616968
This
>>
>>133617161
This
>>
Why is no one in the media actually being honest about the fact that even if Russia had dirt on Clinton it's her fault for being dirty in the first place.
>>
>>133616869

>we

fuck off leaf
>>
divide and conquer, on a global size. the same thing liberals accuse others of doing. you will not divide us, but fuck those conservatives, fuck trump, and fuck russians. i will tolerate everything but intolerance. one world, one humanity - except for those fucking deplorable despicable bad thinking racists and misogynysts. and white people, fuck white people... if they only thought the way we did. liberals are literally the new nazis and the russians are the jews and jew collaborators..
>>
>>133616968
yup,leftcuck plebs would never serve either
>>
>>133616968
>and over-compensate by suggesting military action that is insane.
i don't even understand what end goal they think they would aim for.

like, let's pretend that the russians did hack the election. okay. and the left want us to go to war with them. okay.

what will our end goal be for military action in russia? will it be the ceding of western territory? the deactivation of nuclear assets? the toppling of the russian government?

how far will we be willing to go? are we going to start nuking moscow? are we going to let the russians use every civilian in moscow to protect their command structure? are we going to do something in between? blockades? infiltrations?

if you don't answer these questions (and the left does not seem intent on answering them), military action is insane since it gives russia no option but to escalate. if the americans are hitting russian air bases with tomahawks, navy seals are flying over the border, b-2s are doing bombing runs, and there are carrier groups off the coast, how do you know that the americans won't resort to nuking you? you might as well try to knock out their command and control with your own nukes.
>>
>>133617447
:^) sah funneh guy top kek senpai
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.