[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pedogate Underground Railroad - MkII Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: funtown.jpg (39KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
funtown.jpg
39KB, 534x401px
A post on Voat connects Brad Sherman (HRC superdelegate and vehement anti-Trumper, runs a young adult foundation) directly to a business that leads to the mysterious Joseph's Bistro: https://www.hourscenter.com/josephs/

>23,000 locations in the US
>listed website leads to random MD chiropractor

all of the locations have addresses and phone numbers listed. I searched many of them and the results were startling. Many hospitals, pediatricians, autism centers, funeral homes, cremation centers, abandoned office parks etc. One of the last ones that I looked at was an address with a pizza place and right next to it and LGBTQ+ youth center.

here is the article thoroughly explaining the link between the Hillary superdelegate and the business that leads to Joseph's Bistro: https://steemit.com/news/@mandireiserra/brad-sherman-the-man-who-represents-deep-state-s-move-against-trump-and-assorted-potenially-pizzagate-shaped-rabbit-hole-goodies

this isn't good folks
>>
>>133612119
old thread

>>133582777
>>
File: even more pizza.png (226KB, 1229x728px) Image search: [Google]
even more pizza.png
226KB, 1229x728px
>>133612119
How can I help?
>>
Wait a second, so this website is supposed to list locations of this restaurant chain but all the locations and phone numbers actually lead to completely different locations?
>>
How fucking widespread is this?
>>
Daily Reminder: behind every pedo thread is a kike who wishes to trick a mentally ill person into committing acts of violence.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>133612410

>>133593633
I'm 40/206 for Atlanta (first of the list and house of major defense industries/govt)
12/40 are hospitals, several locations are clustered around them

>>133612623
ristorant chain appears to not exist
>TL;DR

>Guy who filed the treason charges against Trump is establishment Dem who wants to subvert democratic process to be for elites (i.e. Congress) for presidential elections. He also participates in a program that brings kids (middle school and high school aged) to DC to study "politics."
>He's also associated with Common Cause, a lib thinktank trying out oust Trump. Common Cause is registered to an address in Iowa, which also has a government contractor (Openworks) registered.
>Openwork's headquarters is located in a building with an eatery sharing a location with a lawyer's office, and another eatery with a name associated with human trafficking (a coyote)
>When googling Openworks, we get a rabbit hole of invisible bistros literally all over (over 23,000 locations in the United States) and their website goes to a chiropractic clinic in Maryland.

>Hello, front.

phone numbers are all named to people named 'Joseph's
we thought of a blatant error by the programmers but so far we haven't found any other brand that does the same

I'm sorry I'm not much practical with baking threads
>>
File: IMG_5238.gif (966KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5238.gif
966KB, 500x579px
I went through the locations in my area and was ready to do some sluething. However, when I googled the addresses & phone numbers I saw that each location either has Joseph in the name of the company, or has someone named Joseph working at the location.

Hourscenter dot com is the only place that names these locations as "Joseph's". It's a pisspoor listings site making wrong assessments about companies. Case closed.

Check for yourselves in your locations. Each business will have Joseph in the name, or someone named Joseph.
>>
>>133613149
It could be world wide for all we know, I only got into this today, but from what I see it is pretty wide. I am from Portugal and was surprised to see connections between Madeleine Maccan and Tony/John Podesta, I used to live "near" where she was kidnapped and heard countless theories about this back in my hometown. Now I feel extra pumped to catch these faggots no matter where they are.
>>
File: 52060225_p0.jpg (2MB, 1404x1584px) Image search: [Google]
52060225_p0.jpg
2MB, 1404x1584px
>>133612119
Daily Dose:
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Thread Theme:
https://youtu.be/hKGdEEmghZ0
>>
>>133613949
any dodgy places in UK ?
One of the grabs from the Instagram accounts
had a baby chewing sterling, referencing Richmond in London; any ideas?
>>
File: 61513956_p0.png (1012KB, 1100x1553px) Image search: [Google]
61513956_p0.png
1012KB, 1100x1553px
>>133614373
>London
I'd expect you to be tripping over them every 5 feet. Meters? Stones?
>>
>>133613631
https://steemit.com/news/@mandireiserra/brad-sherman-the-man-who-represents-deep-state-s-move-against-trump-and-assorted-potenially-pizzagate-shaped-rabbit-hole-goodies

>Sherman -> Common Cause
>Common Cause has the same address of OPENAmerica, cleaning government contractor
>Openamerica also called Openworks, same business
>at the same address a 'Joseph' attorney and a bistro, same exact suite
>only places in the internet the bistro chain comes up are an article from 2007 and that site
>webpage is some random chiropractic
it is the only "broken" brand on the paging site, sure there are problems with others too, but this one is 100% broken

and digging you find addresses that are not linked to any Joseph
>Joseph's - Atlanta - Georgia1801 Peachtree St Ne (404) 355-3870
>http://www.girlsincatl.org/
>phone registered to a lady
alll around there are other 'bistros', only one named after a Joseph, the rest anonymous

plenty of hospitals, office buildings and rental houses in the list. I noticed so far they tend to cluster around hospital areas.

Yes it does sound bonkers to me too, why would they put such a list online for all to see
>>
>>133614373
>any dodgy places in UK ?
boarding schools
>>
>>133614120

Wrong theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
>>
File: 1395614106470.png (2MB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1395614106470.png
2MB, 2480x3507px
>>133616719
Why not both?
>>
File: MK Ultra.jpg (221KB, 1149x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MK Ultra.jpg
221KB, 1149x1080px
>>
File: homesick.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
homesick.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>133612119
OK.
So I just looked up the ones around my area and KNOW FOR A FACT there is not a damned Bistro where they say there is downtown. Same thing too, website is to a chiropractor
>>
>>133612119
From the website:
"Why I am a doctor of Chiropractic

Because I honor the inborn potential of everyone to be truly healthy.

Because I desire to help the newborn, the aged, and those without hope.

Because I choose to care for the patient with the disease, not the disease.

Because I wish to assist rather then intrude; to free rather than control.

Because I seek to correct the cause, not it's effect.

Because I know doctors do not heal, only the body can heal itself.

Because I have been called to serve others.

Because I want to make a difference.

Because everyday I get to witness miracles.

Because I know it is right."
>>
There are two Joseph's Bistros on Facebook.

There is one website of an actual Joseph's Bistro and they are one of the two on Facebook.

http://www.josephsitalianbistro.com

The real Joseph's Bistro has a real meun and is in North Carolina. Check them out above.

There are not 23,000 of them.

Obvious fake front is blatantly obvious.
>>
>>133616442
>Yes it does sound bonkers to me too, why would they put such a list online for all to see
Mistakes happen.

The website just collects registration data for businesses that are somehow using the Joseph's Bistro name as a holding place.

Get it and save it while you can.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.