[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mgtow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 42

File: IMG_1195.png (8KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1195.png
8KB, 237x212px
Is mgtow the deathknell of a dying civilisation?

They just seem like pathetic excuses for men who are afraid of growing up and taking responsibility.

What do you think /pol/? A lot of you advocate for the preservation of western society but to do this we need women and marriage.

So if you are a mgtow also you are part of the problem.
>>
I don't know and have no opinion
>>
Real men take care of their family and provide to them.
>>
File: gwnDlR9.jpg (221KB, 1080x1595px) Image search: [Google]
gwnDlR9.jpg
221KB, 1080x1595px
Being MGTOW is fucking glorious.
>>
I was like 8 when I said I'd never get married, this was after my parents divorce. It didn't help that we moved to a complex full of single mothers, so every kid I grew up with knew marriage is a scam.
Free ride is over ladies, deal with it.
>>
>>133608217
>They just seem like pathetic excuses for men who are afraid of growing up and taking responsibility.

Kek. Men don't owe you shit princess. You obviously don't know shit about MGTOW besides what you deluded yourself into believing.
>>
File: 23423342234234242.jpg (176KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
23423342234234242.jpg
176KB, 1024x882px
Jewish divide and conquer to use the social and legal ramifications of (((feminism))) to encourage white men to abandon the traditional family and antagonize women as a lifestyle and hobby instead, while encouraging other men to do the same.
>>
>>133608504
Have fun dying alone my dude.

If you don't want a family then you are a waste of life tbqh.

>>133608573
This is what I'm thinking.

Sadly it seems to work. I mean the amount of vitriol coming from those "red pilled" is disgusting. western civilisation was not based on hating women.
>>
>>133608812
Every man dies alone. I've seen married male relatives die in hospital with shrew wives and ungrateful kids pacing around waiting for the money.

>>133608573
GOOD GOY, keep getting married to feed the (((divorce industry)))
>>
>>133608217
>They just seem like pathetic excuses for men who are afraid of growing up and taking responsibility.

It's a sign of a dying civilization, but it's not because "men refuse to grow up", quite the opposite already. They are mature enough to go against peer pressure and decide that they personally do not like the deal that is being offered to them with the clear expectation that they have no other way but to accept it.
>>
>>133608217
Nobody is afraid of anything. There's just not enough profit in this business to warrant such an investment, so to speak.
You don't need to hate women to notice marriage is a shitty deal.
>>
File: 1499392683500.jpg (14KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1499392683500.jpg
14KB, 600x434px
>>133608217
Could be. We don't know. We've never been here before. Humanity has never had women deciding the course for civilization before. We've never had technology like this before.

We could be heading for history's first female tyranny.
>>
I dont see why anyone other than roasties would hate it.

Dudes trying to improve themselves instead of orbiting roasties is a great thing.

Once you're fit, financially stable and an interesting person get with a qt and make babies
>>
>>133608883
Artificial Wombs mean I can have kids without worrying about divorce. No women needed. I'll wait the 5-10 years for it to be an option. Marriage is too big of a liability.
>>
>>133608472
sad but yet so hilarious.
>>
>>133608883
Then why is it that most mgtow you see are manchildren playing video games all day?

You don't see successful mgtow. Ever.

I think it's largely men with low emotional maturity who can't deal with relationships or women.

I could be wrong but I suspect I'm not.
>>
Just marry a decent girl. I'm getting married next year. We dated four years. She wants kids. It's white. Not a degenerate or slut. Doctorate degree and makes 6 figures. The secret to this? I am the same. If you want a quality woman , be a quality guy and make good choices. I had many opportunities to date sluts and degenerates but chose her for her decent - she would make a good mother.

And spare me the divorce and child support meme. Once again this happens if poor decisions
>>
File: fall-of-rome_2184860b.jpg (43KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
fall-of-rome_2184860b.jpg
43KB, 620x388px
>>133609087
>Humanity has never had women deciding the course for civilization befor-
>>
>>133609216
Probably because the successful people who decided that they don't like the marriage deal don't feel the desire to talk about it online, they have better things to do.

I thought you were talking about the general sentiment behind it and not just the self-help circlejerks they formed online.
>>
>>133609231
This desu.

I'm planning to marry my gf next year.

Congrats, I hope you are happy together
>>
>>133608217
you know that they're getting a raw deal and yet you still just expect them to "man up" work two shitty jobs with no upwards mobility, marry a slut and raise tyrone's kids for him while also being on edge as he could be served divorce papers at anytime and know that in all likelyhood he'll be financially destroyed by it. what the fuck is your problem?
>>
>>133609216
>You don't see successful mgtow. Ever.

You can't tell anyone you're MGTOW if you have any type of career.

MGTOW is pretty much the most offensive thing to modern day progressive feminist society.

There's tons of successful guys not interested in marriage, relationships, cohabitation or reproduction.

Men figured out that women aren't worth the risks and don't provide any rewards.
>>
>>133608472
>living a life without purpose is great
good goy
>>
>>133608217
Depends on what extent of MGTOW you're referring to. If you're swearing off women completely, that's just a sad excuse for getting to keep up your bad instant gratification lifestyle without having to admit that it doesn't matter whether or not you want to be with women because they don't want to have anything to do with you.

However, just rejecting marriage and cohabitation is fine, and I see some refer to that as MGTOW, but I don't think it is, really. It's just a reasonable man looking out for himself above others, as all people should.
>>
>>133609371
>what the fuck is your problem?

They're a woman.
>>
>>133609408
>feeding the feminist family courts and (((divorce lawyers)))

Good goy, keep getting married.
>>
>>133609371
You only have yourself to blame if you get into that situation mate.
>>
>>133608217
the mass population and breeding is the real problem.
Civilized western people understand that and thats why we dont breed like locusts.

On the other hand, when you look at the barbars and chinks... you see why they have problems.

Sadly, lots of people think that breeding alot is something that saves the world.
>>
>>133609586
That's why men aren't getting married.

You finally figured it out.
>>
>>133608217
In the USA, by far the number one and two political issues for women are the right to kill their children for convenience and the right for niggers and Mexicans to be safe from the raycis police
I'll have nothing to do with women unless they prove otherwise
>>
>>133609231
>just marry a decent girl
this is basically like saying "just don't be poor dude!"
>>133609479
I suspected as much
>>
>>133609625
>Sadly, lots of people think that breeding alot is something that saves the world.

Most people simply don't care because they don't think about shit like this.
>>
>>133609306
Can you point me to some literature in this regard? I've recently read a book on roman historiography and degeneracy is pretty much recurrent in their work - mainly Cato -, but they never mention women, and since this is a recurring topic on /pol/, I'd like o have a more informed view.
>>
>>133609529
>not knowing how to keep a family and women happy.

It's really simple mate. All you need to do is this: be assertive and take control of the family, work to provide, and be caring to your wife.

Do this and you won't get devorced
>>
>>133609216
What's your definition of success? Obviously removing women from the picture because this hypothetical successful MGTOW wouldn't be dealing with that.
>>
>>133608217

Sure mister Schlomo, afraid you'll miss out on divorce shekels and laughing at alimony slaves?

Also, I'm not MGTOW, I have a girlfriend, but I'm definitely not falling for the alimony trap.
>>
sounds to me like losers trying to justify being losers
>>
>>133609231
>the girl I'm marrying is decent
No shit, every guy thinks his fiancee is decent. Otherwise he wouldn't be marrying her. Nobody says "the girl I'm marrying is a total bitch and a massive slut". People change in unforeseen ways, that's why divorce exists in the first place. Nobody marries knowing that they will be divorced.

The whole "be a real man" argument misses the point entirely. Any relationship can become sour for a number of reasons. I'm not MGTOW but the anti-MGTOW people make the worst arguments
>>
>>133609216
John Dalton
>>
>They just seem like pathetic excuses for men

Exactly what I picture, some cringy/awkward guys mad at all women cos one or two said no to them. Bit like reddits redpill.
>>
>>133609753
>just be perfect while she offers nothing and hope that no one who's even more perfect than you ever shows any interest in her

That's exactly why those people decide that it's a shit deal and they don't want marriage.
>>
>>133609758
Pretty hilarious coming from you given that Israeli women are some of the most entitled imaginable.
>>
>>133609753
>Do this and you won't get devorced

Haha. Back to the drawing board and more research for you.
>>
>>133609755
Success is measured by how much you respect yourself and how much power/money/influence you have.

Generally success starts by respecting yourself and those around you.
Faster you do this you can work of getting power/influence/money
>>
>>133609911
>Israeli women are some of the most entitled imaginable.

How so?
>>
>>133608217
when society can no longer give you what you need

and only what you want

when in times of crisis you start looking else where
>>
File: tumblr_ob9eahEmBc1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (386KB, 1280x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob9eahEmBc1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg
386KB, 1280x1500px
>>133609529
>he's butthurt why trad submissive waifus don't want manchildren
lol you deserve do be purged from the gene pool anyway
>>
>>133608217
>growing up and taking responsibility.
Blue haired whale detected.
>>
File: 74b.jpg (16KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
74b.jpg
16KB, 252x291px
>>133609758
Y-yes mgtow is for losers
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (116KB, 1024x882px) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
116KB, 1024x882px
>>133608217
>>
>>133609834
>Reddit Redpill: Oh, I've been rejected all my life because what society taught me is the exact opposite of how human sexuality works, so let's learn based on biology and evolutionary psychology and improve myself so that I can get laid

>MGTOW: I've been rejected all my life and I can't admit to myself that I'm not god's gift to women in my current state so I'm going to pretend I'm not interested in sex anymore

Yeah, no, there's no difference there.
>>
>>133609760
The first half of this post is the most important part.
>>
>>133609881
Obviously you do this for a woman worth your time.

throwing up your hands and going "not getting married!! The juden are put to get me!" Is the most paranoid and pathetic thing you can do
>>
>>133609753
Are you married?
>>
>>133609958
If you think the courts for men are bad here, in Israel they are far worse.
>>
>>133608217
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS LIKE ME YOU SELFISH CUNTS!!!!

It never ceases to amaze me just how triggered some people get simply because I chose not to fall into the marriage trap.

Misery loves company I guess.
>>
>>133610119
Could you give me an example or some more details please?
>>
I unironically believe the world will end within my lifetime and don't feel that reproducing is a wise decision.
>>
>>133610110
Going to be, yes.

Believe it or not I don't hate mgtow. I simply think they live a sad existence.
Meeting the right woman and sharing your life with them is the best experience you can have.

It's much better than the shallow and materialistic mgtow worldview
>>
File: gdp.e190.jpg (614KB, 1416x2156px) Image search: [Google]
gdp.e190.jpg
614KB, 1416x2156px
>>133608217
>grow up and take responsibility
>>
>>133609753
Marriage is a two-party arrangement. You're retarded if you think that the success of the marriage is entirely in the man's control. Both parties need to work hard and participate in the relationship to make it prosperous and healthy. If the woman isn't willing to do her fair share of maintenance, the marriage is doomed, regardless of what the man does or says.

>>133610357
>Going to be, yes.
That means you aren't married.
>>
File: mxo7kJ1_d.jpg (8KB, 204x196px) Image search: [Google]
mxo7kJ1_d.jpg
8KB, 204x196px
>>133609231
>Just marry a decent girl.
This is the new
>just b urself
>>
>>133608217
This is feminism for man, they destroyed the role of women in society and mgtow is going to destroy the role of men, gg.
>>
>>133610092
No, you are ignoring a very important point here. All your arguments assume that the man in question is capable of becoming prime marriage material.
But lets face reality, a lot of people don't look that great and also aren't very smart. No matter how hard they try, it is unlikely that they'll be able to be the best option for their wife around.

Luckily I and my direct family didn't have to deal with any of that shit, but I have seen it in my circle of friends more than once.
>husband looks okayish
>managed to get a decent income for what he's capable of, is providing his wife with a life that's alright and the best he can give her

>other schmuck who simply outclasses him comes along
>fucks his wife a couple of times
>she now lives in the delusion that she can totally have him and destroys the marriage over it

When that shit isn't socially shamed anymore, the chances for these people to have a stable marriage just decrease too much so they decide that for them personally, it isn't worth it.

I thought /pol/ was aware of the fact that people are not equal and that trying hard doesn't mean you'll eventually succeed, but apparently not.
>>
>>133609940
I guess I wasn't clear. I'm not asking how to achieve success and I especially don't care about these arbitrary abstractions you've come up with. What does "power" or "influence" mean to your average man? Like, just a 45 yr old executive businessman who has these connections all over the city he can call on to do favors? That seems a bit out there and I don't really think it's necessary to be considered successful.
Basically I'm saying if I know a guy who has a decent job, seems like a good person, speaks 3 languages, dresses nicely, all that shit. Where's the line? At what point can you look at someone and say, "yeah they look like they've got their shit together"?
>>
>>133608217
Get married. Have kid. Live with the fact that you were never the alpha male in any woman's eyes, that she's just with you because you're the stable backup plan, that everything society taught you growing up - be kind to others, be a productive member of society, etc etc - has made you into the piece of mediocrity you are today.
>>
>>133610519
>If the woman isn't willing to do her fair share of maintenance, the marriage is doomed, regardless of what the man does or says.
>>
File: 3348875795_962bfa02d7.jpg (71KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
3348875795_962bfa02d7.jpg
71KB, 480x319px
>>133610520
true
>>
>>133610519
I thought that was a given.

Obviously you don't just feed into some vapid whores princess complex. You find a good women who wants a family and likes traditional values.

they do exist they are just not going to show interest in mgtow
>>
>>133610468
Chin looks kinda different, Im not sold
>>
>>133610087
Fair enough, can't say I've really been there, just from a glimpse seemed like rejected women haters.
>>
>>133610357
I was exactly where you were, 3 years ago.

I had a fiance lined up. I was working a normal amount of hours while still providing like a champ.

She was the 'smalltown churchgoing girl with a traditional, intact family' that /pol/ likes to talk about.

She cheated on me before we got married.

I know you won't listen to me, but your life is about to be totally fucked due to marriage. All women are the same, all women will use you for all they can get.

You were warned.
>>
>>133610739
>my wife is a good woman who wants a family and likes traditional values

...said every man who got married ever
>>
They're retarded. But "Women going own way" are no better.
>>
>>133609586
>dude enter the lion's den
>You just need to choose the RIGHT lion's den
>if you get mauled it is your fault
>whay do you mean you won't enter any lion's den you fucking manbaby?
>>
>>133610468
Quick rundown and link to vid
>>
>>133608217
mgtow basically means that you shit on your countrys birthrate and on the traditional family

yes mgtow are signs of the end times

without family theres no civilization
>>
>>133609751
The fate of empires by John Glubb
>>
Personally, I don't find Marriage to be all that great. If I get involved in a relationship and I get bored of it, then I'd rather be able to leave.

I don't get why in Western Societies, we're expected to get married and have a child.

I'm happier and wealthier without having some dumb bitch mooch off of me and use me for money.

So is someone who gets locked into starting a family or someone who doesn't fall for that bs the smarter person?
>>
>>133610588
I understand this.

But you should always strive to be the best you can be at all times.

Not everybody is capable of being the absolute best but that's no reason to just give up on the fundamental pillar of society, marriage.

The way I see it is you have 2 choices.

1) continue living the lifestyle of a teenage boy who is only concerned with his personal wellbeing

Or

2) you risk all of that for the chance of true happiness and fulfilment and also creating the next generation of people.

I don't blame anyone for picking 1. It's easier and safer but in my opinion it's the saddest one.
>>
Real men know how to reign in a woman and raise her to his own standards. Cucks chose (((MGTOW))).

Ever notice how no niggers or mudshits fall for (((MGTOW)))? Really makes you think....
>>
>>133610938
Hate to break it to you, but my country and the traditional family went to shit a long time ago
>>
>>133610794
the most amazing thing is that basically every man on earth above a certain age will tell you "they are all the same"

and yet everyone still believes that it's wrong and the fault must have been with them.

they weren't wrong, that's why we had social rules in place that (mostly) prevented this exact kind of stuff for centuries.
but somehow nowadays everyone seems to think that people from the past were all stupid, had no common sense and did shit for no reason at all rather than because they learned from experience

probably because of the increased literacy rates. makes people think that their intellect outstrips that of anyone from the past by orders of magnitude
>>
>>133611056
>sweden
>nation where they want to abolish cars because cars are patriarchy
>talking about reigning in women

wew fucking lad
>>
>>133611056
Wait, isn't your country cucked hard by immigrants?
>>
>>133610597
It's all subjective isn't it?

For example if you are the manager of a store then you are successful, you have all the things I listed.

You don't need some unattainable dream job to have success.

People assume women just want the top men, and to an extent this is true as it is for both genders.

But those dreams die quickly and we realise what's actually attainable.
>>
File: IMG_0300.jpg (75KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0300.jpg
75KB, 625x466px
>>133608217
I agree that if enough men don't interact and reproduce with women it's going to be a problem. However, we will never get another June Clever.
>>
>>133611048
>I don't get why in Western Societies, we're expected to get married and have a child.

Because it's what enables these societies to even exist in this form and shape.
If you are single, you don't need to put much effort in it. Even working half time is already sufficient unless you are a burger flipper.
Only when you are married, and even more when you have a child, does it become "necessary" to give it your best because suddenly there's no "good enough" cap anymore, more money will always be an improvement (at least for the range that is accessible to the average man, obviously at some point it would cap again)
>>
>>133608217
There are few time less worthy women than there are men who want these women. You will not have a shortage of men even if half go mgtow, it doesnt harms birthrates. It only harms (((those))) who profit from men slaving their asses off in hope to satisfy some greedy slag.
>>
Yes it's all the mens fault society goes to shit not giving women more rights then men.
>>
>>133610794
No offensive but personal anecdotes mean very little.

I'm still going to marry her and give it a go. Even if it fails I'm willing to try.
>>
>>133609231
>professional woman with doctorate
>quality
Top lel m8
>>
All men who get fucked over by women in relationships asked for it. They saw the signs on the first date and decided 'some' shitty behavior is a reasonable trade off for steady puss. MGTOW should be renamed Men Accepting Shitty Behavior and Considering it Normal.
>>
>>133611416
Like I said, you were warned.
>>
>>133611327
>Even working half time is already sufficient unless you are a burger flipper.

Stop right there Jihadi scum... Stop right there...

You can't work less than 30 hours a week and expect to be able to have your own place, let alone raise a family.

Tell me more about your life in Afghanistan as a Taxi driver.
>>
>>133611418
A doctorate in what though?
>>
File: IMG_0960.jpg (72KB, 521x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0960.jpg
72KB, 521x567px
Real men have no need for modern women who have rejected their roles. The more so called equality woman get the more unhappy cunts they will become. It's not natural for woman to be the dominate one in a relationship.
>>
>>133608217
>A lot of you advocate for the preservation of western society but to do this we need women and marriage.
I enjoy shitposting about this, but I have no interest in preservation of a society that did this to themselves. I'm just here for the decline.
>>
>>133611051
For a lot of them, option 2 is so far out of reach that it might as well not exist at all.

You really think that if you gave them the choice between living a miserable, mediocre-at-best life and a life of happiness, they'd pick the first if they thought that option 2 does actually exist for them?
>>
>>133610779
Understandable, there's a thing commonly referred to as the anger phase, which is what people go through initially when they realize things aren't how they've been taught they are. There's a problem with people getting stuck there and there's a problem with people just reading the subreddit, books and articles forever and ever as mental masturbation rather than actually improving themselves. But the main idea is about self-improvement and learning how to get women, or rather, how to get a happy, successful life where popularity with women is pretty much an inevitable side effect.

That being said, they do argue against marriage, living together or growing too attached to a specific woman, because of a few reasons:
1. It is in her instinct to upgrade if a better option than you comes along, which is likely to happen eventually unless you literally are the most perfect man in the world
2. Letting yourself go, relaxing and not being your usual confident, passionate, active self will make her less attracted to you and it's almost impossible to keep that up at all times. You're better off living without women (or other people period for that matter), because your home should be your sanctuary, the one place where you can relax, focus on yourself and forget about the rest of the world.

So basically, no, the Redpill people, after the initial shock, aren't misogynistic and do not hate women. But they do point out some pretty glaring differences between the men and women, which is what have earned them the ire of the largely feminist mainstream media.
>>
>>133610851
>"Women going own way"

What's this about?
>>
File: 1499395735185.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499395735185.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
>>133608217
>engaging in behavior that is in no way advantageous, save for perpetuating a state that has shown time and again to care more about niggers, faggots, and women than the white, heterosexual male blood that created it

Until divorce laws change in favor of men and the cultural pendulum swings back towards non-degenerate behavior focused on propagating the nuclear family, there is no reason for anyone in their right mind to advocate getting married. Getting hitched, and inevitably divorced, only to have your child raised by a single mother is not going to fix our cultural problems.

Codifying and enforcing legislation that supports Patriarchal systems of control on voting and women's sexuality, in tandem with advocating for and working towards a homogeneous ethno-state, is one of just a few steps that we can take to allow the nuclear family to again flourish and function as intended.
>>
>>133609087

SONG OF SOLOMON
1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
1:10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

ISAIAH
3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.

18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,

19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,

20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,

21 The rings, and nose jewels,

22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,

23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.

24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

25 Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.

26 And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.
>>
>>133609216
People usually won't openly call themselves mgtow, that's why. But from your previous posts you're obviously some assblasted woman who can't find anyone will to support your fat ass.
>>
>>133611517
>let alone raise a family

I think you missed some crucial part of my post. My whole point was that if you do not have a family, life becomes very cheap and society is likely to miss out on a lot of your potential productivity because there's just no good reason to put it to use.
>>
>>133611013
Reading that made me sad.
>>
>>133611663
Okay, but even as a single man with no family, I still have to work more than just part time to have the things I want in my life as well as be able to live on my own and pay my bills.

Which is something you missed in my post too you faggot.
>>
>>133611056
>Ever notice how no niggers or mudshits fall for (((MGTOW)))?

I've been to their forums before and seen colored men.

And reigning in your woman doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>133611255
Well to me store manager doesn't exactly seem like it requires a lot of time or effort spent improving yourself. I know somebody who fucking dropped out of college 3 semesters in (and lost his job as a deli worker at a grocery store) because he was too busy playing League of Legends, went to work at Menard's for a few years and now he's a manager there. Frankly it seems like a colossal fuckup to me, he could probably be making almost twice what he is now if he had gotten his shit together in college. But you think someone who does it the "right" way - doesn't fuck up in college, gets a job right after graduation making 80k (in an area where they could put 15% toward retirement and still have enough to just pay cash for a 2 story house in 5 years) and generally is just living the dream - you don't think that seems successful? Or you just don't believe someone like that would be mgtow? I don't get it.
>>
>>133611740
Do you live in a big city or something?
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>133611056
>swede
>reign in a woman
>>
>>133611432
>This just in, women can't lie
>>
>>133611836
I live in a tiny town where I'd still have to work a minimum of 35 hours a week to get anywhere.

So please, once again, tell me about your comfortable Taxi Driver job in Afghanistan you Jidhadist scum.
>>
>>133611866
The irony is that this is exactly what the men they look down upon are complaining about - that society took away all their tools to reign in their women.
They just haven't understood that yet and think they can pull some manipulative tricks to keep their women happy & docile or some shit like that, but unless they lock them away at home they have zero chance against the constant barrage from almost all of society that tells their woman she deserves better.
>>
>>133611619
"The eyes of man are never full"
>>
>>133611981
No, I'm actually from Germanistan.
>>
>>133610938
>means that you shit on your countrys birthrate and on the traditional family
Country fails to provide women worthy of working hard and improving yourself for large part of male population. Can you give one reason why should these men give a shit about future of this country?
>>
>>133612050
Oh, that explains a lot.
>>
>>133608217
It is really pathetic, but it also is a reasonable defense machanism against governments and womens retardation. Don't really blame them for being bitter but the mgtow online is really pathetic and counter-intuitive, one would think going your own way would not involve setting up a youtube account trying to convince others to join your club.
>>
>>133608401
Real women stay loyal
>>
>>133612164
If I lived in Afghanistan, I would hardly be talking about a prosperous society that is being kept alive by monogamous relationships that encourage the men to do their best, would I?

I mean, I guess it's not true for Germany anymore either, but at least I still remember a time where it was.
>>
>deathknell of a dying civilisation?
no, they always existed at any point in history in all civilizations . people who cant get a partner so they convince themselves they dont need the other sex.

all the arguments MGTOWs make are rationalizations of them being undesirable by women.

>afraid of growing up and taking responsibility.
that's not whats happening , they reject women because women rejected them. its not that if they wouldnt they'd all be married with kids.
>>
>>133612206
>not involve setting up a youtube account trying to convince others to join your club
Never saw that. For some reason i only see some stormfags attempting to shame others into marrying some used up hag and raising wife's son for the sake of muh race.
>>
>>133608217
Feminism has removed any incentives for women to stay loyal to their husbands. Divorce payouts always favor the woman, even if she was the one to torpedo the marriage when Chad came into town.

Marriage is a bad fucking deal for men these days.

I wouldn't mind a family, but divorce-rape keeps me from taking the plunge (and I could have married at least five women so far).
>>
File: AssadsMasterPlan.jpg (62KB, 949x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AssadsMasterPlan.jpg
62KB, 949x1024px
>tfw have fallen out with all friends who I used to go out with so I never go out or drink anymore
>tfw not a single match or reply across 3 accounts on dating sites/apps for the few months I've had them

I feel bad for my rents honestly. They were good to me and deserve grandkids.
>>
>>133609753
>do this and you won't get divorced

Kek look at this 19 year old faggot spout opinions on marriage and being a man when he's still such a woefully ignorant tiny baby boy.
>>
File: die.jpg (693KB, 810x1080px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
693KB, 810x1080px
>>133608573

That meme is a paradox. If men force tradition, they'll be charged with rape and violence. MGTOW is a reaction to female nature unleashed by Jews, not a creation by it.
>>
>>133612530
Normalshit
>>
>>133612530
same boat except I checked out of the relationships game back in high school. I've seen it kill to many ambitions and make people horribly dependent on others. Gets lonely sometimes but I just preoccupy myself with /fit/ness or extra stuff from work.
>>
>>133611905
>this just in, MGTOW faggots can't recognize a liar even after being familiar enough with a woman to marry her.

Again, these are men who ALLOW shitty behavior.
>>
>>133612448
I'm talknig about the 'manosphere' in general.
It's one thing to be active online if you're a 'MRA' but another when you're 'MGTOW' and making videos about women are cheating whores and how they're bad for you and society, just makes you look bitter.
Then again, criticizing women is nearly impossible because everybody will just call you a sour grapes virgin, from the left it's misoginy and from the right it's beta behaviour.
Women are the true protected class, jews got nothing on them.
>>
>>133612573
I think it's a lesson most people have to learn on their own. You can show them tens of millions of examples to the contrary and they'll still be convinced that all these other people were just doing it wrong but they themselves know how shit work.

It's actually what keeps driving humanity forwards - young people who are too stupid to understand the risks they are taking. And the few that luck out help us advance.
>>
>>133612830
>woman behaving badly is the man's fault
>man tries to change the system so women can be held responsible - "what are you, a neckbeard virgin cuck who can't get sex and can't tell if a woman is lying?"
>>
>>133612836
so you see the problem but still are against those who try to solve it?
>>
The core values of MGTOW are fine, but the community itself is just a hug-box for bitter omega males who shouldn't be breeding anyway.
>>
>>133612830
>even after being familiar enough with a woman to marry her.
That's not what you were saying, you were talking about relationships in general.
Most of these MGTOW guys I've seen where never even married, they just put up with so many shit women that they grew tired of waiting for the right one.
>>
>>133610597
You clearly have an idea of what success is to yourself, so define your mentioned abstractions for the rest of us so they can be contrasted to what the bong has to say.
>>
>>133613023
It's entirely possible to see the problem but disagree with the solution. Not like I have a better one though, so I'm not really bothering to stop them.
>>
>>133609760
They never have good arguments because the anti-MGTOW crowd on here is made up almost entirely of guys who are currently invested in a woman (they have a wife/gf/whatever) and so they're really just interested in rationalizing their own position instead of actually critiquing the problems which are the cause of the MGTOW phenomenon in the first place (unfair divorce laws that favor women, skyrocketing divorce rates, epidemics of women being hypergamous whores and cheating, etc). MGTOW is not a desirable long term solution, but given the current state of society and modern women, and the enormous risk that comes with getting married or having kids these days, it's clearly a more rational choice to avoid it all until there are major changes to the laws which balance out the risks. Stop incentivizing women to destroy their families and use their children as bargaining chips for gibs and MGTOW will pretty much go away.
>>
>>133613023
This problem cannot be solved by anything short of ultra-radical nazi sharia which will obviously never happen. So unless you are lucky to be born a part of small percentage of males who are successful with woman, you choice is between being a slave to (((society))) and animal nature of female or just sit back and watch second fall of Rome. And these fags seriously attempt to shame men who chose latter lmao.
>>
>>133613427
Yep, this is pretty much it. Until that problem is fixed, men ain't bothering.

People talk so much about game but do not realize that they are playing Russian roulette with 1/2-3/4 chambers full.
>>
>>133608573

This is correct. MGTOW is either a jewish concept pushed down or a intended result of cultural marxism. Women have always sucked. That is why a strong man is needed to keep one in check while raising a family.

Get a wife. Have 5 white kids. The kikes have made it so that there is a lot of risk involved. But, the alternative is the slow extinction of whites.

We can start to solve the problem by naming the jew when it comes to family courts. All the judges are (((feminist))) jewesses.
>>
>>133612836
Yeah, women are babied and overprotected, but that isn't because society is fucked up, it's because in terms of evolutionary incentive, their eggs are really fucking valuable whereas men and their sperm are ridiculously plentiful. That's also why women are picky when it comes to sex but will want to commit to literally everyone that gets to put his dick inside her, while men are the opposite, will gladly fuck anything but will rarely commit.

The left in particular, but people in general, need to learn this. We're monkeys that recently learned to think. About 6/7ths of our behavior stems from the primal part of your brain that hasn't changed in thousands and thousands of years. Evolution isn't exactly a fast thing.

So don't blame women for what they are, embrace it. And for the love of god, lift some weights, eat some meat, compete and bond with other men. Don't be an androgynous insecure cuck.

>But society is trying to turn me into an androgynous insecure cuck. Why!?
Think of men as steel rods. Women want good, strong, stable steel rods. So whenever they find one, they pick it up and attempt to bend it. If they can't bend it, they know it's good. If they can bend it, they'll just throw it away and find another one. That's how they learn whether or not a man is worth shit.

>Female sexual liberation and birth control comes
>Women sleep around, get pregnant, men obviously don't want unplanned children and aren't responsible enough to abort or give the child up for adoption
>Child is raised by irresponsible single mother
>No father to teach him about self-respect, challenge and overcoming adversity
>Mom teaches him all about how he should be agreeable and do what women say they want
>Entire generation of weak ass steel rods successfully bred
>>
>>133608472
That woman from Manchester looks decent. I mean, she even had a nice pair of knockers and pretty face. I can't imagine she wouldn't have found a beta provider of some sorts. I'd say she had mental problems.
>>
>>133613679
>But, the alternative is the slow extinction of whites.
Why should men who will not have proper family (which is most men in the West right now due to severe shortage of fitting females) give a shit about it? If your genes will not remain part of the race, this race means nothing to you.
>>
>>133613215
More or less just being in a position you had to work for rather than one you may as well have fallen into, as well as the ability to support whatever lifestyle you want to live. But I'm not arguing over the definition of success as much as I am whether or not an mgtow could be successful, which frankly if a goddamn retail manager fits his idea of success I would say they absolutely could. But as I've mentioned, I've seen fot myself how little effort it takes to get to that position. I would take it further and argue toward the people who have invested in themselves, improved themselves for years. Could they not also be mgtow? I see no reason why not.
>>
>>133613821
>I can't imagine she wouldn't have found a beta provider of some sorts. I'd say she had mental problems.

No, she was just being a woman. After getting fucked by Chad in her prime, that is the new lower threshold she will accept in mates.
Doesn't matter that she couldn't hold Chad down and he was clearly out of her league, she still would never be happy settling for anything less, so she rather killed herself.

Main difference between her and other women in the same situation was that she was being realistic and understood that it's too late for her and the prince on the white steed will never appear. The others still have some hope left.
>>
The problem with family courts isn't going away until collapse. In fact we now have lawyers starting to lobby to get divorce laws to extend to couples that aren't married and don't even live together, all because marriage is crumbling and they're beginning to lose their market.

http://archive.is/PMqaD
>>
>Not aroused by women whatsoever, but not gay either
What do I do? Do I wait for he artificial womb?
>>
>>133611663

>if you do not have a family, life becomes very cheap and society is likely to miss out on a lot of your potential productivity because there's just no good reason to put it to use

This is true. I haven't had a job since I got divorced 5 years ago and never will the rest of my life. No sense working for others, child support for kids I never see, niggers etc when you can survive not working. Basically I went from being a productive member of society (cpa) to living on welfare because there is zero incentive to do otherwise and no matter what I do I can never have a family.
>>
>>133614264
>Laos
If I lived there, I wouldn't want to have contact with other humans around me ether
>>
im not MGTOW im just short and ugly with no friends

lets not pretend we actually have a choice

>inb4 cope
>>
File: ramzsaul.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ramzsaul.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>133608217
MGTOW and ANTIFA go HAND-IN-HAND
>>
File: IMG_0816.jpg (97KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0816.jpg
97KB, 576x1024px
>>133609997
>biothots
>waifus

Kill yourself, you fish tacos wish you could match the purity and beauty of the 2D and robotic women
>>
>>133614003
Pretty much.
That's the whole reason we came up with the concept of marriage and shaming premartial sex - because men need some motivation to be willing to sacrifice themselves for something.
And that motivation is pretty much always a family and children.

Take that away from them and they'll lose their emotional involvement in society and not give a shit anymore.
Seriously boggles my mind how anyone could think that our ancestors came up with these things for no reason at all and didn't understand the importance of it.
>>
>>133608217
Marriage is a meme and the laws are against the father 9/10 times. Yes, make children so they can be taken from you, brain washed to hate you and grow up shitty anyway. There's literally no fucking point in marrying a white woman and there's no point in marrying other races either because your children won't be white. So why bother at all? Might as well go donate at a sperm bank once a week and get paid to spread your seed while not dealing with some cunt.
>>
>>133614449
Wow, rude
>>
>>133608217
They're a symptom of a dying society.
Not a cause, just a symptom.
>>
>>133614241
Pretty much. The democratic system is incapable of solving these problems. To fix them, you would have to massively slash women's special privileges, which is just not going to happen because they make up half of the votes.

It's either going to collapse by itself under the burden or going to be destroyed by people who are fed up with it.
>>
>>133608812
>westerm civilization was not based on hating women.

But on hating men, instead?
Because that's the source of the whole problem. Women swallowed the Feminist Agenda and started to hate men. Paired with the Government and our western society, where men are less valuable than women (and by no means equal), many men are opting out of marriage and society, and you really can't blame them, imo.
I understand that MGTOW is not the solution to this problem, but it's only a rational reaction by men towards Feminism nowadays

Saying to "man up" is bs.
Kill Feminism, and remove all the unfair shit in marriage, the Government and society, and MGTOW will just disappear by itself
>>
>>133614235
Huh, makes sense now that I think about it. thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>133613679
>MGTOW is either a jewish concept pushed down or a intended result of cultural marxism.
If anything its the latter. Cultural marxists and feminists have been working to slowly erode away and destroy the family unit for decades now and we're finally seeing the effects of that with things like MGTOW becoming more popular, and the overall state of relations between the sexes being at an all time low. It can be reversed, but its going to have to come through legal reforms that remove incentives for women to get divorced. Women will always act like whores unless faced with strict consequences for their actions.
>>
>>133614659
he called you humans, which is more than i would have done.
>>
File: you have brain damage.png (1MB, 2558x1438px) Image search: [Google]
you have brain damage.png
1MB, 2558x1438px
>>133610739
>good
>women
pick one.
>>
>>133610755
Oh it's her, trust me. I have studied that face plenty of times ;)
>>
>>133608217
What the hell can I do about it? Chicks won't give me the time of day except horrible idiotic slags who read fanfiction.

My brother married an ugly hambeast single mother and even she cheated on him, right before they were going to buy a house. What a horrible ugly whore.
>>
>>133608217
>taking responsibility
>willing to fuck skags who have no self respect

Yah, no. I would rather keep my dignity intact.
>>
>>133608217
The culture has moved to a space where the benefits for men in marriage or significantly outweighed by the negatives. Most likely you'd end up with a bitch that has already fucked 5 guys or more, has already had their first "true love" experience, has put copious amounts of alcohol and possibly drugs into her body, has been on the pill which fucks with her hormones, and is quite possibly a leftist. Sex goes away in marriage buddies, whether you want to admit it or not. So what's in it for you? Spending all your time and money on this bitch, getting into arguments, putting up with her nagging when she doesn't like the things you do, always acting disappointed even when you've provided her a good life. It's the nature of women, and in this day in age they are more spoiled and entitled than ever. If you want to be a servant for an ungrateful woman who will give you less sex over time, then go out there and get married. Otherwise, try to get as many of them pregnant as you can and tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>133608217
If Brad Pitt cant keep his marriage together, neither can you.

/thread
>>
>>133608217
I use it as sign to see who is true alt-right and false alt-right.
>>
Choose:
a) Marry literally satan
b) Live for yourself and enjoy
>>
>>133609408
Career. Country. Yourself.
>>
>Otherwise, try to get as many of them pregnant as you can and tell them to go fuck themselves.

I've thought about this, but seems like a bad idea from economic standpoint.

Regardless MGTOW is like sending a "Decline" card to a party you wasn't invited too. All the men in it are not wanted for various reasons. At some point in their loneliness, they pull their selves out of the game.

As someone who is very lonely and not had a date in years, I'm close to doing the same. It's not some radical statement and I won't make up stories about slamming all these college girls like the red pill fags do.

I'm just tired of being alone and I guess it's a coping mechanism when you give up hope.
>>
>>133609216
Leonardo Dicaprio is MGTOW though. Lots of politicians are as well.
>>
>>133612206
>youtube account trying to convince others to join your club.

What's wrong with enlightening other men exactly?
>>
>>133608217
Marriage laws and feminism were the deathkneel of the civilisation. Don't hate the player hate the game.
>>
>>133616006
it's kind of sick and cruel bringing a kid into this nigger infested shithole of a planet anyways. not having kids is kind of the equivalent of getting to nuke the whole planet.
>>
The MGTOW hate comes from the same source as hating certain ecelebs. It's all a divide and conquer tactic to make people leave/pol/. That's really why eceleb shit needs its own board.
>>
>>133612830
>All liars are stupid
>>
>>133615695
If a woman cheats on her husband, she should be entitled to absolutely nothing in the divorce. How fucked up is it that instead she will take everything from you and the state will force you to pay her even more money or throw you in jail
>>
File: 1499937659498.jpg (35KB, 460x396px) Image search: [Google]
1499937659498.jpg
35KB, 460x396px
>>133616305
kikes caused this.
>>
Most men throughout history don't reproduce.
Everyone dies alone and in this day and age nobody can afford to care for aged relatives.
Married men go downhill quicker anyway so get ready for that care home.
Even assuming you are in the minority who can keep a marriage going.

I made my decision early and have never regretted it. When I get tired of living I'm not dying of neglect in some piss and shit stinking care home. .455 Webley round to the skull and goodnight world.
>>
>>133616443
Yeah but then you go to hell britbro. Not a great trade-off
>>
you faggots all need to go out, fall in love, get married, and have kids like a NORMAL fucking person.
>>
>>133616667
i'll take happenings over mixed race mongrel roastie fatasses
>>
Alimony alone should discourage any man from getting married. I'm convinced most men don't know about alimony until they get divorced.
>>
>>133616667
I already said that only ugly brainlets pay me any mind. The only thing they bring to the table is a wet hole. Thankfully as a virgin I'm not addicted to vag.
>>
>>133608217
>Is mgtow the deathknell of a dying civilisation?
No. Women's liberation is.
MGTOW is just a symptom.
>>
>>133616081
This would be a good analogy except it's not accurate.
Those men might be 'undesirables' who weren't invited, but they're the ones who financed the party. The welfare state women are married to still very much needs their taxes. Guess what happens once the men stop making money that pays for the single mothers.
>>
File: bebop_04_25[1].jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bebop_04_25[1].jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>133608328
same here
>>
>>133616981
>The welfare state women are married to still very much needs their taxes. Guess what happens once the men stop making money that pays for the single mothers.

I agree, but what can you do really? Now you're talking about becoming NEET all just to stick it to women. A lot of guys like to work and put our time toward our career. If you live in America, you're money will be stolen and given to welfare state women. What can you do about it? Nothing really.

So yah when you think of it that way, it hurts even more.

Like I've said before, just go ahead and legalize polygamy and get it over with. Let Chad have all the women he wants. And let all the undesirables like me kill ourselves. Maybe society will do better with only 20 percent of men left.
>>
>>133608401
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wife-says-never-go-bed-angry-waking-row-find-husband-dead-sofa-134634994.html

Yeah dude, just man up,suffer and DIE.
>>
File: Benito-Mussolini[1].jpg (44KB, 625x579px) Image search: [Google]
Benito-Mussolini[1].jpg
44KB, 625x579px
>>133608217
MGTOWs are literally the male version of feminists: stupid, hedonist, individualist untermensch
>>
File: no_fault_divorce.jpg (292KB, 1362x776px) Image search: [Google]
no_fault_divorce.jpg
292KB, 1362x776px
>>133608217
>>
>>133617382
i know but
>>133617436
then
>>133608217
... who givesa fuck about this then?
>>
>>133608217
If you sit around and complain about 'muh white genicide' and have sworn off women....you're a hopeless loser, Please kill yourself.

Peace be with you.
>>
>>133608863
You are helping the downfall of western society.

If (((they))) succeed in turning the western male away from getting kids and marriage thus taking his responsibilities then their plans of mixing up the populations get accelerated.
>>
>>133608863
Women are not the enemy, you need to see what is behind. Just find a proper traditional girl, they still exist, and you duty for our civilization. Or else kill yourself then you are worth nothing.
>>
>>133617288
You don't need to become a NEET to ruin the party.
All you need to do is contribute less, I mean men are net benefactors in taxes unlike women, just drain about as much as you contribute and the system will eventually start tumbling down once enough men do that.

I mean obviously there are people who want to work or want more things in life, but if you don't need a McMansion and new car every couple of years you don't need to work too much.
>>
>>133614576
fuck forgot to add this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlq8xKRaCFs

HE brought this up in 09 when this started, or 10 or.. and he is a moderator on a lead mgtow forum this is where i found out about it and even registered, never clicked link in email to there
>>
>>133617657
I don't know what it's like there, but in America if you're not at least 5'10" built like a brick house, have tons of money, large social circle, 8/10 face, you're SOLJWF
>>
>>133608472
I was on that thread
>>
>>133617634
>>133617795
Hate to break it to you but around 60-70% of men aren't going to have kids and get married by 30-35. A few of them will by 40. Its just statistical facts, people aren't breeding as often. There isn't much incentive to do so.
>>
>>133617368
>"Even more tragically, she later discovered that Mr Murrell was working extra shifts as a carpet cleaner so that he cold save money to take her to Prague for their anniversary on July 3."

Kek. You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>133608217
The problem with both men and women is that people completely any sense of responsability or commitment
>>
>>133617382
>individualist
Society failed to provide these men opportunity to achieve what they want. Can you give single reason why should they give a shit about said society and not be individualists?
>>
>>133609385
This, best to be a playboy that doesn't settle.
>>
>>133617795
>they still exist
Not in sufficient quantities. Statistically, there will be a lot of men who do not find any woman worth marrying - not even if they significantly lower their standards.
That's where the MGTOW guys come from. It's a symptom, not a cause.
>>
>>133608217
>So if you are a mgtow also you are part of the problem.

t. 36 yo 300lbs single mom with 3 kids all from different dads
>>
>>133617918
Then I will assume you have no problem with White people disappearing, and everyone looking like some horrible science project of DNA.

Why do you visit pol?
>>
>>133608217
I'm not one of them but I'll defend them in that sense that yes they are but they're not the only and the absolute state of modern women is equally so. Which came first is irrelevant really.
>>
>>133618168
>Then I will assume you have no problem with White people disappearing
>Why should men who will not have proper family (which is most men in the West right now due to severe shortage of fitting females) give a shit about it? If your genes will not remain part of the race, this race means nothing to you.
>>
>>133617288
Its more about disrupting the roastie life cycle which includes her fucking chads in her 20's then settling down with a beta provider once she hits the wall, and then usually divorcing him later for gibs and so she can go back to fucking around. If the providers suddenly decide they aren't going to play the game anymore, then roastie is in trouble and starts panicking. The 30 year old woman committing suicide meme is going to become more and more a real thing
>>
>>133618168
Are you a woman?
Usually it is them who are not capable of moving away from the individual case and taking a look at the bigger picture, where it becomes about numbers rather than personal feelings.

What he is stating are simple facts. There wasn't even any real judgement involved in them.
>>
>>133617918
Jeez, nature doesn't need incentive. It is not that hard. Throw away that stupid crapPhone, find a girl and fuck. Even a mouse can do it. Are you one of those happiness-is-the-most-important-thing-in-my-life people?

Start when you are 21 or so and you will have 4 of them when you are turning 30.

Life will be a little harder on you then for the other degenerates around you, but at least you will have character and a spine by then.

Otherwise, sit back and enjoy the fall of civilization, because the hordes don't need external incentives to procreate.
>>
>>133617918
>>133608863
>>133608217

>There isn't much incentive to do so.
>WAHHHHHHHHHHH THINGS R SO TUFF FOR US WEAK PATHETIC MEN WAHHHH
>THE BIG SCURRY WOMENZ CAN ACTUALLY TAKE AWAY OUR KIDS IF WE ARE SHITTY ABUSIVE HUSBANDS
>THESE GOLD DIGGING SLOOTS WE RUSH INTO MARRIAGE WITH AND DONT TAKE THE TIME TO KNOW ARE TAKING OUR MONIES
>WOE IS US
>LIFE IS TOO HARD FOR MEN WE GIVE UP

Literally man up and stop complaining faggot. If things are "broken" then work towards fixing them. Giving up means you are too much of a passive beta faggot to actuality do what is needed to make things better. Men were so spoiled for so long and now that they cant get away with beating their wife and kids they just want to give up and cry about it on 4chan. Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>133609751
Roman women were conniving rats. They started off conniving rats who used their skills to promote their husband, and thus raise their own (and families) status. Later they became Jews for their own gain and would merrily stab their husbands in the back and throw their children in to the gutter.
>>
>>133618369
Roastie detected.
>>
>>133618369
>If things are "broken" then work towards fixing them.

That's what they are doing. They are deciding to stop participating in the system until they had the chance to change it sufficiently to make it worthwhile again.
>>
File: 1497123162893.png (11KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1497123162893.png
11KB, 128x128px
>>133618348
>the hordes which are subsidized and protected don't need incentives to procreate
>>
>>133611056
Mgtow put aside petty racial divisions and unite in brotherhood. AWALT, regardless of race, nationality or religion. Stay cucked, Sven.
>>
>>133618369
Complete collapse is the only hope of any sort of revival, something perennial might find root again in the ash. Our civilisation is rotten to the core.
>>
>>133618295
Can see the problem with this logic?

Why do you all constantly complain about white genocide, and then not make an more of an effort to change your destiny?

This is a giant cop out, and a giant temper tantrum. Where do you look for women?
>>
>>133618520
>They are deciding to stop participating in the system
That is not fixing anything, all you are doing is ensuring that white women look to non white men who arent passive betas and just giving up.

>>133618515
I assure you I have a penis
>>
>>133618550
Unfortunately true in Europe, however even from where they come the birth rates are sky rocketing.
>>
>>133618520
No goy, fixing means you should marry that hag and work hard to provide for your wife's son and for making (((society))) richer! Listen to me, i am just a fellow goy like you, look, i even use that horrible anti-semitic symbol!
>>
File: 1476387044955.jpg (15KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
1476387044955.jpg
15KB, 213x236px
>>133618369
>bawww I just got down the cok carrousel and there's no beta providers to catch me
cry more roastie
>>
Some of us are happily MGTOW because we did fulfill our obligations. I was married, two children, horrible divorce with a Housewife of Bad Attitude County. I escaped, now have money, happy, my children are on my side and we are happily free of that "thing" that only wanted my money.

MGTOW isn't for young people. I went MGTOW at age 37. My life is so much happier. Just make some rules for yourself:

-no roasties
-only date/court/marry a conservative
-if no good girls, move to Utah
-look far and wide for good girls

Do not settle for a roastie because "nobody else was available". It's not worth many years of debt and legal headaches.

Take care of you first and you'll win in the end.
>>
>>133618680
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>133618696
>That is not fixing anything

Yes it is. Pull enough resources out of the system and it will eventually collapse under the burden and can be reformed.

Meanwhile, sticking to its rules and playing along means that nothing ever changes, because why would it? People are still supporting it.
>>
>>133618727
>in Europe
What do you think NGOs sending food and AIDS meds to Africa are?
It's not only in Europe, bud.
>>
>>133618776
No, it isn't.
>>
>>133618680
>/pol/ is one person: the post
>>
>>133618728
>yes goyim, give up on your race, all women are evil and only want to take away your money
>Yes goyim those birth rates are looking very low, good job, you served us well

If you actually fell for (((mgtow))) then you should honestly kill yourself because it is literally just jewish propaganda to get whites to breed less.
>>
>>133618348
>Start when you are 21 or so and you will have 4 of them when you are turning 30.

Maybe 1% of 21 yo women would agree to marrying and having kids at this age. At this age they are fucking real niggas finding themselves or building a career.
>>
Disregard females. Aquire capital.

The man who pursues women, is destined to remain poor, broke, and frustrated.

The man who pursues wealth will never run out of women.
>>
>>133618727
Foreign aid is doing the same job in other countries.
>>
>>133618696
Let them have the darkies. Enjoy the future and the system! I'm sure your children will thank you for your decisions.
>>
>>133618764
i actually get beta orbiters sending me money on paypal pretty regularily and im not even a roastie. That is how pathetic men have become.

>>133618793
YES GOYIM GIVE UP ON YOUR RACE. NO GOYIM DONT JUST TRY TO FIX MARRIAGE LAWS THATS TOO HARD, JUST GIVE UP
>>
>>133608217
Feminism turned the majority of women into spiteful, intolerable cunts. Eradicate Feminism and the MGTOW problem will solve itself.
>>
>>133608217
MGTOW are the beautiful ones from Calhoun's mouse utopia experiments.
>During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.
They must not be normalised.
>>
>>133617368

>Husband works himself nearly to death for benefit of family
>Wife gets angry at him and that finishes him off

Worst part is her behavior is seen as completely normal.
>>
>>133618879
Then why do you ascribe NatSocs and white nationalists arguments to some russian?
>>
>>133618885
The problem isn't women. Or well, it is women, but it's due to their basic programming that they simply cannot resists so you can hardly blame them for it.

The problem is that society abolished all the systems that were put in place to prevent their behavior from ruining said society.
>>
>>133608217
ffs another one?
MGOTW is just sense
is it better for society as a whole? no
is it the best choice for men today? YES*
*if hillary had won, yes. Now Trump won, it's still up in the air - I know in 8 years he will have done so much, but will he have cut the head off the snake that wants to eat our children? take our lives? enslave us?
I rate that at 50-50 right now
Nobody will blame him if he cannot unseat that vermin, it's a herculean task
I love Trump, he has given millions of Children a future - he has pushed the idea of family into the light as a possibility - you need to be careful, the way the law is right now, you can be a slave, a literal slave, you can go from happy to wanting to kill yourself in a few weeks because of how society and sleeper cunt psychosis ideas are latent in the minds of so many women who grew up the last 20-30 years - and the evil commies who are pervasive at every level of government, ready to destroy your life.
So TAKE IT AS A CHOICE
DO NOT TAKE IT LIGHTLY
PROTECT YOURSELF
PRENUP EVEN IF YOU HAVE < 1,000,000 IN ASSETS
EXPLAIN TO THIS PERSON WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE
TELL THEM YOU WILL NOT BECOME A SLAVE TO SOCIETY
IF YOU HAVE KIDS, MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE THAT THEY CAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU
>>
Just have to properly train a woman. They crave attention and purpose but get the wrong kind by supporting all this feminism bullshit. Once we clear that cancer we can go back to having good, stable relationships.
>>
>>133618977
>NO GOYIM DONT JUST TRY TO FIX MARRIAGE LAWS

Kek, go on the street and tell just about any woman that you want to abolish no fault divorce, reform the custody laws and change the way alimony works.
Pay attention to their reaction and you'll know how likely it is that you can succeed with that in a democracy where women have the right to vote.

The only way you'll be able to change anything about it is if you simply ensure that the system cannot exist in such a way anymore and there's no alternative to reforming it.
>>
>>133608573
not true - the jews just made this the only way not to be enslaved, YES that was their choice, but just because a jew leaves you cornered with a gun to take your own life, doesn't mean you do it
just realize the whole system has been set up to entrap you
then find your own way through it and manage your risks
THEY AREN'T SPREADING THE MEME NOT TO HAVE KIDS
THEY'RE JUST MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO HAVE KIDS WITHOUT MASSIVE RISKS TO YOUR OWN LIFE AND FREEDOM
(which was the intent)
seeing reality isn't a meme - jews would spread kike memes themselves to stop you realizing what reality is, and perhaps changing it.
>>
>>133618977
>i actually get beta orbiters sending me money on paypal pretty regularily and im not even a roastie. That is how pathetic men have become

Your profile must be a woman who is not obese has no children and is well under 30. You'd be surprised how scarce these women are and the insane demand.

Demand equals price and I'm well priced out of the market myself.
>>
>>133618680
I complain about degenerating, decadent society. I'm not a nazi LARPer going on about muh race, though thats also a problem.
>>
File: 1496955541680.gif (3MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496955541680.gif
3MB, 222x400px
>>133608217
I say you don't need to get married necessarily if you're afraid of getting fucked over.

But you should try to get a healthy family & reproduce.

White civilization will die if we all do this, and it's part of the desired effect the people pushing feminism want.
>>
>>133618885
>it is literally just jewish propaganda to get whites to breed less
I'll repeat is thousandth time now, and see, this stormcuck will not answer me. None of them answers.
BIRTHRATE IS NOT LIMITED BY NUMBER OF MEN
IT IS LIMITED BY NUMBER OF WOMEN
RIGHT NOW THERE ARE FEW TIMES LESS FEMALES FITTING TO BE PROPER WIFE AND MOTHER THAN THERE ARE MEN WHO WANT THEM
EVEN IF HALF THESE MEN WILL GO FULL MGTOW, BIRTHRATES WILL NOT SUFFER, BECAUSE THERE ARE MOR THAN ENOUGH MEL WILL LEFT FOR FEMALES WHO CREATE BIRTHRATE YOU WANT
>>
>>133613679
MGTOW is a result of the kikes, not a direct meme of the kikes
kikes will say it's a kike meme to hide the reality
we're just talking about the truth about the laws
the laws need to change
end of
yes, strong men should take huge risks - but be careful in how they approach and make sure they have the right partner, but not letting people know the dangers and the laws is silly
MGTOW needs to be visible - MGTOW includes marriage and kids, it's a 90-10 prop, see the facts, for 90 of men, the overwhelming risk truth is to not get married and have kids - but let them make that choice in the light of truth
>>
>>133619021
>The problem is that society abolished all the systems
>men hold all the power in the world and every country
>women convince them to give them a slice
>men actually go for this because they are so pussy whipped and horny
Men 100% to blame for the current state of things. Women are like small children, they are for taking care of and teaching, they can be intelligent sometimes but in general their emotions get the better of them. Its just their biology, the estrogen that makes them so soft and attractive makes them illogical and overly emotional. That it is why it was the job of men to look after and protect them.

But you didn't, you let unintelligent overly emotional women manipulate the fuck out of you and now we are stuck with this mess.
>>
>>133618930
Ah yes, of course. Sometimes I hope it is different.

There is a interesting analogy found in nature though. When people feed ducks, too little male ducks will die in winter. Ducks have two strategies to procreate. One is finding a fixed partner, usually for life. The other is raping.

So when people feed the ducks, more male ducks survive and then they start raping the females en masse. Normally this is not a problem, but when the number becomes to great, the female can no longer escape the raping hordes. These rapes happen when they are on the water. Often to the point that they drown.

Somehow it makes me thing about what is happening in Europe.

>>133618908

They don't need to agree. When female get pregnant, their ambitions change, their view on the world changes too. The key is to get them pregnant.
>>
>>133608573
>one artist gets paid to make this image
>it is spammed endlessly in every single MGTOW thread ever made
>MGTOW are somehow the shills
lol ok
>>
>>133619342
the czech guy is putting it pretty well - there's no reason for a man to care about the continued survival of a race if he has essentially been excluded from it
>>
File: 1499705781818.jpg (36KB, 639x495px) Image search: [Google]
1499705781818.jpg
36KB, 639x495px
>>133619021
>so you can hardly blame them for it
Oh, but I can.
If you're as loyal as a nigger.
As forward planning as a nigger.
As shallow & lacking in decency as a nigger.
And need to be kept in check, like a nigger.
Then what are you?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>133609216
>>
>>133619431
>But you didn't
>you

Confirmed for roastie slag.
Also I had no involvement in this since these laws were put into place before I had the right to vote.
>>
>>133619369
>what is common law marriage
you can't even live under same roof if you don't wanna get fucked over a bad breakup in some countries, that's how bad it is.
>>
>>133619252
>Kek, go on the street and tell just about any woman that you want to abolish no fault divorce, reform the custody laws and change the way alimony works.
We dont need most women, you do realize that men make up roughly 50% of the population right? Men need to stop being such cucks and voting away their own rights.

All you need is a small minority of intelligent women to agree with you and get your fellow men to stop being betas for it to work.

>>133619334
>Your profile must be a woman who is not obese has no children and is well under 30. You'd be surprised how scarce these women are and the insane demand.
Im not even a woman, that's the best part, that's how sad men have gotten.

>>133619403
>BIRTHRATE IS NOT LIMITED BY NUMBER OF MEN
>IT IS LIMITED BY NUMBER OF WOMEN

>actively pushing for a society where children grow up without a father+mother
kys honestly. Stable nuclear famlies are essential to the proper development of children and therefore a healthy society.
>>
>>133610063
Wow, guess I didn't scroll far enough.
I guess posting it once in every single MGTOW thread ever made isn't enough, now people are editing a few pixels so they can post it numerous times per thread.
Definitely doesn't smell like a shill at all...
>>
>>133611416
if youre enough out of her league or if she just has low enough self esteem to think that youre enough out of her league marriage can work just fine
"equal" relationships though lol get real
>>
>>133619431
Yea cause all of us were around and voted for it. Fuck off you moron
>>
>>133619617
>Confirmed for roastie slag.
I mean, im an unperson, a degenerate not meant for this world. If you met me you wouldnt call me a man but im surely not a woman either. I dont really belong to either group and i never should have been born.

I am XXY intersex.
>>
>>133609216
Half of young Bulgarians are mgtows, even though marriage is not as bad here as in the US.
>>
>>133619674
>All you need is a small minority of intelligent women to agree with you and get your fellow men to stop being betas for it to work.

>Haha, why are you guys going for a realistic approach to solving this problem when there's also this impossible fantasy solution that has exactly zero chances to ever succeed?
>>
>>133618908
Pregnancy is like a red pill, suddenly they see the (((others))) as dangerous. Just because they have offspring.

Of course you need to pick a decent one, not one which is spoiled to the point she believes that gender is an abstract social construct with 31 concrete instances.
>>
>>133619831
>he unironically thinks a bunch of beta white men giving up on society will actually change anything other than the number of white people on this planet
Good goyim
>>
>>133619403
>IT IS LIMITED BY NUMBER OF WOMEN

THEN YOU SHOULD BE YELLING AT WOMEN, YOU DUMB MONGOL!
>>
>>133619749
>if youre enough out of her league or if she just has low enough self esteem to think that youre enough out of her league marriage can work just fine

The only way your marriage will ever "work fine" under the current conditions is if there is never any man she values above her hitting on her.

And since men have quite different standards for fucking and marrying, you would have to go down not just one league but multiple to ensure that is the case.
>>
>>133618990
>Feminism turned the majority of women into spiteful, intolerable cunts.
No, that's simply not true.
Feminism allowed women to show their true colours without repercussions.
You do not judge a persons character when they're at the mercy of their circumstances, but when they have leverage and choice.

>>133617975
Totally. Actually, let's just put ALL of the blame on men.
After all, they're the ones fucking around on tinder while young women commit suicide due to loneliness, they also vote for socialist parties who bring ruin to our nations.
>>
Go to hell. Or Narnia.

I live in England so hell would at least be a bit warmer.
>>
>>133619674
>Stable nuclear famlies are essential to the proper development of children and therefore a healthy society.
Are you fucking dense? There is only so much females with whom you can form family like this. You wont make more of them. Most men will not get to have one faggot no matter how hard you attempt to shame them on vietnamese basket weaving forum, this is just statistics.
>>
>>133619904
>he unironically thinks he can convince men to stop being thristy betas who white knight for even the biggest whores
more than 25% of kids in US raised by single moms, you're literally suggesting the impossible.
>>
>>133619904
So, what is it? Is the number of men pulling out too low to have any impact on the system?
Or is the number of men pulling out high enough that it actually does have an impact and reduces the birthrates?
Which would require basically 99% of them to pull out by the way, since women are the bottleneck to population growth, not men.
>>
>>133619995
>while young women commit suicide due to loneliness,
If men are committing suicide due to loneliness it means a lot of men these days are too beta to pass on their genes anyways. Things arent always going to be handed to you, you might have to actually work for them and learn how to attract a mate.
>>
>>133608217
It is.

They are refusing to have families and love women because they are afraid of responsibility and rejection. Their rationalizations are pathetic and only serve their desperate need for a woman-free safe space.

men and women need each other. it shouldn't have to be said. yeah a lot of women are shitty, you shouldn't be a bitch and give up sex because of it though.

for MGTOW in this thread - how often do you use online pornography? when did you start using online pornography regularly?
>>
File: 1491935866610.gif (612KB, 684x784px) Image search: [Google]
1491935866610.gif
612KB, 684x784px
>>133617795
>perpetual growth is necessary in an age of massive overpopulation and nonrenewable resources and disastrous environmental risks and automation of all work
>>
>>133608573

It's not divide and conquer when you are not dividing nor conquering anything. Typical burger using high words for no reason. You're so smart burger.

You get it all wrong, mgtow men simply don't care about the ramifications of their ways. they had enough. they don't want to be and WILL NOT be a cog in the system, a provider for the system to keep operating. you fail even before you began, they simply opt out, they don't care. and here begins their quest for power. because you must break before the breakthrough can occur.

mgtow was always around, it always existed, mgtow men were always around us, we just never named it and defined it and tried to understand it because society was always telling us it's wrong, then we developed mental issues and depression as we struggled to keep the boats floating, until we realized we should let it sink and enjoy life, like "these" men we were told were unhappy which proven to be a lie. They were always happy because they knew.
>>
>>133608217
MGTOW is a solution to a problem, a shitty solution but it's a solution nonetheless. The problem is that they are solving the problem on an individual basis. They should form a proper community, like actualy funding a place removed from the 21st century degeneracy. And try to bring back a dash of the traditional family.
>>
>>133619431
Another characteristic of women is that they will never accept responsibility and will constantly blame others for their problems. Yes, jews and weak men from the past have destroyed society by giving women the upper hand in marriage and divorce. What we are doing is pinpointing the exact source of the problem (the divorce laws) and highlighting the best solution (change the laws or we don't play the game). People like you are obfuscating the problem and derailing any progress toward the solution. Yes men are ultimately to blame, but we're also the only ones who have any chance of fixing the issue.
>>
>>133608217
>declares complete ownership of one's life outside of social pressure and demands
>immediate joins online social group to know how to think and feel about being outside of social demands
reminds me of how bikers and hippies are "rebels against society" when really they just join another shitty society encapsulated within the society they are "rebelling" against.
>>
>>133618168
>too few white people is the issue
get a fucking brain idiot
>>
>>133619447

What is contraception? How are 21 yo women getting pregnant in the first place if they don't want to be.
>>
>>133620150
>too many men are beta
no fucking shit sherlock, most people have shitty genes and undesirable traits, in women it matters a lot less because they always picked and chose their partner so they could always settle. Do you think what we did with these genetic dead ends? We promised them a pussy and then drafted them into society as workhorses, we told them that if they worked hard enough they could have a chance of having kids.

What do you think happens once those workhorses stop pulling the carts because they don't get enough carrots? Gonna beat 'em with the stick until they kick you? Pretend you don't need them? Effective automation is still far away.
>>
>>133620150
>too beta
Beta = monogamous; not necessarily badass.
If you do not accommodate these people into society then you might as well let the shitskins in, since in a few generations the west will be infested with white trash.

Learning and working towards a goal is not a problem, it becomes one only when the reward is not worth the effort or non-existent at all, like in this case.
>>
>>133608217
>go your own way

>never ending kike threads attacking you and trying their best to subvert you

HAHA suck it kikes im not taking some skank out to waste shekels on movie tickets
>>
>>133620524
>*not necessarily a loser
I meant.
>>
>>133620116
>ore than 25% of kids in US raised by single moms
Then you need to fix deadbeat fathers who run away from their families desu.

>>133620053
>There is only so much females with whom you can form family like this.
Then they are the only ones who should be getting pregnant. Women unqualified for being mothers should never ever be given seed and if men are too beta to not wear fucking condoms then I dont know what to say other then men really need to be fixed.

>>133620137
>Is the number of men pulling out too low to have any impact on the system?
Yes. The only place it has an impact seems to be Japan. In the use white men are simply replaced by minority men. Why do you think that (((they))) are always so eager to fill your countries with male (((refugees))) goyim.

Step 1: inflitrate education system
Step: Subvert education and teach values that erode the nuclear family and teach women to be sluts
Step 3: Make conditions for society such that white men feel too discouraged to continue breeding and instead focus on fictional animated drawings
Step 4: Fill the countries with non white males
Step 5: Wait for the now slutty women to get tired of waiting for white men and start looking at other races
Step 6: Promote (((diversity))) and race mixing in society with propaganda
Step 7: Laugh as the white population dwindles

You are literally just a part of their plan
>>
>>133620313
Yes, we need to dampen the growth of Africa and accelerate the growth of Europe/USA. Otherwise we will face bigger problems than overpopulation, just have a look in the average African country. That is how the world will be.

Of course this is not a popular subject, but we have the power and means to do so.
>>
File: 1497637776545m.jpg (64KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1497637776545m.jpg
64KB, 1024x683px
>>133608485
As if you could get married if you wanted to.
>>
>>133618977
>i actually get beta orbiters sending me money on paypal pretty regularily and im not even a roastie
nah
>>
>>133620501
he's arguing like a woman. he is completely incapable of moving away from the isolated individual and taking a look at the bigger pictures, which shows what you just said.
>>
>>133620634
>>Is the number of men pulling out too low to have any impact on the system?
>Yes.

Then it's also too low to have an impact on the birthrate and you literally have no argument at all.
>>
i dont blame the guys that agree with the mgtow shit, i guess its most of them affraid of divorce and the wife taking the kids and having to give him almost everything and having to pay child support
>>
File: 1478695329074.png (742KB, 799x782px) Image search: [Google]
1478695329074.png
742KB, 799x782px
>>133608217
I am this, not by choice

I've never been on a date let alone been in a relationship. If I can't contribute to someone else's life responsibly in a self sufficient way, I shouldn't allow myself to impose on them out of a selfish interest to not be alone. I have little energy after working 40 hours a week at a part time job with no benefits. This is the only work available, in spite of having tertiary education, since in this country any women or minorities are deemed protected and require priority access to social programs and employment opportunities.

Even if someone would deign to try a relationship with me now, I would be forcing them to condescend to my level and develop my kindergarten-level social skills.

This is the culture that develops when you have all the institutions push an unconditional guilt on straight white men who are made to feel intrinsically evil. Everyone is still adhering to the evil-white-man narrative that took hold in the late 20th century, but to the current generation that is all they've known. Everyone assumes you'll be just fine because you run society and civilization, but you have no property of your own, have no means of making inroads into a meaningful career, and have has your history and culture supplanted in the educational curriculum by meaningless anecdotes.

I wish I knew what it was like to share my life with someone. This country has ruined the lives of those who were born here.
>>
>>133620654
>nah
Its actually really fucking easy desu. The subtractions right after are just withdrawls to my bank account . No effort required, just give beta men a little attention and call them cutie, promise them some revealing pictures and more attention and they are way too eager. And thats just 1 time desu
>>
>>133608472
Lonely young men kill themselves all the time.
>>
>>133620367
>They should form a proper community,

Another one getting it all wrong, it is not a movement, nor is it a club. it's one mans journey towards enlightenment and always will be, he should not be a part of a group, he should not be pushed to it, he must discover it by himself, want it for himself and follow it only for himself. He should not even provide any further explanations for his actions, for he is the master and it's his life.
Females lose any power they had over you when you know your worth, society is not creating weak men, that's a myth, fact is weak men are all around us, Strong men are the ones who can raise above, they don't need fucking social clubs to do that nor they have any desire to become a part of some movement, for it is not.

You are young, this is why you kids get it all wrong. Imagine the normies out there who worship women, you are one step above them, but you can be so much more.
>>
>>133620634
>it's the mens fault
most divorces are initiated by women. Men who are not fulfilling their financial duties are imprisoned after government removes them from the family. If you removed welfare modt of these divorces would disappear because women couldn't feed their shitty lifestyles AND kids.
>>
>>133620749
Its too low as of right now, but if it continues along this trend then yes, it will affect birth rates.

>>133620524
>might as well let the shitskins in
nah

>>133620501
>Pretend you don't need them?
Most men are no longer required and women will be obsolete soon too.
>>
>>133619447
>when people feed the ducks, more male ducks survive and then they start raping the females en masse
oh my god
this cant be real
>>
>>133620498

Just bring them in contact with babies and say how you would like on of your own. They will yield eventually. Let their nature work for you.

Also it helps if you have a steady income. You need to provide safety.
>>
>>133615306
>Burger
Nice fertillity rate you have there. I'll take viagra if I have to while your race will mgtow thier way to extinction. Don't call it a genocide by the Jews, call it a suicide, what it truly is.

By the way, clean up your UXO mess you made. You're literally less than the vermin dogs that roam our streets.
>>
>>133620634
>Then they are the only ones who should be getting pregnant. Women unqualified for being mothers should never ever be given seed and if men are too beta to not wear fucking condoms then I dont know what to say other then men really need to be fixed.
You're a slippery stormcuck arent you? Still you admit than only a part of females are fitting to be a proper wife, right? So even if you have complete ideal monogamy, there is still large amount of men for whom females not enough, because there are roughly same amount of men and women.
What will you expect these men to do fag? Become beta providers for used up whores?
>>
File: 1497639092956m.jpg (99KB, 1024x570px) Image search: [Google]
1497639092956m.jpg
99KB, 1024x570px
>>133609669
Is this a why you don't have a girlfriend thread?
>>
>>133621064
>but if it continues along this trend then yes, it will affect birth rates.

If it continues to go along this trend, then the numbers will be sufficient to damage the system and to reform it.

On top of that, no, more men dropping out won't change the birthrates either. The amount of men dropping out would need to be massive, the system would collapse long before that. Because men don't have a refractory period of 9 month. One guy can easily impregnate the whole neighborhood, and he will do so if he is the only guy who is still willing to stick his dick in them.
>>
>>133621039
>most divorces are initiated by women.
THEN STOP RUSHING INTO MARRIAGE WITH GOLD DIGGING WHORES. Holy shit men have just lost any sense of personal responsibility.

>omg im so lonely woe is me
>omg this roastie payed attention to me
>omg she said she loved me im gonna marry her
>oh noes she took my money how could this have happened

If you arent dating a girl for atleast 2+ years and getting to know her very well before marriage then you are everything wrong with society. Men are supposed to be the more advanced sex, start acting like it and choose better mates. I dont care if women are "supposed to" choose the mate, clearly its not working anymore as they have realized they dont the most genetically appealing men to survive.
>>
File: 1481248021548.webm (3MB, 270x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481248021548.webm
3MB, 270x480px
>>133618680

I go to pol because I think it's funny. I am not ruled in particular by any sort of ethos or grand desire to fix things.

This is just an interactive autistic joke simulator to me.
>>
>>133609753
12 years married 2 kids. Nail on the head brother.
>>
>>133621094
I don't remember, where I found the part about feeding, but the gangbang like rape behaviour of ducks is well documented: http://www.nature.com/news/2009/091223/full/news.2009.1159.html
>>
>>133621064
>Most men are no longer required and women will be obsolete soon too.
Where does the government get its taxes from?
Oh that's right, men and women.
Men contribute more on average than women, women are net burden on government. If the men stop working your whole fantasyland collapses. Same goes for single mothers etc.

As I said actual automation is still far away, until that you still need men to work enough to support themselves, the government AND women.
>>
>>133619990
yea you probably need 3 points to be safe
used to work at 0
sad!
>>
>>133621138
>Still you admit than only a part of females are fitting to be a proper wife, right
Of course
>storm cuck
Im in a "lesbian relationship" how can i possible be a stormcuck lol.
>>133621242
>then the numbers will be sufficient to damage the system and to reform it.
The system will simply adapt to no longer need white men. You extremely over estimate their importance, most are no longer needed.
>>
>>133609753
Yes this, 10 years in and have 4 boys now. Blond and blue eyes.
>>
File: 1499052959818.jpg (473KB, 607x1477px) Image search: [Google]
1499052959818.jpg
473KB, 607x1477px
>>133621064
>nah
Great rebuttal. This is exactly why Mgtow is growing like niggers on welfare.
Go far enough and both tradcucks and stormfags run out of arguments.
>>
>>133620637
the only thing we need to do is limit this trash
and the only way to get there is resource scarcity world population crash
>>
>>133621355
>Where does the government get its taxes from?
The government wont need taxes once humans are all replaced by robots who cost a lot less to feed and shelter than the average human and will work for way longer with 0 complaints.
>>
>>133611570
Suicide.
>>
>>133621469
>Great rebuttal.
It was a non argument based on a fallacy, it doesn't require a rebuttal. You misrepresented what i said so im not going to bother replying to you.
>>
>>133621274
You do realize in many states you don't even need to be married to get fleeced by your partner, right?
Once again you blame men as if women didn't have voting rights and thus an effect on the government. You're retarded.
>>
>>133621389
You still hadnt answered me faggot.
>What will you expect these men to do? Become beta providers for used up whores?
Or you have no fitting answer?
>>
>>133610135
There are levels of fulfillment you are missing out on. It like when you see a great movie and recommend it. We are all going to turn to shit in this life, might as well do it surrounded by those who love us.
>>
>>133621389
>You extremely over estimate their importance

Fucking kek. Men are the only group that has a net contribution to society (as in taxes), and from that net contribution, most of it comes from white men.

You fucking retard have no coherent argument, you just keep jumping from past to present to future and try to pull numbers from wherever it would fit best for your delusional world view right now.
>>
>>133621476
No, we need to do more. In Europe the intelligentsia are not getting children, they are essentially infertile. This will cause problems in the long run.
>>
>>133608217

t. roastie
>>
>>133621606
He has no fitting answer. He'll keep ranting about how it's all men's fault and they need to just deal with the consequences and make sure every white slag gets a provider, even if the man gets absolutely nothing out of it, not even the chance to pass on his heritage because it's some other man's brat.
>>
>>133610313
Swallow the final red pill then. Eat a bullet and leave the resources you suck up for the rest if us.
>>
>>133621481
Which is still decades far away you inbred nazi larper. Those machines still need to be installed, serviced, built. The Skynet (or any self-sufficient machine) is not a thing, and won't be for a while
>>
File: 1497336762138.jpg (26KB, 552x594px) Image search: [Google]
1497336762138.jpg
26KB, 552x594px
>>133609753
>It's really simple mate. All you need to do is trust women.

Yep, if you are perfection your wife would be happy.
You just need to trust her to not constantly seek out something better and "upgrade" - they never do that. rarely do they convince themselves their husbands is shit. Trusting women to be rational is the young mans demise.
>>
>>133621574
>you don't even need to be married to get fleeced by your partner, right?
THEN CHANGE THE LAW. WHO VOTED FOR THIS LAW IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY DID MEN FOR FOR THESE POLITICIANS. YOU VOTED AWAY YOUR OWN RIGHTS AND NOW YOU SIT AND COMPLAIN ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET INSTEAD OF FIXING THINGS.

>>133621606
>What will you expect these men to do
I expect them to keep giving me beta bucks like the good little cucks they are until society stops producing so many of them.

Honestly though it sucks for them but life isn't fair. Everyone has shit they have to deal with, im a genetic dead end with mismatched sex chromosomes and genitalia. They should make the best of their own situations instead of crying about it all the time on the internet.
>>
>>133621109
how does your country still have dogs
>>
Like I said earlier in the thread, MGTOW is an involuntary action. We just realize one day we are nothing to women and that we have become "MGTOW" not by choice, but because of society.

I would ask /pol/, since you guys are honest and a lot of you are pretty smart....what do I do?

>I have a pretty good job in IT.
>I spent last year getting fit
>13 percent body fat
>Learned to dress right
>Probably the best I have ever looked in my life
>Own a large home (even though it's empty and lonely here)
>Started doing the normie thing known as "going out" to meet people
>Spent numerous hours now at cafes/bars/social events and havent met a girl yet

My biggest weakness? I'm 5'6". What the fuck can I do? Nothing.

34 years old and not much time or hope left. I've become MGTOW involuntarily. And I don't know how to change it if I can. Please /pol/ drop a red pill on me to help me avoid the fate.
>>
>>133610794
All women, is an absolute. You know all women?
>>
>>133608217
nothing makes a kike madder then when a goy raises his standards and demands actual change
>>
>>133621689
this is also only corrected by a crash
both sexes need to understand women's rightful place in the world and that can never be accomplished in this coddling society
>>
File: 1499780157091.jpg (17KB, 437x426px) Image search: [Google]
1499780157091.jpg
17KB, 437x426px
>>133621540
Bs.
It's simple - if you're going to breed traits and values that resemble the niggers you hate so much into society, then your ideology is in void.
It's the same thing with women, if they behave like niggers, why aren't they treated as such?

Ideas are about values (pride, loyalty, honour) and esoteric beauty or lack thereof, both niggers and women are simply a manifestations of what we, white men, detest.
They're both lying, opportunistic hedonists with no forethought.
>>
>>133621931
find a young mediocre girl from appalachia that wants out
>>
>>133621644
>. Men are the only group that has a net contribution to society
You are being replaced by automation en masse. Most men are nothing more than over payed work mules. You yourself are most certainly over valuing your own merit.

>>133621774
>. Those machines still need to be installed, serviced, built
They can be built by non white men too. Asians are very intelligent when it comes to those kinds of things. China has a HUGE gender imbalance with WAY more men than women reaching dating/marriage age. Once white men start giving up more and more they will simply be replaced by chinks.
>>
>>133608472

It always brings me happiness when I read these type of stories.
>>
>>133622097
That is true, a good war and everybody knows it place again.

Something which is coming soon probably, history shows that wars are cyclic in nature. And we are overdue for quite some years.
>>
>>133621880
You're absolutely braindead.
You seem to have some kind of notion that *I* represent the political party of 'Men' and was around 100 years ago when women were given voting rights and legal equality and thus have some kind of sway with 50% of the population and can just crack a whip and decide that men will collectivelly start outvoting women and form a voting block (maybe they will, eventually thanks to Feminism)

Hoyl shit neck yourself
>>
>>133622178
>if you're going to breed traits and values that resemble the niggers you hate so much into society, then your ideology is in void.
What? Fucking everything that moves and breeding with as many women as possible (your position) is LITERALLY why there are so many single female mothers among niggers. Its pure nigger behavior and a symptom of a failing society. A stable society is mostly nuclear families that can properly raise children. Monogamy is essential in men as well as women.
>>
>>133621880
>WHO VOTED FOR THIS LAW IN THE FIRST PLACE?

People who are dead or senile by now.
Does Klinefelter also lead to mental retardation or something?
>>
File: IMG_0272.jpg (99KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.jpg
99KB, 800x800px
>>133618369
>>
do women have any idea that men have to actively resist raping and killing every day?
do they have any comprehension of this?
>>
>>133622531
having two x chromosomes is a mental illness
>>
>>133609586
>entire system rigged against us
>it's somehow our fault
>>
>>133622450
He basically admitted that he is a parasite on the system and is afraid that the system might collapse, which would rob him of his host.
I am not sure he understood it himself, but that's pretty much the subtext of his rants throughout this thread.
>>
>>133622422
hail victory
>>
>>133621880
>until society stops producing so many of them.
Are you mentally handicapped by chance? Quality of these men doesnt matters, all of them can be cucks or all of them 100% ubermensch, but only so much of them will have woman because there isnt enough women for everyone.
>They should make the best of their own situations instead of crying about it all the time on the internet.
And so they do, mgtow being one of their ways. But here you are, bitching about how it harms muh white race. But childless man has absolutely no reason to give a shit about muh white race, and there is nothing you can do about it except to attempt another pitiful attempt of shaming them.
>>
>>133622668
we decide to give them endless concessions in an attempt to make them a little happier and now that they are abusing these concessions to ruin our lives they show nothing but pure contempt lol
your days are numbered kikes
>>
>>133622450
>has no arguments
>continues to strawmen
I thought men were supposed to be smart but given that you are non white I don't know why i expected much from you.
>>
>>133608812

Call me whatever you want, sweetie, but I'm not going to provide resources to a used-up cumbucket who gave the goods away for free to who knows how many Chads. I'm not an alpha, but I'm not going to be your beta provider either.
>>
>>133613679
>get a wife
>have 5 kids
>pay 5 alimonies when she leaves you
lmao
>>
>>133608217
Mgtow is both stupid and right.
There is a time in a man's live when he needs to get married and get some children, you can't be young forever, but, it is just prudent to wait until you achieve both economical stability and the maturity needed to be a father and raise children.
Really, 40+ people going MGTOW are fucking ridiculous but young people that are still just not there yet have a lot of time to think before marrying someone.
There is no need to rush things.
>>
ITT

Guys that think breeding will solve social issues and fix the damage done.

What "hope" are you guys clinging to? Things keep getting worse. What's the bright spot you guys are clinging to?
>>
>>133622647
Good point
>>
>>133622797
You also seem to suffer from the delusion that 'men' are some kind of a collective.
Have you seen 'male feminists' who gladly stab and step on otther men while apologizing for having penis in order to get a little bit of approval from women?
This shit is an uncontrolled spiral, either an authoritarian steps in and tries to solve this or the whole thing collapses. Men will not form a collective, hell even women don't do that and they're much more collectivist than men.
>>
>>133622531
>People who are dead or senile by now.
Then blame them desu. Boomer ruined most of society.

>>133622561
How am i white knighting women when i said they are nothing more than small children who need to be looked after? Thats an extremely condescending thing for a white knight to say. Please start arguing any time now.

>>133622647
But im XXY. Also
>sex chromosomes
>mental illness
Someone failed basic biology.

>>133622739
>Quality of these men doesnt matters,
Spoken like a true beta cuck who cant accept the fact that society would be better off without him. Society was built by strong capable men and needs them in order to continue to thrive. Will society collapse without them? Probably not, but the society it will turn into will surely not be one worth living in.
>>
>>133622797
Hence the only practical solution is to turn the tables on women and take away their legal advantages. They must consider ruining their marriage as extremely hazardous at the very least.
>>
>>133622486
>Its pure nigger behavior and a symptom of a failing society.
Yes.
>(your position)
No.
>A stable society is mostly nuclear families that can properly raise children. Monogamy is essential in men as well as women.
Yes, and yes.
Re-read what I said, those points are exactly what I implied.

Where we differ in opinion, is that I say women must have less say (by restraining their options) in who gets to breed because they choose scumbags and irresponsible party faggots, and those are exactly the sort of traits which will be present in their offspring. Literal, white niggers.
>>
>>133610468

Example of an average modern woman with the exception that this one put herself on tape.
>>
>>133623215
>Then blame them desu.

>blame the dead
Entirely fucking pointless. They are dead, neither will it change anything nor will they give a shit.

Instead I'll just sabotage the system that is enabling this shit.
>>
>>133622891
you haven't displayed even rudimentary understanding of society or basic biology and all that larping seems to have created a huge tumour on your brain because you live in some fantasyland where men collaborate rather than compete.
>>
>>133623153
have you already forgotten survivor season whatever? men are absolutely collective. especially white ones. how the fuck else are you gonna convince a massive army to go into war in foreign lands?
>>
File: 1499988329069m.jpg (200KB, 651x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499988329069m.jpg
200KB, 651x1024px
>>133608573
White men and women (((against))) each other
>>
>>133623364
>Instead I'll just sabotage
You probably weren't going to breed anyways. Why not try to actively fix things instead of taking the passive beta approach.
>>
>>133623215
>But im XXY. Also
is this not two x chromosomes?
i am astounded by this post
>>
>>133623410
You do realize most of that took massive social pressure and the promise of riches/fame/fglory etc. or severe punishment for them to collectivize and go to war, right?
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.