[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The American Empire is about to be destroyed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: C78ecWGUwAAI_rm.jpg (48KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
C78ecWGUwAAI_rm.jpg
48KB, 600x588px
>American Politicians routinely and completely ignore the will of the American people.
>American politicians continue to willingly destroy the country for money power and politics without care of the needs and concerns of its population.

when will Americans finally have enough who do you think's going to win?

will The Americans with their second amendment be able to stop the elites and corrupt politicians from having them wiped from the face of the Earth with uncontrolled immigration and economic policies designed to destroy the American common Folk.

I wonder if mericans we'll figure out if they just start jerking corrupt federal judges & and politicians out in the street In Crowd mob Justice they straighten these politicians and their policies up faster than the wind blows.

>Can Americans beat the federal beast or will they fall like China or Russia or even worse Europe by being destroyed from within by globalist traitors.
>>
>>133608140
The American people are stupid and the majority don't know shit about shit.
>>
america is not even a country.
it's an economic platform.
it's not homogenous and it has no border protection.
>>
>>133608140
I don't question the anger of the American people. I do question their will to fight. As a culture Americans seem to be unwilling to even entertain the idea of violently uprising against the patently corrupt. The people who hold on to their guns are waiting for someone to come up and try to take their guns. They don't care if that same person comes and robs them of everything else along the way as long as there is no direct affront to them.
>>
File: trump_approved.png (723KB, 388x476px) Image search: [Google]
trump_approved.png
723KB, 388x476px
>>133608140
Nice subtle conditioning to make us hate the one true savior of the human race. When Paul Ryan is APPOINTED President you will all understand just how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>133608140
America will be destroyed.

But not in the way you mean.
>>
Just moved to US from U.K. I got sick of refugees, I was driving thru Mississippi when I stopped for gas in a place called Jaskson, I harassed by blacks when a small white man I never met came up pulled his gun & asked them if they had a "fucking problem " the blacks jumped in their car & pulled speed away, the white guy got in his work truck & drove off without a word, I never got to tell him thanks. True story.
>>
>>133608140
You dumb green bastard. If anything, Trump is the counter to this. He's as far from a politician as we've gotten for a long, long, long time. And as more people listen to Trump and less the politicians and fake news, the more awoke they become.
>>
>>133609185
>Just moved to US from U.K. I got sick of refugees

>According to the UNHCR, by mid-2015 there were 117,234 refugees, 37,829 pending asylum cases and 16 stateless persons in the UK. That's less than one quarter of a percent of the UK's total population (around 0.24%)

If you LARP, at least do the courtesy of a 30-second Google search first. Out of all the EU members, the UK was probably the worst example you could've picked among the non-shitstain countries.
>>
>>133608392
fpbp
>>
File: 9687295325390.jpg (380KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
9687295325390.jpg
380KB, 1180x787px
>>133609003
That you, Supreme Leader?
>>
>>133608787
The reason we
>>
>>133608140
If there's actually a full-blown armed revolution? Yes.

Insurgents would outnumber Feds by MINIMUM 12:1, and the US military is singularly terrible at asymmetric warfare (and can't use its doctrine of air superiority on a country they can't afford to bomb to ashes i.e. their own). Even the Department of Defense has admitted that a revolution would have better than even odds of winning.
>>
>>133608787
The reason we wait is because having guns teaches responsibility.

Also fucking clicked the wrong shit.
>>
File: 1498348513605.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498348513605.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>133610672
that pic gave me a red-pill
>>
>>133608787
we can't do the civil war without WW3. i can't find the way out.
>>
File: niggerjewcrash.jpg (2MB, 1593x2382px) Image search: [Google]
niggerjewcrash.jpg
2MB, 1593x2382px
there is only one thing that will save western civilization

that is a coordinated and persistent campaign to taze republican GOP members every day they ignore the Trump agenda and fail to pass sane right wing bills

true patriots clambering into the house with nonlethal stunguns giving little harmless zaps while they're trying to destroy the west until they stop cucking exclusively to Jewish influences and instead represent the people for months on end would make for enlightening TV to the masses

obviously noone is advocating for this to happen but it would save the west. not like people died to save the west from less pathetic threats or anything

I should really do a Knowledge Bomb thread on this
>>
>>133608140
>jerk them into the street

Someday soon I hope
>>
File: 1481744382629.jpg (52KB, 622x604px) Image search: [Google]
1481744382629.jpg
52KB, 622x604px
>>133609003
>Be north Korean
>spend life working tirelessly for glorious utopian state
>Be awarded highest honour a citizen can receive
>Internet Privileges
>Wat do?
>4chan

Also, obligatory

R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>133610374
why are they crying
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.