[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you Supported Trump during the Elections, then for what Reasons???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: TrumpSpeech.jpg (169KB, 1907x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpSpeech.jpg
169KB, 1907x1080px
in early 2016, when Trump was in Campaign, i knew the Outcome would be Trump vs Clinton, and i knew Trump will win.

i Supported Trump because:

>the other choice would be Clinton, and everyone hated Clinton and had Clinton won, not just America but the whole World would be Fucked if she won.
>because i knew Trump will win, i just felt it, and i just had and Adrenaline rush because of it, i was in joy when i saw the News that Trump won, and that Ugly With Clinton just got BTFO'd
>that Clinton would be Obongos 3rd Term, since she was in Obongos inner Circle.
>because of the Sandnigger Ban, and Building The Wall.
>because i wanted to see Everyone else just go WTF due to Trump Winning, since pretty much everyone else thought Clit the Witch would win.
>probably Clinton would have started WW3, and she wouldnt have just Fired some Tomahawks at some lome Airbase, she would have NUKED Damascus on her first day.

Honestly, since Trump fired those Tomahawks, stood at the Kikes Roman Wall, and gave a few Billions in Arms to Dune Coons, i just dont know what to think of him, i kinda lost my faith in him since then, i honestly could simply not wait until November 2017 or January 2018 for this Question, now lets just discuss about why we wanted Trump.
>>
>Pro-2nd amendment
>Lower taxes
>VA reform
>Border wall
>Not be a cuck on the international stage like Obama.

Remember the apology tour Obama did? What a fucking joke he was.
>>
>>133607447
Yes, Nigger Obongo was a Complete PIECE OF SHIT, people were Sick of him and anyone else that was working with him, including Clit the Witch.
>>
File: AdolfTrump.gif (921KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
AdolfTrump.gif
921KB, 720x534px
another Reason why i Supported Trump was because i thought he would be Literally Hitler that everyone talked about, until he visited Khazar Occupied Palestine (aka "Israel") and putting his hand at the Roman Fortress Wall the Kikes bang their heads at, and before that he listened to his Kike daughter Ivanka to Bomb Assad after allegedly Gassed babies.

pic related is what i thought he would be after he took the POTUS Office.
>>
>>133607140
For these reasons, mostly. Also because I firmly believe Hillary Clinton and the rest of the state want to start WWIII with Russia.
>>
Hillary and her Saudi pet Huma are fucking insane

We would already be in an apocalyptic nuclear winter right now after she invaded Syria and started a hot war with Russia.

No doubt that China would have nuked US into oblivion together with Russia.
>>
>>133607140
>everyone hated Clinton

but she won the popular vote?
>>
File: 1499089131939.png (2MB, 1624x1592px) Image search: [Google]
1499089131939.png
2MB, 1624x1592px
>tfw no good leaders to support
>>
>>133611086
Funny how liberal states keep refusing to cooperate with the federal elections commision's ongoing investigation in to voter fraud.

Reminder that Jill Stein's recount in Michigan revealed that the Democrats actually got less votes in that state and that the state immediately enacted voter ID laws.

Popular vote my ass. Not even with your liberal shithole cities do I believe that. Let's deduct all the dead/illegal and get back to that one.
>>
>>133607140
As an american, who the fuck gives a shit if the empire (USA) has to keep their allies under control by being friendly towards them?
Losing Israel as an strategic military ally in the middle east would extremely bad for what the future will bring us.
Losing Saudi Arabia with their control over oil prices and purchases of foreign debt would be terrible (thanks jews...).

I honestly just cares what Trump does domestic. Build the wall, halt the immigration, crack down on illegal criminal heavens like sanctuary cities, and deport criminals. Is the top priority for me at least.
If you prioritize the bombing of shitskins (yes, the syrian population are still shitskins even if you support them) over the domestic policy's. Then you're most likely not even a nationalist and just a shill cuck.
>>
>>133607140
not a nigger
not a woman
>>
>>133612644
>woman

Yes, some Morons were "With Her" simply because she is a "Her". if Demon Witch Clit were a Him, then he/she/it (i say IT, because she really isnt a Human) would have got 00000000000000000000000000% in votes, and would have lost in an even BIGGER Landslide. honestly, after the Kenyan Caliph, a "Woman" (how do we know she isnt really a Tranny like Michelle/Michael?), would have been the Final Nail in the Coffin.
>>
Well, over here in Singapore, I felt only 2 candidate can change or wake Americans up. One is Bernie, the other is Trump.

Hillary feels like a meme candidate. It is as if the Democrats won twice using a non white guy, they tired using a female now.
>>
>>133607140
> i am an easily impressed flaggot
Yup checks out.
>>
>>133607140
He said he would make Germany invest 2% of its GDP to the military. He also said he would clean up the ISIS mess in Syria, Iraq and Libya.
>>
File: LeHappyCommie.jpg (15KB, 287x395px) Image search: [Google]
LeHappyCommie.jpg
15KB, 287x395px
>>133614278
>muh Bernie
i cant really Believe how some Morons actually wanted (((Bernie))) and fell for his Promises, and ended up Fucked over by him, and getting Scammed Big Time by him. with all the Shekels he Took (Read: STEAL) from all his Moronic Supporters, he got Himself a Sports Car and a Lake House. he pretty much Kiked everyone like a Typical Kike. he will be Remembered as the Donkey version of Jihadi John Insane McCain. (Old, Grumpy, and Creepy POS that tried to be President and Epicly Fucked)
>>
File: IMG_0455.jpg (108KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
108KB, 600x423px
The media picked McCain and Romney. Ron Paul was everything the alleged conservatives told us we needed, but then didnt back him.

Trump is revenge for Ron Paul. When Fox tried to take Trump out and he said "only Rosie ODonnel" and Megyn started crying for .1 seconds because the audience loved it, I knew Trump would stomp Fox's face along with the rest of the Hodgkinson media.
>>
>>133607140
I'm filipino and this hugely impacted my decision because Hillary would've just did the same thing as Obama did which is to treat my country like shit. Not to mention that King Nigger hates Du30 and so does the Queen Bitch.When Trump talked about this, I was sold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_9ZsZ3foho
From what I see I think I did the right choice, Du30 calmed down the tensions in Asia while Trump diffused the tensions between China and US. I'm very certain that Clinton wouldn't have done the same.
I mostly voted for the memes though.
>>
>>133607140
1. Not HRC
2. Supreme Court
End of fucking list
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.