[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where my ancaps at?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1497936523742.jpg (59KB, 668x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497936523742.jpg
59KB, 668x960px
Where my ancaps at?
>>
>ancaps
>an
Either in a mental institution or an elementary school
>>
>>133593703
>Hurr freedom is crazy and or immature
>Please beat me harder uncle sam
Refute it without falling back on strawmen and other faggotry
>>
>>133594005
>freedom
Unlimited freedom? So no authorities? So I can just murder and rape a I want in an ancap society?
Anarchism is stupid, and it itself proves that it can't really exist. Humans will always need governing, you can't simply turn everyone into a genius. Unlimited personal freedom is a retarded concept. Unless you're god.

Anarchism is literally a mid-phase of civil war, what happens when one government is about to be replaced by a different one.

There aren't many problems with modern political systems, retarded ancaps just don't understand that the system itself is pretty good, it's just that the people that got into that system (politicians) are shit.
>>
>>133593323
>ancap world
>basically Madmax
>>
>>133593703
saying proprietarian capitalist anarchy is too hard
>>
>>133594005
>try to run ancap.exe
>error 1488: Human Nature is incompatible with this program
>>
honestly fucking kill yourself if you think your pet ideology is going anywhere. it's not. you're all fucked
>>
>>133594848
im very sorry you need someone to tell you not to shoot up heroin in an alley and not be gay
>>
>>133593323
>when your daily threads about AnCap end up invading my dreams which is a violation of the NAP so I spend a few btc on affordable McNukes and target your home residence which my autistic computer savvy child sex slave found the location of in exchange for getting to see her mother who is working on my opium farm
>>
>>133593323
>implying ancaps and libertarians are the same thing
>implying either are sensible positions
>>
>>133594712
Cucks lile you couldn't survive in an ancap world. It figures you'd think people would just rape your daughters and murder your sons without reprocussion, because your cuck brain can't comprehend "defending shit you care about."
So you're right, I'd rape your daughters and kill your sons, and get away with it. If you think you can enjoy those same privileges, you're gonna have to find someone more of a pussy than yourself though.
>>
File: 1496275851105.png (313KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496275851105.png
313KB, 1000x1000px
Hopefully chased of /pol/ for good.
>>
>>133598257
haha no, we had a poll the other day, and it's back at 50/50

you are losing ground
>>
>>133593323
With my superior genes i would literaly rule my city without the fucking goverment
>>
File: 1499793201217.png (368KB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1499793201217.png
368KB, 1000x3000px
>>
>>133598352
Yes but 90% of ancaps are larpers, such as myself.
You can spot the actual ancap a mile away via its autism aura.
>>
>>133595541
>Cucks lile you couldn't survive in an ancap world.
Most people wouldn't, and african warlords would rule the land.
And yea your dumbass AR15 can't do shit against a pack of 100 feral niggers, even just armed with machetes.

>b-but we'd organize

right with communities and common funds :D

>b-but my private police
wtf in your "rape as much as you can" ancap world would any private merc org not just take over your own shit directly then
>>
you don't have to get completely rid of the government
>>
>>133599081
Selfish retard who doesn't know history, dude you are so cringe.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.