[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What timeline did we end up in?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: macron.jpg (1014KB, 1660x1080px) Image search: [Google]
macron.jpg
1014KB, 1660x1080px
Could Macron secretly be on our side?
Did trump feed him the red pills when they met?
>>
>>133591333
He chose a token right PM while filling the cabinet with people from the fucking commie party. Most of the info here is disinfo. Clearly a shill working overtime.
>>
File: 6dq.png (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
6dq.png
50KB, 500x500px
>>133591333
>Clearly a shill working overtime.
No shill, just sharing stuff I came across.
Quality numerals as well.
>>
File: Macron wins.png (956KB, 1959x1292px) Image search: [Google]
Macron wins.png
956KB, 1959x1292px
Rember when they where saying shit like this when he won, LOL!
>>
He just wanted to be President so he took the easiest route because Frogs are faggots.
>>
File: DEiIo1JXYAACz9c.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
DEiIo1JXYAACz9c.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>133591333
>BOGGED
>>
That's what you get when you vote for someone who came out of nowhere ( regarding the political circle ) had no manifesto whatsoever and came from a background that's generally dishonest and inheritantly selfish.

The cucks that voted for him and no idea who he was but did anyway because they didn't want Le Pen.

Hopefully Britain begins buddying up to him more, as he's already been friendly and receptive to us.
>>
>>133592857

The hug that saved Europe?
>>
File: magic kek.png (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
magic kek.png
60KB, 500x500px
>well, we couldn't rig the election
>so we'll rig his brain
>>
>>133591444
Well that's disappointing. I guess he really is super smart and playing everyone like a fiddle.
>>
>>133591333
>get elected as a liberal faggot
>be Hitler 2.0
That would be ironic.
>>
>>133591333
One of the main critiscm people had of Macron was that he didn't really have any clear ideology or explicit plan for France.
He vas very vague and sometimes outright nonsensical in his speeches. " Macron isn't that liberal after all ?" Well, he never implied he was, you did. Now let's not get too excited about this guy, he is still an ex rothschild's banker.
>>
> adding a pic of him with military officials to make him look tougher / close to his armies

French soldiers and military personel fucking despise Macron. He's trying to completely fuck us out of our equipment budget and basically tug on a rope that has reached breaking point long ago, because he knows and understands nothing about military affairs.
Yesterday, on the eve of our national holiday and biggest military parade of the year, the chief commander of the army threatened to resign over how shitty Macron is.

Literally everyone on the bottom-right corner picture is probably pondering weither it's worth it shooting him in the back of his skull or not.
>>
File: 1499848773195.jpg (67KB, 960x765px) Image search: [Google]
1499848773195.jpg
67KB, 960x765px
>>133591333
I don't trust these threads, too many of them have been up at the same time the past few days.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.