[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halal beef

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 16

File: m5.jpg (69KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
m5.jpg
69KB, 600x375px
Halal beef
>>
File: welsh-lamb.jpg (32KB, 467x300px) Image search: [Google]
welsh-lamb.jpg
32KB, 467x300px
Halal lamb
>>
File: turn that frown upside down.gif (3MB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
turn that frown upside down.gif
3MB, 280x280px
>>133591021
>/pol/ never cares in any way about animal cruelty involved with slaughtering animals for food in any case whatsoever besides dogs

Ever think that might be because of mankind's evolutionary instinct to love doggos, and vice versa? They're called man's best friend for a reason.
>>
>>133591044
>>133591080
/pol/ shits on halal eating subhumans just as much as it shits on you dog eating chinks
>>
>>133591237
Natural things and logical things do not always coincide.
>>
>>133591349
is eating dogs either of those
>>
>>133591344
Then why are there daily threads about le chinks eat dogs meme and never any threads about halal meat? How likely do you think it will be that there will be a halal meet thread any time in the next 24 hours?
>>
>>133591021
BEEP BOOP WHAT ARE THESE HUMAN EMOTIONS? ILLOGICAL ILLOGICAL DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
>>133591448
It would be if you needed meat in your diet and dogs were readily available. It's not like they are usually especially useful animals, except police dogs and things like that.
>>133591498
>but muh feels
>>
>>133591493
because eating anything muslims is pretty much a given
>>
>>133591237

It's almost like different animals have been bred and raised for different things.

That being said, i'm not one who gets bent out of shape for this, Chinks are subhuman ant people to begin with so i don't expect them to abide by the same moral standards of the west.

But for the vast majority of time our species has been dominant it has been with the symbiotic relationship between man and Dogs / Cats, and it's the livestock relationship between Pigs, Chickens, Cows, Sheep ect, i'd say we're all but genetically coded at this point to see them as inherently different and treat the former with more deference than the latter.
>>
>>133591793
*hating not eating
>>
>>133591793
This is not a coherent sentence and I'm not sure what you intended to say. Again though, how often do you see threads about halal meet?
>>133591827
You say that but pigs can be used for many things that dogs can. They can be trained to find some kinds of food (although they can't hunt), they can be trained to detect drugs, and they can be trained to make noise to alert a human when they detect an intruder. Certain kinds, though not the commonly domestic ones, could be taught to attack as well (i.e. like wild boar do). If we domesticate and eat pigs while using some as pets or drug detecting animals on the side, why should it be different for dogs?
>>
>>133591836
I'm sure the average /pol/ user would be against it on the grounds of it being islamic but if abusing dogs is such a big deal when Chinese and others do it, why isn't it a big deal already that muslims abuse other animals?
>>
>>133592268
Fact is, on a simple numbers basis the number of pigs with useful utilitarian purposes are insignificant when compared to their quality of meat. On the opposite end of the spectrum Dogs have always been way, way more useful throughout history for their utility rather than their meat.

Maybe if you could go back in time and make pigs more ubiquitous house pets with legitimate utility for more than truffle farmers they wouldn't be in the situation they are now in, but you can't, so society will never agree with you.
>>
>>133592672
I suppose that's fair enough about pigs, however what about sheep? Sheep are primarily known for the utility of producing wool, which is something that humans have used constantly since first discovering it could be made into clothes. Despite this, sheep are also frequently eaten, despite the fact that sheep do not yield particularly more meat than dogs. However, eating sheep that are no longer, or never were of any use is socially fine and eating dogs is not.
>>
>>133591021
CHINK FOUND.
>>
File: pepewojaksuit.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepewojaksuit.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>133593067
I've got blue eyes, famalam
>>
>>133591021
I'd try dog, I am just not a fan of the way it seems asians like to prepare them. By torturing them to death. No animal deserves that desu senpai.
>>
>>133593693
I am not defending torturing animals to death but I think that /pol/ is hypocritical when it comes to criticizing only the Chinese for their cruel treatment of animals when others do the same and for constantly saying that the act of eating dogs is inherently barbaric besides that, when the West eats comparable (in biological and utilitarian terms) animals as well.
>>
>>133593023

Cows, Chickens and Sheep all fall into a category where they really weren't eaten that often by the peasantry that kept them, they were however utilized for ritual sacrifice specifically because of their utility, it being seen as a more favorable sacrifice because of it's greater value as a constant producer, this in turn evolved to their use as meat for the wealthy as a status symbol, which evolved into them now being chattel for consumption.

Also your proposition that they don't produce a lot of meat is laughable. Sheep have greater meat yield by an order of magnitude unless you're specifically discussing Lamb (who even then produce an average 18-25kg per head, which seems marginally more than all but the heartiest breed of dog at their prime).

But for most of history, even as productive agents, sheep have been disposable due to their sole utility of wool and added bonus of being tasty, again, not really comparable to dogs in the 'utility' argument.
>>
File: gook_image08[1].jpg (96KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
gook_image08[1].jpg
96KB, 477x600px
>>133591021
>>
>>133593921
Yeah, you're just being an autist.
>>
>>133591021
Because /pol/faggots have associated dogs with white nationalism (because they're fucking retarded)
>>
>>133594222
Or because they like dogs, you faggot.
>>
File: 1488471310119.jpg (196KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488471310119.jpg
196KB, 900x900px
>>133591021
>eating carnivores
>>
>>133591021
most white people are very autistic about dogs

a dog can eat its own shit and be allowed to lick their faces afterwards
>>
>>133594325
most of the fish u eat are carnivores..
>>
>>133591021
don't eat animals that eat other animals; it's not healthy
>>
>>133594383
Fish aren't icky.
>>
It's not the eating of dog itself that I object to, if they want to eat dog then they must eat dog, it's the way you see them killing the poor things that is bothersome. I'm no PETA activist but some of the methods they use to kill the dogs are just inhuman.
>>
>>133593926
I was actually just wrong about the amount of meat then, though lamb are still an okay example I suppose.
It was me who made the reference to historic utility of sheep and though I still think you undersell it, the more important part is modern utility. Sheep are still used to make wool on a large scale, though of course we have other materials now that are sometimes more common. Dogs on the other hand are not used primarily for hunting anymore. Their uses tend to be for security or military use, something that only a fraction of the total population can be used for. Combine that with the longer amount of time needed for a sheep to give birth (150ish days) to approximately only two sheep, compared to let's say 5 dogs to be on the conservative side and to take into account different breeds, if we consider sheep expendable enough to eat some then why would it be illogical to also eat a small number of dogs, though not as a staple of anyone's diet?
>>
>>133594745
this
what's the point of boiling the animal alive? it's both disgusting and cruel
>>
>>133591608
Dogs are a shitty source of meat though. They are naturally carnivores, so feeding them meat requires raising other animals for slaughter. Most livestock animals are herbivores.
>>
>>133594906

The reason why people have a more visceral reaction to dogs getting slaughtered than other animals is because of their historic significance and our generations of upon generations of respect and symbiotic relationship having been passed down.

Even though they had their utility and were significant for our development, throughout our history, Cows, Chickens, Sheep and other chattel animals have been far more disposable compared to cats and dogs, hence why people care less.

You started this thread asking why, i'm just providing you the answer.
>>
>>133591021
You know I wonder, did chinks have a history of using dogs for guarding, hunting, play, tracking, herding, and other utilities? Or have they always just been food and maybe even a scavenging pest of sorts due to lack of human interaction?
Does anyone know? Because if not then perhaps mans best friend is more of a European/white concept than a ubiquitous one.
>>
>>133591021
I don't know enough anthropology to know where dogs were domesticated besides Europe, before I start. If all humans have X trait, and there's someone who doesn't, there not human/subhuman. If 99% of humans I know have X trait, I tend to feel like people who don't are somehow less valuable. Most people feel like this, in fact. Now, I'm white, whites come from Europe/southwest Asia. Dogs were domesticated there and millennia of evolutionary psychology have made the two species symbiotic. And it's more than other domesticated animals like cattle, it's more of a companionable relationship since the relationship isn't predicated on us eating them.

Those who don't have a primal dislike of killing and eating dogs probably have personality or emotional issues. Well, assuming they come from European heritage or some other group that also domesticated them. Those whose people never domesticated them are destined to be looked at with disdain by those who did, because in their own society it indicates negative traits like being a psychopath, simply having low empathy, etc. Also the simple fact that it's a difference over a very emotional issue.
>>
File: trudea, pe.jpg (4KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
trudea, pe.jpg
4KB, 246x205px
>>133591021
Pollacks are antisocial, and have dogs as their friends.
Dog deep fried with plum sauce is my favorite.
>>
>>133594383
But I die if I eat fish
>>
>>133595196
I'm not trying to pitch dogs as an efficient food source, I'm more or less arguing that the opportunity cost of eating the dog, as opposed to using it for something, is not so high as to justify not eating in all but the extreme situations.
>>
>>133591021

You are not white, that is for sure.
>>
>>133595316
So you agree that the reasons are based solely on emotion?
I did start the thread with a question but my purpose was to criticize 1: /pol/ reacting to animal cruelty in the case of dogs but not in the case of other animals; and 2: Criticizing the consumption of dogs for solely emotional and not logical reasons; both of which I criticized on the grounds of these things being hypocritical.
>>
>>133591021
>implying being anti-halal isn't inherent in being anti-Islam
Nice try Chink, you're not coming near my doggo.

Also, i'd like to point out that normies are far less averse to racism against slanteyes, they think you're insects.
>>
>>133595878
>So you agree that the reasons are based solely on emotion?

If you're being needlessly reductionist, yes. The fact is we've always slaughtered X class of animals throughout our history, while treating Y class with respect and companionship, that's why people don't care about X being slaughtered as much as Y.

May i ask what's your motive? Is it just to prove you're superior to the big mean dummy hypocrites on /pol/ by misrepresenting the difference between companion and chattel animals?
>>
>>133593926
They were all eaten but it was when they past their prime and had been replaced with new stock. They didn't eat lamb often but mutton wasn't uncommon.
>>
>>133595344
I know that the Japanese have a long history of keeping dogs as pets, though they didn't especially use them for practical reasons because most of the dogs were too small to be of practical use. A lot of the original base of Japanese culture comes from China so it seems likely based on that that Chinese also used or kept dogs in some capacity.
>>133595349
So you also agree that it is for emotional and cultural, not pragmatic reasons, or at least no longer pragmatic reasons?
>>
>>133596294

Seriously, you're basically asking "HURR WHY DO WE CARE IF A SOLDIER DIES BUT WE EXECUTE MURDERERS HMMMMMM?" completely misrepresenting two similar circumstances with diametrically opposed constituent parts.
>>
File: IMG_1492.jpg (58KB, 627x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1492.jpg
58KB, 627x600px
>>133591021

You're using interesting tactics tonight, veganfags -

>make threads about muh evil Chinks cooking doges alive
>create follow-up threads about "if you love one, you must love muh other" vegan proselytizing.

It's better than your usual attempts at conversion here, but still obvious.
>>
>>133591237
Leftists arn't actually classified as humans so they wouldn't understand it.
>>
>>133596371
Just Google Chinese dog breeds and you'll see how far back they're traced.

It's because the majority of chinks are irrelevant peasantry with no connection got their history. Eating dogs isn't cultural heritage, it's the result of necessity.
>>
>>133596294
This is more or less to satisfy my own autism. I would be in the wrong place if I was trying to 'show up' people on an anonymous image board. I just really like to argue with people and this was something I felt I could make a strong case on.
>>133596395
I think we can both agree that what we were talking about is very different. The difference being that people in a society gain by a soldiers actions so everyone is worse off when he dies (just on the logical side of it), and everyone in society is endangered by a murderer on the loose. However, a person gains both from eating a dog that has no utility and from eating a sheep that has no utility.
>>
>>133596371
Just Google Chinese dog breeds and you'll see how far back they're traced.

It's because the majority of chinks are irrelevant peasantry with no connection got their history. Eating dogs isn't cultural heritage, it's the result of necessity both for survival and to manage stray populations, which they've convinced themselves is more meaningful.
>>
>>133596717

Argument for arguments sake then, surely you'll find the conclusion you're looking for..
>>
>>133596395
Hard to care if a soldier dies anymore given what they knowingly sign up for.
>>
>>133596576
How fucking petty. Better post about it on social media because in actuality I do it only for the attention.
>>
>>133591021
> You would think that at the very least you would say something about halal meat (bled to death while suspended above the ground)
Why do Goys copy from us every fucking commandment?!
Make your own God damn religion.
>>
>>133596576
I've actually advocated for eating dogs so long as they are killed humanely. Please read the thread.
>>133596771
I wonder if it might also have something to do with their culture getting washed a little more every time a new regime took control. In any case, their insistence on killing the dogs cruelly is still really out there.
>>
>>133591021
Literally muh fee fees.
>inb4 dogs are intelligent, love humans et cetera
>>
>>133591237
>Ever think that might be because of mankind's evolutionary instinct to love doggos, and vice versa? They're called man's best friend for a reason.
\The white European man is the only human subspecies aka race that developed alongside dogs for 40,000 years while also embracing them as working animals.

While other members of other races can love and care for doggos the bondg the European man and Doggos feel is a distinct different bond.
>>
>>133595316
No, this is bullshit. The vast majority of humans and civilisations never had dogs play any significant role in them.
>>
>>133591021
1. Dogs are companions to the white man, more valuable for their skills than their meat, so we don't see them as meat

2. To the morons shaming halal meat, that's how literally all humans killed sheep, you slit its throat so it bleeds out quickly, there's almost no other way to do it effectively, and this way you don't sacrifice any part of the animal, even the blood

Why is /pol/ filled with retards
>>
>>133593023
sheep can be grown off of any spare grass you happen to have on your land, dogs can't.

thus, you gain useful, nourishing calories from otherwise unproductive plantlife. dogs cannot do this.
>>
>>133597052
Actually all continents domesticated dogs and the oldest breeds are Asian.
>>
That animal literally evolved to fucking love you. And you fucking eat it. I'm an expat, but from my experience, any post 80s Chinese in a second tier and above city generally knows that only savages eat dogs.
>>
>>133597083
True, but europeans certainly have a nearly-universal, visceral apprehension towards the mistreatment and the consumption of dogs.

all modern domestic dogs descend from a wolf population from europe tens of thousands of years ago.

it's safe to say that dogs have been companions and tools of european peoples since prehistory
>>
We don't eat our tools. Pretty simple. Would you eat a horse?

I mean if you aren't starving, then why eat your tools?
>>
>>133597279
>loves you
Its a conditioned reflex for food and water. Dogs are dumb leeches. Try petting a stray and see how much it loves you.
>>
>>133597095
see >>133594906
>>133597204
see >>133595567
Threadly reminder to please finish reading the thread to see if your point has already been talked about so you can just add onto that.
>>
>>133597432
How do you explain the bonding through eye contact?
>>
>>133597279

pig would probably love you the same way if you gave it food and water every day

If you condemn chinks eating dogs you are bitch-ass beta who better man up and accept that world is full of disgusting things
>>
>>133594100
my local chinese place had a secret korean menu. I always thought that was weird. when they first opened up they were awesome food was cheap and you got a ton of it, then about 2 years later they started serving chickent that did not smell like chicken or taste like it. it was definitly a meat I have never had before. this is real as fuck it is not a myth.
>>
>>133597607
I can condemn something without being a bitch ass beta about it. I guess a country getting cucked by Muslims wouldn't get that though.
>>
>>133597432
>dumb leeches

Name 1 single other animal that people use in such a wide array. Even the fucking police use dogs you utter mongoloid, how can you say such a dumbass statement, like dogs like any other animal it's just that we gave them food and water. You're right, dogs are about as smart as a fly
>>
>>133597397
I would be fine with eating a superfluous horse. Many, if not most dogs in the modern age are not of any particular use besides as pets. Please read my other posts in this thread where I addressed this point.
>>133597527
I would say that your brain is a lot more complex than a dog's brain and to keep in mind that it isn't strange for humans to personify inanimate objects.
>>
File: halal.webm (557KB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
halal.webm
557KB, 294x238px
>>133591021
Only gooks and shitskins don't like dogs, it's not normal. Also sandniggers can get fucked with their halal re-branded kosher bullshit too
>>
>>133597711

nobody gives a fuck if you condemn something, you slant eyed fuck. Besides I know you chinks are meek as fuck, your countrymen didn't even have balls to protest when I left them in freezing weather to wait for another taxi and went to have a joint and cup of coffee for myself, even though they paid huge amount of money for their trip here lol
>>
File: China Australia immigrants.jpg (129KB, 1412x876px) Image search: [Google]
China Australia immigrants.jpg
129KB, 1412x876px
>>133597818
One should have priorities.
>>
Dogs are food, that's the fact.
Everything else is fluffy emotions.
>>
File: Trollhättan2017.jpg (183KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Trollhättan2017.jpg
183KB, 1024x1024px
>>133591080
Swedish halal goat
>>
>>133597224
>ctually all continents domesticated dogs and the oldest breeds are Asian.

Having them live around your camp as vermont hunters isn't the same as caring for them and breeding them as working animals.

Also, European man lived in Asia before "asians" replaced .racemixed with him in the Tarim Basin.
>>
>>133597837
Not a chink. Maybe between muslim ass fuckings, you can learn to speak English, a language that matters, and re-read my first post. God knows I'm not going to go learn that dead dog shit you call a language.
>>
>>133597940
jävla zigge/muselmanavskum
>>
Sage for a chink shit thread
>>
>>133597978

>preaches about learning english
>end of his message is more cryptic than chinks mind after litre of tiger dick booze

Check this fucken chinaman out
>>
>>133595567
>I'm not trying to pitch people as an efficient food source, I'm more or less arguing that the opportunity cost of eating the person, as opposed to dying of hunger, is not so high as to justify not eating in all but the extreme situations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incidents_of_cannibalism
>Occasionally, starving people have resorted to cannibalism for survival necessity. Classical antiquity recorded numerous references to cannibalism during siege starvations. More recent well-documented examples include the Donner Party in 1846, and the 1972 Andes flight disaster.
>>
>>133598032
Kronogården, muslim area of Trollhättan.
>>
>>133598072
>a Finn talking about drunken shitposting

Oh the irony. Isn't there a bottle of vodka that you should be pondering? God knows it wouldn't make your English any worse.
>>
>>133597432
>dogs are dumb leeches
Same goes for Africans but somebody keeps feeding them too.
>>
>>133597786
It's the only animal that bonds through eye contact though. We had a thread about this last week, there is scientific evidence.
>>
>>133598107
How did you extrapolate that to be in favor of cannibalism? Participating in cannibalism contributes to establishing cannibalism, which makes other people a threat to you. Besides that, there are physical and mental health concerns about eating other humans. Maybe it might be better to eat another person to die but don't you think that would be considered part of "the most extreme situations?"
>>
The act of killing and eating dogs justifies, in my view, nuking China in an Oblivion. The dogs would die of course, but suffering would end along with those filthy fucken chinks. Dogs aren't like other animals. We evolved together. We grew together. They protect us and shower us unlimited affection. They give their lives for us without hesitation. Dogs, they are superior to the Chinese. Chinese are equivalent to some filthy disease carrying parasites. They should be eradicated.
>>
>>133598295
Would you mind linking me to some of this evidence if you still have the links around? It would be an interesting thing to read.
>>
>>133591021
Dogs are friends not food
>>
>>133598323
*establishing cannibalism as a legitimate option
Sorry, I'm dead as fuck right now.
>>
>>133598393
I'm phone posting. If the thread is still up when I get back, I'll look at the archive. I didn't keep any links because it was more of a "how interesting" moment for me.
>>
>>133591021
/pol/ is overwhelmingly male Americans. Most of us probably grew up with dogs, so we know how wonderful they are. Few of us probably grew up with a goat that was slaughtered by muslims.
>>
>>133598653
Well, if you manage to post it, I would be interested to read it. I might have gone to sleep by that time since it's getting late here but I'll definitely check the archive.
>>133598894
I lived in a more rural part of northern Georgia when I was growing up and I saw plenty of farm animals, though I didn't grow up on a farm. Some of them were kept as normal pets and I would still recommend eating them.
>>
>>133598295
Dogs are surprising in what they are capable and not capable of, cognitively speaking. They definitely communicate through eye contact, and can even understand eye trace and pointing. If you look at something, a dog can see you look, and conceptualize that he's supposed to follow your line of sight to see what you're seeing.

But at the same time, in some ways their spacial awareness is really shitty. They don't understand object permanence, which is why you can pretend to throw a ball, but not actually throw it, and the dog will get all confused. They also can't solve mazes for shit. Rats are smarter than dogs in that regard.

But with all that being said, the most important thing about dogs as opposed to any other animal is that they seem to be the first animal that people ever domesticated. So we've been fucking with their evolution for maybe 10,000 years or so, which is magnified by the fact that they have shorter lifespans than humans and are more r selected. So it turns out that dogs actually prefer to be around people compared to being around other dogs. That's not natural. We bred them for this. And conversely we have lower levels of stress and longer lives if we keep dogs.
>>
Ironic how the chinaman is the one defending dogs right now the rest should be ashamed
>>
you guys know it's wild dogs right?
dogs that aren't domesticated, it's practically killing a wolf or a coyote
>>
>>133599465
Can you point me to some studies or something about dogs understanding line of sight, having poor spacial awareness, etc.? I would be interested to read about it.
>>
>>133591021
Dogs are an objectively poor choice for livestock.
Why do the Chinese raise dogs for food when they could raise cows or sheep or goats instead? They'd provide milk, more meat per body, they'd be less aggressive, and their feed would be cheaper and easier to acquire.
>>
>>133598894
>dogs
>wonderful
This isn't normal. But on sub-60 IQ, it is.
Being american. Not even once.
>>
>>133599765
>>133599844
According to the Wikipedia article, it turns out that Chinese do commonly raise a breed of dog as livestock. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat#Dog_breeds_used_for_meat It's the first one under "Dog breeds used for meat"
That does seem inefficient to me too but I suppose they make enough in trade to justify it.
>>
>>133599465
>They don't understand object permanence, which is why you can pretend to throw a ball, but not actually throw it, and the dog will get all confused.
Object permanence means that an animal is capable of understanding that an object doesn't cease to exist when the animal can no longer see the object.
Dogs do have this, because when you do something like put the dog's toy underneath a bowl or inside a box, the dog is able to know where the toy is despite not currently being able to see it.

The ball-throwing thing is more due to the fact that the dog sees you make a movement which it has associated with you throwing the ball, so it assumes that you've thrown the ball. The confusion comes from it not being able to find the ball, not from believing the ball no longer exists.
>>
>>133591021
FUCK YOU OP

FUCK ANYONE WHO "HAS A STICK UP THEIR ASS" BECAUSE DOGS ARE BEING USED AS FOOD

THE PROBLEM WITH THE DOG & CAT MEAT TRADE IS THAT THE ANIMALS ARE BRUTALISED BEFORE BEING KILLED

i honestly couldnt care less fi you want to eat a dog just dont skin the poor thing alive and then chuck it into a pot of boiling hot water
>>
>>133600266
Fuck you too, guy. Nobody in this whole thread has tried to justify skinning and boiling dogs alive.
>>
>>133599800
Well, you could maybe start with this.
http://www.cbc.ca/natureofthings/episodes/a-dogs-life
The movie's okay. Jordan Peterson often talks about dogs' cognitive abilities as well.
>>
>>133600403
Archive the clickbaiters
https://archive.is/wdSSr
>>
File: 1420771810252.jpg (90KB, 720x700px) Image search: [Google]
1420771810252.jpg
90KB, 720x700px
>>133599961
Hey look! Ahmed joined the party.
>>
>>133600218
They don't really understand it, though. An experiment was done on dogs. It involved apparently putting a toy under two possible boxes. One box collapsed so it was impossible for the toy to fit inside. The other box was just a normal box. Then the dog was allowed to choose which box to look for the toy. Dogs chose with an even 50-50 frequency between the impossible box and the regular one showing that they had no fucking clue and were just guessing. Their brains literally cannot understand the concept.
>>
>>133600432
Hey look! It's the bot!
>>
>>133600403
I read the description but the video itself said it was only available in Canada underneath. Do you have any other links?
>>133600705
Yeah, I didn't know that the bot went this far into threads.
>>
>>133600674
That test has nothing to do with object permanence. It shows that dogs don't have the spacial reasoning to understand that interior space is needed for an object to be inside another, but it says nothing about object permanence.

If the dogs in the test did not possess object permanence, they would not have looked under either box, as they would have not believed that the toy continued to exist once they could no longer see it.
In babies that lack object permanence, for example, you can take a favorite toy of theirs and place it under a blanked in their view, and they won't even attempt to lift the blanket to get to the toy. They'll just look confused. This is because they cannot grasp the concept that the toy exists outside of their perception.
>>
>>133600825
It's on Nutflix.
>>
>>133601101
I found a 45 minute video on Youtube called "The Nature Of Things 5of9 A Dogs Life." Does that sound right to you?
>>
>>133591608
>if
>>
>>133601231
Vaguely looks right, but the piracy measures to keep it from jewtube deletion are so obtrusive that I don't know how you could stomach to watch it for long enough to understand any of it. Don't you just have a $7 netflix subscription like a normal person?
>>
>>133601304
Are you implying that it's not possible to need meat and also have dogs around?
>>
>>133601391
As strange as it is, I use a Russian site called Ororo.tv. It's a little cheaper. I'll try to stomach the weird version of it. Maybe I'll turn the volume off and just use subtitles.
>>
>>133596888
Nice digits m8
>>
>>133598210
Severly underated
>>
I'm about to go to bed now and I can't maintain the thread so I'll be deleting it in a few minutes.
>>
Actually, never mind. I'll just leave it up and hopefully the Chinese guy will post his links later so I can check them in the archive.
>>
>>133591021
The practice of eating dogs and cats, wouldn't be half as revolting, if it wouldn't involve them being boiled alive like the chinks do.
>>
File: 1425907681082.jpg (55KB, 494x622px) Image search: [Google]
1425907681082.jpg
55KB, 494x622px
>>133592268
>why should it be different for dogs?
It's about morale.
It's an unspoken rule, that hurting these domestic animals is a cruelty in itself.
Chinks on the other hand can't into empathy for other living creatures, which is the sole reason why they can devour dogs/cats without remorse.
>>
>>133606272
i felt sad after watching 3 seconds and didnt wanna see what happens :^(
>>
File: wakeupdoggo.webm (2MB, 846x476px) Image search: [Google]
wakeupdoggo.webm
2MB, 846x476px
If you felt sad watching this, you're a human being and not a Chinese insect.
>>
>>133597940
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
File: Hangnail.jpg (200KB, 918x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Hangnail.jpg
200KB, 918x1224px
I eat vegan 90% of the time for health and environmental and economic reasons.

That said, I don't give a shit about what animals are killed for food. I guess I prefer that animals are killed with as little suffering as possible, but I know that's not always realistic and the world is a big place full of hungry meat eaters.

Eat a dog or a cat or a horse or a cow, I don't care.

That said, I do own two dogs and a cat as pets, and I love them dearly.
>>
>>133591021
i'm gonna put a stick up your ass if you know what i mean
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.