[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so few artistic people on the right? This to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 40

Why are there so few artistic people on the right? This to me is the most seriously worrying element of the right. All my friends and associates with the exception of one guy are left-wing because I'm an artist. The only working right wing artist I know of is Charles Krafft. There's a handful of actors including James Woods and John Malkovich. The only right wing directors I can think of like Stanley Kubrick and Luis Buñuel are dead. I will say there's a lot of right wing musicians and writers but those seem to be the only creative fields that are the exception. Other areas like Dance and Photography I don't know of even a single prolific right wing person.

Does this worry anyone else? Also don't tell me about schools being indoctrination centres. I would say less than half of people working in creative fields have degrees from liberal institutions. Over half are either self taught or went to rather apolitical technical schools / apprenticeships. There's no excuse for why the ratio is this messed up.
>>
>>133590465
I've thought about this and I think a part of it, however small, is a conservative person's natural tendency towards tradition. So while an anti-establishment liberal artist makes something bold and abstract, the conservative artists spends his or her time learning techniques, studying the masters, etc. So there are conservative artists, they just have different provinces.
The overwhelming prominence of left-wing art spaces and galleries and magazines absolutely has the lion's share of the blame for the lack of exposure though.
>>
>>133590465
stop thinking so black and white
dont you know color comes from everything
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 715x848px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 715x848px
Why is liberal comedy post-funny?
>>
It's funny you say this when right wing art and cartooning practically won the election. Your definition of art is too... I don't know what.
>>
>>133592250

Political cartoonists are on the same level as comedians. There might be artistry in their work but they're never going to seriously move you in the way other art forms can.

They're also STILL massively underrepresented in their field which is my original point. There's only a handful of right wing cartoonists and next to no right wing comedians.
>>
File: 1499994313512.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499994313512.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>133593003
pepes are the only art form now.
>>
>>133590465
I'm an artist
>>
>>133590465
where are all of these leftists artists? you mean the dopey white boys putting themselves into hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt so they can play bohemian for a decade before they have to get a real job?

high art is dominated by the rich and the rich are generally conservative when it comes to them and theirs.
>>
>>133590465

Liberalism usually encourages frivolous careers and Conservatism pretty strongly favors the more productive or lucrative ones.
>>
>>133593225

this

and this >>133593255

I'd also argue that overall business world will have opposite ratio.
>>
Hitler was literally a great artist. I don't get why the fuck they rejected him.
>>
>>133593081
/thread
>>
>>133593225
It's only dominated in a financial sense and that's it. The vast majority of practicing artists are left/liberal.
I know, I spent far too long around them before I realized even if you have talent, you have better odds winning the lotto than taking off.
They are a lot like NEETS, with the illusion of education and employment.

I still love art, practice here and there, but it's fucked.
The camera started the decline. Digital photography was the coffin, camera phones were the crematorium.
>>
>>133590465

Because we all know the meme phenomenon is not an art expression, and one not to sprang an entire culture around it and influence politics and the daily lives of people around the planet.

Right wing people are busy with their lives, and the art they produce swings towards the beautiful and hence it tends to not be subversive, the left swings towards the ugly and grotesque in a desperate call for attention as their work is usually quite disgusting.
>>
Do you mean why there are none at your level? Why there are none in sensationalist media? There are many different types of art scenes out there. The stuff you will sometimes read about in newspapers and hear about in social media etc, are within the contemporary art scene.

Very rarely do regular people here about the auction art scene. Do you know who the best selling sunday painter is? You probably wouldn't because its a art scene very few care about.

The Chinese have a state sponsored art scene, and despite many falling under contemporary art there are perhaps few that reach the height of a household name here in the west.

There are still traditional schools in Italy where you spend five years getting a masters degree by practicing painting a hand. Followers of neoclassicism and academism are still out there in their own art scene, but you will rarely hear about it through regular channels.

The stuff you usually hear about is the pop and shock stuff that sells a paper or gives a click.
>>
>>133590465
Unless you're so powerful/rich you don't care....then you don't show your power level in order to get/sell you work.
>>
>>133593225

> you mean the dopey white boys putting themselves into hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt so they can play bohemian for a decade before they have to get a real job?

Uh no, I'm referring to the entirety of the western art world, which is worth trillions. Name some famous conservative artists or people who work in creative fields for me. I'm all ears.

>high art is dominated by the rich and the rich are generally conservative when it comes to them and theirs.

The purchasers of art are rarely artists themselves. I don't care about their political views, it's irrelevant to the thread which is "where are the right wing artists?".

>>133593255

Art is probably one of the most lucrative fields out there especially once you learn the inner workings of how it's taxed (or more aptly, not taxed). There's a reason every high net worth individual has a portion of their portfolio dedicated to art holdings. There's also a huge amount of very practical and normal jobs within not just art but creative fields in general. Still doesn't answer why there's so few right wing people in these positions.
>>
>>133593255
The problem with this is that art is very productive. It provides a cohesion of ideas and means for expression in ways that are more powerful than many give credit. It's more a matter of what those who have been financially successful are looking to patronize (no negative connotations meant, it wasn't always meaning in a condescending manner) and the fact that the government control of public works has been at the hands of leftists for quite some time.
>>
File: IMG_1450.png (937KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1450.png
937KB, 640x640px
>>133593081
It's up to us pol

https://youtu.be/KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>133590465
Don't forget Tim Allen. He loves right wing conservatism and Jesus and hates the EU.
But anyways nobody cares that the media is all leftist really. It's run by kikes, what you gonna do about it?
>>
Most young conservatives who would be inclined toward art end up choosing something else because of this one-sidedness. Most aren't willing to commit to an unsure field if they are likely to be ostracized in it as well. It works both ways though and in lots of other group divisions
>>
>>133593717

Memes are po-po-mo pop art, they're funny and all but don't really stack up compared to the lefts contributions to the arts.

The second part of your post is absurd. The left doesn't just have a monopoly on the "ugly and grotesque" but all art and creative works period. It's not like the left makes art A and the right makes art B. It's the left makes everything related to the arts and the right makes less than a fraction of a percent.
>>
>>133590465
" Im a leftist and surround myself with other leftest and I don't know anyone that's right wing in these fields so that means there arnt any" there might be a reason you don't know any shill
>>
Because you won't spend most your life living in a single bedroom shithole apartment hoping for a break in the finance industry
>>
File: 1499999502465.png (290KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1499999502465.png
290KB, 497x732px
>>133590465
Yes it is annoying as fuck

I am a classical composer with multiple albums out. People automatically assume I am some artsy progressive leftist, and they nearly have a fucking stroke when I tell them I am a huge Trump supporter. They think Trump supporters are supposed to be blue-collar types, and the "classical muisician" image should only be preserved for leftist faggots.

Right wingers need to make more music/art so we don't end up with pic related
>>
>>133593943
Ok for one, I'm not in traditional art so feel free to correct me but isn't the "trillions" in the western art world is mostly driven by the high valuation of older works not newer ones?

Second
>Still doesn't answer why there's so few right wing people in these positions.

You're thinking about it wrong man
>Also don't tell me about schools being indoctrination centres. I would say less than half of people working in creative fields have degrees from liberal institutions. Over half are either self taught or went to rather apolitical technical schools / apprenticeships.

The art world has been drifting liberal for many many years man, and even a guy who was self-taught will have INSPIRATIONS and FRIENDS and guess what our society has seen fit that the socially promoted versions of those things are? Liberal.

You're not getting that the indoctrination is SO DEEP, it transcends school and direct brainwashing and has become a societal force

Think about it this way, your schools didnt say that you cant call people niggers (in liberal areas at least kek), the government never told you DIRECTLY...but yet society goes waaaaay out of its way to IMPLY it, EVERYWHERE.

>>133593830
This guy gets it

>t. I'm a redpilled as fuck musician/producer in LA who is very close to big deals and money that you could kiss GOODBYE to if you reveal power level too early/too much/too public...make millions appeasing them and then strike when you're a made man...its exactly what Trump did btw...remember he was a democrat during Bush and they LOVED him on the apprentice for it...
>>
>>133593754

Are you referring to the gallery in London? Because I'd be willing to bet my left toe almost everyone who works and shows in that space is left wing.

I'm not particularly interested in the political views of Chinese artists because that falls outside the west. I'm not sure if the same problem exists in places like China or Africa. If the political ratio's there are less skewered within creative fields that's nice.

I'm aware that there are many traditional schools in Italy but I'm highly skeptical that the students themselves are more right wing. Once again I would be comfortable wagering appendages that the majority of students in Italian traditionalists art schools are still overwhelmingly left wing.

My question is why is this.
>>
>>133594944
This my brother, I make very melodic driven electronic/pop shit so I know that "hey arent only rednecks and kid rock supposed to love Trump" feel
>>
>>133590465
Art in the Modern Age only receives funding from (((those))) who are on the """left wing"""
>>
right wingers are angry, cynical ignorant people

the complete opposite is done in the creative process unless you're trying to actually represent that in your artwork.

why do people have to try and make everything about politics? art can be opinionated but not this kind.

t. artist
>>
>>133595212
>my question is why this is
Why are most NFL/MLB/NHL players very conservative? Because thats something that conservatives get ENCOURAGED to do (same thing with business), there is conversely a strong societal coercion amongsts leftists to tell people they should be artists not businessmen...see how that might shape things
>>
>>133595536
>cynical ignorant people

Right wingers are practical people. There is nothing practical about pouring time and money into art/music.

I know because I am a musician and even when you get a bit of success, it feels like nothing after a week. Like it never happened, and then you're trying to get that next piece of success.

Right-wingers go to trade school to learn automotive skills or they get business degrees. Shit that is practical and is guaranteed to get results.
>>
>>133595536
>liberals arent angry, cynical and ignorant
kek, see the song from the band referenced in >>133594944 pic

Liberals are absolutely cynical, angry and ignorant, but on completely different issues
>>
>>133594678

I'm extremely right wing. I thought that was apparent from my severe interest in this subject. If I was left wing why would I care about the under representation of right wing people in the arts?

>>133594944

Yeah I know that feel. Check out Charles Krafft, he's a legit holocaust denier who's shown in galleries around the world. I've spoken with him about this before and he's just as bewildered about why this is the case.

>>133595115

> isn't the "trillions" in the western art world is mostly driven by the high valuation of older works not newer ones?

Nope, go look up someone like Jeff Koons or Damien Hirst. Also for every Basquiat that sells for a $100 million there's thousands of pieces from working artists being sold for $100,000.

>You're not getting that the indoctrination is SO DEEP

I still feel that's a cop out answer for something that likely runs much deeper and is significantly more complex. Let's put it this way, the sort of indoctrination you're referring to doesn't just exists in liberal institutions but across all strata of society. Yet you don't have the same extreme under representation in other fields.

It's not just bad in the arts, it's mind boggling levels of under representation. You could go to a gallery opening in New York and there might be 1 right wing person for every 1000 left wing people. You're going to tell me that's purely due to indoctrination? This type of extremity doesn't exist in any other field.
>>
>>133595536
No, we're only angry and cynical when observing and especially when talking to leftist assholes who think we're all ignorant on top of being cynical and angry towards them for no good reason.
t. artist who stopped actively trying to make a living off of art because of people like you who keep that shitty attitude thriving
>>
>>133595585

It's not nearly at the same level. Many people in professional sports are left wing. With professional sports the ratio is likely very close to 50/50 which is what it should be. Now if professional athletes were 1000:1 right wing to left wing I would agree with you, but that's simply not the case.

Regarding what you're talking about in reference to nurture certainly contributes to the the problem but can it really be the explanation for what is going on? Also it should be noted a very significant number of left wing artists come from conservative backgrounds. So I would say the idea that "conservatives convince their children to go into conservative fields" is patently false.
>>
>>133596270
>Yet you don't have the same extreme under representation in other fields.

>It's not just bad in the arts, it's mind boggling levels of under representation. You could go to a gallery opening in New York and there might be 1 right wing person for every 1000 left wing people. You're going to tell me that's purely due to indoctrination? This type of extremity doesn't exist in any other field.

Yes it does though, go to a fucking petroleum industry meeting, go talk to literally almost every single white pro athlete...you will experience the exact same thing in reverse, this is alot of what the point >>133595864 is making
>>
>>133590465
>HURR IM NOT MAKING ART UNLESS U PAY ME
>THERE'S NO DEMAND
right-wing people are the worst art creators, if they can even be considered that
>>
File: itsthejews.png (527KB, 732x426px) Image search: [Google]
itsthejews.png
527KB, 732x426px
>>133590465
How do you figure post-modern cancer-artists make a living in the first place? Who pays them? Follow the money.
>>
>>133597109

>go to a fucking petroleum industry meeting

I'm from Alberta and I can tell you the ratio you are imagining in your head is not what you think it is. There is certainly a hard bend toward the right but only in regards to political positions related to maintaining industry growth. Once again I feel you would find a rather even split of left and right wing thought.

>go talk to literally almost every single white pro athlete

Again, not the case. For every right wing bubba in the NFL there's a left wing European soccer player. Professional sports in general has a healthy mix of right wing and left wing thought.

The arts are completely different, it's on an entirely different level. We're talking entire organizations and communities of several thousand people with less than a dozen right wing thinkers spread amongst them. No other field comes close. Even the industries people have mentioned in this thread like finance have a healthy amount of left wing thinkers. There is no foil to the arts where almost everyone is conservative. Which is the entire point of this thread.

Why is that?
>>
File: IMG_2571.jpg (220KB, 633x989px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2571.jpg
220KB, 633x989px
>>133590465
>>133593003
>>133593943
>>133594634
>>
File: IMG_2374.jpg (104KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2374.jpg
104KB, 517x650px
>>133597761
>>
Liberals are high in trait openness, conservatives aren't. You are biologically more likely to be liberal if you are creative.
>>
File: IMG_2858.jpg (214KB, 900x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2858.jpg
214KB, 900x676px
>>
>>133596270
Also
>Koons
That is literally just kikes passing laundered money around and celebrating degeneracy, they make people like that popular via media exposure not natural means, from his own wikipedia

>Critics are sharply divided in their views of Koons. Some view his work as pioneering and of major art-historical importance. Others dismiss his work askitsch, crass, and based on cynical self-merchandising.

>self-merchandising
This why he hangs with Lady Gaga (or rather her with him, to be fair), self-merchandising, kiddie loving kikes hang out together and promote each other

>>133597037
Bro, the only left wingers in American sports are literally ALL niggers and spics...the VAST majority of WHITE sports stars are conservative...obviously if you factor in minorities it's closer but why would we expect anything less from them

>"conservatives convince their children to go into conservative fields"

Some people rebel against their parents hard...if your parents said your art career was a joke and to get a job (and they're comservative) you don't think a rebellious type will just be enamored with the relative contrarianism liberalism offers (or rather it did, when people were still more conservative)

>Yeah I know that feel. Check out Charles Krafft, he's a legit holocaust denier who's shown in galleries around the world. I've spoken with him about this before and he's just as bewildered about why this is the case.

I'm surprised the galleries will allow him to present still honestly, as a musician if you did that...enjoy getting dropped by your label and barred from most major clubs/festivals

Anyway, just wanna add, I hope this doesnt come off like an argument or anything cause I love what you're getting at man, we do need to create the rebirth in rightwing artists, even if your art isnt really that political most of the time (or ever even)
>>
File: IMG_2564.png (90KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2564.png
90KB, 225x225px
>>
File: IMG_2566.png (398KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2566.png
398KB, 461x600px
>>
>>133590465
Conservative values
Stability
Family
morals

Art
No stability
No family
No morals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gYBXRwsDjY
>>
>>133590465
Right wingers have real jobs
>>
>>133597343

You can be right wing and be a financially successful artist. I've mentioned him already but go look up Charles Krafft. He's a holocaust denier who's made Hitler tea pots which he has sold to Jewish art buyers.

It's not a case of the Jews refusing to buy any right wing artists work. It's a case of there's no right wing artists for the Jews to buy from in the first place.

Why is that?
>>
>>133590465
I love THE WORLD, I am nationalist uncompromisingly.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NknjE2SBPxw
>>
File: 8Rj6Ma9.gif (281KB, 1190x877px) Image search: [Google]
8Rj6Ma9.gif
281KB, 1190x877px
>>133590465
>leftist "art"

When will this meme die?
>>
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-12-13-59-25.png (391KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-12-13-59-25.png
391KB, 1080x1920px
>>133597761
>european soccer
I was only referring to Americans, obviously euros are halfway to having lost their minds because of WW2 related indoctrination in primary school
>AHHHHH NATIONALISM BAD EUROKIDS! LOOK AT WHAT IT DID BACK IN THE DAY! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

>alberta oil industry
Yeah but thats Canada dude, you guys are literally letting people teach 12 year olds about strapons and anal sex IN SCHOOL, in America...in fucking Texas or Dakotas or Louisana, any of the oil zones? Good luck finding someone on an oil field out there that is a flaming liberal kek...sorry to hear Canada is that bad even in those types of places

>>133597967
This is a HUGE factor as well we arent discussing

>pic related is me
>>
File: 1483678451415.jpg (244KB, 1132x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483678451415.jpg
244KB, 1132x1000px
There's right wing artists. Thing is, you don't see right wing art in museums or government subsidized art institutions. You see them online. Pic related
>>
>>133590465
while artists are creating the ultimate lesbian fluid dance fuckfest, painting in self mutilating artistic performances
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_lV5NMgGAs
A conservative is raising a family
>>
>>133590465
Living in the real world makes artistic creativity difficult
>>
Jordan Peterson explained this already.
>>
>>133590465
I think with the rise of atheism and increasing secularization and materialism of the left (both philosophically and in economic terms), we will see more and more right wing artists. Essentially, the denial of the human spirit (spirit being the operative word), the denial of mysticism and traditionalism at the altar of neo-liberalism, is antithetical to the creation of great art.

But expect this nascent wave of right wing artists to have a hard (perhaps near impossible) time breaking into the art world, considering it is controlled by moneyed elites fully invested, intellectually and as a class, in the progressive groupthink.

I'm an artist and I was a standard progressive SJW until just a few years ago. I'm not as right wing as some of /pol/, but I have great respect for people like Ross Douthat, whereas just a few years ago I would have blown off his arguments completely. I don't really share my politics though, because I'm way farther right than nearly all my friends (definitely my artsy ones).
>>
>>133598368
I just realized my fucking results are basically the prototype for a right winger in the arts kek

>Absolutely open and extroverted
>almost 0% feelies/lets all get along-ism
>healthy degree of neurotic/'tism, keeps you skeptic
>>
Art and conservativism require vastly different mindsets. Art is spontaneous and works with emotions as opposed to rationality and work-hard ethos. That's nothing like conservatives think. It's the same reason why most businessmen and lawyers are conservative - because liberals are rarely cut out for those industries. Other posters in this thread already wrote this and you always reject it, so I'm not sure what you want to hear. It's pretty obvious.
>>
>>133598008

I'm not interested in discussing the content of an artists work in this thread. That's another thread for another day. The point was that poster was under the impression that only works of the great masters sell for high prices. All I was saying is that is very much not the case.

>American sports

I'm discussing the west in general. Professional sports as a whole across the occident are quite well balanced politically.

>enjoy getting dropped by your label and barred from most major clubs/festivals

This is changing now:

http://www.invisibleoranges.com/blastfest-2017-cancelled/

Summary:

>One of the biggest metal festivals in Norway books one of the biggest right wing metal bands
>One of the headliners drops out of the tour in protest
>Festival continues to hold up
>Antifa call up companies working with the festival (lighting, catering, custodial work etc.)
>Informs them of the festival booking an extreme right wing band
>Pressure mounts, festival drops the right wing band

This should be the end of the story but instead:

>Massive amounts of people refund their tickets in protest
>The festival not only has to fold but the entire company goes bankrupt
>Right wing band gets scooped up by another huge festival instead

Tides are turning for sure.
>>
(((modern/contemporary art))) is just a money laundering scheme anyway. Art died roughly a century ago. How do you not know this, OP? Are you jewish? >>133590465
>>
File: Dr.Strange.jpg (170KB, 535x350px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Strange.jpg
170KB, 535x350px
>>133590465
What? SO many influential comic book artists are SUPER right-wing. Steve Ditko (creator of Spiderman) Frank Miller (Dark Knight Returns) Jack Kirby (ww2 vet, created every superhero you know by name)

I'll be here all day. Superhero comics are dominated by right-wingers (not Nazis or Fascists but ultra conservative types). Jews run the business (((Stan Lee))) and they've been pushing SJW bullshit nowadays but I'd say over 90% of comicbook artists/writers are right wing.
>>
File: IMG_2876.jpg (30KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2876.jpg
30KB, 225x224px
>>
File: IMG_2874.jpg (88KB, 750x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2874.jpg
88KB, 750x1024px
>>
>>133590465
It's because common artists live off of welfare, that's the simple answer
>>
File: IMG_2873.jpg (140KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2873.jpg
140KB, 533x800px
>>
>>133598698
Right, because conservatism has traditionally been about maintaining status quo (hence liberal kids rebelled @ parents who admonished them)...

But what happens when the things we've been trying to protect are no longer the status quo? (Which is now)

What happens when kids start growing up being admonished by liberals?

We arent really conservatives for much longer because we arent trying to "conserve" something thats still the status quo...we're literally trying to radically change the system at this point...we're basically not "conservatives"...we're "right wing extremists" and that is going to start provoking heavy emotions and feelings here soon
>>
File: IMG_2875.jpg (168KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2875.jpg
168KB, 600x400px
>>
File: Sort.png (162KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
Sort.png
162KB, 271x274px
>>133597967
>>
I don't know how I feel about this or how it wil be received but memes are LITERALLY art. Prove me wrong.

Pro trip: you already know why do we even say pro tip anymore..
>>
File: IMG_2760.jpg (469KB, 866x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2760.jpg
469KB, 866x1300px
>>
>>133599123
REEE. You're now using (((their))) arguments against US*, you base clown. Lol.
>>
>>133590465
Because people on the right work real jobs, while leftists work in touchy-feeling things like arts, teaching, the humanities, whatever else bullshit they squander our money on.
>>
File: sistine.jpg (51KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
sistine.jpg
51KB, 460x287px
>>133598698
>Art is spontaneous
u wot m8
>>
Michel Houellebeck
Louis Ferdinand Celine
Ezra Pound
Just out of the top of my head
If you're on /pol/ and you never read Celine I just have a massive WTF for you.
>That which is called Communism in well-advanced circles is a great reassurance-cache, the most highly perfected system of parasitism of any age . . . admirably guaranteed by the absolute serfdom of the global proletariat . . . the Universalism of the Slaves . . . under the Bolshevik system, a super-fascist farce, an internationalist superstructure, the greatest armored strong-box that has ever been conceived, compartmentalized, riveted, and soldered together using our guts, for the greater glory of Israel, the ultimate defense of the elernal pillaging Kike, and the tyrannical apotheosis of delirious Semites! . . . Salute! . . . For that truly! . . . not for Moloch! I just don’t feel like it! . . . to enable still other mad half-niggers a thousand times as bad, as incompetent, as chattering, a thousand times as criminal as those which are going to lose! So many super-Béhanzins . . . No way! . . . Why do it? . . . But if it were a question of true communism, of the sharing of all of the world’s goods and sufferings on the basis of the strictest egalitarianism, then I would be for it more than anyone . . . I no longer need to be agitated, to be catechized . . . to be bothered. I am ready, so be on your guard . . . I am the most sharing person that you’ll ever know . . . and I’d let you share my bills, so that it wouldn’t cost so much for me to live . . . Communism such as you’d want, but without the Jews, never with the Jews.
>>
>>133598153
>>133598171
>>133598247
>>133598475

The real meme that needs to die is that art or creative pursuits are "not real jobs" or "not financially viable" or only about being as morally degenerate as possible. I know a fucking huge amount of totally normal people who are making significantly more than doctors or lawyers through their art (or more aptly through licensing their art and endeavours to commercial entities).

Yes, there is shitty degenerate shock art but it's almost exclusively the work of students and amateurs. Also lets please try to avoid the discussion of the merits of art itself. That's not what the thread is about. We're not discussing "is making art valuable" but "why are there so few right wing thinkers making art".

>>133598620

What did he have to say about this?

>>133598651

>But expect this nascent wave of right wing artists to have a hard (perhaps near impossible) time breaking into the art world, considering it is controlled by moneyed elites fully invested, intellectually and as a class, in the progressive groupthink.

This is doubtful. The people you are describing who buy and sell art purely for financial gain do not give a rat's ass about the political beliefs or values of the artists who's work they are purchasing. Again, it is not a matter of right wing art not being bought it is a matter of there being none of it to buy in the first place.

Why is this?
>>
>>133590465
They get rejected from art schools.
>>
File: IMG_2877.jpg (121KB, 632x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2877.jpg
121KB, 632x1024px
>>
>>133590465
((((Modern art)))) is your answer. Any kind of art requiring perfection, practice and effort likely attracts more rightists.
>>
File: IMG_2878.png (93KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2878.png
93KB, 500x486px
>>
Because when the culture has shifted to a point where it's everyone just believes the narrative that art has to be about fighting against something rather than glorifying and celebrating, you get people who are on the r selected side of the population involved.
>>
>>133599420
Dostoevsky/Chekhov/Lermentov/Tolstoy too. Russians fucked pussy, killed niggers, fought the turk on horseback together with cossacks, hated jews and drowned it all in vodka, before the kikes caught up to them. Never forget it.
>>
>>133599446
>This is doubtful. The people you are describing who buy and sell art purely for financial gain do not give a rat's ass about the political beliefs or values of the artists who's work they are purchasing. Again, it is not a matter of right wing art not being bought it is a matter of there being none of it to buy in the first place.

Maybe this is true for the highest levels in New York or major art traders, but you really think the vast majority of people who patronize art galleries in most cities are not members of the liberal elite?
>>
File: Rothko.jpg (18KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rothko.jpg
18KB, 343x400px
>>133598913
>money laundering scheme anyway.
Often repeated tinfoil conspiracy meme on pol, yet is complete & utter tripe, when a Rothko changes hands, the money is for the Rothko, not for crate loads of cocaine.
>>
the left understand and appreciate art more than the right
>>
>>133599083
I see your point, but I don't expect young people and artists to suddenly rebel against liberalism just because it's the new status quo. Because "conservative" and "liberal" are very imprecise terms. Young people and artists will always be liberal because it FEELS better. They love their naive dreams of the whole world holding hands and singing "kumba ya" around a fireplace. They are not willing to give it up so they convince themselves that somehow there is this oppression and patriarchy that keeps other people down and they are fighting it. They will always think they are the rebels.

>>133599408
I don't know how that picture proves me wrong, but just so you know - Michelangelo was gay and pretty liberal even by today's standards.
>>
>>133598856
I was the same poster I believe, and totally agree this isnt a thread about Koons, just wanted to sound off on that pizzagate-tier motherfucker

>
>This is changing now:

>http://www.invisibleoranges.com/blastfest-2017-cancelled/

Dude leafbro, you're giving me incredible hope that one day I can go full power level and actually not expect to be left high and dry with whatever ive made at that point (which is hopefully a lot, but nobody wants to be denied their chance to do what they love)

Pretty confident with my career trajectory if I go went full 1488 one day it would end up blowing minds (but I'm terrified it would end my career)

The one problem I see is that, that festival was a metal gig, and eurometal probably has a ton of right wingers to begin with...

My gigs are gonna be more like EDC/Tomorrowland/Coachella/Vegas...still not positive that holocaust denial wouldn't get you fucked out of those faster than speedy gonzalez

>>133595536
>>133597891
>>133597948
>>133597975
>>133598117
>>133599057
>>133599000
>same flag, same fag

Somebody really doesnt like a discussion that might foment right wing artists dont they? Must be a little too....subversive :^)
>>
>>133599446
>I know a fucking huge amount of totally normal people who are making significantly more than doctors or lawyers through their art
This is how I know this is a bait thread. Any serious book about contemporary art says that vast majority of artists don't make enough money to support themselves and only a couple of the makes it to the top where they make shitloads of money.
>>
>>133599630
>tinfoil
Tips menora*
>>
Because it is bad for your business, that's all.

I would bet my ass and everything I own that Anselm Kiefer is right winged as fuck.
>>
>>133598698

I reject it because it's not true. First of all the idea that art is easy or doesn't require hard work is absurd. Let's remove physicality from the discussion for a moment. Would you consider the work of a physicist to be hard work? Because if so, art making at the level of a serious professional is no different. It's an act of extreme mental duress for extended periods of time. Both artists and physicists bang their proverbial heads against the wall until they reach a break through, but such break throughs are only possible through continued, uninterrupted hard work.

Despite what popular culture may say, you cannot succeed as a professional artist without hard work and tireless dedication to your craft.

>It's the same reason why most businessmen and lawyers are conservative

This is patently false. Once again, the examples being posted in this thread are nowhere near the levels of disparity found within creative fields. There is a fucking ass ton of left wing businessmen and lawyers. There are almost no right wing artists or creatives.

The comparison is not even close. So again, why is this?
>>
>>133590465
Most right-wing people that have been that way for a long time simply aren't after attention they can convert to "audience pussy" in this lifetime if means glorifying weakness and impulsiveness.
>>
File: Michelangelo.jpg (178KB, 851x673px) Image search: [Google]
Michelangelo.jpg
178KB, 851x673px
>>133599682
>I don't know how that picture proves me wrong
It proves you utterly wrong in every conceivable way, because there is nothing 'spontaneous' about it's creation, it's planning & execution was the exact opposite of spontaneous.
>>
Because art is a mating dance of the male race for pussy, and because women have mothering instincts and are absolute backstabbers regarding anyone they perceive as weak and beta, art fills the role of backing up the philopsophy that underlies their natural BBC cumpie needs--

due of course to the superiority of big black cocks, and white women's need to have it shooting thick white loads that whiteboi cucks can only dream of shooting, and which guarantee pregnancy on first shots of lucious loads out of their magnificent pulsating black cocks, anon.
>>
>>133599935
>There is a fucking ass ton of left wing businessmen and lawyers.
No there isn't. I work in the field. Just because media cherrypicks the ones who have to pretend being liberal because their target market is liberal it doesn't mean there is a "fucking ass ton" of those who are truly liberal.

Everything else you wrote is just bait. Plain and simply.

>"why is this thing so?"
>people explain it to you
>"no, but why is it so?"
>people keep explaining
>"i mean really, why is it so?"

>>133600131
>because there is nothing 'spontaneous' about it's creation
What makes you think so? Just because it's not made of abstract shapes like modern art, it has to be all super carefully planned and deliberate?
>>
>>133598981

This is pretty interesting. I'll fully admit I'm not well versed in comics. I wonder why this is such an exception.

>>133599123

I mentioned this earlier in the thread. Memes are pop art. Yes they are amusing, No, their existence does not make up for the fact that for every 1 right wing thinker in the arts there is 1000 left wing thinkers.

>>133599403

Art and creative fields generate trillions of dollars in revenue. Pull your head out of your ass. An artist had to come up with everything from the latest McDonalds packaging to the app icons on your cell phone. Art is everywhere and it's not exclusively stuff like interpretive dance.
>>
>>133599682
>Young people and artists will always be liberal because it FEELS better.

I don't mean for this to come off the wrong way but do you know what its like to grow up in California today? Do you know what its like to have half of the whites around you so unbelievably cucked that they unironically apologize for being white, profusely...every SINGLE DAY

Nothing about being completely unallowed to have pride in yourself "FEELS BETTER", unless you are a literal self-hating cuck (which most of them are)

There's a reason people say the most neo-nazi people they ever met in America lived in California

So yeah, the ones that want "kumba ya" still will but those of us who were subjected to crazy adult nigger racial violence riding on the city bus to school at 12, and were proceeded to be called racist their entire lives...we've had enough
>>
>>133590465
A lot of people in the Right wish to work real jobs that actually provide something of value.
Art should be a hobby. Most modern art is either paid marketing (graphic design) or subversion (govt. funded liberal agenda).
(Ben 'Final Solution' Garrison is the exception to this.)
>>
>>133599822
Bro, I saw a doctor I know (plastic surgeon, fixed a defect as a kid) and told him what I did for a living

He told me a colleagues son is in an mashup-only DJ duo (literally no originals, total shit tier nothing but mashups)

He then told me the kid makes a higher six figure salary than his father, even after he splits it with the other guy

A guy...who makes fucking SHITTY MASHUPS, already makes more than his father A FUCKING PRACTICE-OWNING DOCTOR
>>
>>133599603

I never said they weren't. I said they straight up don't care about the personal views of the artist when it comes to making money. There are Jewish art dealers that work exclusively with third reich art. Think about that for a moment.

>>133599819

Cheers bro

>>133599822

This isn't a thread about the top artists of the art world. This isn't even just a thread about art. This is a thread about the entirety of all creative fields across human society. Film, theatre, sculpture, fashion, photography, painting, music, literature, design etc. Creative fields in general are absolutely dominated by left wing thinkers and other areas of society like business, science, math, healthcare etc. do not have the same extreme inequality (dominated almost entirely by right wing thinkers with left wing thinkers being few and far between). Everywhere else is actually pretty balanced. You have some left wing people, you have some right wing people.

My question is why is the inequality so extreme with the arts. I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand the question I'm asking.
>>
>>133590465
I am an art teacher. You're a fucking idiot. Contemporary "art" is vaguely art. Photography and film are debased forms of artistry. Watch Roger Scruton's documentary entitled "Why beauty matters". True art and technocratic society are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>133600426
99% of artists are taxpayer funded idiots.

>they generate trillions of dollars of revenue

Oh give me those fucking figures please.
>>
>>133600615
>art should be a hobby
>MUCH of the GREATEST art in the Renaissance and even after was commissioned (either by the church or wealthy families)
???
>>
>>133601102
>I'm an art teacher

duuuude, bruh duude that's like um so fucking like cool brah.
>>
>>133601137
I retract what I said. If you can make a living off your artwork as an actual commodity, that's fine.
Where the issue comes in is where many artists subsist on welfare or other Govt funding.
Many people on the Right prefer to place themselves in more constructive positions. Graphic Design is usually an occupation of the devil (though not always). It's a subarm of marketing.
>>
>>133590465
Such bullshit. If you were to go back in time and transport all the great artists to this time they would mostly be considered 'far right' by today's standards. Wagner would be considered a Neo Nazi. What exactly have all these modern left wing artists actually contributed to culture. There is only money behind them because certain interests want to destroy beauty in art. All modern art is a farce and history will show this. None of their work will last. Do you really think future civislations will admire the work of Jackson Pollock or Kandinski? Let alone all the abominations of the latter half of 20th century to the present in all it's hideous forms including music and architecture.
>>
>>133600368

I'm sorry but there is no way you can convince me that the same disparity that exists within the arts regarding right wing thinkers to left wing thinkers also exists in law and business.

That's a bald face lie and I think you know it but refuse to admit it for some strange reason. There are hundreds of famous left wing businessmen known for their philanthropy and the same applies to people working in law as well.

If those fields were completely and totally dominated by right wing thinkers with left wing thinkers being 1 in a 1000 I would agree with you but that is straight up not the case and I'm not even sure how this is up for debate. I'm not replying to you anymore after this post, you might just be retarded.
>>
>>133601225
It's the best fucking job in the world. I wax poetic about tradition while I splat paint like Pollock. Modernism is such a fucking joke it permits itself to be mocked while you get paid for it.
>>
>>133600455
I'd like to believe you're right, but I'm very skeptical about the whole "pendulum swinging" and the "redpilled generation Z" thing. The propaganda is just too damn strong. The liberal narrative is pushed by pretty much everyone who has some influence on kids - teachers, celebs, media, policy makers, even their fucking parents. Yes, people will feel miserable (just as they do now), but they won't figure it out. They'll blame patriarchy or some other made up liberal boogie man. And we don't have enough time to wait for people to realize that it's all fucking wrong. In two generations, our race will be fucked beyond repair. Our population will be decimated and mostly too old to reproduce. The latter is perhaps more important than the former. We are already pretty damn old compared to, say, arab nations or indians where majority of populations are younger than 15 years! 15 years, can you imagine? They'll fucking devour us, it'll be a shitshow.

>>133601089
>My question is why is the inequality so extreme with the arts. I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand the question I'm asking.
Me and other people already answered the question. It's basically rationality versus feels dichotomy. Just because you don't like the answer, doesn't mean it isn't valid. Your only counter-argument is autistic screeching about how art is a serious fucking career and requires a lot of hard work. Doesn't disprove our point.
>>
>>133601517

We're not discussing the merit of modern art here.

You mentioned many artists of the past would be right wing by todays standards, I agree.

My question is, why is that no longer the case? The arts used to be much more balanced like all other areas of society. Some left wing thought, some right wing thought. Now there is an extreme disparity. Very few people in creative fields are right wing.

Why is this?
>>
>>133601127
>https://www.artprice.com/
Take a look...artists you've never heard of getting €5,000 per painting at auction

And this is nothing to say of the jobs AROUND art, this website charges a €30 a month fee for access, just to look at fucking auction listings/estimates

There are people making millions a year who literally just fly around to galleries and appraise art, never touching a brush

And none of that is even mentioning "commercial" art or graphic design! You think those aspects dont make massive money?

Hell, I can't find someone who will do me a logo for under 5 grand lol...for literally one small logo package that I already have ideas on...imagine what Disney pays these guys to make the logos for Avengers from scratch...
>>
>>133601521
>There are hundreds of famous left wing businessmen known for their philanthropy
Oh...

>There are hundreds of famous opportunist sociopaths who use their power to fuck with the society the way it suits them for their personal gain and cleverly cover it up with an excuse of philantropy
Fixed that for you. Take Soros for instance - do you really think he is a liberal? He is a jewish dude who helped the nazis confiscate jewish possessions and send other jews to concentration camps. He is first and foremost a sociopath opportunist with no conscience. Yet, he is lauded as the biggest living philanthropist.
>>
>>133601839
Because modern art is a farce like I said. The 'artist' in the modern sense is an identity that a lot of Leftists adopt because it's easy. Let's judge these so called 'artists' by what they create, which is basically nothing of any cultural significance. They are basically larping as artists, they actually are not true artists in any sense. Art is basically a representation of culture and ours is just about dead.
>>
>>133602191
Basically this.
>>
>>133601839
Post industrial revolution/modern civilization is restrictive on the true natural creative capacities of man. Marshal McLuhan said that the medium is the message; driving a car to work everyday and using the internet has more of an affect on the human psyche than people want to admit. If you have time read 'Menace of the herd' by Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn for some perspective. The references in the book will provide further reading/resources and the book is available digitally from Mises institute website (hard copies are out of print and cost like $500+).
>>
>>133602191
>modern art
Define your terminology, are you talking about the movement known as 'modern', or are you talking about all art made in modern times ?
>>
It's 3 am. I'm going to go to bed. Good thread everyone. I learned that comic book artists are red pilled.

I'm a little sad that so much of /pol/ who are supposed to be red pilled and self aware think that the arts are a waste of time. What a sordid state of affairs. The arts are one of THE key tools of influence in this culture war we are fighting. I don't even think any of you actively engage with the art that you DO think is with merit (works of the old masters etc.). You just grab jpegs of it off google image search to use in online battles against "degenerate liberals" (who by the way, also appreciate the works of the old masters).

I'm very much convinced that the problem I have brought up of there being very few right wing thinkers in the arts is one of the most serious obstacles we must overcome in the spiritual battle against rampant globalism, surveillance states, and the dawn of a one world government.

Is this world even worth saving if it's without art or beauty?

Cheers to all the fellow arts anons in here, good night!
>>
>>133602191
>>133602379
>Replying to your own posts with 'this'
>>
>>133602564
Both I guess.
>>
>>133602588
Fucking dolt doesn't recognize the ramifications of modernism and a post industrial society disconnected from natural law. True art can never thrive in such an environment.
>>
>>133602629
I was making fun of myself for the over use of the word 'basically', which I used no less than 3 times in my original post. I do strongly concur with what I wrote though.
>>
>>133602768

Very interesting thoughts, I'd really like to discuss this further but I've been posting non stop for legit 3 hours, another time. Sorry!
>>
>>133590465
We usually get into tech
>>
>>133594828
underrated post

>>133595864
nailed it
>>
>>133601729
>>133601729
Ok man, you ready for some hope for the next gen?

>pic related
Notice that Trump wins his best states overwhelmingly (Alabama at 69%, which if you minus the hillaryniggers [which bama has plenty], you are burgeoning on 90%)

Buuuuuuut, notice Hillarys best states? California in particular, she didnt even get to 50%, only 45% of high schoolers...IN THE MOST LIBERAL PLACE IN HUMAN EXISTENCE OR HISTORY

OH BUT WE'RE NOT DONE

http://m.startribune.com/minn-students-pick-trump-in-first-statewide-mock-election/399500761/

>MINNESOTA
Now do you really believe as the boomer cucks keeping places like that blue die, things wont change?

STILL MORE
>https://youtu.be/ggXM1yPMXBo

Notice how many supportive high schoolers/middle schoolers they saw...and thats at WASHINGTON STATE U, HYPER-MEGA LIBERAL REGION

Ok, one last thing

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/general-election-2015-school-visit-backfires-for-labours-tristram-hunt-as-kid-says-hed-vote-ukip-to-10181500.html

When you were 10 did you think about getting rid of all the foreigners?

Now, this kids mom sat him down and "explained the party better" to him, but consider that means in the future...its gonna be 0% rebellious to say "fuck whites, bring foreigners here", which in yesteryear would've been VERY rebel...but now "get rid of all the foreigners" is the rebel that must be "reeducated"...we'll see how long that type of admonishment can last

I can't speak for Europe cause ive never lived there and dont know how people really feel, but it sure seems to me like the kids (the white ones) are a-changing
>>
>>133590465
Art tends to be inherently liberal, particularly performance and visual arts. Always innovating, whether it's good or bad innovation is up for discussion. It's a game of oneupsmanship where whoever makes the most outrageous or strange product wins. Stuff that is specifically commissioned doesn't fall into that category of course. This is less certain but I also believe liberals are often more inward looking than conservatives. Self-absorbed and fascinated with philosophical and spiritual things. Conservatives are less introspective and derive a larger portion of their self-worth from external sources. Social status/station, good produced/services rendered. Conservative rhetoric reflects these things. The makers and the takers. Saying "taxpayers" a lot when saying the government should or shouldn't do something. There's more emphasis on what is perceived as objectively valuable trades. I'd be willing to bet plumbers and electricians are more conservative than actuaries who are probably more conservative than artists generally.
>>
>>133603190

>http://independent co uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/general-election-2015-school-visit-backfires-for-labours-tristram-hunt-as-kid-says-hed-vote-ukip-to-10181500.html
https://archive.is/2LOS0
>>
>>133590465

>Why are there so few artistic people on the right?

Honest answer? And I say this as a liberal. All the gatekeepers of media are lefties and it's only gotten worse with time.

No funding, no marketability, no career, no content.

Luckily now more than ever you can communicate directly with an audience and that gives you a shot at making media for a right wing audience that pays you directly.
>>
File: ThePriestMustDie.jpg (44KB, 817x489px) Image search: [Google]
ThePriestMustDie.jpg
44KB, 817x489px
>made 12 years ago
>>
File: Onward.jpg (54KB, 817x478px) Image search: [Google]
Onward.jpg
54KB, 817x478px
>made 12 years ago as well
>>
>>133603394
I think this guy's on point, particularly with an access for more right leaning art/entertainment thanks to the internet.
>>
>>133590465
1) Most leftist "art" is not art at all but simple garbage, and should thus not be considered.

2) The entire "art" world is now so deeply, toxically leftist that right-wing authors who reject the ultra-post-modernist shit simply get ignored. So you get the impression that there are none.

3) Worry about more important things than how many painters would deus vult.
>>
File: 1499751564645.jpg (109KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1499751564645.jpg
109KB, 600x753px
>>133603233
>>
Because art doesn't pay. So artist's are drawn to the left because it subsidizes inefficiency and laziness and fantasists.
>>
>>133603590
What exactly is right wing art though? Why does it all have to be laced with some kind of political undertones. That is their 'art' which is just social engineering masquerading as art.
>>
>>133590465
Bunuel and Kubrick conservatives?
Explain
>>
>>133604017
Honestly anything that appreciates classical form and is about whites is considered conservative now

>https://hyperallergic.com/383776/why-we-need-to-start-seeing-the-classical-world-in-color/

>>133604157
>"Hitler did almost nothing wrong." -Stanley Kubrick
>look it up
>its real
>>
File: YesMyMaster.jpg (42KB, 679x505px) Image search: [Google]
YesMyMaster.jpg
42KB, 679x505px
>also made 12 year ago as an atheist
>>
>>133590465
>Why are there so few artistic people on the right?
I'm an artist

Besides have you seen lefty art these days, it is litteral shit!
>>
File: froggy.jpg (35KB, 604x476px) Image search: [Google]
froggy.jpg
35KB, 604x476px
>same
>>
>>133590465

Art is garbage. It's a useless waste of time, and artists are useless, unproductive leeches on society.
>>
File: 1410428419094[1].png (343KB, 1190x877px) Image search: [Google]
1410428419094[1].png
343KB, 1190x877px
>>133590465
>All my friends and associates with the exception of one guy are left-wing because I'm an artist.
(((Modern Art)))
>>
>>133590465
BEcuaese liberals only care about feelings and most conservatives are intalactuals so we usually work hard instead of splattering paint and bullshit.
>>
>>133590465
What about Evola and Bowden, hitler was also a painter
>>
>>133605466
>hitler was also a painter
Technically, although it's a stretch to call him an artists. He applied to the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts twice and was rejected both times. He was decent at painting buildings, but not really anything else, and since he didn't understand architecture, they wouldn't let him in.
>>
>>133605226
you're a fucking waste of time
>>
>>133599630
Don't be a retard bong and try to see further than your nose. It is not a conspiracy.

>It is hard to imagine a business more custom-made for money laundering, with million-dollar sales conducted in secrecy and with virtually no oversight. What this means in practical terms is that “you can have a transaction where the seller is listed as ‘private collection’ and the buyer is listed as ‘private collection,’ ” said Sharon Cohen Levin, chief of the asset forfeiture unit of the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan. “In any other business, no one would be able to get away with this.”
>>
I don't know about art but I draw lots of porn
I'd post some but my I'm on my phone
>>
>>133606530
>Sharon Cohen Levin
>literal super jew calling out the scheme of art sales
wew
>>
Why would any right-wing artist want to spend their life entertaining a despicable left-wing audience base with emotional displays?
>>
File: 1497124639802.jpg (586KB, 1920x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1497124639802.jpg
586KB, 1920x1552px
>>133590465
What are you talking about? The right has great artists too.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.