[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race war

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: pepe_.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
Will it ever actually happen? If so, where and when?
>>
>>133588061
Why don't you start yourself
>>
Don't wait, make it happen.
>>
>>133588061
Go to one of those negro ghettos and start yelling "ONE TWO THREE FOUR I DECLARE A RACE WAR!"
>>
>>133588061
It started when race first appeared. The first bacteria.
>>
>>133588061
It already happened and you lost.
>>
It won't happen, the West already has lost the type of men that would fight such a war.

And that's a good thing, fuck the west.
>>
>>133588061
It is already going on, you are late for the party
this is why you are losing
>>
>>133588061
MAYBE in Eastern Europe, the US is destined for Brazilification.
>>
>>133588061
Not the way /pol/ believes, which seems to be like a purge scenario where some big apocalyptic event happens and white people all get angry and start storming inner cities. It would be more like a hyper-nationalist regime deciding to expel people who aren't a part of it's ethno-nationalist definition who would be engaged in a civil war against resistance.
>>
>>133588061
Your country.
>>
Tonight it will start in England

Checkem
>>
>>133588888
>>
File: 1497932502628.gif (272KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1497932502628.gif
272KB, 500x281px
>>133588061
England
>>
>>133588061
Helter Skelter will happen soon, somewhere
>>
It's depressing, that's 30 year old vaporware faggots have more Influence than my bitchself
>>
>>133588061
>>133586023
soon....
>>
>>133588061
The Jews won Race War 2.
>>
>>133588061
I doubt it we had darkies openly killing police in the streets and it didn't start shit. Worst it will get is a huge ass riot.
>>
>>133588820
So basically Balkanization? I guess that sounds less scary than a literal Day of the Rope desu.
>>
>>133589765
Balkanization or something like nationalist coup assuming a nationalist regime couldn't be voted in (in some places like Germany, that's not even possible anymore).

The idea is simple, to get to a ethno-nationalist state, the original idea of a tribal nation of which most /pol/ users feel is necessary for the survival of the European people, could not be done under ordinary means in the modern political landscape.
The money is in globalism, the people in power want their Kalergi plan, the west is deluded with suicidal altruistic ideals. They will fight to prevent it, kicking and screaming. There would be a conflict on the road for each nation and each people wishing to survive. It wouldn't be a race war so much as it would be a war on idealists and supporters of globalization. I don't doubt that among their ranks there would be minority groups fighting for their right to stay but by that point I think most would try to flee.

This is more realistic than what /pol/ describes as an event where "shit happens" and you go outside to see black people looting and killing cops declaring "War on the white man", inviting you to live out some Postal fantasy. The closest you'd get would be if the Islamic migrants in Europe decided to militarize for Islamic conquest, which considering they're mostly men of fighting age is possible.
>>
>>133588061
>Will it ever actually happen? If so, where and when?

Currently, all around you.

Biological warfare means more than genetically engineered plagues, you know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Masque_of_the_Red_Death
>>
>>133588061
Western Military Coup is more likely
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.