[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Double Standards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1499180141238.gif (330KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1499180141238.gif
330KB, 255x255px
>nigger decides to use the industrial dishwasher to wash shopping baskets
>they melt slightly and due to the way they were stacked, most didn't even get cleaned
>"b-buh.. I dindu nuthin n' know shiiiiet any better dawg"
>gets a free pass because of MUH CANADIAN DIVURSITY QUOTAS

>white dude does the same fuck up a few weeks later
>"I-I didn't know the plastic would melt.."
>gets fired on the spot

What's some good examples of some real bullshit?
>>
File: 1499910364548.png (81KB, 481x637px) Image search: [Google]
1499910364548.png
81KB, 481x637px
>Canadian posts on 4chan
>Isn't executed on the spot by diversity moose police force officer Ahmed Chang III
>>
The opposite happens at my work. All the non whites don't drive or show up for shifts so they seem to be getting fired.
>>
>>133587386
I know a Sand Hapa called Mohammed Chang IRL.
>>
He's a nice guy
>>
>>133587264
>white guy repeats same fuckup from before
>boss fires white guy for being a moron who doesn't learn from other people's mistakes

Seems pretty straightforward to me.
>>
>>133590153
In ANY work there are assumed human errors that happen to workers from time to time. Most of them happen even when warned. Specially considering how popular temp jobs have become and how companies have young workers coming in and out of the company.
>>
File: 1485229320902.jpg (26KB, 428x308px) Image search: [Google]
1485229320902.jpg
26KB, 428x308px
>>133589686

Most her hairy beef flaps you saucy lad
>>
>>133587264
OP
>>
>workmate is a Turk
>we are Electricians
>is also a muslim
>Ramadan comes around
>he already goes home at lunch time on Fridays to pray at mosque
>comes into work lethargic as fuck due to not eating anything because Ramadan
>a whole month goes by
>boss is fucking pissed because Turk roach is as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike
>tells him to eat something because he's slow as fuck due to being constantly out of energy
>he replies he cant eat because Islam
>boss walks away
>boss goes and writes up a report that he's shit and is unproductive
>cya m8
>Turk gets sacked
>>
This double standard is out of fear.

Firing a nigger means potential lawsuit and bad press, firing a white guy means you just got another idiot to fill his role because the white guy has no other recourse. If the white guy tried to chimp out like the nigger would, he would just be ignored, and the white guy knows this, even if he would argue against this as some sort of invalid stereotype, even though the truth of the situation is obvious to everybody.
>>
File: 1474331098699.jpg (6KB, 181x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474331098699.jpg
6KB, 181x200px
>>133587264
>I go to England on foreign student exchange program
>people are really welcoming, accommodate me and help me adjust
>go back home with some nice memories

>couple British students come to Poland on foreign exchange
>they get the shit kicked out of them for not speaking Polish
>>
>>133590868

is he as a Muslim allowed to at least drink sugary water?
>>
>>133587264
M$ COO of brazil. Look it up. Absolutely vile stuff.
>>
>>133587264
>Going into club
>Girl infront of me and my mate goes to ID scanner
>Comes up on screen as EXPIRED
>She whispers in his ear
>Gets let in
>Mate gives ID
>It's expired
>You guessed it
>Find another club
>>
>>133591474
Literally all he has to do is eat carb-light/carb-free between sun-down and sun-up (hours where they're allowed to eat).
>>
Peterson being the last sane canadian tells a tale,you know.
>>
File: tumblr_o2nypwRtMP1u08dopo2_1280.png (1MB, 900x1354px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2nypwRtMP1u08dopo2_1280.png
1MB, 900x1354px
>>133591708
Imagine for just a second what a nightclub full of hot, sweaty dancing men with few or no women would be like...
Congrats on your first visit to a gay club m8.

>he's too salty about muh wimmin geddin a free pass to realise that part of the bouncers job is to let the young nubile chicks in.
Except for the scrubbers - they can fuck off to the rsl....

Also
ITT: A leaf discovers that th OSH and HR at his kitchen/laundry are shit.
>>
>>133591708
>Expired iDs
What the djxk?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.