[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okcupid=libtard central

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170714-022329.png (137KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170714-022329.png
137KB, 720x1280px
Anyone ever experience this kind of thing? This degenerate is essentially saying that all conservatives and libertarians are bigots. I hate people like this
>>
>>133587023
When I came out as conservative on the site I got bombarded by feminists asking to fuck, was interesting.
>>
>>133588083
This. I wrote a joke account about being a total asshole. Got the opposite response than women say they want.

Women are idiots.
>>
>>133587023

>online dating
>>
>>133587023
Yeah ok cupid seems to attract the worst ilk. Tattoeed feminists with blue hair and piercings...
Bleh.
I once talked to a girl on there, who had a hamster as profile pic (doesn't even have the courage to show her face, says a lot about how she must look and her personality). Anyway, I messaged her because in her profile she had mentionned feminism two times : once saying she was feminist, and the other saying she spends a lot of time thinking about equal rights

So I asked her, why do you think women don't have equal rights today in a western country?
She replied : do you think it's normal that women earn less?
I debunk the wage gap myth in a few lines.
Her reply : what's your problem???
So I tell her that conversation, her reaction, inability to debate and her lack of picture tells me a lot about her, and I say bye.
She can't refrain herself from sending me several messages about how she feels sorry for me for not being a feminist, that I must not know many woman for not being one, that I am a sad person, and that she could argue but don't feel like it.
Of course I haven't replied to any of that shit.

I had talked to another girl there, the polar opposite. Far right girl, who clearly states she loves Trump and is right wing and is looking for a similar minded man. So I asked her if she knew 4chan and /pol. as an opening and we exchanged like 100 messages. I learned she went to study in Japan in high school, and is a professional English translator, she basically did everything I wanted to do when I was younger so it was easy to talk with her. But then she started to take longer and longer to reply to my messages, one day, then several days. I thought she lost interest and just kept writing from time to time out of politeness, so I didn't answer her last message and that's how we stopped talking at all. A few days later she deleted her profile, created it again, then deleted it again.
I have seen her on tinder as well. Swiped right, but she didn't, lol
>>
>>133588083
can only think that they may have been trying to set you up for some bullshit, fake rape charge, have you meetup with a groid who thinks youre a racist or something gay like that
>>
>>133588083
It only works if you use Chad as the default picture. If you try that with an average dude I guarantee it won't work.
>>
>>133588935
Women that know they're desirable often lose interest, or play that stupid cat and mouse game. Many are on there to stroke their ego as well.
>>
>>133589201
Fuck me, I guess I'm a Chad then. Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
>>133587023
Met a barely legal 420 slut trying to whore herself. She wasn't in any financial trouble, she just wanted more money. Told me theres nothing wrong with sleeping with old nasty men for cash and weed, it's "just sex".

I asked her if she thought it was immoral, she said no. I asked her if she would be okay with her mother, sister, or future daughter with doing any of this shit, ofcourse she said no. But that didn't change her mind at all.

That's the day I truly hated women. Which helped me in getting laid, not like it was really worth it. Why are women such soulless niggers I'll never understand.
>>
>>133589892
Don't get me wrong, women are pretty bad in general, but I think you met someone who was on the extreme end of the spectrum. That is, I really hope this isn't widespread.
>>
>>133587023
>online dating site
>infested with degenerates
I'm absolutely shocked at this revelation, OP. This has fundamentally shifted my entire worldview. How could I have been so blind?
>>
>>133588935
> we exchanged like 100 messages

Speaking from a PUA/Redpill experienced perspective, you fucked up by not escalating to an actual meeting.

No matter how well you hit it off or enjoy conversation you should do this within three messages or walk. In fact the best is if you hit it off then just go right to a number exchange then IRL meeting because she will want to continue there to receive a higher level of validation.

Women aren't on Slutdujour.com to blogpost really (they have FB, Insta for this), though they will take infinite validation from betas as you offered for 100 messages until they get bored of only digital interaction when Chad or Tyrone is already banging her.
>>
>>133589848
Could be roasties trying to infect you with STDs for being conservative
>>
>>133588935
>A few days later she deleted her profile, created it again, then deleted it again.
She found a guy, bro. Then wasn't so sure, then decided to stick it out. It happens.
>>
>>133590581
>fucking hookup site girls without condoms
>ever
If you do this you deserve super gonorrhea
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.