[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hawaii Judge to SCOTUS: Every refugee is a bonafide American

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Derrick_Kahala_Watson.jpg (13KB, 220x294px) Image search: [Google]
Derrick_Kahala_Watson.jpg
13KB, 220x294px
What the fuck gives this dope the right to second guess the Supreme Court? The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals wouldn't even pull this bullshit.

Does the fucking Constitution mean jack shit to Democrats now? Next he's going to fucking rule #NOTMYPRESIDENT
>>
For better or worse this sort of shit becoming more common will end this country.
>>
Kennedy is going to push his shit in.

He already had to lean on this retard to get him to fuck off once, the second time isn't going to be as friendly.

I'm gonna laugh real hard when all 9 members of SCOTUS recommend this guy gets impeached. Wonder how libs will spin THAT one.
>>
>>133586304
Since impeachment of a federal judge is as difficult as impeaching a president, he's likely safe but Kennedy will keep slapping him down with the full court following. When Trump replaces Kennedy with a Scalia clone, Judge Watson will get even more of his rulings bitch slapped by the Supreme Court.
>>
File: Untitled.png (787KB, 1089x872px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
787KB, 1089x872px
Don't let this slide, /pol/. We have to protect our laws, no matter who threatens them. SCOTUS is going to have to hold a special session to remind this bastard of his place.
>>
What are the chances this guy will be the SCOTUS pick of the next democrat president? If he is still around I mean.
>>
File: IMG_20170712_222356.jpg (121KB, 935x623px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170712_222356.jpg
121KB, 935x623px
Hawaii is literally only american in name, the majority minority population of slants and Islanders are notorious for their hatred of whites.
>>
>>133586304
America is a Melting Pot and people like you will rue the day when the people retake control. Just remember that
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
>>133586969
>America is a Melting Pot
>>
>>133586304
>Ninth Circus Court
>>
>>133586304
>Every refugee is a bonafide American

Supreme court overruled him, and only congress decides who are Americans. Refugees are not citizens.
>>
>>133586887
It's not sliding; nobody gives a fuck and thus nobody is posting you paranoid faggot
>>
File: 1496892524540.png (838KB, 1005x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496892524540.png
838KB, 1005x600px
>>133586969
How is Judge Bumfuck issuing a late night ruling trying to limit an executive that a majority of American citizens say they approve of in any way shape or form the people retaking control?

Go back to your foco and get gunned down trying to bring the revolution in some South American shithole where no one wants you, Che.
>>
>>133586887
Some little shit in Hawaii is not allowed to over rule the supreme court.
>>
>>133587195
This happened two hours ago.
>https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3894503/Hawaii-v-Trump-Motify-Injunction-Order.pdf
>http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-ruling-idUSKBN19Z0A5
>>133587325
Tell that to this asshole
>http://www.hid.uscourts.gov/dsp_bio.cfm?jid=10&pid=5&mid=103
>>
>>133586887
Kennedy isn't going to be pleased that he has to put down his pina colada to deal with this shit while on vacation.
>>
>>133587447
It won't last. Kennedy will be pissed a maggot tried to sneak around the Supreme Court's earlier ruling and slap him down. Probably before noon.
>>
>>133586304
Whatever, ICE is a law enforcement unit under DHS, the illegal will be deported anyway, no matter we this cuck judge says. Furthermore, the Supreme Court has already approved the ban.
>>
>>133586304
>Does the fucking Constitution mean jack shit to Democrats now?

They've always looked at the Constitution as an obstacle to overcome. Look at their fucking platform since forever.
>>
>>133586777
Congress is controlled by Republicans now.

Impeaching one judge will be enough to scare the other liberal judges who want to pretend the Supreme Court doesn't exist and act like unelected governors.
>>
>>133586887

Gotta love how these filthy pinko faggots use our systems to subvert our nation.
>>
>>133588599
>Impeaching

I'd love to hear tomorrow morning that the House is voting to remove this dumbfuck from office, but I know even Fox News is going to try and defend this bullshit now. Goddamn Never Trumpers are running Congress on a platform of muh morals.
>>
>>133586969
As long as you continue to help us open Pandora's box I really don't care
>>
>>133586304
islandmonkies are getting their revenge for having their island colonized, bet chu feel real stupid now
were the grass skirts worth it?
>>
>>133586968
Someone has never been to Hawaii.
>>133588600
Read that statement and think about it
>>
File: 1493485227812.jpg (112KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1493485227812.jpg
112KB, 1024x1024px
Fucking Secede Hawaii, Do it you democrat hags, fucking do it. I'm ready to wear the blue and crush these neo liberal commies.

Unironically fighting for the feds and wearing union blue doesn't mean you're fighting a confederate opposite, you're fighting a fucking subversive Globalist ideology.
>>
>>133589178
Well, just saying that thanks to Harry Reid and Mitch, the Senate is majority rules now so voting is much easier even without democrat support but it is a double edged sword.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.