[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/'s highschool experience with blacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 46

How was your Highschool /pol/? Graduated in 2004 in a (((diverse))) slum in Jew Jersey. More than half the school was black. It was a complete circus and shithole. I was actively singled out in the halls for being white. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't snap and shoot the place up.
>>
>>133583883
We didn't have any blacks in an 250.000 people county.We have gyps, but they quit after the fourth grade.
>>
No blackies here Mr.60%
>>
i went to a private high school. we had 2 black students.

one was expelled after threatening to rape some girl.
>>
File: IMG_0306.jpg (54KB, 611x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0306.jpg
54KB, 611x344px
>>133583883
80% black in Fort Nigger Florida.
>>
I had a single black in my highschool. Only for a year then he left. Which was great because I genuinely hate black people.

WHITE POWER
>>
>>133583883
no problems with blacks in high school

barely any problems with blacks in jr high

BIG FUCKING PROBLEMS with Puerto Ricans all my life
>>
>>133583883
Steryotypical black kid moved from USA to NZ, was in my class.
Had an afro, thought the moon landing was fake, acted like a nigger and was overall pretty brain dead.
I thought "They can't all be this retarded".
I was right, they're worse.
>>
>>133583883
I never understood that type of thinking, just don't go to school. Lie and say you got perfect marks if it suits the social situation, profit.
>>
>>133583883
Germany here, the only nigger I saw when I went to school was some kind of Rhineland bastard and he was literally too stupid to pass 4th grade. Had issues with Turks though, because these subhumans would always bring their big cousins and intimidate you with knives whenever they felt "insulted" by whatever bullshit.

Nowadays I see more and more niglets running around, and I wonder how Germans feel at school these days.
>>
>>133583883
I graduated in 1999. We were about 20% black, in a school of about 1600. The niggers were absolute garbage and always fighting. The sports teams were full of niggers, which ruined my experience playing basketball. They wouldn't pass to white kids because they had their own cliques formed at the local ball courts. The coach didn't give a shit because he only wanted to win, so most of the white guys got alienated and quit the team.

One guy I went to school with apparently got fed up with it after graduation and decided to randomly shoot a 'groid named Sasezley. Now he's serving life in prison with no chance of parole. Been in there since 1999. So I guess white people in my school sucked too.
>>
very "diverse" highschool apes were obnoxious and uppity but they self segregated to a bench outside of the caferteria which everyone called cafrica including teachers and admin
>>
File: IMG_1818.jpg (35KB, 485x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1818.jpg
35KB, 485x491px
>>133583883

>graduated in 2004

What the fuck are you doing here
>>
>>133584523
Sounds dope
>>
File: 1493832658135.png (164KB, 409x325px) Image search: [Google]
1493832658135.png
164KB, 409x325px
>>133585411
>implying you ever leave
>>
Had a few blacks at my high school. Most of them left because they were uncomfortable around so many white people. Not that there was any racism directed at them, they just couldn't get past the shame of being black.
>>
>>133583883
Let me sum up mine in Dallas: Coalburners, niggers, spics and an unhealthy amount of liberals.
>>
I got a lot of dirty looks from the 80% of my school that was black, but I fucked 4 black chicks from there.
>>
>>133585753
Your ancestors are rolling in their graves.
>>
File: 1485295995731.gif (1009KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1485295995731.gif
1009KB, 500x280px
>>133585411
>tfw graduated in 06

not even my fuck huge reaction image folder is enough to numb the pain
>>
>>133583883
not high school, but middle school

>first impression of orientation is the principle saying "I know you might be nervous coming here considering all the bomb threats last year but..."
>one out of maybe 20 whites
>socially retarded anyway because divorced parents
>get in a few fights
>niggers blame me
>end up in ultra high security middle school for a month because niggers make me look like a psycho
>high security middle school confused as fuck why I'm even there, considering I'm ptetty straight laced
>end up in kinda normal middle school, but fucked now
>barely graduate high school because socially fucked, didn't realize it was because niggers till later.
>>
>>133585716
I bet you were an outsider even among normal white people
>>
>>133583883
About 15% nigger here. They knew their place and generally didn't act out during school hours, but they were always loud, inconsiderate, and largely stupid in groups. A few decent, mellow individuals in the bunch.

Also, there was one white girl in my HS who burned the coal. Still doing it, iirc. Only a matter of time before she pays the toll.
>>
They were quietly minding their own business while some white guys called them niggers behind their backs. This school was 95% white.

Another high school had maybe 20% blacks and you really could not group them all together. Some played sports, others were social, etc. They were extremely friendly and inviting. Literally never seen them fighting in high school. Whites and asians were sometimes fist fighting each other but never got too serious. Natives were always failing school and looking depressed all the time.
>>
>>133585924
You're the worst kind of person. You take no personal responsibility. That's why you'll always be a fuck up
>>
>>133583883
Never encountered a nigger until college. Went to a private school from 1st to 12th grade, no niggers.
>>
>>133586119
>going to highschool with natives

you have my condolences
>>
>>133585891
>BLEACHING black bitches with your Caucasian Cock is something your ancestors wouldn't have done
We're not talking about marrying and raising children with blacks. Just the old in-out game to leave her with BLEACHED offspring, creating a better world with more white genetics.
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (33KB, 680x384px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
33KB, 680x384px
it was mostly a spic school.
i'd say 30% white 40% spic and some niggers/chinks.
never really interacted with any of them directly, but they were all pretty fucking obnoxious in class, lunch, or gym.
one of them did get uppity once with a teacher and he was taken to the principal where his mom picked him up kek.
we all broke out laughing at the whole situation when he was gone.
most of my classmates sort of understood how bad they are, but never really said anything about it outside of conversations with their friends. don't know how or why mexicans are drawn to the sjw crowd where they think of niggers as comrade in arms.
t.non-anchor baby mexican
>>
Went to HS in a shady part of Chicago. Most were as you'd expect, but really I never got any shit. I was cool with some of them, the others I secretly despised but just did not fuck with, and they did not fuck with me. They were loud and annoying and all the rest but never a problem to me.

To each other, they were. Also a bunch of em ran a train on a coalburner white girl in the bathroom.
>>
>>133586696
Sorry but no...this only makes slightly more cunning niggers

You won't make them have a white moral character.
>>
Chicago area, class of 2000. HS was 50 white, 39 black. Real police officers patrolled the halls in street clothes as de facto security. We wore IDs at all times on lanyards around our necks. Because of the authoritative feel there really wasn't anything scary going on at all. Most of the fights I saw were between girls. The worst part besides the pitiful education I got was just the little rules. The lanyards, the rules about tardiness.
>5 unexcused absences from a class = F in the class. Unexcused could mean simply not getting to class within 5 minutes by the bell.
>we had ISS (in school suspension) which was worse than a day in prison. Imagine a no-content class for the entire day in which you can only study and read books and nothing interesting like magazines. No socializing and we got prison quality lunches, they were a noticeable tier worse than the already pretty awful food the good kids got
>Many times I ran 4 unexcused and had to bitch out of confrontations for fear of getting #5 by being sent to the tardy room for acting up.
>>
>>133587270
Also Chicago. We had the ID thing too now that you mention it. We also had metal detectors at the door everyone had to go through in the morning, same for you?
>>
>>133583883
Chicago inner city here. The school was infested but I still managed to go to college (after I joined the military because no money) and pull myself out of it. AMA.
>>
I don't recall if we had any. I remember a couple from before high school, but it seems like they moved out or something.
>>
>>133583883
I grew up with zero black children. I didn't see a black person until I was about 12 or 13 I think.
>>
File: retard.jpg (20KB, 460x347px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
20KB, 460x347px
>>133587270
>tardy room
>>
I was 23 or so when i saw my first real life nog.
>>
>>133585906
I'm 0'6 too, it ain't all bad.
>School was the white school in the district.
>good school, some blacks on the football team and ape-hoop team but that's it.
>Majority of the honors program was white.
>One girl from South Africa, result of white flight.
>One day, typical school rally, wants to celebrate 'diversity' and black achievement. Nog girl on microphone says something like "and lets celebrate all of us who are of African descent, if you are stand up" or some shit like that.
>White South African girl stands up, crowd goes silent, entire honors program applauds her.
She was pretty fucking based, and I guess we were too, in a way.
>>
Went to a very expensive private school. There were your standard diversity quota students; some inner city blacks, some actual africans. I was actually good friends with several of them.

In retrospect, being friends with them is when I really began to understand how radically different races are.
>>
I don't know, there was only 1 in my entire graduating class and I never had class with him
>>
File: 3837428-1397091403.jpg (230KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
3837428-1397091403.jpg
230KB, 1440x900px
>>133587802
is this you?
>>
only ever at most like 3 black kids attending at the same time in my HS, can only think of 6 that I encountered all my years growing up. Suprisingly only guys. why no black girls?
>>
I graduated from a fairly middle-class highschool in the burbs of an inbetween city/town.

Didn't really think nothing much of the racial differentiation until I continued living here for a little over a decade.

The city is designed to segregate by income.

My graduating class had a small clique of black kids. A few out of a hundred maybe?

The rest were all white and privileged.

Crime is either low, or unreported since the white part of town got upgraded police cruisers and the black part of town, well, they didn't get any visible upgrades.

The highschool building I attended class in?

Upgraded ten fold, an extra floor and now looks like a college.

This is the 2nd time its been upgraded and the city is still segregated.

It's pretty disheartening when the community you live in is so fast paced that the chances of seeing a familiar face is slim to none because the lack of culture around here.

No one sticks around.
>>
most of the niggers at my school were weeaboo faggots that would get in a group of about 50 and LARP naruto battles at lunch time

the other ones were just stereotypical niggers, they shit all over most of the white kids but they generally didnt fuck with me because I was pretty open about my beliefs and how I view them so they they thought I was a nazi psycho and didnt want to risk getting murdered

pretty average T B H
>>
>>133583883
3 black kids in our class
1 girl expelled for slapping the PE teacher
1 girl moved classes due to behavior problems and then later vanished so I don't know
1 boy suspended/expelled (asked to leave)

both girls were nice but 1 had a an anger issue. the guy was ok most of the time but then acted the tough guy often.

other black people at our school were cool. It was the pakistanis that most of the violence and problems occurred with
>>
File: IMG_2545.jpg (42KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2545.jpg
42KB, 400x386px
>Mexican gangbangers used to beat up the black kids
High school was so fucking fun
>>
>>133583883
I went to high school in 96 percent Hispanic area Blacks were to afraid to blink. Whites were set up with the palest latinas for eugenics purposes.
>>
>>133585411

class of 2003 here
you never leave
>>
Had one black girl in whole 5 years at school.
After i left they bussed them in from london to my old out of london school, cue mayhem,fights,theft.etc.
Well done school teachers you really fucked that up you daft cunts.
>>
Now that I think about it, one of the black kids in my grade was expelled or maybe just suspended because he pushed a retard down a flight of stairs. The retard broke their leg. Not sure why he did it, just chimping out I suppose. I'm pretty sure he was no longer at my school after that.
>>
Best friend was half white still counts as black in upstate NY though
>>
>>133587270
>5 unexcused absences from a class
fuck, from when I was 13 - 16 i only had a 14% school attendance, they just gave me a fuckload of detentions/suspensions, if it had effected my grades then I probably would have shown up more

>we got prison quality lunches
we just had to buy our own shit from the shops down the road which we werent allowed to go to, do american schools really give their students free food?
>>
>>133583883

One of them (black girl) is an absolute cunt.

She snorted cocaine and let her parents do it with her and posted it on snapchat.

Islanders are probably the worst group, in school they act like wannabe gangs.
>>
>>133583883
My first elementary school was nog central but my mom pulled me out of it and put me in a better school. I didn't see any niggers (except one super nerdy black kid that loved chinese cartoons) until high school. They were about 10% of my high school. They were loud and annoying as fuck in class. I dreaded them being called on to read in any English related class, they all ready at about a 4-5th grade level. I also played football with them, they were okay except when they scored lol. One of them, we'll call him P, could not help himself. He got thrown out of multiple games for celebrating too much/dancing/chimping about.
>>
>>133588505
This desu, so many fucking black weebs in my high school. It must be an epidemic or something.
>>
>>133583883
I went to a school district that had 1 black kid and like 5 or 6 asian kids up until 9th grade. 9th grade i moved to florida and went to a school that was less than 50 percent white. The difference between the two schools was night and day. At the white school i went to the worst that would happen is a scrap between two students in the hallways and that was always broken up quickly. At the black/hispanic school fights were a daily occurrence. Dirty fights too, 3 or 4 kids ganging up on 1. The white school was actually a fucking school. The black/hispanic school was like a low security prison. my 9th grade earth science class was an all year class. I had 4 or 5 different teachers in that class through out that time because many teachers cant handle that environment. One of them was a poo immigrant who could barely speak english. Half the kids in the class dont give a fuck about what the teachers are saying. They just do their own thing, rapping, beat boxing, acting out scenes from stupid ass movies and then laughing uncontrollably. Teachers lose their minds. I shit you not, i went to my gym class one day and my gym shorts were gone. My locker had been pried open and the door was bent, just so they could steal my sweaty ass gym shorts. Thankfully i moved back to NY to my white school after my 9th grade year. Any white parent that sends their kids to a school that is not predominately white is a shitty parent.
>>
>>133588291
believe it or not, not everywhere is as "culturally diverse" as america
>>
>>133588843
>do american schools really give their students free food?
If you are poor. Otherwise you pay the school.
>>
>>133585028
explain more give some actual example. did he fight and stuff
>>
>>133583883
>went to all boys catholic hs in metuchen nj, $10k/yr
>graduated within the last 10 years
>went to school with niggers who had more money than me (maybe 10 total in the whole school)
>they still acted like niggers
>still beat up on pathetic white kids
>acted with impunity because they were niggers, would use slurs against whites all the time
>they were still stupid
>they had all the opportunities in the world and still made rap videos
niggas be niggas
>>
>>133589141
i should add i never had any problems with them
>>
File: Dindunuffinus.png (404KB, 1025x303px) Image search: [Google]
Dindunuffinus.png
404KB, 1025x303px
>be 7th grade
>small ranching community in western Rockies
>a wild mulatto appears
>3 grades above me
>on Monday, caught trying to sell drugs in hallway
>sent home by principal
>on Tuesday, caught skipping class and trying to break into lockers
>sent home by principal
>on Wednesday, grabs 6th grade girl’s ass in hallway
>her 9th grade brother and 2 friends open a dozen lockers with the nigger’s face
>on Thursday, caught trying to sell drugs on school bus heading to school
>sent home by principal
>on Thursday night, girl’s father and 3 other ranchers pay a friendly visit to nigger fambly rental home
>on Friday morning, nigger fambly reported driving out of the valley, never to be seen again

That was my only experience with niggers until I went to college.
>>
>>133584964
stories?
>>
>>133588981
why not just bring your own fucking lunch?

or go buy something from the shop?

we used to just fuck off in to town at lunch time, when you release 1200 kids in to a small part of a town of only 50,000 all at once it is very fucking noticeable, I swear the main source of income for every shop within a 2km distance was just students from my school
>>
File: 1132.png (93KB, 342x326px) Image search: [Google]
1132.png
93KB, 342x326px
>>133589198
>open a dozen lockers with the nigger’s face
>>
>>133583883
I went to a beautiful white HS in a small religious and mostly dutch town. It was a dream that I didn't appreciate at the time because of my statistic multiple divorced single mom not raising me with values. I wanted to be a nigger because no one told me rappers were stupid. I wish I knew how good I had it at the time.
>>
>>133583883
I don't know, I when to high school in Oregon, only black kid I knew was adopted as a baby raised by rich white people, basically was Obama.
>>
Call me a snitch, but I need more customers.

Head on down to Kalamazoo, pick up a few, a crew and we'll leave you two for a new.

That's a bit of ktalk from kzoo.

I heard there are tons of white women here that just love paying tolls.
>>
>>133583883

Graduate in the early 90s from Podunksville high school. We literally had 10 black kids in our high school out of about 600. They were polite, didn't get into trouble and people were fairly nice to them except for there was this one big black girl who the freshman football team voted as prom princess for a joke. It was actually sad, but she did it and went up there with a bunch of skinny white bitches.

The football team and rich town kids were undeniably cruel to the younger kids and anyone different. Of course, the girls are all fat hogs now and the guys were the townie alcoholics they were destined to become. Two of the guys who made fun of me ended up being 1. A sex offender and 2. living in a trailer shooting up heroin.

Let's just say I got the last laugh.

tl;dr black people were not the problem in my high school. White male douchebags were.
>>
i remember when i was in high school a black guy and a mexican guy got into a fight and they got punished by holding hands (Principal gave them a choice to get suspended or public humiliation)
>>
from an unidentified European country which was Black free until recently, bar one or 2 random mestizos over from a neighbouring former colonial country.

Ran into a primary school teacher about a year ago, reminiscing etc. After the usual pleasantries, she leaned in to confide in a low tone that now teaching more and more resembled zookeeping blacks and gypsies... And this is a lovely lady. I wonder what it was that made her wise up...
>>
>>133589310
My mommy used to pack me a lunch every day until I got old enough to make them myself.

I still bring lunch to work most of the time. It's better and cheaper. I think we've lost decent family morals. Though I won't complain about the availability of cheap decent 3rd world food trucks because of the nearby schools.
>>
>>133589310
>why not just bring your own fucking lunch?
A lot of people do.
>>
>>133589502
I would have chosen the suspension
>>
>>133588843
Its not free but yes they do give us food but it tasted like cardboard 99% of the time
>>
>>133588707
So the private school I went too had very few blacks and the ones they did scholarship for sports were usually cool. Then I got kicked out for drugs and went too a public school where I avoided the nigs and just kept my head down.
>>
>>133589502
That's ballsy. Can't say if I agree with it without knowing the situation, but that sounds like it good be good style.
>>
>>133583883
Only black in our school was a pajeet who told everyone he was african, that kid was jokes until he clocked the chinese principal with his knapsack. Then he was serious jokes.

pretty DIVERSE
>>
>>133583883
My graduating class only had two black kids out of like 70-80 of us
Class of 2015
>>
>>133583883
Went to a small district in a small community. Sophomore year of highschool we had a black kid move in. He had dreads, liked skateboarding, and liked metal and played guitar. He seemed to have been pretty popular in his old school but this mostly an all white community and alot of the kids who grew up here are aryan nation who went to festivals and sang songs and shit. Long story short the kid put a nail gun to his head junior year and killed himself,
>>
>>133585028

It should be illegal for American niggers to immigrate to any continent that isn't Africa
>>
File: 1491986065620.jpg (95KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491986065620.jpg
95KB, 683x1024px
>>133583883
>be me
>junior year, class of 2004 so it's 2003 at this point
>medium sized Tennessee school, class was about 150 or so
>2 days before we all take the ACT
>about a week before we take the SAT
>pair of niggers approach my 7 person study group in the library
>we are all in the top 8 in the class, but #6 was a complete shutin and was almost Never seen outside of his house and class, never socialized with anyone until about a week before summer break our junior year
>we're going over something in math, I think it was geometry or trig or whatever
>one of our more...spergy members notices these 2 niggers approaching
>alerts me (I'm our groups #2)
>I alert our #1 and start giggling that the dumb niggers are going to try and cheat
>they come up acting all friendly (not the first time they've done this)
>"Heyo y'all got any cheat sheets we could use for the test?"
>spergy member blurts out something we still to this day remember and joke about
>"Maybe if you people were actually smart you could have avoided being niggers and wouldn't have to cheat."
>holy shit no fucking way did that just come out of your mouth dude
>niggers are shocked
>we're shocked but trying to not bust a gut
>they walk away and go talk to the librarian, a wonderful 60 year old Scottish-German woman
>they walk back to us with the librarian in tow talking about how they can't believe that sperg said that
>librarian asks if sperg said that
>before he can respond French foreign exchange girl appears out of thin air and says that never happened
>OhMyGodAndyIsActuallyGoingToGetAwayWithThis.jpeg
>librarian tells the niggers to learn how to be honest about life and to stop acting like hoodlums
I love the South, I miss it dearly.
>>
>>133583883
There was one black kid in my secondary school, he was alright. I don't remember much about him, but I do remember that he left me alone at a time when everyone else picked on me.
>>
>>133583883
>Be me
>friends are a kid who got held back in kindergarten, and a based kid who loves to argue
>B4 high school desperately tried to be friends with the 'cool guys' and fall for their stupid tricks
>get shunned and attacked for being friends with based kid by 'cool guys'
>new kid appears and cliques with the 'cool guys'
>awesome school band concert coming up (school band full of based awesomes)
>new kid asks me if I want to have intercourse with him repeatedly and ffs 8th grade
>finally done with his crap and snap 5 days before school is out and call him a f*g
>get called to the office next day to be suspended for the last days of school for saying f*g even though no one in the school is gay
>miss out on band concert
>ffs
>>
We had like, 30 black kids out of our class of 150ish, and all of them acted like stereotypical niggers except 2 that were half white twins from a WMBF family
>>
>>133583883
Class of 04 here. Afluent white community. Had like 10 blacks in a school of 2000. They were all obnoxious.
>>
My high school only had one black one time. His name was Semaj. That's James spelled backwards... He didn't last long.
>>
>>133590235
Missed out on a concert? As in you were a member?
Holy shit if anyone in our band missed a concert they'd do laps on the track until our director felt it was enough. Truly a different time growing up.
>>
Went to a suburban high school. All the black people I knew were well behaved, educated and cool. Absolutely no problems ever.
>>
Had 2 blacks in a school of 1200+. One was in my year level, he was a pretty good kid but had the typical intelligence of a black. He left before year 9
>>
>>133590123
White privilege, the story.
>>
>>133590589
Not wrong really, but they were bottom 10 in the class so we didn't care. I know one of them died in a gang incident not a year after graduation and the other is in the slammer for something like assault or domestic violence.
>>
File: 14965189161563.jpg (50KB, 464x859px) Image search: [Google]
14965189161563.jpg
50KB, 464x859px
>>133583883
I went to a fairly large public high school in a "diverse" area.
Thankfully, due to separation by academic performance, I was in all AP/honors level classes with the other white people and the handful of token asians, so I didn't have to deal with the spics and nigs in the remedial classes.
That doesn't mean they didn't stir up shit at lunch and in the hallways. They were always fighting, it was such a regular occurrence that I had planned detours on my route from class to class so I could still get there on time when one or two hallways inevitably had niggers beating the shit out of each other and whooping like apes.
Whenever someone was stabbed at school, you could be sure it was someone black/brown who did it, and they made up the vast majority of pregnant girls as well.
It was kind of surreal, really. We were occupying the same building, but living in two entirely different worlds.
The only actual run-in I had was with a manlet nigger who got upset that I had knocked the ball out of his hand during gym class. I am 6'5", and he was much shorter. After class, he came up to me in the hallway and started shouting shit at me while desperately trying to punch me. Being so much taller than him, I just kinda held him back by the shoulders and kept telling him to knock it the fuck off. He eventually caught me with a punch on the side of my head, but he was small and weak, so it didn't hurt much, but I pushed him back on his ass after that and then just walked away.
Come to think of it, I never saw him again. There were cameras in all the hallways, so I'm guessing he was sent to night school with all the niggers who chimped out.
>>
>>133583883
No nignogs at all
>>
>>133590235
>got held back in kindergarten

what?
isnt kindergarten just a bunch of 4 year olds doing fingerpainting and shit, how the fuck do you get held back?
>>
File: TheRiver.jpg (120KB, 989x705px) Image search: [Google]
TheRiver.jpg
120KB, 989x705px
>>133590589
>White privilege is studying for a test instead of demanding that other people give you the answers

Don't worry, anon.
Treyvon and Shaniqua still landed lifetime jobs at the DMV.
Imagine getting $47,000 a year to go to lunch 12 times a day.
The only downside is that you have to be a nigger.
>>
>>133591285
Hey, I had to do show and tell (which I hated, fuck you, I don't have to tell you or show you shit, jackasses, and don't think I care about you're stupid thing or why you're all so excited about it.)

And I had to color in a ladybug with crayons at home so I could be better trained to do my homework.

If you look in to the history of what Kintergarten really is, it's actually sick Prussian mind control shit.
>>
>>133590589
>White privilege
You're on the wrong website.
>>
>>133583883
Also 2004. Zero blacks, so I don't know.
>>
>>133584711
Pierce?
>>
>>133583883
Got in a fistfight in between classes with a black freshman year. It was a dumb fight, we just circled around each other punching each other in the face because we didn't know what we were doing. Later he wanted to be my friend. I let him for a while, before just ignoring him.
>>
>>133589926

Brummie?
>>
>>133583883
niggers high school graduate to prison.
>>
Graduated in rural Oregon 3 years ago. Fair amount of Mexicans, but mostly white. Below average public school that didn't prepare me for SATs. Now I'm stuck at a shitty state school and hate my life because my career prospects are weak. This is all supposedly my fault despite how hard in those years.
>>
>>133584523
About the same here, only gyps but they are nigger tier.
Don't mess with them, keep them away.
They bring more problems as friends than as enemies
>>
>>133583883
>I was actively singled out in the halls for being white. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't snap and shoot the place up.

their behavior serves to dominate the hierarchy with violence, not killing. bullying is about making others your tools.

it's interesting how egalitarian whites won't use violence to dominate, only to kill
>>
>>133590123
>>before he can respond French foreign exchange girl appears out of thin air and says that never happened
>>OhMyGodAndyIsActuallyGoingToGetAwayWithThis.jpeg
>>librarian tells the niggers to learn how to be honest about life and to stop acting like hoodlums
I take back anything awful I ever said about the French.
>>
>>133583883
The blacks weren't bad at all until the nigs from the fallout of hurricane katrina came through and then the tribal instincts took over. Most expelled or failed out.
>>
My highschool in the 10th grade has 4 fights a week for an entire year. In the 9th grade my math class's average student grade was a 56 (my grade was a 95) Two people could tell you their grades with their hands
>>
>>133583883
I grew up in a poor area of Houston, Texas and had to attend a majority black school. Class environments were extremely disruptive, and there was hushed up controversy when an entire class was passed in math because around 80% of them failed. Gym was free time for basketball, no emphasis on general physical fitness for the students in general. The 6-10 white kids that attended devolved into weirdos because of terrible social interaction with everyone else.

TLDR, for the love of God, do not let your kids go to minority dominated schools.
>>
>>133591984

Where are you now?
>>
Obnoxious hallway blocking, what's new. Too bad that by doing that petty shit, they set themselves up for racial profiling for the many years ahead. L0l.

Then they cry rasism
>>
File: Tyrone.png (426KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone.png
426KB, 600x630px
>>133591513
>I'm the faggot who failed kindergarten

>press your hand in this wet clay and paint it yellow
>create a prairienigger suit out of a grocery sack
>make an ashtray for your father out of Smokey the Bear's face

You have to be a lead paint chip gobbling sack of stupid to fail kindergarten in America.
Or, a nigger.
>>
>>133590589
>studying and working hard instead of begging for a cheat sheet is white privilege
this is why your people fail
>>
>>133591423
>thinking rivers run in circles
>being this stupid
>not knowing that rivers run in hexagons
>>
File: 1495854355954.jpg (78KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495854355954.jpg
78KB, 800x640px
>>133591984
Jesus
>>
>>133592286
There's always a grey area if your kid's birthday is close enough to the school year to go either way, since some kids are better off being a little ahead or a little behind. If there are obvious signs that early, one might even think about some tentative special education programs if available to more closely monitor for some developmental disability or other.
>>
>>133591423
What the hell river were they on that doesn't have any whitewater, but is entirely navigable to innertubing for 6 hours?
>>
>>133583883
There were probably 2 black people in my school that weren't niggers out of potentially hundreds.
>>
>>133592482
Ever been to a water park? The lazy river part is always a big crowd pleaser.
>>
Went to a mostly black and spic school in Vegas, pretty much what you would expect from a school in Vegas but most people, black or otherwise, minded their own business.
Had one black friend, really cool dude we'd greet each-other with shit like "White power!" to trigger people.
I considered myself a pretty mediocre student but in some of my classes I was the only reason those kids were passing because I would let them snap a pic of the answers. Can't believe some of them got offers for college even though they couldn't do basic algebra.
As for SJWs and the like I never really encountered any aside from the occasional teacher preaching about equality and giving us a lecture about slavery the 50th time that semester, I also had one omega redpill teacher that inspired me to start lifting, older dude MD and would drop redpills occasionally about snowflake culture in society among other things. Most people in his class respected him quite a bit.
That's about it, didn't have any particularly bad encounters.
>>
>>133583883
European here. We segregate by regione and wealth. No-one could ever go to a majority black school. What fucking nightmare- did you get an education elsewhere?
>>
>>133587917
White South Africans always trigger people. Especially if they can speak fluent Afrikaans.
>>
>>133592554
The lazy river is not an actual river.
>>
>>133588575
this desu

mexicans hate black people more than they hate white people. one of my best friends growing up had a bunch of banger cousins and they were chill with me, but they'd regularly complain about niggers
>>
>>133592615
Language of RAYSISTS!
>>
>>133584583
But your women are the biggest coalburners even worse then swärje
>>
>>133592690
thatsthejoke.bat
>>
>>133583883
we had only a handful of black kids, but one of them legit got arrested for being a part of a hit-and-run
also, she would frequently drink vodka from a water bottle in the middle of class
>>
>>133583883
We had a few.
I lent stuff to one of them, and I remember having to ask for them back at the end of the lesson.
I soon learnt that you don't lend them things or they'll keep them.
>>
>>133583883
Ended up going to the "rich" kid public school since they redid the district lines to let not "rich" kids in.

So we had 12 black students.

All of them were obnoxious gangster kids and made loud noises and in general were annoying.

Only thing I remember that went beyond annoying was one beating a ginger kid for scuffing his new shoes.
>>
>>133592725
That's not an answer to my question.
>>
>>133583883
There was only one half black half white kid in my high school. He was pretty chill, That was it.
>>
>>133592853
The joke is that niggers only know about rivers from their experiences in the lazy river at the water park.

Do I need to explain the joke further, or can we make it less funny do you think?
>>
>>133583883
Had two black kids in my grade.

One was pretty much a really nice guy, everyone teased him for acting white and being an "oreo," and I could tell he felt out of place. The other was gay as fuck.
>>
File: WhorlStah.jpg (85KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
WhorlStah.jpg
85KB, 500x353px
>>133592466
>Ooga Booga
>I's be a nigger

Anyone who fucks up slapping their hand into a wad of plaster needs another year, or twelve, to develop into the aspiring rapper his mom always knew he would be.
>>
>2000
>Super white/Moderate middle class rural town
>4 black kids the entire highschool
>3 are super "whitewashed" due to their parents being well off
>1 is stereotypical basketball god. But not full on Nigger Sheeeittt. Went onto State Uni.

Only crime in the county was from methheads and drunk rednecks.
>>
>>133592922
The question was what river were they on that they can tube down for six hours with no whitewater. You want to answer the question, or keep talking about something no one else is talking about?
>>
pretty much just smoked a blunt with one dude once that was it, oh and smoked some weed at another dudes house, one dude gave me a ride home after i started to walk from the club back to the city (germany) and my first dealer and dude who introduced me to weed too, oh another dude id skip school with id tag along get stoned with
>>
>>133593079
It's more about seeing if your kid is on par with the rest or not.
>>
>rich white neighborhood
>the state starts bussing in the lowlifes
>first day of middle school beat up by spics for my shoes
>niggers join our sports leagues and dominate us (while we pay for the equipment)
>niggers in high school act white until senior year
>chimped out niggers start niggering up white boys and fucking our women
>chimp nigger kicks in friends door and steal all his weed
>still cant call a nigger a nigger
>>
File: FB_IMG_1492816907328.jpg (18KB, 478x242px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1492816907328.jpg
18KB, 478x242px
>>133583883
Oh boy, I had a great time

>Grow up in Connecticut in a town that slowly had more blacks and Hispanics bussed in from Hartford
>Elementary school was 97% white or so with the 2 black kids being one suburban good kid and one Harford kid who was also good
>Middle school less so, have some super ghetto Hartford kids in my classes in 6th grade
>They always yell really loudly during the one class they're all together and ruin it and separately take half a teacher's attention
>Get pissed at this
>Talk to my guidance counselor and say there are some kids who are ruining classes
>She asks me who
>I name 10 kids, all of whom were black
>Get called in to VPs office the next day
>'anon, I heard you told your guidance counselor that these kids are bad kids, do you notice anything about all of them?'
>'i notice that the teachers have to spend a lot more time disciplining them than teaching'
>'but anon, don't you think maybe you're judging them because they're black? It was just MLK day last week'
>'well, didn't MLK say to judge not by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character?'
>Get a week's detention for 'mouthing off' to the Vice principal
>Tell parents, they tell me to take the detentions and then study hard to get into all honors and AP classes in high school, then you won't have to deal with those kids
>High school, just one black kid in all my classes and it's the suburban black from my Elementary school
>Parents tell me the truth about blacks later and why I should just ignore them and do well to have a good life and not live around them
>Am now a wealth adviser at 23 and have not had to deal with blacks for a good year
>>
>>133583883
I grew up in Hawaii, I didn't see a black man until I joined the army at 17 and left the island.
>>
around blacks, always bring a sack (of weed if youre autist)
>>
>>133583883
>How was your Highschool /pol/? Graduated in 2004 in a (((diverse))) slum in Jew Jersey. More than half the school was black. It was a complete circus and shithole. I was actively singled out in the halls for being white. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't snap and shoot the place up.
Are white girls and guys treated diffrently? Do you feel some solidarity with your other non black students, just the otehr white students or were there no solidarity at all?
>>
File: 1455332066313.png (60KB, 627x620px) Image search: [Google]
1455332066313.png
60KB, 627x620px
>>133583883

I was always kept out of the nigger schools. Never been in one that wasn't primarily white.

One story, 9th grade I believe, a little nignog I had issues with sic'd his giant, homosexual Dutch immigrant friend on me.

That was a bit absurd thinking back. They'd both find their intellectual superior in a slime mold so it didn't go their way.
>>
>>133585180
>niglets
Pure black or mixed?
>>
School was about 70% nigger when I graduated some odd years ago. Looked up the stats and its around 85% dindu now.

Some were nice, but almost all of them were more concerned about ape-ball, food and social status than grades.

Was like a Zoo. The animals are fairly tame, but you're always on edge because they can always snap on a whim.

t. White/Asian
>>
>>133583883 not a single black person in12 years in school
>>
>>133583883
Only a few mixed kids, high school was great but I hit college i got fed up with them.
>>
>>133583883
I grew up in a pretty calm, suburban area... but then they bused in the inner city kids, most of which were either Puerto Rican, Mexican, or black, and they made my experience pretty awkward. They didn't mess with me, and I didn't mess with them, but they constantly fought, some kid got stabbed, the trashcans were lit on fire, we had to have multiple policemen on campus one day because they tried to make it "international fight day" even though it applied only to my school. Their nappy weaves floated around the school, and a girl got tasered after trying to fight a teacher.

But liberals living in mostly white towns with little contact with black people want to accept them and think that they're perfect, victimized beings.
>>
>>133593556
Fuck dude, I can't imagine a majority dindu school
>>
>>133583883
Blacks were a minority at my school. They were mostly normal or class clown-types, the only time I saw one get in a fight was with a Greek exchange student who had a bad attitude.
>>
File: Horthy_the_regent.jpg (19KB, 465x678px) Image search: [Google]
Horthy_the_regent.jpg
19KB, 465x678px
A year in a beautiful, blue eyed blonde moved from South Africa, probably running away from nogs. She got put next to the blackest kid in the school. He was clinically insane and kept harassing her, so she moved back after a year. Sad desu, would try to marry her if she were still in my town.
>>
Went to hs in bklyn ny, predominently white neighborhood, 1 maybe 2 black students in the entire school, never actually seen them. No wonder we kept getting best school in the city awards.
>>
File: IMG_5852.jpg (56KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5852.jpg
56KB, 480x542px
>>133583883
My highschool mostly Japanese person. No black person
>>
File: 1Auof.gif (579KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
1Auof.gif
579KB, 500x369px
>>133589425
>tl;dr black people were not the problem in my high school. White male douchebags were.

THIS

So much this.
>>
>>133584711
Lauderdale?
>>
File: +AIDS.jpg (129KB, 670x894px) Image search: [Google]
+AIDS.jpg
129KB, 670x894px
>>133592482
>What the hell river were they on that doesn't have any whitewater, but is entirely navigable to innertubing for 6 hours?
Who gives a shit?
That's what popped into your mind?
Not "What kind of moron thinks rivers run in a circle?"
Or "How the fuck could anyone starve to death in only 24 hours?"

But, "Where can I find me a river likes dat?"
These Shaniqua's truly believed that a fucking river runs in a goddamn circle.

And you don't see any problem with that.
Fuck the participation trophy generation.
>>
>>133593335
I'd think you see lots of blacks on vacation in Hawaii, does't everybody go there?
>>
>>133593979
>mostly Japanese
What, a few military children?
>>
Got beat up by black and Mexican gangs for a while. Was a geek so didn't fit in with the preppy white kids. Became friends with some Asians. Not long after was in Asian gang; had a big group of friends in same gang from around the city. Blacks thought twice about picking on the white boy with 30 plus gooks behind him.
>>
>>133593842

It wasn't pretty. Fights and theft occurred weekly, bomb threats bi-weekly. Armed robbery/Rape every now and then.

Oddly enough it intensified nearing the summer for some reason.
>>
>>133593842
My 99% white school went on a field trip to an inner city school.

"Zoo" is an apt description. "Prison" would be another good one.
>>
>>133583883
it was pure white with one chinese guy. I can only remember one nigger a few grades below me.
>>
File: IMG_8280.jpg (460KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8280.jpg
460KB, 1536x1536px
>live in Minnesota
>suburbs
>no niggers in my school
>>
File: 1493234047733.webm (610KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493234047733.webm
610KB, 600x200px
>>133594148
My God
>>
>>133593979
didn't know Japan even let other races into your high schools, when I went to Japan I was stared at constantly like a black guy in Utah.
>>
>>133583883
Blacks didn't exist in Hollis, Oklahoma in the late '80s. May have been a few niggers, but they were in the woodpile and we never saw them unless they smiled.
>>
>>133594148
>intensified nearing the summer
Rutting season + being excited to get off for the summer. 100% normal even if certain kinds of people act like animals about it.
>>
I only had one black in my classes in 2002 and we nicknamed him "little somalian" because blacks were rare back then. Then in midschool arabs and white bois acting like them tend to fuck shit up but I survived. But midschool are bad years for an average white kid because everybody goes to midschool. Then the arabs who aren't school focused switch to trade high schools (which sadly means that almost no decent white follow that route unless the town is white).

I was in the best high school of my average French town and there was a black dude who loved reading lovecraft books and smoke weed. Here you chose your option before your 2nd year of high school between science, litterature and economy. I was in the science german 1st language class and obviously we were 35 white kids. Then my parents moved in another town and I ended up in the worst high school of that city. The level of students in my class was not so good but it was fine because it was still a Science option classroom and still no blacks.
>>
There were two niggers in my entire highschool and they were both adopted by whites people. One was openly nigger and the other seemed collected and normal but I still noticed him do shit like petty theft.
I lived just outside ghetto though. I just went to private school to avoid negros.
>>
File: trainfire3.jpg (27KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
trainfire3.jpg
27KB, 640x479px
>>133586856
>shady part of Chicago
>a bunch of em ran a train on a coalburner white girl in the bathroom
Wouldn't be Chicago without the trains.
>>
File: MuhDIk.png (249KB, 534x548px) Image search: [Google]
MuhDIk.png
249KB, 534x548px
>>133593243
>It's more about seeing if your kid is on par with the rest or not.

Protip: If your crotchfruit is incapable of slapping their hand into a blob of wet plaster, and instead starts stabbing Pepsi machines with a screwdriver while babbling in ebonics at the age of 5...

You might be a nigger.
>>
>>133583883
Had retarded gypsy in class. He was legit retard so he dindu nuffin. Or maybe he was faking it so he just doesn't do anything in school and leech the werfare system.
>>
>>133583883
Graduated in 2017
Only had one black classmate because I took mostly ap's and black people took regular classes. Black people were the most obnoxious people, they were always the ones who stole stuff from people and screamed loudly in the hallways. Fucking niggers. I never got why they scream and shout with their nigger accent, no other race does that, they talk normally with their american accents. School was mostly asian and hated black people, so it was pretty nice. Also, there wasn't a single black teacher at my school. White, asian, hispanic, indian but no black teachers, they even raise a family so teaching would be out of the question I guess.
>>
File: 1480744859276.gif (440KB, 323x240px) Image search: [Google]
1480744859276.gif
440KB, 323x240px
>>133585536
>>
>>133594686
I would suggest moving to a different school district.
>>
>>133583883
I grew up in a canadian city of 79k resients(back in 2007). Graduated in 2007 and honestly i don't remember any blacks. Asians were brought to my high school as exchange students, we had a probably 3-5% of students who were asian. It was a good time to be in highschool.
>>
>>133594099
Korean, Chinese, hafu
>>
>>133583883
i "graduated" high school in 2002

niggers didn't exist in my city, "diversity" meant the three or four chinks and some seppo exchange students out of 1200 or so people in the school
>>
File: BoneAppleTea.jpg (111KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
BoneAppleTea.jpg
111KB, 960x960px
>>133594092
>I'd think you see lots of blacks on vacation in Hawaii

Public transportation stops at the coasts.
>>
>>133594966
Ah makes sense
>>
File: 80HD.jpg (95KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
80HD.jpg
95KB, 640x591px
>>133595037
>>
>>133583883

i had one black friend in highschool. he listened to rap music, smoked weed and committed a lot of crime. basically fit the stereotype but he never did anything bad to me so we got on well.
>>
File: IMG_5638.jpg (56KB, 564x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5638.jpg
56KB, 564x487px
>>133595122
>>
>>133595439
God I want to get a Shibe but we already have a Belgian Malinois and I don't know how he'll react to another doge
>>
>>133595561
Didn't know woman browsed /Pol/
>>
>>133593464
Both, more and more mixed ones though like i see two to three mixed couples everyday
>>
File: This_is_you.jpg (18KB, 320x280px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_you.jpg
18KB, 320x280px
>>133595561
>>
>>133595699
Kek I just like Shibes. My neighbor had one when I was growing up that I used to dogsit whenever they went on vacation.
>>
>>133594069
Oh, of course I saw those obvious questions. But the problem is that since we've been bombarded with so much fake news lately, I'm super skeptical of any news story I see. I'm too used to having to think deeper about it and wonder if it's a hoax. And so the thing is, I suspect this story is fake news too. Sure, it's easy to imagine niggers being retarded. But nature has its limits. If there isn't a river like that, then how can the story be true? You know, rivers aren't disney land. They're dangerous as fuck. People drown all the time because they don't take them seriously. But you're telling me that a pack of niggers so dumb they can't tell the difference between an actual river and an amusement park just so happened to wander into the one river that's perfectly suited to their stupidity? And that the river is conveniently not named in the story? Where is this river? How long is it? How does it not have rapids, but is large enough for them to raft down for hours on end? It's suspicious as fuck.

But who am I talking to. Keep thinking it's the niggers that are stupid while you take on faith unsourced bullshit stories on /pol/ that pander directly to your racism.
>>
>>133583883
How I ended up racist
>be tiny autism white boi in high school
>surrounded by Maoris and Samoans who mature way faster, these cunts are massive
>walk past one, he grabs me and starts yelling
>DID YOU CALL ME NIGGER
>I hadn't said a word
>fight arranged for after school
>I'm fucked, tell my few friends
>One of them is a skinhead, which I didn't know at the time altho he was bald
>show up to the fighting park, samos chimping out
>a dozen glorious adult skinheads enter the park, sunshine gleaming off their domes
>scare away niggers
>super grateful altho slightly confused as to wear all they all came from
>forever be the racist kid who called in a skinhead gang to fight his battles
>>
One black kid from Suriname in my primary school class, he was one of my best friends, did nerdy stuff together. Went to different levels in middle school and drifted apart. He got in with the local nigger and wigger hoodlums. 3 weeks ago he was found drifting in the ocean, murdered. ;_;
>>
>>133594404
So are you from Alsace or Lorraine, Hans?
>>
>>133583883
By high school I already learned to stay away from blacks
>>
>>133594613
Chicago needs an American Mussolini to make them run on time.
>>
>>133583883

There was no full Negroes at my HS. There was several Islanders and some half-casts.

They were harmless.
>>
File: 1485940352946.jpg (106KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1485940352946.jpg
106KB, 736x1104px
>>133588707
'97
Can't leave
Have to Vult
>>
>>133596129
You should have joined them. They saved your life.

BTW there's nothing wrong about being a skinhead. They're not really racist, either. The original skinheads we biracial with Jamaican origin. You should look up the Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice (SHARPs).
>>
>>133596596
not
>they was harmless

y tho?
>>
I love these stories, the only black person in my school was a dose, but since we had the same name we were best mates.
>>
>>133595910
Shiba Inu dogs are cute af. My GF wants one too but we have to wait a couple years.
>>
>>133583883
they were alright, this was back then when most people didn't see race so everyone was friends with everyone and when they all went to church
>>
File: 1499956156789.jpg (620KB, 2048x2002px) Image search: [Google]
1499956156789.jpg
620KB, 2048x2002px
>>133585316
kek
>>
>>133583883
Ive never known a black person except a giant (literally) black weaboo. So I sorta figure all black people are cool and safe to be around. You'd have to be a racist to think otherwise
>>
>>133583883
>knew one black guy in my primary school class
>He was dead on and everyone asked him questions cause he was a lot of kids first ever American and got the attention from his accent.

>Was in secondary school and one arab kid with no dad was one of the schools biggest cunts, came in with a bike and thought he was the shit
>9/11 happens
>Plenty of kids asked him where he was on that day
>Arab kid snaps
>knocks the guy who said it's head off the wall
>Two kids he was bulling for about a year finally snap
>"This has been coming a long time you sand nigger"
>Desk gets thrown at the arab
>gets hit in the shoulder
>Guy whos head got he knocked againstt the wall, brains the arab twice in the neck
>Kid about 4 foot nothing follows him outside the class tripping him up
>"Next time I see you I'll fucking kill you on the street"
>Arab spits up blood and crys.
>Teachers show up and question all 30 guys
>Tell the principle the lead up to all this and omit some of what the guys said.
>In the end nothing happened to the lads as they have reported the arab as a bully long before this
>The Arab came back a week later dead quite but then acted like his normal self for a while. He stayed away from the 4 foot kid until about a year later where the arab said something under his breath when they passed in the hall.
>Arabs motor bike goes missing a week later as it turns out the 4 foot kid's cousins are travelers.

He was such a fucking prick. Challenging people to fights and hanging out with the tough crowd, pushing lads cause they looked at him. He left before his leaving cert.
>>
>>133596129
that story sounds very familiar

what year did this happen anon?
>>
>>133591984
>Two people could tell you their grades with their hands

i once scored 11% on a maths exam in year 9. was kicked out of the school shortly after. not even a nigger.
>>
>>133583883
Literally zero. I saw maybe 2 or three niggers in my life until I moved to the capital. I've seen 5 of them since.
>>
>>133594273
Fucking love Boardwalk Empire.
>>
File: 1499874407340.jpg (84KB, 469x397px) Image search: [Google]
1499874407340.jpg
84KB, 469x397px
Not really a personal experience but I was working with this danish tourist group and everyone of them was really nordic/blonde with blue/green eyes some of them were very tall and the girls were really beautiful and then there was this slim black guy that was in the same hotel room with this black haired/brown eyed guy which had a strange looking and big nose (I immediatly started thinking he was jewish but never find out, but he was like the iconic rapresentation of a jew I swear).
Thinking that they were in the same hotel room and seeing that they pretty much were isolated everytime I saw them talking to each other I was thinking that they were planning some diabolic plan to destroy the white race XD
>>
>>133597771
And then this incident was used by the government and media as part of their statistics showing an increase in islamophobic violence after 9/11.

Honestly, one of the saddest things about 9/11 was how it caused support in the United States for the provisional IRA to dry up since they were "terrorists."
>>
>>133598133
Hungry must be beautiful. Too bad it's dirt poor.
>>
File: images-8.jpg (5KB, 240x132px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
5KB, 240x132px
Let me tell you about Abraham
>lanky as fuck, literally looks like the shieettt meme.
>never did anything, would just hand the teacher back the papers black blank
>his GPA was almost 0. 00
>every day he would say "shieettt, why am I failing? The teacher failed me because im a nigger"
>then he would put his backpack on his head and go to sleep.
>he would snort pixy sticks and scream and run off when it hurt
>picked a fight was a tard Furry kid, the Furry kid turned around about beat his ass into the ground.
he got suspended more times then I could remember, at least 10-15 times. Eventually the principal said fuck it and expelled him.
>>
>>133589355
Don't cry because is over, smile because it happened

-Adolf Hitler 1945
>>
>>133587270
My god. What a bright future Sweden can look towards. My high school had a few arabs and maybe two niggers, they made trouble, but worst thing i saw in School was... Nothing... Pure heaven going to school with swedes.
>>
>>133584711
Damn you from ft town. Tyrone sez wuz up
>>
>>133598683
The incident would have made it to the news if everyone didn't agree it would go wildly out of hand and the camera phone wasn't invented yet. Thank fuck most of the dumbest shit i was into was more or less over with when the camera phones came out. The single parent simply pulled him out of the school all together.

I spent a few weeks in America and have to say about 95% didn't know anything about Irish history till I told them. It was hard getting some to listen fully before they just hear a few words and go "ya I know it all now". I'll tell you this for sure if a terror attack happens here the IRA will reform within 24 hours.
>>
>>133599416
It wasn't always that way, Seamus. Bobby Sands was a hero to American Irish. Armalites and Ballot Boxes was the Fenian strategy for a reason. Not Kalashnikovs, Armalites. Because the weapons and money were coming from the United States.
>>
The only jiggaboo we had in school sold drugs and then got expelled for hitting (I think he pushed him) a teacher.

Remember the guy from the Halifax adverts, Britfags? Looked like him.
>>
>>133596695
FUCKIN' BASED!

Also, not being racist completely ruins the point you dolt. Shitskins wanted to chimp on him and the racists saved him from said shitskins. Fuck off with your RTD faggotry
>>
>>133600614
My, you seem pissy.
>>
>>133599416
In the meantime, Sinn Fein goes full retard SJW, "Brits Out, Nogs In", Paddy.
>>
>>133583883
No Africans in my high school - but some very black Sri Lankans. One time this big Lankan mocked a Greek kid for being homo. "Piss off," the Greek said. "Get some white out."
The Lankan's face visibly fell. That cut him deep.
>>
>>133583883

There was only 1 black girl and no black lads in our school year.

She was an obnoxious cunt and unironically got pregnant at 14.
>>
>>133600821
I'm not pissy. You're a retard that completely perverted (((or subverted))) the point of his story. No one gives a shit about your le based black goy faggotry. I'm sure they'd eat up your anecdote on RTD though, so go try it there.
>>
>>133600988
This level of divide and conquer must come from somewhere, mustn't it?
>>
File: 1499100733589.jpg (218KB, 926x771px) Image search: [Google]
1499100733589.jpg
218KB, 926x771px
>>133583883
also went to high school in new jersey. not many problems with them for the first 3 years. not a lot of them here, and the ones that were were usually cool. when i was a senior though, i started to notice that we had a ton more black kids in the school than i had previously thought. they were sometimes getting into little nig spats and shit with each other, a problem but a relatively minor one.
very recently, one of them that transferred into my class (graduated in 2016), rolled up with his boys to the local pot dealer's house, held him up at gunpoint, and beat the shit out of him and robbed him. took all of his money, and all of his weed. this did not resonate well with the young adult community within my town, and now the nogs are officially at "uncool" status.
>>
>>133585411

Class of 90 here, it only gets better.
>>
File: sa.jpg (39KB, 230x224px) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
39KB, 230x224px
>mfw I went to a 99% white school
>mfw all the white kids acted like niggers
>rapping
>fighting
>doing "drugs" (snorting sugar lmao)
>using nigger slang
It was awful
You're WHITE stop acting subhuman
>>
>>133583883
Graduated '09. We had a dozen nigs out of 800-1000 students in my highschool, number multiplied after they brought section 8 housing to my previously nice area.

They got significantly more niggish when there were more of them.
>>
>>133601248
oh i almost forgot - i used to go to middle school with this guy, we were pals. then i guess he couldn't afford to live here anymore, and moved back to the shithole he moved here from. he joined a gang, fathered like 3 children, and is now locked up for murder.
http://www.nj.com/passaic-county/index.ssf/2016/02/2nd_man_charged_in_deadly_shooting_at_illegal_club.html
>>
>>133585411
>TFW Graduated this year.
Ehehehe
>>
>>133601238
Divide what? /pol/ and reddit never agreed on anything besides about Trump, and that was only RTD. There's nothing to divide. Rebbit is rebbit and /pol/ is /pol/
>>
>>133583883

I was generally the only black guy in my class, whenever another black guy joined, he usually performed poorly to the point they either leave or they get set back.
>>
>>133600957
>Tfw didn't get pregnant ironically
>>
>>133589234
the ricans use to play this game on the schoolyard where one would come up behind you, lock your arms in a full nelson leaving you defenseless while his buddies would punch you in the balls one after the other. the teachers monitoring the yard did nothing.
>>
>>133583883
I went to a public school here in Austria 20 years ago, but back then it was 100% white.
Had no issues, have a successful life now.
First nigger I saw was 2nd or 3rd year of university, he was kind of retarded but otherwise not problematic. I stayed away from him anyways.
>>
>>133583883
>human bod
I had only 1 nigger in the whole highschool. He spoke shitty italian, was a shitty student. Ended up dropping out. He is a rich nigger and now travels the world cous mommy and daddy are some kind of local corrupted politicians.

He goes to silly conferences where they speak in African languages, dresses like a goofy Sub saharian african tribesman (or woman) with silly large coloured dresses.

Speaks in a mix of french and nigger language.

Keeps positng photoes of himself and tlaking with his nigger friends.

At school he was considered by ALL "cool and funny" because he was the nigger.

Also everyone was AFRAID of saying nigger or even jsut the word black when he was near. If he was people said it low and laughed between themselves.

Beeign a nigger in italy ain't easy. You are automatically the "funny naive nigger" or the "criminal nigger"..fuck niggers..amIrite?
>>
>>133590589

You're part of the reason why trump won. Thank you.
>>
>>133602011
Ovvio. Bisognerebbe dargli fuoco proprio.
>>
>>133591812
Can testify to this.
The government fucking encourages gyps to stay in school, and that fucks other people over.
>>
File: 1454378623598.gif (2MB, 269x318px) Image search: [Google]
1454378623598.gif
2MB, 269x318px
True story incoming.

>One of the final days of 12th grade
>Black population has increased yearly - now at least 40% because of zoning
>mexican girl that dresses like a slut (daily) comes running around the corner and past me, looking over her shoulder back
>a literal STAMPEDE of blacks comes around the corner two seconds later, looked enough to be the entire population from the school
>they fill the hall, wall-to-wall
>their eyes have bloodlust
>no time to react and get out of the way
>wrap my arms around the support beam between the double doors
>they roar past me, tripping over each other and slamming my arms and ribs into the beam
>the slow and fat ones are at the back of the pack
>as quickly as they came, they're gone
>no other soul in sight, not even a teacher
>"what in the fuck"
>walk into gym and talk with friends
>5-10 minutes later, amberlamps and cop pulls up to school
>mexican girl is on a stretcher
>neck brace
>oxygen mask
>not moving

So glad I moved out of Tennessee.
>>
>>133583883
same. school full to the brim with niggers and mexicans. they single me out for being white. one day, a nigger throws an orange straight at my face. after getting smacked pretty good (oranges fucking hurt) I ran straight at him and put all could into a punch straight to his face. he fell. blacked out.

niggers left me alone after that.

the lesson here is that niggers only think they're hot shit until you show them that they're not. ever since that day I've been itching for some stupid fucking nigger to push my buttons in just the wrong way, so I have an excuse to do it again. It's just so satisfying to watch them lying on the ground, in pain. they're fucking worse than animals.
>>
File: lol nigger.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
lol nigger.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>133602011
Why can't niggers speak any western language properly? Listening to them speak, or even type, is painful. Even the intelligent ones that, nominally, speak it correctly have annoying inflections and pronunciations which they can't seem to totally erase. If only we had a name for this concept that certain characteristics are widespread through a genetic population.
>>
>>133583883
Went to a middle school/high school that segregated honors and gifted students from blacks with the few super white trash. I was taller, had been in fights and generally had balls so the niggers never messed with me, but they did pick on my brother and a few friends. The key was to catch the instigator and other chimps alone. They never had a dad and no nothing of will, facing fear of any kind or even really standing up for themselves without the group, etc. Always remember that niggers are weak minded in every way, not just intellectually.
>>
>>133583883
>30% black
>25% spic
It was a zoo.
>>
File: 1478937464778.jpg (86KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478937464778.jpg
86KB, 847x960px
>get kicked out of high school for calling a nigger being a nigger a nigger

>go to court

>judge is jewish

>free of charges because autism

>get sent to other high school with even more black students
>>
>>133594092
Mostly Koreans, Japanese, Filipinos, and Micronesians. Europeans come here quite offten to, mostly Norwegians, Germans, and French.
>>
No blacks in my class, can count the number of blacks in the school I used to visit using one hand that's how few there were since it was a private school.
>>
>>133584583
In 20 years America will still be 60% or better. Black population in the US is stagnant at best or actually decreasing in most areas. Iceland and the rest of Scandinavian nations will be like 40% in 20 years, especially Sweden if current trends continue.
>>
>>133594092
>>133603301
Forgot Chinese, they are coming in larger and larger quantitys each year.
>>
>>133583883
There was a South African exchange student, he was okay I guess.

Benefits of going to a Catholic school in a country which, at the time, had virtually had no blacks.
>>
>>133598102
t. too stupid to know if you are a nigger
>>
>>133583883
Blacks at my high school were all degenerate dumb niggers but they were friendly. There were only a few of them and like half dropped out. Biggest problem for me was Mexicans. God damn do I hate spics. They never bullied me though for being a white kid because my dad taught me at a young age that it is okay to fight at school.
>>
>>133602821
Wtf, man. What'd she do, call a few of them niggers in front of others?
>>
>>133585180
>I wonder how Germans feel at school these days.

Probably just fine because the niglets are Germans too right?
>>
>>133602953
It seems like blacks from the UK sound exactly the same as the whites do. Even for Australia... but maybe the whites in those countries can pick up the difference.
>>
>>133584711
Ft. What? Pierce? Lauderdale? Meyers?

>tfw going to two different states for high school, FL then HI
Both were diverse as fuck but only the school in Hawaii felt naturally so, as opposed to forced quotas on the mainland, and it wasn't a shithole.
>>
My school was exclusively white with the exception of some Japanese high schoolers who did semester rotations here from Tokyo.

>all the Japanese guys assumed white girls were easy because their animes said so
>they just directly asked girls in our year for blowjobs and sex
>all said no, they got into trouble
>meanwhile almost all of the Japanese girls got railed by Chad's

We also had a few Arabs but they were cool.
>>
File: 1490943053014.png (3MB, 1920x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1490943053014.png
3MB, 1920x1596px
>>133602011
>Beeign a nigger in italy ain't easy.
it's true
>>
>>133583883
I had two in my high school of about 500. One was the whitest black kid you'd ever meet. Tennis star. The other was a hood nigger. Tennis kid wound up marrying a cute/10 white girl. Nigger was expelled.

I genuinely feel sorry for all of you having to grow up in vibrant high schools. I loved my high school. Although my lack of experience with vibrancy probably kept me a progressive through college, whereas if I had real experiences growing up I'd probably have been red pilled by age 13.
>>
>>133587270
>Many times I ran 4 unexcused and had to bitch out of confrontations
So what you're saying is that the rules forced you to de-escalate confrontations instead of getting into stupid fights.

Sounds like they were good rules.
>>
>>133583883
The closest thing to a black was an indian girl
>>
>>133601527
Look at you on the back pedal. Obviously you're trying to divide users here against other users by calling them something else. Your tactics are weak, old man. You should go back to your ShareBlue handlers and ask them to train you again.
>>
>>133586856
Kind of reminds me of my experience although with spics and a samoan getting a train ran on her instead of a white girl. Sadly 90% of the whites at my school were dudes so no white chicks to date. Anyway, the real mean tough spics that were in gangs were actually the least annoying. They saw me, a white kid, and never had a problem with me because I'm not a spic or a nigger and thus not a rival gang member. I walked down a narrow alley on the way home once with like 10 mexican Norteno kids wearing red standing around. Nothing happened except one asked me about geometry homework. The non-gang spics though were shit. They fronted 10x harder but still same thing, they usually only had fights with their own. No one felt like really bothering me. Crime statistics seem to show this too. Beaners attack whites way less than blacks.
>>
>>133583883
there was one black a Muslim and a couple of mix at my school, due to such exposure to whites they were okay.
>>
>>133583883
Went to school in Moortugal. Class of 2016 but I am an oldfag. Niggers and gypsies everywhere. Hip hop nigger culture made them do criminal shit. Most of those subhumans are now in prison or emigrated to Scandinavian countries.
>>
>>133602821
So what did she do to get a category 4 chimpout?
>>
>>133583883
Graduated in '12.
Out of 160 kids, maybe 18 were girls.
No niggers.
I'd have traded it for a normal school, honestly.
>>
>>133594148
>Fucking summerfags
>>
Brit bong here
The biggest problem in my school wasn't the nigs, it was the pakis (It was in a Muslim heavy area)
Whites were definitely the minority.
About 30% white, 40-50% muslim, and the rest were nigs except for a handful of asians.

Despite this, the nigs were still pretty unbearable; starting fights, selling drugs, beating the shit out of the year 7's (11 year olds)

Pretty bad man
>>
>>133583883
Lowell MA, if niggers were in your class you were not learning

they took the super smart kids and segregated them but that left everyone else stuck with niggers and spics, good luck learning between regular chimpouts and spending all of class trying to have a nigger read one sentence. Ill be homeschooling my kids.
>>
>>133598886
I doubt it. Swedes are so passive-autistic that your school administrators would never put real cops on school campuses or metal detectors for security. They would sooner let the animals burn the school down than set up a police state for them.

Is homeschooling legal in Sweden?
>>
It may be because I'm Aussie but I've had nothing but I've had nothing but positive experience with black people. Every African I meet is a total bro.
>>
>>133587270
>Real police officers patrolled the halls in street clothes as de facto security. We wore IDs at all times on lanyards around our necks.

is that not how it is everywhere?
>>
>>133599688
>Not Kalashnikovs, Armalites.

I'm probably wrong, but didn't the IRA also use some Portuguese AR-10s? ARs were better than commie guns anyway since the 5.56 was the standard NATO round so easy to get in UK.
>>
>>133583883
I didn't have any blacks in my HS, but when I joined the Army, all of the blacks I encountered were wannabe thugs or hoodrats.
>>
>>133586729
Because they realize if they work with blacks to kill whitey, hispanics can easily kill the blacks afterwards. Blacks think the same, but they don't realize they will lose to the mexicans.
>>
>>133587270
>Imagine a no-content class for the entire day in which you can only study and read books and nothing interesting like magazines
Sounds like a dream
>>
they smelled bad and behaved worse than the arabs
>>
Mexicans would beat down the blacks. And the couple of blacks I knew ended up in prison.
>>
>>133583883
It was alright, graduated in 2009. People were pretty friendly, school was okay. Didn't have any troublemakers, as far as I know everyone in my class is doing well now, doctors, engineers, etc.
>>
>>133601814
>letting someone get behind you like that
>not having a circle of friends to prevent things like this

You probably had it coming anyway.
>>
>>133590066
badass suicide
>>
>>133602945

it was just a prank. you assaulted someone for no reason.
>>
>>133604648
You're right. They did use commieshit, too. They realistically used whatever they could get. So for instance they partnered with the PLO to get commie weapons through the Arabs. More notoriously, Qaddafi sent at least two container ships full of modern weapons to Ireland. One was interdicted by the British, but at least one got through, which included advanced Soviet MANPADS. The IRA always threatened to shoot down passenger planes with them, but never actually did. When the IRA eventually disarmed, it turned over 7 working SA-7 systems to the English government. No word on whether they had more and didn't turn them in.

But the IRA's political party was called Sinn Fein, and their campaign slogan was "Armalites and Ballot Boxes." So even though they used any weapons they could get, they propagandized about American rifles. Once again, those weapons came from American sponsorship.
>>
>>133583883
The only way to survive in a school full of niggers is to act like a fucking crazy. Fly off the handle and beat someone for looking at you. They are like dogs, they will learn that getting near you will cause you to freak
>>
>>133583883
I had a shop class as a senior and the niggers in the class didn't even know how a ruler worked.
>>
>>133583883
all kinds of people(Fins, Indonesians, Turks, Moroccans) but no blacks
>>
>>133583883
Lived in Sydney so many Asians were in my high school. I got the nickname 'pasty' cause this other kid had my same name and they needed a way to differentiate.

I hate Chinese kids.
>>
>>133604065
>Although my lack of experience with vibrancy probably kept me a progressive through college, whereas if I had real experiences growing up I'd probably have been red pilled by age 13.

Got red-pilled in like the 2nd grade when some kid made fun of my blonde hair. It hurt my feelings so I threw my desk chair at him like some tard. After that the school (((counselors))) tried to diagnose me with (((ADD/ADHD))) to pacify me for being an aggressive white male. Dad didn't believe that shit and saved me from being drugged with meth at 10 years old. Most white men I know today that were diagnosed with (((ADD/ADHD))) or (((autism))) and given drugs ended up being more effeminate passive cucks. Although recently I am starting to believe Autism is a real disorder but caused by too much meme intake instead of genetics.
>>
>Walking around the school alone
>2 niggers and their whitey friends playing soccer
>nigger shoots the ball close to me
>I don't shoot back because fuck off
>RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!
>>
>year 10
>mostly white countryside school
>a few black students, can count on two hands, majority aren't too bad desu, actually make friends with two in my year.

>three nog brothers, one in each year 9,10,11. Friends with one of his brother's.
>year 10 and 11 share common room.
>year 9 nog comes in with his wigger crew, takes friends stereo and starts listening to nigger shit.
>I start taking the piss, friend breaks CD.
>nog follows us around, gonna "beat us up"
>nothing happens until the group outnumber us hugely.
>square up to me.
>his brother comes out of nowhere and smacks him, calling him a little nigger wannabe.
>oldest brother comes by, little nigger and wigger crew chimping out.
>older brother tells him to say sorry to me,
>little nig comes for a fist bump, I shake his fist and say "no problem chief"

To be fair the two older brothers where half white (their father white) but their youngest half brother was full nigger.
>>
>>133604432
>class of 2016
>I'm an old fag
>>
>>133599416
> I'll tell you this for sure if a terror attack happens here the IRA will reform within 24 hours.
Yeah Nah. The IRA are basically antifa at this point, if a shitskin does go off on one Sinn Fein will say #notallmuslims while the UDA up north start rounding up sand niggers
>>
File: 1499896590451.jpg (146KB, 735x959px) Image search: [Google]
1499896590451.jpg
146KB, 735x959px
>>133602011
AMEN !
>>
>>133604790
Except you are surrounded by niggers and the guy watching you is a grumpy middle-aged guy who is angry he has to spend his after work hours watching dumbass kids instead of going home to shitpost on his favorite Portugese model train forum.
>>
>>133605509
I have been lurking around these retards for about 7.
>>
There were two brothers who were at my HS.

They were nerds. Always talking about pokemon and yugioh.
>>
>>133590235
Bro I got held back in pre-k. I was fucking retarded; its not common, but it happens to guys a lot more than girls.

>I was in French, didn't even realize it was French
>Would continuously decide "fuck this" and get up to walk over to play area and play with legos or whatever was there.

Being held back was awesome in retrospect;
>I got my drivers license before everyone else
>turned 21 spring sophomore year of college; no need to ask older frat bros to pick me up shit anymore.
"haha all frat guys are retarded joke incoming" yeah yeah fuck off
>>
>>133583883
Blessed with living in a small white town in a nice suburb. I never had to deal with them as a child.
>>
>>133583883
I went to highschool for 4 years in Fairfax County Virginia from 02-06 and only dealt with uncle Tom juniors. Then I moved to San Antonio and I had to be in this remedial standardized testing class in order to take the test so I met real niggers for the first time. I remember the first day I was shocked this nigger was trying to sell me candy out of his backpack.
>>
>>133592466
^^is correct, see:
>>133605813
>>
>>133604369

Dorothy Stringer?
>>
>>133604432
Where, anon?

t. graduated last year too
>>
>>133606159
Graduated in Viana do Castelo. Not as many niggers as Lisbon and Porto but one is too much.
>>
>>133606254
I graduated in Lisbon. Kill me.
>>
>>133583883
There were like 5 niggers in my high school, 3 of them stuck together. 2 of them were whitewashed so they got along with everyone. 1 of the 3 that didn't sued the school and accused it of racism. The lawsuit failed. The rest of my school was white although a bulk of the kids I went to school with were wiggers.
>>
>>133606508
Dont envy you tugabro, I went there 2 times in my whole life. Not even worth it. Most niggers dont survive past 9th grade.
>>
>>133583883
> Be nerdy as fuck
> Went to a white school
> white jocks always bullied me
> went on a school retreat, other schools participated
> mfw I was put in a cabin with all of the white jocks who bullied me.
> cabin also had two black jocks from another school
> black jocks must have felt sorry for me
> they were cool with me and tried to boost my confidence.
It goes without saying that the white bullies left me alone during that retreat. 5 white jocks afraid of 2 black jocks, maybe?
>>
Only 2 black kids in my entire high school... in South Africa.

Went to a very serious rugby playing Afrikaner school. All boys. We used to sometimes have to play against the black schools from the townships as some charity shit. It was great. The average Afrikaner male is about 3 times the size of your southern African Bantu. We used to run up cricket scores even though we spent half the match hurting the fuckers as much as we could. I was 6'3" at 17 and nowhere near the biggest guy on my team or in my school.
>>
>>133583883

I went to a private school so the only blacks I encountered were wealthy, friendly, studious and smart.

All the niggers I met elsewhere
>>
Meh I studied a lot and got in the german highschool. No niggers or gypsies. University is hard shit here
>>
went from all white elementary school to 30% bussed in black middle, and high school. they got shipped in from across town, were not from the neighborhood. we all pretty much self segregated. got to see the first generation of coal burners and wiggers.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-14-04-50-34.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-14-04-50-34.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>133596105
> http://us.tomonews.com/m/women-on-tubing-trip-get-stranded-overnight-because-they-thought-the-river-ran-in-a-circle-3105792

This took 10 seconds on google you fucking lazy nigger...if you really give a shit about due diligence stop expecting to be spoonfed and just do it

Oh and its the Muskegon river

Actually this is the best part though
>Someone near the bridge reportedly told the trio that the river runs in a circle and would eventually bring them back to wherever they started.

>and they believed it
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.