[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Gates Urges European Union to Stop Migrant Influx

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 15

File: Based Bill.jpg (68KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Based Bill.jpg
68KB, 900x500px
It's official, Bill Gates is /ourguy/

>Microsoft founder Bill Gates has called on Europe to stop demonstrating generosity towards asylum seekers to avoid an overwhelming migrant influx. He also advises European states to make Africans’ way to the continent much more difficult.

>During an interview Germany’s Welt am Sonntag, Gates, one of the richest people on the planet, warned of the grave consequences of exceeding generosity towards refugees coming to Europe, whose numbers would only rise unless something is done.

>https://www.rt.com/news/395356-migrants-overwhelm-europe-gates/
>>
Still won't forgive him for the blue screen of death.
>>
>>133582571
he is just campaigning for the rustbelt with statements like this, he will run in 2020
>>
It's a sad state of affairs when something this rational hits the news
>>
>>133582710
Do you have evidence for this because I'm pretty sure Zuckerberg wants to run as well.
>>
File: 1430035912398.jpg (35KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
1430035912398.jpg
35KB, 399x398px
>>133582571
How many of these high profile people pushing for migration are just "useful idiots"?
How many supported the idea because (((experts))) made compelling arguments to them on why it's a good idea?
How many of them actually believed that they would be helping the world to create some sort of peaceful communistic utopia?

Did they really fall for it all without knowing the (((people))) behind it all were actually just trying to demolish the white race and western civilization?
Are they actually less intelligent than we are?
Were they too concerned with the world of every day affairs within their bubble and too reliant upon the opinions of supposed authority figures (((expert economists etc))) that they were actually unable to grasp the entire picture?
>>
>George Looney demands Syrian ficki ficki comes to England
>We reject it
>Bombs go off
>He now moving back to the USA because he fears Shitslamic attacks
lel...
>>
>>133582571

Oh you mean AFTER he provided them with tons of aid and cures for diseases so they could keep breeding like rats?

Fucking piece of shit
>>
>>133583458
Or are they simply shifting their "public position" to stay in line with the latest public mood trends?
Is this a business decision to stay in the popular center?
>>
>>133582571
welp, whatever mojo he had left is now gone.

won't be long before he's castigated as an alt-right fascist hatemonger capitalist irrelevant rich old man who should just die already.

heh. maybe that could be a good thing. linux could use more market share.

oh wait...macs. snowflakes can't handle more than one button on a mouse, so they'll just buy more macs. or ipads, for those extra special snowflakes who don't know how to use computers at all.
>>
>>133583619
Well maybe if where they live wasn't so shitty they'd actually stay there.
Also Africa is basically just guinea pigs for drug research.
>>
>>133582677
Eyyy, I just got one of those like 5 min ago!
>>
>>133583872
Well maybe if we didn't let them in they'd actually stay there
>>
File: images (8).jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
15KB, 512x288px
>>133582571
Oy vey the goyim awaken
>>
File: images (13).jpg (7KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
7KB, 224x224px
>>133583914
What year is it?
>>
did you faggots even read the article
>“On the one hand you want to demonstrate generosity and take in refugees, but the more generous you are, the more word gets around about this – which in turn motivates more people to leave Africa,”
That's about the most moderate position you can have. He's not warning about "dire consequences" He's not saying immigrants lead to a higher rate of crime or any bullshit like that. He's just saying Europe doesn't have infinite space/supplies for immigrants.
>>
>>133582884
>Zuckerberg vs Gates
>war of the socially inept nerds

i'm game
>>
>>133584541
That's still a step in the right direction. Especially with all the shit about how Europe needs another 10~ million 'refugees'. And he is right, Europe doesn't have an infinite amount of gibs and space.
>>
>>133582571
Gates isn't jewish is he?
>>
>>133585013
He's Catholic.
>>
>>133583619
I'm pretty sure getting involved in African aid redpilled him severely, empire of dust style
>>
>>133585107
Catholic's not a race
>>
>>133585261
What makes you say that's?
>>
>>133586556
Pure guesswork and intuition. Not based on anything more than my gut. But I do feel it.
>>
>>133582571
I literally didn't see that one coming.
>>
>>133582571
wtf I love Microsoft now
>>
>>133586556
Anyone who gets in deep with the black abyss always comes back understanding they aren't our equals
>>
>>133586051
His parents, grandparents, and great grandparents have no Jewish affiliation or ancestry from what I can tell. He isn't apart of the tribe.
>>
File: populationgrowthcontinents.jpg (35KB, 552x355px) Image search: [Google]
populationgrowthcontinents.jpg
35KB, 552x355px
>>133582571
Yet he is still trying to create a vaccine for malaria, which will cause the nigger population to explode and make the migrant problem even worse.
>>
>>133582571
>It's official, Bill Gates is /ourguy/

gates supported lefty bullshit all the way until his leftist friends started saying "lol the rich have too much money lets eat them ;)" and he realized he would be next on the chopping block if their dreams ever came true.
>>
File: pierce1.jpg (105KB, 460x268px) Image search: [Google]
pierce1.jpg
105KB, 460x268px
>>133586556
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
>>
still a chicken neck bastard
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o
>>
>>133586935
How many people die from malaria every year? I bet it's a drop in the bucket compared to net growth. The primary cause of overpopulation is the massive reduction of infant mortality.
>>
lifelong liberal shithead makes silly comments.... watch the left turn on him as being a white supremacist..

Did he vote for Trump? Did he donate to right wing parties in Europe? Obviously not, he's been a solid supporter of the marxist agenda all along

This is just pandering, they want to do the ethnic cleansing slower, so that people don't get upset, like in Canada or USA
>>
I knew these academics had a soft spot for totalitarian power.
>>
>>133583458

you don't get it at all

all these billionaires support migration because IT DOES improve the economy, that is, the global economy, as more people have access to markets and labor gets cheaper

living standards in first world countries will hit the gutter as it averages out with the global living standard of course, but it doesn't matter at all for them, because they won't be affected

it makes no sense for them to not support full on globalized migration trends
>>
>>133582571
wtf I love windows 10 now
>>
>>133587262
over population isnt even a thing anymore. what happened was that lefty cucks went around giving third world shit holes modern technology and luxuries and medicines, and those shitholes continued to breed as if those things didnt exist, but that only lasted for a generation and a half. Now you go into africa and most families are 'normal' sized 1-3 kids. The reason people are starving in africa now a days has absolutely nothing to do with 'over population' but rather because of corporate shenanigans and political posturing. Companies like monsanto have absolutely destroyed local econommies by introducing cheap/free gmo seeds/fertilizers, and then when local farmers get used to using them, they jack up the price and push those local people out of business. With no local producers, corporations are then free to jack up the price for goods and services in order to push people into debt, so they go out and get loans from banks owned/working with said corporaitons and when the poor uneducated idiots who didnt read the fine print fail to pay back their loans, the big corps sweet in and confiscate their properties, leaving the locals peniless and incapable of even doing subsitence farming.

And then of course, theres the political side with all the big first world countries selling guns to local warlords in order to secure rights to minerals and water and other resources. Give a crazy african guns and drugs and they will go out and start civil wars, which kill the farmers and local business owners which results in more starvation.

Fuck the overpopulation meme, it hasnt been true for decades.
>>
>>133582571

I told everyone whites will be fine and we always bounce back.

>Fall of Rome
>Bounce back
>Muslim invasions
>Bounce back
>Mongolian invasion
>Bounce back
>Black plague
>Bounce back and conquer the world

We arent going no where.
>>
File: total-fertility-rate-factbook.png (40KB, 1800x940px) Image search: [Google]
total-fertility-rate-factbook.png
40KB, 1800x940px
>>133588449
>over population isnt even a thing anymore.
Tens of thousands of Africans are dying annually due to food shortages. That's a problem caused by too many mouths to feed, aka overpopulation.

> Now you go into africa and most families are 'normal' sized 1-3 kids.
Not true. Pic related.

> The reason people are starving in africa now a days has absolutely nothing to do with 'over population' but rather because of corporate shenanigans and political posturing. Companies like monsanto have absolutely destroyed local econommies by introducing cheap/free gmo seeds/fertilizers, and then when local farmers get used to using them, they jack up the price and push those local people out of business.

>And then of course, theres the political side with all the big first world countries selling guns to local warlords in order to secure rights to minerals and water and other resources. Give a crazy african guns and drugs and they will go out and start civil wars, which kill the farmers and local business owners which results in more starvation.

Oh, so it's not because Africans are incapable of managing their own countries despite the billions in aid they receive annually, and the western technology and knowledge at their fingertips. It's because of evil white people who just can't help but keep the black man down. Okay then. And that somehow only affects Africa; not the rest of the third world.
>>
>>133582571
that's why i bought a windows last time and not a gay ass macbook
>>
>>133582738
this
>>
File: poverty.png (96KB, 816x668px) Image search: [Google]
poverty.png
96KB, 816x668px
>>133589499
>Okay then. And that somehow only affects Africa; not the rest of the third world.
Pic also related. Everyone else is getting their shit together except Africa. You can either blame racist whitey who give them billions of dollars in aid and technology, or face the reality that it's a human capital problem.
>>
File: florida man gator.jpg (260KB, 1935x2048px) Image search: [Google]
florida man gator.jpg
260KB, 1935x2048px
>>133587262
Very few actually. Gates and others have been tremendously successful at stopping it, deaths are down sharply. This is bad for us but there's still plenty of deaths from shitty water in Africa.

>be black
>die from diarrhea
>die from swimming
>die in crocodile blowjob ritual
>die from FGM
>die from AIDS

They just need to stay in Africa, malaria will be replaced Inshallah.
>>
File: worldpophistory.gif (3MB, 780x388px) Image search: [Google]
worldpophistory.gif
3MB, 780x388px
>>133588449
>Now you go into africa and most families are 'normal' sized 1-3 kids.

That's just plain wrong, literally all african countries are between 3 and 6 in 2016 and it shows no sign of diminution like the model predicted it in the 90s.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependencies_by_total_fertility_rate

Stop your disinfo nigger.
>>
>>133586556
Like the other anon said, the best way to get redpilled about niggers is to be around them.
>>
File: 2.jpg (3MB, 1315x1820px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3MB, 1315x1820px
>>133586556
>>
>>133588449
theres over 7 billion more which is MORE than their used to be, which means you need more resources which dont magically recreate infinitely. how stupid are you?
>>
>>133587014
what else should I watch that is based Dr Pierce
>>
>>133591275
*people
>>
>>133583723
This. He fears the blowback by the silent majority.
>>
They didn't expect everyone to swing hard to the right, so now it's damage control.
>>
>RT

surely an unbiased and reputable source
>>
he needs to sell vaccines in Africa
>>
>>133592238
A lot more neutral than say CNN or Fox.
>>
>>133582571
>It's official, Bill Gates is /ourguy/

Words are cheap and worthless, only actions count.
>>
>>133582710
it's probably rather that turning Europe into Africa 2.0 would kill off one of the most important markets in the world.

Globalists are apparently starting to realize that wealth disparity is a crucial part of their system - can't abuse cheap labor in shitholes and sell the products at a massive profit in the wealthier countries if everyone lives in squalor.
>>
>>133584310
It's the year of Trump, 2017. I'm still on a gayman PC I built back in 2011. OCed CPUs don't usually live this long.
>>
>>133584762
If nothing else, the Democrat primary will be entertaining.
>>
>>133583872
>Well maybe if where they live wasn't so shitty they'd actually stay there.

Actually, their standard of living slightly improving is why we suddenly have these massive migration waves.

You basically have the transition from
>shit living conditions but also too poor to leave because you live from the hand in the mouth
>still shit living conditions but you can save up a bit -> people move elsewhere
>decent living conditions, people are more likely to stay

Europe won't survive the phase in the middle if it doesn't tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>133583872
Well maybe if they didnt have 9 kids, knew that grain is for planting, and drained pools of stagnant water instead of drinking it their lives would be better. 4 billion afcrians by 2100 and all they know is which direction europe is in
>>
>>133591275
People don't understand what overpopulation means. They think that you only hit overpopulation once you pass the world's theoretical carrying capacity for human lives.

Which is bullshit. You hit overpopulation when your civilization becomes incapable of providing for its members anymore, i.e. when you leave the region of sustainability. Which Africa did long ago.
>>
File: 1419897188797.jpg (22KB, 191x191px) Image search: [Google]
1419897188797.jpg
22KB, 191x191px
>>133582571
That's it. It's over for them.
>>
>>133582571
Why do Jews become ugly when they get older?
>>
>>133596407
Bill isn't a Jew, and everyone gets ugly eventually.
>>
>>133582571
i agree with him for a change but the warning isnt much. he should have proposed some solid ideas

when you say make the trip more difficult what more can be done exactly? turkey is blocking them on land. a naval deterrent could work but this makes the brits job of trying to convince africa to not mine the gold harder

its 1 or the other unless you want to go to war. currently they have a shit load of U.N weapons not just guns. france didnt realize this. the brits previous excursion into africa more recently to try to sabotage the nuke and fuck up a mine gave obama leverage to do something a few years ago

so a rich guy with a college education should lend some ideas to world leaders in how to deal with the situation
>>
>>133593963
>People don't understand what overpopulation means. They think that you only hit overpopulation once you pass the world's theoretical carrying capacity for human lives. Which is bullshit.
no its not you fucking faggot, its the same concept with fossil fuels, the world only has so much and once its gone its gone. but your either a shill or a retard both of which is inexcusable mr. "Pirate"
>>
>>133582571
Bill lend us some dough to build a massive wall and some OG xboxs to drop on Africa
>>
>>133583619
He is trying to improve their standard of living and industrializing them.

You know what happens to industrialized countries? Their birthrate plummets.

Bill Gates is /ourguy/. You just don't get it.
>>
>>133598401
Might have want to read the rest of my post you imbecile, because I clearly state that the overpopulation is hit long before you even reach the point where you exhaust the potentially available resources.
>>
>>133582571
kek. buy apple shares ASAP gents, the backlash is going to be YUGE
>>
>>133598401
On top of that, I was agreeing with you. The BLM tard you replied to is going by the definition of "we haven't reached overpopulation yet because theoretically we could all consume nothing but insects and then we can fit 2 bn more".

But you were too fucking triggered by the first sentence already to finish reading my post and understand what I said.
>>
>>133600580
Possible. Liberals sometimes accuse Bill Gates of doing eugenics in africa.
>>
>>133584862
It is. Obviously living standards will still be higher in Europe than in Africa, so Bill has the right position here (lefties don't - they actually believe everyone deserves the same misery)
>>
>>133601224
Because he is. Eugenics was still alive and well in the US up until the late 70s in the US IIRC. There was a huge lawsuit about it happening in South Carolina. Anyway, Bill is a bit of a Plutocrat but is also very intelligent and while I don't know what his thoughts are on Malthusian theory, I'm sure he understands that the current system is going to destroy the west, something which he as a westerner has a stake in. It's the old liberal mindset of help them in their own countries instead of just replacing your entire population with uneducated chattel.
>>
>>133582571
I believe that there's multiple groups of globalists. Some are calling for destabilization of white society, others want to advance the human race and depopulate the planet.
Gates has shown that he's the ladder through statement like these and his vaccination campaigns in Africa. He knows whites are superior and they're better consumers.
>>
>>133587300
Fuck off leaf. Classical liberals are about as close to allies on that side of the aisle. It's the exact same stance as Musk. Hes certainly not right wing but he recognizes the danger of unlimited immigration when there is limited resources.
>>
>>133582677
It could have been pink so fuck off
>>
>>133582571
Lol, even Gates couldn't wear his muzzle any longer. I have yet to hear anyone say anything positive about immigration, and certainly nothing but disgust about African migration. I hope this sparks the Domino Effect too.
>>
>>133584310
Year 0 A.T
>>
>>133584762
Gates said he'd rather not run because it would displace other Democrats from having a chance to beat Trump. Kikeberg called us dumb fucks.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.