[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tyson's Hub For Human Trafficking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tyson.jpg (15KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
tyson.jpg
15KB, 244x207px
We know that the were fined for bringing in thousands of undocumented workers and providing them with fake social security cards and documents and that the workers were spread out across the United States. I think I have found the main HUB were they kept the illegals before the sent them out to other facilities.

Tyson had a plant located in Santa Teresa New Mexico located about 2 miles away from an international port of entry. It is in a fairly deserted area but is next to a High School, Volunteer fire department and a church. It was closed does in 2014 a few years after it was busted for bringing in the undocumented workers. One of the reasons I found for the closure was that the facility was that it cost too much to send meat to plant because the meat was from Ohio and the Facility is in Texas.

You can google maps the facility and still see images of when it was in use.

The interesting thing is that if you look at the tractor trailers that are parked in the parking lot you will see that two of them have heart designs on the back and sides of the trailers. Similar to Pizza Gate images. One of the trailers is for Jac Pac Foods, which is another food processing company that is based in Manchester New Hampshire and was also prosecuted for employing illegals.

This facility is an ideal location, it does not have a heavy police presence at all and is located right next to I10 which can head to LA or Miami easily.

The building is currently empty it but it is still owned by Tyson and they have a security guard posted during the day.

Dig into Jac Pac Foods and see what else we can find.
>>
>>133581067
Fucking faggot.
>>
File: tyson - Copy (2).png (3MB, 2954x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tyson - Copy (2).png
3MB, 2954x1200px
bump
>>
I live near a big Tyson facility
>>
>>133581256
Lol not an argument
>>
>>133582598
i bet that factory smells like shit when you drive by
>>
File: pepe le frog _ reddit.jpg (35KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
pepe le frog _ reddit.jpg
35KB, 550x550px
>>133581067
Can confirm, there is a tyson plant my friend worked at.

It is all either refugees or mexicans. They do NOT check ID when hiring.
>>
Watch the Mena Connection. The Clintons were bosom buddies with the Tyson family. Really shady shit went on with both of them in the 80s. The Tyson family was tied to drug trafficking and human trafficking amongst other things. Look for connections to Iran Contra.
>>
>>133583520

it used to. Its funny because it's right on the border of New Mexico and Texas.

The New Mexico side is a shit hole but in Texas it's actually located right next to where a lot of the wealthy people live.
>>
I wouldn't doubt that many of these food processing plants in the U.S. are involved in trafficking of people.

Just read about this place here in Milwaukee, Wi.

http://archive.jsonline.com/business/chinas-shuanghui-in-47-billion-deal-for-smithfield-b9921633z1-209339921.html/

I worked at this place for 2 weeks back in 2003 and the majority of workers did not speak a lick of English.

They were from everywhere... Eastern Europe, Slavs, Greece, Mexico.

I see masses of places around my city employing nothing big the lowest of the niggers and probably illegal spics.

Nothing is done about this mess... why?
>>
Where do you think the pizzagate kids go when they are too rough on them?
CHICKEN NUGGETS
>>
You would think Pizza Pockets but they have no sense of humor
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.