[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to destroy this band

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1499912341333.png (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499912341333.png
2MB, 1200x1200px
Former touring metalcore guitarist here.

The way to destroy this band is damage their first-week album sales. First week album sales determine EVERYTHING with a band. It effects their tours, the money they get from venues, the support they get from their record label, and the amount of media attention they get.

Their new album releases on September 8th. If we were able to meme them to death between now and then, we could potentially ruin their careers forever.

On the flip side, if they have good album sales, more bands (and other entertainers) will start making anti alt-right content because they think it's profitable.

What do you say lads?
>>
>>133580455
The best way to destroy a band is by playing metal.
>>
File: 1499919352925.jpg (54KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499919352925.jpg
54KB, 450x600px
>>
File: 1499999502465.png (290KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
1499999502465.png
290KB, 497x732px
>>
>>133581347
Too much of a pussy to respond to me? That's what I thought. Anyone who plays or enjoys metal is an insecure pussy.
>>
>>133581666
I didn't respond because your comment didn't make any sense

Stray from the path are one of Sumerian Record's biggest bands, and Sumerian records is one of the biggest metal labels in the world.
>>
>>133580455
Keep giving them free publicity retard. These guys are literal whos
>>
>>133582403
Who
>>
File: myfavorite picture.jpg (614KB, 1371x837px) Image search: [Google]
myfavorite picture.jpg
614KB, 1371x837px
>>133580455
>The way to destroy this band is
>>
>>133580455
The best way to "destroy" them is to stop paying attention to them.
Nobody gives a shit about them.
>>
File: deathsquad chill.jpg (31KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
deathsquad chill.jpg
31KB, 500x281px
They are a laughing stock and are making AntiFa look even worse. They are doing our work for us.
>>
I always knew Stray were these types of dudes, but I just stayed away from the more overtly political shit. Super upset with this shit tho.
>>
>>133582599
Holy shit guy

What do you think OP is about? I'M TALKING ABOUT THE MEME OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI&t=101s
>>
>>133580455
how about we don't give them more attention then they would otherwise have?
>>
>>133583207
Shut the fuck up about em them. I never heard of em before and don't like them so I wasn't going to and still am not going to buy their music. But If I never heard of them before and was an sjw cuck I would buy their music because of you. Or If I had heard of them before and planned on buying their music, your bitching wouldn't stop me. You're not accomplishing anything.
>>
>>133581160
You should change it so it just has the band name. People would actually believe it.
>>
>>133580455
Destroy this band by advertising their music and release date all over 4chan. Great idea!
>>
>>133583150
Same here, along with some of the other bands similar to them
>>
I knew this was coming, a lot of antifas in the US were FSU kids back in the early 2000s. Their favorite pastime was attacking "fascists" at rock shows. Now that the scene isn't as big anymore they had to come up with a new way to get into brawls where they can virtue signal. It makes sense that a metal band would market to them directly
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.