[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should race mixing be banned?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: DQDyQ27.jpg (172KB, 870x2132px) Image search: [Google]
DQDyQ27.jpg
172KB, 870x2132px
>>
So they can keep their stupid genes in the same gene pool? No thanks.
>>
Definitely. The English should never marry the Irish. The offspring would be ungodly.
>>
File: IMG_1703.png (456KB, 816x1288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1703.png
456KB, 816x1288px
Yes
>>
Yes and all Race Mixers deserve to be exterminated.
>>
File: 1498625251182.jpg (41KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1498625251182.jpg
41KB, 641x530px
>>133576871
Race mixing should be BANNED if :

- niggers with white superior race
- niggers with asians

-asians with latinos
-latinos with whites

Questionable and after a serious medical and psychological inspections : whites with asians.
>>
No, racemix is a good thing
>>
>>133576871
I think that its okay for races to have sex with one another but, I would prefer if we slowed down or maybe just stop for a decade or two.
>>
>>133576871
yes
>>
File: IMG_1332.png (397KB, 549x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.png
397KB, 549x535px
>>133576871
>>
>>133576871
oh yes, mixed races often have that feeling in life where they realize they are of both worlds but belong to neither. they often resent both parent groups and sometimes wish to bring them harm, (see the guy who made the plan to replace the Europeans, half jew) and even Christ wasn't technically a jew, his mother Mary was from the surrounding kingdoms, more related to Assad than Kurt Eichenwald. he brought about a cult that supplanted the traditional ways of life for the Judea and even the mighty Romans as he realized that he wouldn't be able to own property in judea.
Of course if you get a bunch of mixed breeds together, you get the most powerful people ever, the Filipinos. which is why Hitler was planning on giving the mixed breeds Madagascar.
>>
>>133578164
Indeed mixed offsprings are confused by their in-between enviroment.
They cannot simpitize with their mother or their father, due to the confusing dimensions.

"What am I ? Where do I belong in this category ?" are easily questions put by these kids.
Shit, they grow up with this fustration of being unable to relate and BOOOM : they are fucking savage in their teens. Criminals, thieves. extremists etc.
They are in a continuous psychological debate and fight, just because their stupid parents chose to mix things because : social programming and engineering.
>>
File: 153635135152.jpg (43KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
153635135152.jpg
43KB, 539x960px
>>133576871
No
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.