[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are courts fair?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bahamas judges.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
bahamas judges.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
Or is it all a bunch of bullshit
>>
Courts and tribunals have been used for thousands of years. Some are better than others but they're not all perfect, though they're the best system we have. I would say they are more often fair than not.
>>
depends on the court. (((federal courts))) in the US? no. lower level courts? eh.
>>
>>133576580
When blacks are involved?

Not really.

Defense attorney in Chicago won a case by pointing at the backside of her arm (she was black) then pointing at the prosecutor (he was white), because the jury was black.
>>
>>133576580
depends on the Jew in the high chair, the courts are only as good as their judges. Some judges are good, some are shit.
>>
>>133576580
mostly just jewish racketeering
>>
>>133576580
Niggers in british powdered wigs always remind me of SA parliament.

Most of the whites are gone but they still try to hold to british parliament rules, which don't work with blacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx-RYgOUmDw
>>
Courts don't give a shit about anybody. It's all about quotas and especially money.
>>
File: 1467929664268.jpg (19KB, 365x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467929664268.jpg
19KB, 365x450px
>>133578500
>>
>>133578500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEYND35xaZE
>>
>>133576580
>dont live in a liberal area
>dont have to deal with liberal judges
>have fair rulings
>>
>>133576580
The "justice" system is just a bunch of made up bullshit and they pretend that it's something legitimate.
>>
>>133576580
No, at least in America. it is based on egalitarianism which is a sin. If a nigger gets a DUI what is affected? Now if a White Doctor or Engineer gets one- his life could be ruined. But in the eyes of the court its the same thing... even we kniwnit isnt.
>>
>>133579529
This. Its like a bunch of kikes and (((liberals))) that just sit around and jerk each other off with their understanding of the law, which they treat as sacred and undbending.
>>
>>133576580
Friendly reminder the based Bahamas has the 3rd highest gdp per capita in the western hemisphere behind just US and Canada. I thought black countries were all shitholes?
>>
>>133578500
see
>>133579819
>>
If you rule by law you'd need a court, not ruling by law would mean chaos and nobody dindu nuffin. It's just a bunch of larpers really. The formalities in court are ridiculious.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.