[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So..... How badly did THIS guy fuck up??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: PJ6CV6ei.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PJ6CV6ei.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
So..... How badly did THIS guy fuck up??
>>
Did he finish his hotdog?
>>
>>133574302
Filthy S*rb.
>>
>>133574302
It was inevitable regardless of his assassination. He merely catalyzed the process.
>>
>>133574829
Sounds like an interesting story. Can I get the truncated synopsis?
>>
>>133574302
The Shia Labeouf of his day.
>>
Destroyed Western Civ completely and Eastern Europe suffered and suffers a lot.
>>
>>133574302
the only drawback of WW1 was the Russian Revolution
>>
>>133574302
Did nothing wrong, what happened after wasn't his fault. He protected his country.
>>
>>133575312
>Ignorant hunk of shit detected
>>
>>133574302
What did Shia do this time?
>>
>>133577271
Top fucking kek, this guy is a hero.
>>
whom is this?
>>
File: 1435503059007.gif (2MB, 340x254px) Image search: [Google]
1435503059007.gif
2MB, 340x254px
>>133583789
>no step on snek
>tripfag
>doesn't know history
It checks out
>>
>>133574302
*record scratch*
>>
>>133584049
but it doesn't explain whoms't this nibba is

it looks like a mix between salvadore dali and shia lebuff
>>
>>133574302
Sure, he was a psychotic cunt, but the Serbian government were the real shitbags for sheltering and defending him after he assassinated the goddamned archduke of another European state. Fuck them.
>>
>>133584166
If you would like to know whom'st'd this gentleman is, then I shall say. It's the Serbian assassin who killed /ourarchduke/ FF. Gavrilo Princip.
>>
>>133584374
;)
>>
>>133584352
What?
He got caught right away, and his companions.
>>
>>133584166
>still not bothering to use reverse image search
>still not using any of the context clues from the thread
>turning "whom" into "whomst" with a random fucking apostrophe in there
>when "whom" (or any other retarded form of it) shouldn't even be used right there
>tries to use black twitter memes in a format that can't even display the square red "B" icon you're going for
>doesn't even bother to capitalize the "B"s to try to differentiate them and make them look more like the shit that you're going for
>parading his ignorance of the guy in the picture like it makes him fucking aloof and cool or some this
Please go be an eleventh-grader somewhere else.
>>
>>133584467
Sorry, I conflated Princip with the other conspirators that the Serbian government refused to allow the Austro-Hungarians to investigate.
>>
Set off a chain of events that led to the fall of four empires, leading Europe to turn it's back on monarchy and tradition, and now thanks to liberals in certain counties (looking at you Germany) are now flooding the continent with mudslimes. Seriously I hope this guy is burning in hell being raped by Austrians.
>>
File: princip.jpg (36KB, 736x574px) Image search: [Google]
princip.jpg
36KB, 736x574px
he was a chad before he went full JUST in jail
>>
Technically, his plan for Greater Serbia came true in the end.

That's the thing about nationalism. We admire everyone who has it, but eventually, you're going to clash swords with your friends and/or take the whole world down in your favor.

Its practical, but a risky game.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.