[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trumpcucks, how do you adress the fact that at the zenith of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: Obama boi.jpg (24KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
Obama boi.jpg
24KB, 220x275px
Trumpcucks, how do you adress the fact that at the zenith of Obama's administration, America achieved record high healthcare enrollment, homicides have dropped 13 percent, unemployment has dropped my more than 610,000, and general crime rates are the the lowest they've been since Reagan? Face it, we had it pretty good.
>>
>>133572014
Other than Obongocare he really didn't manage to fuck us up that bad.
>>
>>133572170
What are your qualms with Obamacare? It has its flaws to be certain, but nevertheless healthcare enrollment is the highest its been in the history of The United States. Current replacement proposals are horrendously designed and would deprive approximately 15 million of health insurance. Increasing premiums suck, but they're necessary for the time being.
>>
>>133572014
Obamacare was a nightmare and Viabke jobs shipped out, foreign workers were shipped in to suppress wages, while Americans were expected to fall into the service industry making $12hr.

And lest we forget, the drone program, bailing out parasite corporations on American tax dollars, that still shipped out jobs and invested overseas, and funding ISIS.

But he was black. Peak neoliberalism.
>>
>>133572411
As far as I'm concerned, American industry was doomed far before the Obama administration. We'll never be an industrial power again.
>>
>>133572014
>homicides have dropped 13 percent, unemployment has dropped my more than 610,000,

Here we go.

Obamacare forced people to buy healthcare by threatening them with a fee. This was in place because what reason would you have to buy healthcare while you are healthy if you could wait until you were sick and benefit off of the pre existing conditions bs?

For unemployment, he inherited the economy during a big downturn. He pumped trillions of dollars into the economy (or at least, Ben Bernanke did) to try replace the old bubble that had just popped with a new one (face it, the recovery is just a new bubble. The fed has been putting off raising rates for ages and even when they do on rare occasion, it causes the economy to slow down and they quickly backtrack. Calling the current economy healthy is like calling a person on life support healthy. If they are so healthy, lets see how well they do when you cut off their life support). Pumping trillions into the economy with QE obviously increases the number of jobs, but those jobs can only exist because of endless QE. If you try to stop QE, then the economy will be back to 2008 or even 1929. He dug the US into a deep hole just to make the economy look pretty enough for re election, like what Bush did after the dot com crash in 2002. Thanks Obama.

Also, he created many jobs, but those jobs are shitty part time jobs. Obamacare made it so if you had more than 50 full time employees, you had to pay for all of their health insurance. This meant medium sized companies started cutting down on full time employees and started hiring part time. He destroyed tons of full time jobs and replaced them with even more part time jobs. So if you hate the fact that most people nowadays struggle to get a non minimum wage job, you can thank Obama.

As for crime, crime has been going down for decades. Everyone knows this.
>>
File: obama failure.jpg (115KB, 593x960px) Image search: [Google]
obama failure.jpg
115KB, 593x960px
>>
>>133572014
Oggaboogacare, the one provider no doctors wanted to support.
>>
Wtf you mean "healthcare enrollment"? Did you mean health insurance enrollment?

You libfags are all the same... "Derrp... I hate capitalism! Derrrp... everyone should buy into for profit insurances! Derrp... health insurance is a basic human right! Derrrp... i want gibbs and liberties but no accountability!"

Double-talking morons. Only when you realize insurance IS the problem will you find the solution.
>>
File: niggerjewcrash.jpg (2MB, 1593x2382px) Image search: [Google]
niggerjewcrash.jpg
2MB, 1593x2382px
excuse me obamanigger just sat and let the Jews inflate an economy ending bubble
>>
>>133572014
Who cares about health care signups, they were mandatory and forced.
Crime has been dropping and will continue to drop, probably even faster with fewer mexicans coming in. Also jobs created during Obama years were shitty service jobs.
Again, general crime rate always falling and will continue.

Home prices under Obama become abso-fucking-lutely unaffordable.

Stock market under Trump setting new records.
>>
File: 2008victoryspeech.jpg (31KB, 512x340px) Image search: [Google]
2008victoryspeech.jpg
31KB, 512x340px
worse mistake ever.

america has never been the same since...
>>
File: IMG_1343.png (728KB, 886x846px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1343.png
728KB, 886x846px
>>133572014
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.