[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How based are your parents?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: thicc60.png (704KB, 594x744px) Image search: [Google]
thicc60.png
704KB, 594x744px
If you brought home a girl like pic related, how would they react?
>They wouldn't stop me, but they would think it was weird and treat me funny
>>
>>133567421
Disowned on the spot, and rightfully so.
>>
>>133567553
Would your parents really disown you? Mine are racist as shit but they keep it to themselves
>>
>>133567421
my gfs brown but not black. my parents arent hicks but theyre boomers so theyd poke fun of her race behind my back im sure as hell
>>
>>133567421
probably be content that i found someone to be happy with.
>>
>>133567421
I know a brown kid, when i was over at his house, his mother was like "if you bring a nigger into our home, you're going to be living on your own"
He laughs it off and I was like what the fuck?
I swear brown people are way more racist than most whites I know
>>
My parents want me to marry a fenno-swede like myself. They would be surprised, but they wouldn't be MAD, especially if it's only a smash-and-crash.
>>
>>133569253
Are you black?
>>
>>133567421
My parents taught me to hate mexicans, niggers, muslims and especially Jews.
If I brought anything but a white girl home they would be pretty upset. But if shes pretty, they wont stop me from fucking her but will try hard to stop me from having kids with her.
>>
They hate niggers so they would privately talk to me after and insist I stop seeing her. But I would never be with a nigress anyways so it's fine.
>>
>>133569422
No i'm white. But I could tell his mom didn't like me still. She's brown and barely speaks english, it's jokes
>>
>>133567421

>Dad would be cool
>Mom would hate her but she hates every girl that I've ever brought home
>Both would think it was strange because they know about my far-right political views
>>
>>133569572
Brown people hate white people too. Inferiority complex.
Women are usually the worst anti white racists, too
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.