[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does pol stand on abortion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 18

File: sexy.jpg (9KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
sexy.jpg
9KB, 310x163px
Do you think this supreme court is going to get this shit finally outlawed? I'd like to see it fully against the law at a federal level with mandatory minimum sentences for women that get caught.
>>
>>133563423
Boy the nigger population would go bezerk. You're probably new here if you don't know this, but its ok man
>>
>>133563423
I know I would have aborted that ugly bitch if I were her mother and could see into the future.
>>
>>133563423
This is just going to inflate the prison population and force these procedures underground.
>>
>>133563423
Pro-choice. I don't care about another person's reproductive cycle. Although if one does want kids, they should probably get married first, just going by statistics there.
>>
>>133563423

It's legal murder, but all other forms are illegal.

It's a hypocritical law.
>>
In an ideal society, abortion would be outlawed.

You're saying - well, we want fatherless African thugs to get aborted, so let's keep it legal.

That's not leadership, that's cowardice.. build the society that you want
>>
>>133565326
Most abortions are done on pre-gestation fetuses. In those cases it isn't legally or physiologically anything like murdering a human adult.
>>
>>133563423
Sterilize all non whites at birth.
>>
>>133563423
No, it'll just allow the Midwest to ban abortion at the state level. Cali and NE will still have their Abortion clinics.
>>
>>133565566
doesn't matter it's still a life. life begins as conception.
>>
>>133563423
mandatory abortions for brown babies
>>
Abortion is murder
>>
>>133565763
how about if a nigger is caught having an abortion, they are put to death and the kid is sent to africa?
>>
>>133565685
Good. Nigger states will cull themselves and whites won't.
>>
I think Hillarys role model Gloria Steinham should be sainted for killing 40,000,000 black people.
>>
>>133565760
I'm a scientist, and I disagree. Most of my colleagues have an array of opinions. You state this like it's a fact, but this is just an opinion you hold.
>>
abortion is ok as long as it pertains to medical or can't afford it reasons.

If you got knocked up and not on BC that is your fault. You're still a retard, but I wouldn't deny her an abortion. I don't care for it.
>>
>>133565900
give them an abortion then execute them for getting an abortion
>>
i could think of a few niggers who could use a 60th trimester abortion
>>
Reminder, if you are pro-life, you are pro-nigger.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>133563423
Fully legalize, cut any funding and tax. A lot of tax revenue, a lot of new jobs and a lot of aborted shitskins.
>>
>>133563423
So, you want there to be more niggers spics, poor people and single moms? Nigga, you dumb
>>
File: 0014.jpg (21KB, 432x332px) Image search: [Google]
0014.jpg
21KB, 432x332px
>>
File: 1496962575702.jpg (54KB, 477x637px) Image search: [Google]
1496962575702.jpg
54KB, 477x637px
>>
>>133564744
We could reduce the prison population to zero and have all 'criminal' activity performed in the open by making everything legal.
Leftists and feminists all support abortion so you know it's fundamentally about destroying western civilisation.

Are there any pro-abortion arguments that make sense?
>>
Pro-choice. It's really better in the long run. Adoption rates are shit, Orphanages are fucking awful for children, most unwanted children will just be tossed out like yesterday's trash or women will just go over the border to either mexico or canada to get abortions if you outlaw it. And those that are too poor to afford to go over the border will just use more extreme methods to abort their children which will just most likely cause them to be born with fetal alcohol syndrome or whatever horrific defect.
>>
Abortion is fine for coloreds.
>>
I am pro-choice
>>
Anti-abortion for whites. Pro-abortion for non-whites.
>>
File: murica.jpg (90KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
90KB, 600x450px
>>133563423
abortion should be banned except in extreme cases.
unwanted children should be adopted by the state. Fed , and educated, these adopted children are then filtered out to become Soldiers, and Civil Servants.
Serious cases of diseases and handicaps are euthanized.
>>
>>133566930
Those born to mothers that end up dragging, not bringing, them up are much more likely to become criminals and wastes of space. I think you could tax abortion procedures for revenue, but I'm mostly against making abortions illegal because prohibiting something doesn't make it go away.
>>
File: iStock_000012141109Small.jpg (202KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000012141109Small.jpg
202KB, 849x565px
On one hand I'm all for killing babies but on the other I don't like giving women a choice.
>>
>>133563423
Abortion is murder but it's for the better.
>>
It was designed to kill whites but backfired, as it's mostly minorities who do it. Same thing with trannies, to an extent.
>>
>>133563423
Stop having premarital sex
Stop killing kids
>>
Absolutely and utterly opposed. Protect the Eighth amendment
>>
>>133567609
How the fuck does it involve the 8th?
>>
>>133567697
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth_Amendment_of_the_Constitution_of_Ireland
come on fuck stain
>>
>>133563423
Abortion needs to be criminalized, fetuses are scientifically human only at different stages of development just like children.

>^I think most people will agree with that.

However something else that needs to happen to go hand in hand with criminalizing abortion is shaming of promiscuity and fornication. (Unmarried 4chan virgins will have a problem with this)

Reduced promiscuity will:
Reduce single motherhood >reduce crime
Create better families >reduced crime
>>
>>133563423
You're fucking dumb if you're against abortion and pro white. Do you want to become a minority quickly? Because getting rid of abortion is how you become a minority quickly.
>>
>>133565566
But it is quite similar to murdering an infant, do you want to make that legal?
>>
>>133567767
>Ireland
Literally who cares
>>
File: IdOD1kO.jpg (28KB, 480x552px) Image search: [Google]
IdOD1kO.jpg
28KB, 480x552px
>>133563423

Pro abortion so we can use eugenics against the non whites
>>
>>133565760
You're not researched into this are you? Because I'm in med school and even I already know that this is factually untrue. You can believe it isn't, but you'd be wrong kiddo.
>>
>>133567801

Mudslimes are being imported to the US yet they have a very high fertility rate, Mudslimes do not abort.

>Whites abort.
>>
>>133563423
That'll never fly unless a constitutional amendment is passed.

Good luck.
>>
File: before after peterson.jpg (73KB, 960x561px) Image search: [Google]
before after peterson.jpg
73KB, 960x561px
>>133567785
This.
This is not a religious issue, though somehow that is always the way the debates fluctuate.
Roman Historians in the twilight of the Empire bitterly wrote that their citizens used a plant that when ingested guarenteed a miscarriage. By the time Rome was sacked for the last few times, it had gone extinct from overuse.
At the time of the USSR's collapse, the rate of abortion had only briefly overreached the rate of fertility. It imploded short after.
It's never a good sign. Never. It's the best omen and barometer you can wish for.
Let any pro-choice believer explain how a high abortion rate is a sign of a stable society.
>>
>>133568059
>Hispanics and blacks abort way way way way way more than whites

and the whites that do would be unwed single mothers if they didn't. So those kids may as well be black.
>>
>>133563423
I believe the only time abortion should be legal is when you are impregnated by rape.
>>
>>133568455
its true
whites in the cities dont even breed till they are 30+
>>
>>133565326
>muh murder
What's wrong with murder?
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>133563423

Sterilization, Selective Breeding, Knowing Ovulation Cycles & Birth Control(It causes Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder in Women however) is far more effective then it.

]KB's: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Abortion also creates a steady supply of Human remains for Genetic/Pharmaceutical Company's for testing/experiments, Spirit Eaters/"Soylent Green"/Cannibal Clubs/Cults for Food & Spirit Cooker/Sacrifice Cults for Blood/Remains.
>>
Low IQ, irresponsible people and their brood should be killed off
>>
File: 1498700770757.png (189KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498700770757.png
189KB, 1000x1000px
>>133563423
100% okay with it
>>
>>133567893
Are you concerned about the potential pain the infant/fetus might feel, or the suffering they may endure? Because they have the biological capacity to feel pain, but I don't think fetuses or infants have the intellectual capacity to ponder their woeful existence. I'm against late term abortions and any kind of harm to the infant after birth.
>>
>>133568485
Everyone on the planet earth is descended from a rapist.
I'm not debating whether it's a good or bad stance to have, but morality gets incredibly screwy when it comes to this wedge issue.
>>
>>133568207
>Let any pro-choice believer explain how a high abortion rate is a sign of a stable society.

To be fair, most of the abortion rate is caused by modern feminism (sloots gonna sloot), shitty sex education (muh Jesus!), and other things like that.

If you get rid of those, you bring down the rate.
>>
>>133563423

I think abortion should be mandatory starting with your gene pool, loser.
>>
File: 1493700282501.gif (30KB, 162x192px) Image search: [Google]
1493700282501.gif
30KB, 162x192px
>>133563423
on a personal level: i have no problems in cases of rape, incest or where the mother/baby's life would be gravely threatened (grey area, i know). beyond that, adoption is always an option.

on a strictly ideological level: i want as much individual freedom as possible and as little government intervention as possible. even though i have some personal reservations, i want everyone to be able to decide for themselves, so i wouldn't vote against it. i do, however, want to see the man involved have more power WITHOUT taking any away from the woman involved.
>>
>>133563423
Me and my girlfriend/partner of 11 years had our first and only abortion 2 weeks ago.

We have no debt, and I have 40k in savings, she has nearly 20k.

We still don't think we're economically able to raise a single child.

We don't think we'll be able to own a home.

We got the abortion despite actually deep down wanting kids.

We're 28.

Meet the coming problem, lots and lots and lots of people like me. My country has succeeded in it's plan to make me nothing but a wage slave for the brown hordes that have no quality control of living and are content to live like cockroaches while I foolishly pine for something better.

I will regret that abortion for the rest of my days. It could've been a great kid. I killed my potential first son/daughter.
>>
>>133567348
>prohibiting something doesn't make it go away.
Neither does legalising it though.
Even if you think unborn babies have no rights we should still get rid of abortion.
Abortion is a waste of limited medical resources to get rid of a 100% preventable problem.
>>
>>133568485
Oh look a nazi in favor of murdering children

get fucked
>>
>>133568039

I don't know how you can call this factually untrue, since "life" is inherently vague. The first forms of life on Earth were considered to be ssRNA strands, are those life?

See what I mean? This is a matter of opinion, not necessarily science.
>>
>>133568705
I totally agree, the sexual revolution was a nuclear bomb on our society that we haven't even begun to comprehended yet. EVERYTHING has shifted and changed, the roles and standings, everything.

But that's the thing, its a measure of where we stand. And it's not good.
>>
>>133567896
Well to paraphrase a Michael Collins quote, Ireland should be a moral beacon whose light shines upon the world on this issue. The rest of feckin loopy liberal Europe hound at us in the UN for "violating women's rights". The only rights being violated are the rights of women in the wombs of the brits and the rest of loopy Europe. I hope some day the rest of the world will come to their senses and constitutionally guarantee the right to life of unborn children.
>>
>>133568808
So you're saying if your mother was raped and impregnated by a nigger you'd want her to birth the little bastard?
>>
>>133563423
I advocate for exterminating brown people.
>>
>>133563423
I'm very much for abortion. Specifically on me. But that's too late, unless time travel will be possible.
>>
>>133568773
I'm sorry anon, I can't judge because at the least you comprehend the magnitude of the event. It's the celebration and almost pride parade as a symbol of liberation that infuriates me.
Are there reasons you didn't consider adoption?
>>
>>133568775

Keeping it on the books makes it easier to regulate.

You're right, it is a waste. And it's still a ghastly procedure. It's possible to help reduce the number of abortions women seek if you educate them as teens to use protection and to think hard about having a child before they themselves are self-sufficient.
>>
>>133563423
very small govt of you
>>
>>133568868
It goes a lot deeper than that. Denialism is rampant in the modern age, mainly because people don't want to believe that hopping from cock to cock is the best way to wind up with a nasty rash or a pregnancy scare.
>>
smdh pro lifers
Why do you even care?
>>
>>133563423
Don't want to make Jesus angry
>>
>>133563617
Simply sterilise non-whites
>>
File: 156877_0.jpg (73KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
156877_0.jpg
73KB, 630x630px
>>133568485
>rape exception
Doesn't make any difference.
If you kill a 5yo kid because his dad was a rapist you go to prison.
>>
I'm alive thanks to abortion so I'm probably biased, but I'm generally pro-choice. I would be ok with some sort of limit or penalty for repeat offenders, but I know realistically it would be gamed to hell and rendered useless.

>>133568773 is close to making me consider though.
>>
>>133569232
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw
>>
>>133563423
The fact it's such an issue is astounding. With the 1001 forms of contraception out there. MUH CUMMIES will always prevail though.
>>
It doesn't matter what the law is. Abortion is murder. Inexcusable murder. Murder of an innocent human victim that was conceived by no means of his or her own. A human denied his constitutionally given right to live, liberty and happiness.

If there is someone here who had an abortion, I'm sorry for the harsh words and don't want to hurt your feelings, but it's murder.

Murder for financial convenience. Murder to avoid consequences. Murder from a selfish person that couldn't see past the end of their own nose. Conceited, selfish murder.

And I don't want to talk about the edge cases of rape or incest. They happen but are a completely different discussion with numbers so small as to be barely a blip compared to the millions and millions of future citizens who were murdered.

I guess I'm pretty one sided on the subject.
>>
>>133569119
We are a society terrified of age, and celebrates youth which is hilarious because whilst it can be the most wild or fun, it's also when you are the most dumb and irresponsible.
You don't want to admit that millions are slaughtered in the womb because modern living is unsustainable, so you pull semantics and claim they are just nerveless tissue paper, therefore there is no crime no foul.
>>
Female circumcision for all cunts who get abortions
>>
Good for population control namely shitskins specifically niggers
But fuck you if you think you're going to use my tax dollars for it
Literally every other argument that isn't this is from a cuck or a bluepilled faggot
>>
>>133569053
I dunno, I can't do adoption either. I'm a man of pride and principle despite all else. If that kid came out, I'm raising it.

But..we just can't. It would mean a shit life for all 3 of us....but it was still his/her life. We "selfishly" said no to that kid.

I'll be struggling with it forever. Big "what if" that'll hang over me.
>>
>>133569359
>>
File: only killed communists.jpg (54KB, 720x894px) Image search: [Google]
only killed communists.jpg
54KB, 720x894px
>>133569390
>mfw the USA funded not only tax-funded abortion but tax-funded abortion internationally
It is amazing how much you get fucked over by a hundred Government organizations for things you can't refuse.
>>
>>133569376
>You don't want to admit that millions are slaughtered in the womb because modern living is unsustainable, so you pull semantics and claim they are just nerveless tissue paper, therefore there is no crime no foul.

Correct. People pull that bullshit all the time. Then again, the religious right doesn't seem to want to solve the problem by, say, mandating birth control usage?

I know, marriage and all, but we have to be realistic here.
>>
>>133563423
On one hand it's most definitely murder.
On the other, it cuts the number of black births in half. Also the only whites who are getting it are liberals or single mothers, whose offspring would either turn criminal or Marxist.
So I'm morally opposed but realistically supportive of it.
>>
>>133569246
You make a good point anon. But still, if it happened to me I'm not sure what I'd do.
>>
>>133569359
This is an ideological argument, there's nothing of substance here. We know abortion is murder, it's prematurely ending a potential human life.

The argument is centered around whether or not we should allow women to choose to keep or abort a baby, and if so, within what timeframe and by what means. We already know that these babies have shitty lives when they're born to unprepared or incompetent mothers and are more likely to become criminals, so what do we do?
>>
>>133563423
>Where does pol stand on abortion?
It's ironic that people who have no trouble with aborting 50 million babies get upset about me eating chicken or shooting cecil the lion. Abortion shouldn't be a form of birth control. Be responsible about sex and use protection.
>>
>>133569967
Yeah but there are states where girls aren't taught how to use protection or how to think about having a child before they're self-sufficient, they're just told to close their legs and deal with the horniness because they'll be worthless to men if they have premarital sex.
>>
>>133570071
>they're just told to close their legs and deal with the horniness because they'll be worthless to men if they have premarital sex.

To be fair...
>>
>>133568773
>I killed my potential son/daughter
There's nothing potential about it, you killed your own child.

>>133563423
I admit I don't know exactly at what point the biology becomes 'you', the person. It might be that stopping the process in the first days is not murder. I'm not arrogant enough to claim to know these mysteries so in place of omnipotence I'm careful about such things and err on the side of not murdering my own children.
>>
>>133563423
I say if the bitch doesn't want the kid then kill it. The human race should only move forward with loving, caring parents. Not whores that are forced to carry to childbirth.
>>
>>133570183

Right but still, those policies are supported by the same people that are anti-abortion AND anti-welfare. There's too much inconsistency.
>>
>>133569053
>I can't judge
Maybe you're just being nice here but people should be more judgemental. Unless you're an idiot and think your own opinions and standards are wrong why wouldn't you judge?
>>133569054
Apart from education you need to shift the way the whole culture looks at life, pregnancy, family, responsibility, etc.
>>133569791
>not sure what I'd do
As long as you know what you *should* do.
>>
>>133569964
If that is the argument, then no, the woman should not have a choice.

Or better, I would say the woman DOES have a choice, but that occurs before sex. The mechanics are simple. If you don't want a baby, don't have sex or use effective contraceptive. That's when you can make your choice. If in the heat of the moment or during some alcohol or drug induced moment of thoughtlessness you get pregnant, well, you've made your choice.

And I'm not suggesting that every life is going to be perfect. They aren't. A child is a real burden. Lives change instantly. The father must also be held responsible. And that child must be given his right to life, liberty and happiness.

Actions of consequences. But the consequences should be for the one taking the action and not the one produced because of the action.
>>
>>133570312
Yeah. On one hand, I despise the religious. On the other, the premarital sex thing and the lack of education is the biggest reason for the abortion pandemic.
>>
File: WHEN?.jpg (87KB, 633x950px) Image search: [Google]
WHEN?.jpg
87KB, 633x950px
>>133570281
Loving caring parents can still fail, and then the cycle begins anew anon.
There is no final solution, only the archetypes in an eternal story.
>>
>>133570238
I'm sorry pal, that's an excuse based on finances. Trust me - no one is every ready for a baby. In the end, you would have been fine.
>>
File: christian samurai.jpg (193KB, 579x799px) Image search: [Google]
christian samurai.jpg
193KB, 579x799px
>>133570425
I don't judge because it's too late and he already feels bad. There is nothing to do now, not even a funeral for someone unnamed. No anger just sadness and pity.
Now had he said he did it with no regrets and said it doesn't have a mind nor feel pain what's the problem, which is a common choice argument, then I would the shit out of him for the usual murder in a time-limit scheme.
>>
>>133570071
It's not without basis in fact.
>>
>>133570428
I just don't think it's reasonable to expect people to resist one of the most powerful biological urges indefinitely. Actions have consequences and people have agency, yes, but we also have humanity.

This reminds me of the drug debate. Handing out fresh clean needles to junkies seems like a fucking ridiculous idea, but it's based in the philosophy that asking them to just resist the drug is not reasonable, thus some kind of safety net should be in place to prevent the shit from hitting the fan.
>>
>>133563423
Good for niggers but not for huwhites unless for eugenics purposes. It's definitely murder.
>>
>>133570861
Present facts please. I don't see how getting fucked makes a person less valuable.

Also this seems like an opinion, not a fact.
>>
>>133563423
As long as it's not tax payer funded, I don't care what women do with their bodies. They and their willing doctors can answer to God for all the babies they've killed.
>>
>>133570985
The Drug Wars worst offense was giving police quota's to fill for incarceration to make it look like they were doing something. Then they would infiltrate colleges giving out free drugs then seizing anyone who took them up on their offer.
>>
>>133568636
>>133568622

This.
>>
>>133564744
You mean like human trafficking is underground? Maybe we should make that okay too after all we would not want to inflate the prison population.
>>
>>133571104
>I don't see how getting fucked makes a person less valuable.

One could argue that it comes from Tinder culture. To give you an example, why should women put up with the littlest thing when there are 1,000 guys that want to "Netflix and Sloot" with them?

Bye!
>>
I don't understand how this isn't a done deal. The logic is simple: if it will become a life, it is murder. It makes no sense any other way. I'm not saying there are no exceptions, but responsibility is key here. If you are responsible in your sex life (which is a degenerate lifestyle if idolized at all), you won't have a baby. That's that. As a reminder, rape is <0.5% of all abortions. If we limited it to rape only, we could eliminate tons of murders every year.
>inb4 masturbation
If you ejaculate, it will not become a baby, therefore it is not murder.
>inb4 incest
Responsiblity is key once again. Even if you use the "retarded" argument, I find it hard to believe that you would kill your child in 10-15 years (just a random guess at when a general audience would have kids) if you found out it would have a mental disorder.
>inb4 "muh degeneracy" (looking at you, Styx)
All forms of degeneracy lead to suffering. I don't make the rules, existence does. I don't care if <1% is an exception.
>>
>>133571358
I mean I don't know much about women, but I'd rather have a handsome man that knows how to fuck rather than a virgin.
>>
>>133570814
>it's too late and he already feels bad
Yeah in this case fair enough.
I meant more generally. You hear "don't judge/I'm not judging" all over the place.
No judging = just ignore it when people do bad things.
That's how you get more bad things.
>>
File: 1478936150614.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478936150614.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>We should let the overpopulation problem get worse and the nigger population explode because scrambling up globs of stem cells that haven't developed organs yet makes me feel bad :,(

Pro-lifers are fags and if you think I'm being edgy you're an even bigger faggot.
>>
>>133571104
It shows that they had poor or lazy judgement in the past. May not reflect the present, but is a good signify-er if you don't know much about a person.
>>
>>133571794
that's cause you're a degenerate
>>
>>133571344
Ooooh and what about rape and theft and arson and embezzlement and....
>>
>>133563423
What race is it?
>>
>>133571874
>if you think im edgy you're an even bigger faggot
>posts bleach pic
>inb4 "its ironic huehuehue"
>>
>>133571915
I still don't think any of this relates to having less material value, and I don't think it's a sufficient argument to justify telling horny teenagers to keep their clothes on.
>>
>>133572088
Nice digits.
>>
>>133571794
Okay, let's play it from that angle. If a gay guy knows how to sex it up, why would he pick you?

You'd better have something extraordinary to offer that would want to make him give up unrestricted variety.

Women have unrestricted variety if they breathe and are not a snorlax. Straight men have to work for it.
>>
>>133568773
Why did you do it? Not interested in shaming you, but honestly want to know what type of propaganda got you to give in.
Girlfriend? Liberalism? Something else? Feel free to elaborate and I'm willing to counsel if you need it.
>>
Can't have an abortion if you're not pregnant
>>
>>133568773
I know it's obvious that it's mainly financial, and should've mentioned that in my first reply, but I just want to know what put the idea in your head.
>>
>>133563423
If others want to not breed...fine fuck em. Less competition for my kids
>>
>>133571874
Overpopulation is only a problem in the third world, ever wonder why the aging population/mass migration ponzi scheme works?
You're the bluepilled fag anon
>>
>>133572363
Right, I see your position.

I don't think they're necessarily related, having had sex in the past and being a whore. You have to find the one's that aren't just looking for flesh.

Also let the record show that fags are even worse than straight women. It's always about the fuck and it's impossible to keep a man, they move onto the next shiny new hole. Sometimes I want to genocide my own people.
>>
>>133572272
I'm not arguing the material value of human life. That argument is pointless and nihilist. Humans have souls (or whatever you want to believe), and are more than just objects. I suppose if you are a nihilist, yes, there technically is no drawback materially.
No, it's not. I know it's not. I don't have a good enough argument for that to just spread to a wide general audience of 500 million people, otherwise I'd be a millionaire. I'd rather teach future parents so they can teach their future children, as raising them properly is the only way I know of thus far.
>>
>>133572828
But what about the shitty single parents that had kids at 14 because they couldn't get an abortion? Can you teach them too?
>>
>>133572821
>You have to find the one's that aren't just looking for flesh.

In other words, we have to find someone that:
>Doesn't watch TV aimed at women.
>Doesn't read magazines aimed at women.
>Doesn't listen to music that's all about "girl power."
>Doesn't watch romantic comedy movies.
>Doesn't have female friends that do the same thing.

Good luck?
>>
>>133563423
Aborting is the taking of a life.

This doesn't mean it's not always practical and "good" to take a life. I'd rather nogs abort their kids than this christcuck idea of saving every impregnated egg because of a black/white morality
>>
>>133568039
>>133566061
Except its completely true. At the moment of conception a zygote has all seven signs of life and a full set of human chromosomes. It is "life" by scientific definition.
>>
>>133572391
The general opinion on life at least here in australia is we can't even afford to own a house with our meagre savings, let alone raise a child

We seem to be doing better than most others our age at least in some ways, but it's nowhere enough to have a kid unless we were low intelligence idiots willing to just live in a shack and raise a kid that'll probably hate us anyway for the shit life

That's how it all comes down so far. Liberalism and gf had nothing to do with it. We agreed'd we'd love to go ahead with the kid, but it would've been stupid to.

We'll try again to have kids when we're 30, if we're not financially ready or able yet then either....oh well. We'll just have to and reside to the life we get and hope the kid doesn't make us regret it all.
>>
expose jew freemansonry police, lawyers, clergy. that's how they get the secret handshake deals while you get screwed out of promotions and jail
>>
>>133572981
Keyword "future." Not only what you said is about as compelling at the muh abortion argument due to statistics, but I said that I want to teach the future. For the current era, we should help those in situations as such and teach them what they did is wrong, and help them through their tough times. Community outreach needs to increase in the modern era, Family, friends, and neighbors should help those around them. One of the problems with modern nihilism and isolationism is that some will say "not my problem" which is lazy and mean-spirited coming from most people who are financially capable of helping. That is not a reason to murder.
>>
>>133563423
Early stage abortion is fine. But we should be discouraging premarital sex, not encouraging it with all of our popular culture. Sex is great, but its a big responsibility. If people took it more seriously, we wouldn't have the abortion problem that we have. I know /pol/ will virtue signal Christ Allmighty, but as a pragmatist I believe abortion is better than a higher rate of broken homes. Broken homes directly correlate with criminal behavior, lack of morality, and generally unbalanced people. Not all of them, but a very large percentage compared to 2 parent households.
>>
>>133573566
>But we should be discouraging premarital sex, not encouraging it with all of our popular culture.

Good luck. The genie is out of the bottle and you're not going to be putting that fucker back in any time soon.
>>
>>133573297
Interesting. Sorry that you have to be in such a situation. Hopefully you will come across greater capital in the future, or that the Australian economy will improve to the point where you make more. Or maybe you may have greater opportunity in a different country (assuming there's a way to economically move) hopefully. I wish you luck in you economic and life troubles. You will know the day that a child will be viable, I think.
>>
>>133573746
An unfortunate truth. The degeneracy has spread far and wide.
>>
>>133573264
So a blastula has about as much biological complexity at this stage as a biofilm of bacteria. "Life" by this definition, yes, but not only is this a hugely inclusive definition, it isn't what we're arguing. "At what point can you compare a fetus to a human being?" is the question we're arguing.
>>
The SCOTUS should realize and accept the reality of white privilege and thus only allow non-whites to use abortion services as a way to apologize for slavery.
>>
>>133563423
niggers and other non-whites can get all the abortions they want
>>
>>133574031
Call it a function of supply and demand.

For women, the demand for hookups went up quite a bit, but the supply of men willing to do that has skyrocketed.

And why wouldn't it?
>>
>>133574377
As soon as it becomes a zygote. If you ignored it after this point, it would grow into a child. You are stopping life. You are ending life.
>>
>>133573377
I volunteer with a nonprofit where we do just that. Trust me, some people never learn, and some people are fucked right from the beginning. Most are salvageable and teachable, but many aren't.
>>
>>133563423
Personally I think it was an issue settled back in the '70s and I think most people nowadays don't really care. It's only the smoldering remains of the Reagan coalition that really give a shit. Evangelicals are garbage and should, in all honesty, be as barred from voting as women and if the right wants to succeed dropping or sidelining social/culture warrior issues like abortion is the way to go.

Our borders, jobs and foreign policy (i.e. keeping us out of neocohen foreign wars, nation building and trying to create client states) are the most important things to focus on at the moment. I'd say re-prioritizing education as something back what it was during the Enlightenment (education for education's sake, making strong and minds who can debate amongst each other and propogate new philosophical and political ideas) while preparing most of the population for work in factories and artisanl work is more important. Taking the years (probably a generation) required to start cutting back on things like welfare and other Democratic schemes targetted mainly at minorities (especially blacks) as a means of making them servile and dependent on the Democrat teat to live and thus forming a solid D voting block, lack of hope and drive and slide toward continued thuggery is also important.

Abortion and whether or not fags can get married is really low on the list of priorities that we should be concerned about. The only social/gender/sexual/whatever issue we should be concerning ourself with is taking steps to curb and eliminate trannyism. Reinforce traditional gender roles (things ingrained into humans from birth; this stuff isn't social but biological), outlaw SRS and HRT, lock up any parents who try to mess with their child's gender, any therapists and doctors who agree to engage in that stuff and classify gender dysphoria as a mental illness and treat it accordingly (i.e. therapy, meds, etc.).
>>
>>133574581
I'm not sure what you mean by "why wouldn't it."
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>133574377
No, you claimed that it was only an opinion that a zygote was alive. It absolutely is alive regardless of how complex it currently is compared to what it will eventually be because, unless you kill it, it will eventually be as complex as you or i.
>>
>>133574775
If I have enough game to get all of the women I want, it'd take a miracle to actually form a relationship with anyone other than an extraordinary character.
>>
>>133574675
Then sterilization is this only option. Hate to be that guy, but 2 offenses should dictate it.
That would never pass, though, so practically I'm at a loss. Humanity sucks sometimes.
>>
>>133574923
I think you're starting to get it. See, sex in the end is meaningless except for reproduction. Yeah, it's a temporary stimulant, but so are drugs and other things (I'm kinda being lazy on this point because I'm tired, so let me know if it isn't enough to convince you). Finding a relationship is the ultimate life goal. Finding someone you want is meaningful, and this moral is seen in many things (off the top of my head, see that one Spongebob episode about the mecha-spatula).
I just realized that you may be playing devil's advocate, and suggesting the thought process of others. To that, I only can say that they are immature and need to be taught to grow up. We should teach future parents to use these morals rather than the modern day "yeah woo! Muh sexuality!" arguments that are complete cancer.
>>
>>133574660
So you can legally compare a zygote and a human? Is this what you're telling me? So then do fetuses have fifth amendment rights? Can they claim habeus corpus? Is a zygote entitled to all rights and privileges that a human minor would be?

That is the point where I think your argument becomes preposterous. Treating a zygote or a fetus like they are legally an adult has logical problems associated with it. I don't think a gestating fetus is considered its own separate legal entity.
>>
>>133574941
Fuck it, I agree. Cheers, friend.
>>
>>133575424
>I just realized that you may be playing devil's advocate, and suggesting the thought process of others. To that, I only can say that they are immature and need to be taught to grow up. We should teach future parents to use these morals rather than the modern day "yeah woo! Muh sexuality!" arguments that are complete cancer.

You're partially right. I'd love to have a loving relationship, but what I mentioned was a demonstration of the minefield that's out there.

Sex in a loving relationship is great. It becomes meaningless if you just turn it to a mechanical function that's no different than pooing in the loo.
>>
>>133571315
source?
>>
>>133575513
It should be a legal comparison. I would charge a murderer with 2 counts if he killed a pregnant woman, even if she got pregnant 2 days ago. That's just me though. Again, it comes down to the fact that it will eventually be a person.
All of your other points are just jokes, clearly they do not apply. Saying just because something that doesn't apply to a law is silly. Does a vegetable have 5th Amendment rights? Can they claim habeus corpus?
I never said to treat them like a legal adult. After all, we in the USA don't treat people like legal adults until they are 18.
>>
>>133575878
Which is what it is starting to become. Hell, now it's becoming a political issue. Being used to abuse the term "rape" to detain and bankrupt males, and being used by the left to call anyone on the right sexists. What a crazy world we live in.
I'm not going to act like I'm omniscient myself. I've never had a girlfriend, nor sex. I can see this coming to bite me in the ass in this thread for argument's sake, but it's only because I want to save myself for someone who matters. It's a lonely life, but I've yet to have heartbreak (which is apparently a big deal). :)
>>
File: notenoughaborted.jpg (272KB, 1200x1553px) Image search: [Google]
notenoughaborted.jpg
272KB, 1200x1553px
>>133563423
I think it should be legal as fuck, it's killing off blacks quicker than black on black crime
12% of the population, yet they have more abortions than whites that outnumber them 5 to 1? score!
>>
Why not make it legal. No government aid. Mother goes to jail for murder. Here's a choice with a consequence.
>>
>>133574660
>If you ignored it after this point, it would grow into a child
No, it has a certain probability of growing into a child, but there's a lot of ways a pregnancy can naturally and spontaneously terminate before it is born.
>>
Never understood the "it's alive" argument--life isn't sacred, each individual cell in your body is alive and you kill these cells ever time you scratch your nose. If your only reasons for being against abortion are religious in nature OR about preserving your own race, then you don't have good reasons for being against it, those are emotional responses. The ONLY reason a child should be born is it has parents who want it; any other reasons to allow it to be born are based on feels and not logic.
>>
>>133579393
I doubt actual white children are hard to place in adopted homes. but seriously, wouoldn't it be better off to just abort the fucker and save them the misery? I mean have you met any adopted people? They all have borderline personality disorder
>>
>>133563423
Pro-life for whites.

Pro-abortion for everyone else.
>>
File: successniggerbaby.jpg (10KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
successniggerbaby.jpg
10KB, 226x223px
>>133579817
>Pro-life for whites.
>Pro-abortion for everyone else.
ding ding ding
another actual /pol/ack
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.