[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equal Pay is Not Enough: Women Need More

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: women need more.png (9KB, 361x176px) Image search: [Google]
women need more.png
9KB, 361x176px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xJI4zYR5o8

Is this the next frontier in feminism? I've already heard some suggest that Women should be paid more than men because they aren't as physically capable of working as long of hours, so I guess it isn't too insane that they demand more because it's "more expensive to be a woman" (which is based on complete bullshit, but its not like that stopped them from advancing the wage gap lie to begin with).

This should be evidence enough that feminists are not in favor of "equality", they want greater rights for women and want to leave men in the dust.
>>
File: 1499906003759.png (600KB, 1032x835px) Image search: [Google]
1499906003759.png
600KB, 1032x835px
>didn't even win the fight against "muh wage gap"
>now just outright demanding more

I'm convinced women are jews solely because of how retarded they are.
>>
>>133562911
Penalties for Failing to Register

Failing to register or comply with the Military Selective Service Act is a felony punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 or a prison term of up to five years, or a combination of both. Also, a person who knowingly counsels, aids, or abets another to fail to comply with the Act is subject to the same penalties.

If a man fails to register, or provides Selective Service with evidence that he is exempt from the registration requirement, after receiving Selective Service reminder and/or compliance mailings, his name is referred to the Department of Justice for possible investigation and prosecution for his failure to register as required by the Act. For clarification, if a man is exempt from registering with the Selective Service System, his name is not forwarded to the Department of Justice. The federal law stipulates that names are to be submitted to the Department of Justice annually.

The more immediate penalty is if a man fails to register before turning 26 years old, even if he is not tried or prosecuted, he may find that some doors are permanently closed.

Force women to register for the draft.
>>
>>133563086
Also this is the default answer to all things feminist.
>>
>>133563086

They will always cop out, and say "its the patriarchal system that enforces inequities like this"

I'm being serious, when I confronted some feminists at college about how men get screwed in child custody laws, they said that's a "function of the patriarchy"
>>
>>133562911
>"more expensive to be a woman"
This is exactly the same argument poor people use. Why yes, when your culture is too low brow to teach cooking skills and you're quite materialistic, then yes, you will spend more money on your appearance and buying fast food than someone wealthier with a better culture.

Guys will wear the same shoes for decades and only buy clothes once a year, they're also not offended at being expected to cook for themselves, this doesn't make them feel "patriarchy" is coming to get them.

Yes, this is cheaper.

No, it doesn't entitle you to more pay. Ever.
>>
>>133563340
Felony crimes that Only apply to men.
Yeah we got it easy.
>>
>>133562911
Do these "people" forget that not long ago they literally didn't have to make money? That everything they needed was provided for them? Why are they angry when they demanded that end?
>>
>>133563340
This is circular reasoning, their own theory proves itself, patriarchy exists because patriarchy exists and any counter evidence is patriarchy. I'm kind of surprised psychologists are only starting to realise this is plausibly schizophrenic recently, yesterday I learned that Jordan Peterson was once a balls out post modernist.
>>
>>133562911
They already get more.
Women are so dumb.
I have only met one (1) naturally red pilled woman in my entire life, and her emotions were still out of control half the time.
[spoiler]and she wanted nothing to do with me ;_;[/spoiler]
>>
>>133562911
Jesus.

I work for a cucked PR firm but even the biggest nu-males and batikhäxorna at work would realize that the optics is just terrible.

>moar gibs so that I can buy news shoes to match my new outfit

You're alienating everyone. Even the liberal White rich girls - since they tend to follow the group.
>>
It's a Danish firm.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.