[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

goy metacognition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: theBigPicture.jpg (30KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
theBigPicture.jpg
30KB, 500x328px
you see's a nigger and think good thing i'm not stupid like him,while being totally unaware of the possibility of you being a nigger in comparison to someone else, this someone else exists it is the Ashkenazi,you shrug it off thinking IQ doesn't matter however little do you know that the average goy is only capable of the minimum intelligence required for a primitive civilization, the average goy is one deviation above africa where civilization is not found.sadly the only ethnic group in the world to have advanced passed this level is the Ashkenazim, who make up 22.4% of nobel laureates while only being 0.2% of the population
>>
File: 1467645864938.jpg (274KB, 677x995px) Image search: [Google]
1467645864938.jpg
274KB, 677x995px
>>133562587
The problem with jews isn't their intelligence, it's their character.

They are genetically predispositioned toward parasitism and nation wrecking.
>>
>>133562807
the problem with goyim is their lack of value towards intelligence which is the foundation of civilization
>>
>>133562587
Jews have high IQ and no one is denying that, but they also have low empathy and they're overall a destructive force.

They're like psychopaths. A lot of them are intelligent and deadly.
>>
File: 1492647493624.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492647493624.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
>>133562587
>ashkenazi

>genetically predisposed to:
>Bloom’s Syndrome
>Canavan Disease
>Cystic Fibrosis
>Dihydrolipoamide dehydrogenase deficiency
>Riley-Day Syndrome
>Familial Hyperinsulinism
>Fanconi Anemia
>Gaucher Disease
>Glycogen Storage Disease
>Joubert Syndrome
>Maple Syrup Urine Disease
>Mucolipidosis IV
>Nemaline Myopathy
>Niemann-Pick Disease
>Spinal Muscular Atrophy
>Tay-Sachs
>Usher Syndrome
>Walker-Warburg Syndrome

>superior
>>
>>133562970
Intelligence + strength of character.

You miss half the equation
>>
>>133562970
Has there ever been ban all Jewish civilization besides pissrael? Seems to me their entire history is being booted from countries for being huge fags.
>>
i'm sorry your argument makes 0 sense intelligence is the only valuable trait their is and the Ashkenazim appear to be the only ones with an average intelligence high enough to be capable of scientific reasoning
>>
>>133563975
Ashkenazim are only 35% of Israel
>>
File: JC.jpg (258KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
JC.jpg
258KB, 1366x768px
It doesn't matter how fast you are. The fact that you're on the surface of the Earth means you aren't fast enough.
No one can bridge the gap at the end without help from the other side.
>>
>>133566677
i don't believe in fairy tales, they are for feeble minds who lack metacognition
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.