[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on U.S history

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

>>
>>133558240
Good thread
>>
use your real flag next time sage
fucking idiot
>>
>>133558240

i remember in 5th grade, the black band teacher randomly came in to talk about history and what they don't tell you in history books. it was pretty much a 10 minute rant on how the founding fathers and chris columbus were slave owners. pretty weird experience and i can only imagine my teacher was like alright guy get out of here and let me do my job.
>>
jews did 9/11
>>
File: 1499186324519.jpg (80KB, 680x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499186324519.jpg
80KB, 680x480px
>>133558240
>be me
>Merica
>BTFO literally everyone
mfw
>>
>>133558763
Similar thing happened to me when my history teacher invited over his wife, who was also a history teacher at another school. She started talking about feminism and how the founding fathers were all misogynists except for John Adams because he let his wife speak for him sometimes.
>>
>>133558240
Progressive Era was a sham. We had a perfect capitalist society and government ruined it all in 1929 by creating the Federal Reserve.
>>
1913 WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE
>>
>>133558240
It's long and complicated and nigger history is a tiny unimportant section of it. Usually niggers don't like hearing all the important parts where they really dindu nuffin, funny that....Long story short as far as you niggers are concerned is that we got sold some non-returnable farm equipment by a few huckster heebs.
>>
ok, leftists are actually right when they say that the US was a white supremacist state. they're wrong in that they think this was a bad thing. btfo'ing natives and enslaving blacks was beautiful.
>>
File: 1499992201896.gif (1MB, 408x222px) Image search: [Google]
1499992201896.gif
1MB, 408x222px
in the next history book about america this will be written about this year
>>
File: 11-monday-hBptdqg.png (215KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
11-monday-hBptdqg.png
215KB, 500x380px
>>133558240
Manifest Destiny and a belief that the US is the greatest thing on earth. That's all you need to know
>>
>>133559316
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3WhLcTs_00
>>
File: 4th July.png (140KB, 1461x728px) Image search: [Google]
4th July.png
140KB, 1461x728px
This is all you need.
>>
>>133558240
White people stole people from Africa and used them to build the entirty of the 13 colonies. Then after the civil war they white people used all the wheath they made from the slaves to keep the people of color poor.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>133558240
>fuck the british
>fuck the indians
>fuck the French, Louisiana is ours
>fuck the Spics the West is ours
>fuck the blacks
> Lincoln- "nvrm"
> fuck the south
>nvrm
>fuck politics. corruption is neat
>fuck waiting we're making telephones and trains and cars and electricity n shit
>fuck the Spanish Guam is ours
>fuck Panama
>Fuck South America
>fuck Central Powers, we'll wait a bit
>nvrm
>fuck Europe
>fuck the world economy
>fuck Europe, again
>fuck the constitution #FDR
>fuck the Axis Powers
>fuck the chinks, nuke 'em
>FUCK COMMUNISM
>fuck the chinks, time to invade Korea
>fuck JFK, deepstate is cool
>fuck the chinks, napalm 'em
>FUCK COMMUNISM
>fuck the hippies
>fuck the economy
>fuck the poor
>fuck the blacks, again
>lol fuck you USSR
>FUCK SADAAM
>FUCK THE TALIBAN
>FUCK AL-QAEDA
>FUCK SADAAM
>FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST
>nvrm we have nigger in charge now
>fuck the economy
>fuck the constitution- Obummer
>fuck the citizens of the middle east
>fuck world stage supremacy
>FUCK THE DEEPSTATE - TRUMP
>FUCK FAKE NEWS, WE BACK BITCHES
>FUCK THE EU

We are here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.