[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death Note

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: thenewl.png (260KB, 849x355px) Image search: [Google]
thenewl.png
260KB, 849x355px
How does /pol feel about the inspired casting choice for one of the most beloved characters - L - for Netflix's upcoming Death Note movie?

pic related

IS NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE?
>>
L should of been an russian hacker
>>
>>133557771
Blind crippled democrat black woman.

Yep, good one.
>>
>>133557771
Nigs can't write their own stories so we need to make room for them in every story regardless of context.
>>
File: 1490907694254.jpg (90KB, 640x544px) Image search: [Google]
1490907694254.jpg
90KB, 640x544px
nobody is going to watch that shit just like nobody watched Ghostbusters remake

The fans will be pissed you know how weebs get when they're pissed
>>
>>133557771
I thought that was the new Geralt for a sec
>>
File: 1499904227683.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499904227683.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
I think it's fair to say that ANY CHARACTER OTHER THAN L COULD HAVE BEEN BLACK.
HELL YOU COULD'VE HAD LIGHT BE A NIGGER BUT NOPE HAD TO CAST SOMEBODY WHO LOOKS THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF L.
FUCK
>>
>>133558600
There is literally a nig disco cop with an afro who saves the day more than once
And he probably won't be in the film
>>
>>133558188
confirmed will not watch - still plan to in theater protest the blackpanther
>>
>>133557771
I think anyone who watched this piece of Weeboo crap should off themselves. If you are seriously getting butthurt over the casting choice of something about a magic notebook that can kill people then you should probably just kill yourself now.
>>
If they wanted people of color, why not make him Asian? The entire cast is originally Japanese anyway.
>>
>>133557771
They changed the plot entirely, it has nothing to do with the series except sharing the name. Fuck that garbage, if you watch any 3dpd (((Hollywood))) garbage you should be banned.
>>
>>133558757
Isn't most of Mello's crew black as well?
>>
>>133557771
when the ratings are 1 star maybe then they will realize they fucked up by attempting to blackwash it
>>
>>133557771
I'm more bothered by Light. He's supposed to be an alpha chad who does what he does based off his personal view of justice, instead they make him look like a school shooter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.