[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ is just another Globalist mouthpiece but doesn't know it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: I.jpg (64KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
I.jpg
64KB, 620x400px
/pol/ has been infiltrated for a long time. It's how they got you to support Trump whilst being the most Jewish candidate in American political history.

Now they want to limit internet freedom and repeal Net Neutrality which means corporations can artificially throttle your internet speeds if you are using the service of a rival company.

Well done, morons. Although I'm sure none of you will read this or will just post "SLIDE" and "SHILL".

This place is just another mouth-piece for the Globalist agenda of sucking any freedom out of our lives and the likes of you morons that support controlled-opposition agents like Alex Jones need to get with the program quick.
>>
>>133550677
Some of us from /new/ are still around.

...we're fucking here forever, unfortunately.
>>
>>133550677
SLIDE
SHILL
>>
>>133550677
I agree. I'm sick of bumblebees shilling against net neutrality. What burns my ass is that some of them are genuine and think it's actually bad. As smart as /pol/ is in some ways it's relative. It only seems smart because every other group of people is so tremendously stupid and manipulated.
>>
>>133550677
>t's how they got you to support Trump whilst being the most Jewish candidate in American political history.
SLIDE
SHILL
>>
File: 1337118224417.jpg (96KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1337118224417.jpg
96KB, 816x816px
>>133551122
And some from /n/...

Getting too old for this shit.
>>
>>133550677
I've known this for years. There are many others like us on this board. Don't give up hope. Not all of us are stupid brainwashed cucks.
>>
>>133551386
They've fallen for the typical boring free-market nonsense that is used by corporate lobbyists.
>>
>>133550677
Before /pol I was politically unaware and honestly politics were extremely boring and had no interest in it, I didnt care. After I started browsing /pol I realised just how fucking important it is and how it affects my life and that of my country and the white world. Nowadays I cant even stand people who have no opinion on political matters and dont know whats happening even in their own country.

Maybe /pol is globalist shill but it redpilled me. I am sure I was not the only one.
>>
>>133550677

You've been lied to by Google. You should be asking questions just by seeing who supports Net Neutrality.

The free market is not equal. By making the internet equal, means we pay the price. The end consumer. Why do you think Google etc. like it so much? Else they'll have to pay more.

Corporations won't do shit, it'll be just like it was before 2005. Only now Netflix will pay for their own infrastructure if they want it. And if something fishy is going to happen, someone will find out and it will be dealt with.

Stop being such a fucking pussy and hoping that the government will fix it all for you. You are starting to sound like a fucking millenial.
>>
>>133550677

Holy shit fuck off with theses shill threads CTR

There's no one here who is against net neutrality

Fuck off
>>
>>133552238
>You should be asking questions just by seeing who supports Net Neutrality.

Yes and everyone that supports removing it are ISPs and sketchy people like Peter Thiel that owns a company (Palantir) which does spying for the US government and was funded by INQTEL.

The people in favor of it are people like Tim-Berners Lee and Steve Wozniak.

I'd rather trust them than people like Thiel any day.

>Stop being such a fucking pussy and hoping that the government will fix it all for you. You are starting to sound like a fucking millenial.

You are using the typical free-market vs government argument. There is nothing wrong with regulation if it's the *right* regulation.
>>
>>133552036
It just doesn't make sense
>the internet has been neutral since ever it's been a thing we cared about
>it has destroyed the legacy media and preserved free press in the constitutional sense i.e. the free transmission of information and ideas of all kinds
>yeah fuck that shit
>something something government censorship
>corporations can't be evil because you can just shop elsewhere
Typical autistic bumblebees don't know how the real world works. We don't have a free maket with telecom. There's simply too much infrastructure involved. It's like trying to free market the sewage system.
>>
>>133552238
>i love paying per website i visit
>I love having to buy the Obscure Content package to shit post on pol
>I love when ISPs decide to block services like skype because they might compete against their own services
>i love when ISPs decide to block/throttle all encrypted traffic they can't parse
>i love when its 1984 but DUDE FREE MARKET LMAO
>>
>>133552238
>The free market is not equal. By making the internet equal, means we pay the price. The end consumer. Why do you think Google etc. like it so much? Else they'll have to pay more.
I've been thinking about this end but I dont understand it really. You're saying this is a wy for google to pass the bill to us?

It's weird that Google and FB want something that seems to be good. I ws thinking ehaps they want to be th only companies who can filter content on the net. Meaning they can take breitbart or /pol/off their search engines, but noone can prevent access to their preffered (((sites))).
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.