[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might be a slightly memetic thread but hear me out. I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1381877523379.png (351KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1381877523379.png
351KB, 500x334px
This might be a slightly memetic thread but hear me out. I am a simple trapper from Serbia. And I've been thinking about your problems, /pol/.

What if you left a bike, hooked to a battery, unchained in the city? Now white people usually do not steal bikes, but niggers most certainly do. He jumps on the bike, starts running with it, and you turn on the electricity, polarize his blood, make his heart contract and he is out. It was your bike. Your battery. Your property. Not like its illegal to do what you want with your bike and battery, right?
Or poisoned fried chicken? Average white person would see a box of friend chicken on the bench in a park and just carry on, a nigger would take it and die. What about a quran or islamic clothing laced with something awful? Some boxes of food with islamic food and letters??

I dont know, I just thought it would be fun. From time to time we still find charred gypsies, stealing live copper wires. Police, what can it do? Call the coroner and bag the corpse, not like you can charge anyone with anything or investigate further.
Gypsies have this animal behavior. What about your undesirables /pol/?
>>
>>133548318
guess it was a silly idea
>>
>>133548318

Yeahs ago in shop class we started the day in the classroom drafting room and left our coats and what not on in/our desk then went into the shop. Stuff was disappearing and I noticed the black TA patting my coat on the back of my chair. One week I took three safety razor blades and snapped them together so they formed like a caltrop and put it in my coat pocket. After a few days I heard a scream and we went in the class room to find the TA crying holding his bloody hand. I told the teacher what I had done and for the rest of the year he had the TA turn out his pockets at the end of every class for any thing missing
>>
>>133549586
>>133550405

Kek
>>
>>133550405
so the niggers really do display this animal behavior
perhaps something could be worked out on an industrial scale, something huge, i dont know what but something cheap and cost effective
>>
>>133548318
Fry the gypsy, serbro!
>>
File: nigtrap.jpg (211KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
nigtrap.jpg
211KB, 1024x776px
>>133548318
I'll contribute pic related for the moment
>>
>>133551790

Don't think you could do that now days the school would have changed me with assault
>>
>>133548318
I don't have it, but there's a webm of that exact thing happening. Gets posted here occasionally.
>>
You are not allowed to murder thieves as a private citizen. Your plan involves an electrified honey-trap and that's how the law would see it. "I'm just out here tryna electrify my bike for no particular reason, heh, your honour" wouldn't be well received I fear. At best, you would be charged with manslaughter. Since American Law is how it is I guess you can handle 2 years in prison in that case. But your masterplan has yielded one rather sad death rather than the Machiavelian genocide I think you possibly envisaged.

Meanwhile Islam, whatever it's flaws, instills pride and dignity in it's adherents so your premise that leaving "islamic clothes and a qu'ran" as an irresistible booby trap of some sort is also fundamentally stupid. Believe /pol/'s notion of all Islam being subhuman a bit less, maybe?
>>
>>133552842

Funny I had planed the same sort of trap for lonely nerdy girls but bait it with Supernatural Romance Books, Fancy Feast cat food and Star Trek Blue Ray
>>
>>133553895
And then...?

Fugg?
>>
Walk into woods in North America. Find Amanita ocreata mushrooms. Order pizza. Eat pizza. Make new pizza with mushrooms in sauce. Leave somewheres. See on news 72 hrs later sum1 died from nasty mushroom toxicities.
>>
>>133554263

Once in the box trap i can take them to the dollar theater and taco bell and fill them with my love
Love = Penis
>>
>>133553581
>>133548318
This isn't exactly the one I was talking about, but it's similar. Not lethal, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX9wHZSRTl0&feature=youtu.be&t=9s
>>
File: 1420729958592.jpg (95KB, 715x561px) Image search: [Google]
1420729958592.jpg
95KB, 715x561px
>>133553747
Fine.

>convince mudslimes that taking some normal vaccine is against allah
>let them fucking die from a sneeze
or
>convince them never to vote because voting offends allah

so they are one step above the niggers, that still leaves them supremely subhuman
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.