[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

5G technology discussion threads needed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: 5g-ArticleMeme.jpg (38KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
5g-ArticleMeme.jpg
38KB, 735x735px
They are going to bombard us with new high frequency radiation that has been shown to cause increased incidence of brain tumors in rats. Please pol start talking about the health dangers of 5G because nobody else is!
>>
>>133547885
I once looked into this extensively, what I found was that the frequency had the ability to force open special filters between the brain and the rest of the body in smaller animals due to heating up that part of the body. But then they tried using cellphone frequency on dogs, and nothing happend because the larger animals have far better heat venting pathways at the cellular level then rats. So nah, unless the frequencys are smaller then ultraviolet rays, there shouldn't be any harm to genetic material, and any effect it has on heating up portions of the brain can't outpace heat displacement mechanisms that the human body has.
>>
>>133547885
I'm here for you buddy. My dads really into this kinda stuff, smart meters, wireless signals and stuff. I honestly can't say anything concrete because there has to be research done for a LENGTHY amount of time and the rate at which we're progressing 3g-4g-5g it's basically impossible. "One difference will be that 5G may move wireless signals to a higher frequency band, operating at millimeter-length wavelengths between 30 and 300 gigahertz (GHz) on the radio spectrum." Find out what other types of things run around that wavelength.
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1499911380076.jpg (976KB, 2219x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1499911380076.jpg
976KB, 2219x1233px
>>
>>133548853
That's less energetic than visible light
>>
Don't most wifi rotors now output 5G?
>>
>>133547885
Watch the cancer numbers go up once this shit goes live. It's going to be worse than Fukushima.
>>
>>133547885
Basically non-ionizing radiation can only present a risk if the structures that are exposed to the frequency start to become disrupted by heating up, but everything I have seen has suggested that human tissue/organs can expel heat in an efficient manner to the point where little to no change occurs in health. If you think about the resilience of the human body, we can handle a sizable amount of actual radiation(sunlight/xrays) before the damage becomes an issue

flying in an airplane presents more radiation risk then cellphone use
>>
>>133550038
Do you think energy=damage?

>>133550385
Yeah
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.