[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you disagree with a black woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: cap2.jpg (142KB, 513x869px) Image search: [Google]
cap2.jpg
142KB, 513x869px
Trick question. You can't. You fucking white privileged mansplaning prick.
>>
File: cap11.jpg (96KB, 508x882px) Image search: [Google]
cap11.jpg
96KB, 508x882px
>>133546957
>>
File: cap33.jpg (73KB, 513x464px) Image search: [Google]
cap33.jpg
73KB, 513x464px
>>133547058
that was one, OP was 2, this is 3
>>
Holy fuck, that guy is so beta in hurts.
>>
>>133546957
Well shes right in the beginning
meat protein > plant protein
Do vegetarians seriously think theres only one type of protein? Like a water molecule or something?
>>
>>133546957
call her a nigger and move on
>>
>>133548604
Get
>>
>>133547913
nah man, there's different kinds of protein for sure, but you can source them from plants. It's easier for sure to just eat meat and get it all, but that chick was saying you can only get certain kinds from meat.
>>
>>133547610
It's me. What do you mean by that? I should have been more direct about calling her bullshit out or what? I find passive aggressiveness an effective form of insult. It's subtle.
>>
>>133546957
Remember a few years ago when we put together threads full of greentext stories about holding the door for women at the store or giving up seats for women on public transit and then saying "it was my... heh heh heh... Privilege?"

I do that in real life. When I hold the door for a blue hair or something and they mumble th-thanks I say that to them.

It's a pretty good way for dealing with black women, I think.
>>
>>133548882

Well that's technically correct as well. It's why you can't raise a cat or dog on a pure vegan diet because if you do the cat (at least) will literally go blind. There are some compounds that only form in meat. Whether humans need all of those compounds is another matter.
>>
>>133546957
ask her "why are you so obsessed with white dick, do you want mine ?"
then you go fuck her
>>
>>133549225
damn. Wish I would have said that instead in response to her fake ass "thank you"
>>
>>133549403
I have a fairly good guess that she's a lesbian
>>
>>133549545
lesbians don't exist they're doing it for attention anon, fuck her i say
>>
>>133549230
The answer is most likely.
Thats how we evolved, eating shitton of meat
not eating vegan cookies* - now with more plant protein! -
All the fatty acids and other essentials, not to mention proteins that look like ours and are easy to build with , b12 and god knows what else.
Im 100% sure it will come out in the future how bad plant substitute for meats are, just like the butter ones came out to be
>>
Ricin is a plant protein too. You won't need much of it
>>
>>133547178
SHE
>>
>>133547178
what the fuck this can't be real
>>
>>133546957

WHO FUCKING ARGUES ON FUCKING FACEBOOK IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING IDIOT
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.