[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK FOX

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (1MB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1200x628px
FUCK FOX
>BOYCOTTING EVERY SHOW
UNTIL THEY STOP TREATING THE DON JR STORY LIKE THEY'RE FUCKING CNN
>FUCK FOX
EVEN CNN HAS BEEN FAIRER IN THEIR COVERAGE OF DON JR TODAY THAN FNC
>FUCK FOX
DONE WITH THESE TRAITORS
>THIESSEN
>KRAUTHAMMER
>SMITH
>BAIER
>WALLACE
FUCKING NEOKEK FAGS. CABLE NEWS IS FUCKING DONE
>>
>>133546231
You are a retard for watching cable news in the first place.
>>
>>133546231
Can you give me a rundown instead of autistic screeching?
Where did they touch you?
>>
File: 1499921189434.jpg (86KB, 431x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499921189434.jpg
86KB, 431x768px
>>133546231
>>
for the record (((KRAUTHAMMER))) has always been a kike shill. As far as fox
The later in the night you go the more pro trump it gets. Daytime is good goy territory.
>>
>>133547183
It's just a charred remain of S.S. Fake News. Now that CNN has been gutted, they are trying to use the very same tactics we used against us. Problem is we had the truth of FNN's agenda to expose. They've got nothing. Plus, Fox News has never been 100% Trump even after he won. Far more non-biased, though the earlier shows are usually less pro than the later.
>>
>>133546231
>>133534516
>>
Wow thanks I never realized cable news was like pouring liquid shit in my earballs until this exact moment I read your post. Thanx guy. I always appreciate new infos
>>
>>133546231
>"NO PROOF OF COLLUSION, NO PROOF OF COLLUSION"
>*undeniable proof of collusion is presented and discussed*
>"REEEEEE MUH CNN"
>>
That edgy Kat Timpf blonde neocon libertarian Cato cunt is the worst. She needs to kill herself with an abortion coat hanger that smug little cum dumpster. That being said I'd happily lick her ass and cum on her ass. I'd hate myself though, but only for 5 minutes.
>>
File: Mark Warner.jpg (6KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
Mark Warner.jpg
6KB, 190x266px
>>133546231
I switched it off when that faggot Bret Baier started interviewing Mark Warner. Also, Shepard Smith is the biggest liberal cocksucker after Anderson Pooper.
>>
>>133547873
Collusion isn't a crime.
>>
And if collusion were a crime, would we then criminalize politics in DC?
This lawyer wasn't even working for the russian government. She was a private citizen, and no useful info was exchanged.
Don JR was essentially tricked into this nothing-filled meeting.
So where is the collusion and where is the crime?
And who else has ever met with a foreign national as a private citizen?
>>
>>133546231
It's all part of the show. Cable news is a soap opera or pro wrestling. Sometimes you have to make the good guys look like bad guys for awhile.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.